Cindy's Slut Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a bitch dog that had established dominance on the other bitches, Marry stepped back. Then Marry stripped of her top and ordered the other girls to strip off their clothes. When Annie, Friane and Marsha were naked, Marry pointed at Annie and Marsha and simply said, "69".

Annie and Marsha looked at each other then back at Marry. I wondered, Annie was older, married and not used to taking orders. Marsha had never taken orders, always giving them... But, they seemed to recognize a top bitch. Without another word they fell into each other's cunts, legs and heads intertwined.

Marry looked at Friane. Poor Friane...she was scared. Always the pretty, soft sweet Friane. "You two, 69 each other," Marry commanded, pointing from Friane to Cindy. Friane got off the couch and came over to Cindy. The two girls lay down, heads in each other's crotch. They began to slowly lick and eat each other's cunts.

As I lay on the floor, Marry looked down at me. "You must be thirsty after all the pussy," she said. Time you had a drink. Marry reached down and grabbed me by my long blonde hair. She drug me over to Ben and pushed my face up to his cock. "Drink", she said.

I wrapped my mouth around Ben's rigid cock. "Now, water this Slut," Marry commanded, and lashed Ben across the ass with Whitey.

The whole thing came clear. The boys had been forced to drink huge quantities of water, forced to maintain erection by having Cindy suck their cocks, never allowed to take a piss. Now...they were being ordered to water me...fill me with their piss.

I knew what to expect. I dread it. I knew that any guy can hold back his piss, fill his bladder until it had to burst...then he would piss forever...piss quarts....

Ben cut loose as Marry whipped him and commanded him to "water" me. Streams of hot, sour piss filled my mouth. I swallowed quickly...gulping and gagging. If there was any bright side, it was that Ben had drunk so much that the piss was diluted. If there was a dark side, Ben keep pissing and pissing and pissing...

Finally, Ben was done. I felt sick. Even pussy piss wasn't as bad as this...

"Next," Marry shouted. I chanced a look at her. She was standing; legs spread apart, her finger working her clit, her white fiberglass rod in her hand. "Next," she shouted again.

I moved my mouth over onto Cory...just like Cindy had done....

Marry lashed Cory across the ass, and as on command, he began pissing down my throat. I wrapped my lip tightly around his twitching cock, fighting to swallow quickly and not let the warm fetid fluid slip from between my lips.

Again, I drank...and drank...and drank...until it felt like I would burst...and still Cory kept pissing.... Finally the flow abated. The last of his effluent dripped down my throat.

In the background I could hear the moans and groans of the women as they eat each other's cunts. "Next", Marry shouted. I released Cory's semi-flaccid cock and moved over to Dane's.

As with Cindy, I had a problem taking Dane's cock in my mouth. The sever left-hand twist on his cock pushed the massive piece of meat sidewise into my check. When Marry lashed his ass and commanded, "Water" his stream of piss shot into that part of my mouth and back out my lips. I raised my hand, so as to move his cock further and straighter into my mouth. A lash from Whitey across my shoulder drove my arm back down. I gulped and swallowed in vain. I tried to use my tongue to ebb the flow back out my lips, but to no avail.

I drank most of Dane's bitter piss, but a goodly portion from his first stream had escaped my lips. I knew I was in trouble. As Dane finished pissing, Marry began to rant. "YOU MESSY FUCKING WHORE. YOU FUCKING SLIMEY BITCH. CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT! FUCK YOU! As Marry screamed this at me, she began whipping me with Whitey. I dropped to the floor and tried to protect my body, but it did little good. All I succeeding in doing was rolling into a ball and covering my genitalia.

Marry seemed to have lost it. She turned her rage onto the girls and the guys. She was lashing out at everyone, screaming that everyone was a fucking screw up. As she worked out her rage everyone was cringing. The four girls were huddled on the couch and the three guys were backed into the corner.

"Ok, you (she pointed at Cindy). Get your ass back over her and suck these guys to climax." Marry said. "You fucking pricks, get back over here," Marry said to the three guys, pointing to a spot on the floor near me. The three naked men moved to the designated spot, all the while giving Marry a wide berth. Cindy meekly came to kneel in front of them, taking the nearest cock (which belonged to Ben) into her mouth. Cindy went about sucking and licking on his flaccid member. Using her hands she massaged his testicles and spread her saliva up and down his growing shaft. In practically no time Ben was arching his hip, his now stiff erection on the verge of ejaculation.

"Don't swallow it bitch," Marry said to Cindy. Turnings, Marry grabbed me by the hair and drug me down onto the floor. Kicking me in the ribs she directed me to get on my back next to Cindy. Just then Ben began to ejaculate into Cindy's cute little mouth. I watched as she continued to suck his cock dry, her cheeks bulging with his load of cum. When Cindy had sucked Ben dry, she turned to Marry, her cheeks protruding like a squirrel's mouth full of acorns.

Marry grabbed Cindy by her long golden lock and pushed her head down toward mine. When Cindy was about a foot above me, Marry told her, "Now feed that cum to you Slut." Cindy gave me a sympathetic look, but obliged as Marry commanded. As Cindy opened her mouth to drop the load of cum and spit down onto me, Marry kicked me again. "Open your mouth Slut, and don't miss a drop."

I lay there with my mouth stretched as wide open as I could. Cindy opened her mouth and let a gelatinous mass of long sticky strands of cum tumble down into my open maw. Dropping from a height, the warm gooey mess hit the back of my throat, making me gag. "SWALLOW IT ALL BITCH!" Marry chortled as I struggle not to wretch. Gagging and heaving, I forced the thick warm slim down.

"Now the next cock bitch," Marry railed at Cindy, pulling her by the hair and forcing her mouth onto Cory's cock. Again Cindy worked quickly to bring Cory to ejaculation. And again her effort were shortly rewarded with the thrusting of his cock into her tiny mouth as he shot jet after jet of hot cum into her. When Cory was done fucking her face, Cindy again leaned down and filled my mouth with his cum. His load was even bigger than Ben's and I worked even harder to swallow his tart salty ejaculate.

Cindy moved onto Dane's dick without awaiting direction from Marry. However, this time, even as Cindy worked her mouth and tongue around and in his cock, Dane didn't come. Cindy was doing her best to get the man to jism in her mouth. She had his cock cover in saliva, her small hand working feverously up and down the length of his shaft. With her other hand, Cindy was rolling and pulling on his testicles. Finally, growing desperate, Cindy let go of Dane's nut and jammed her finger up his ass. Dane responded and began to fuck Cindy's mouth harder...but still he didn't come. Cindy continued to push fingers into his ass, until her entire hand was rammed up is ass to the knuckles. Then as she began to twist her hand in his ass, Dane finally came.

When Cindy feed me Dane's cum, I recognized the disgusting rancid taste so unique to his gray cum. His was the hardest load to force down my throat. As I lay there trying not to puke, Marry pushed Cindy out of the way and sat down on my face.

At first I thought that Marry wanted me to eat her cunt again. But, when her hot piss began to spray into my face, I opened up my mouth and drank. "Good boy. Good fucking Slut." Marry laughed. "I'll train you into a proper piss drinking pussy boy yet." When she was finished pissing into my mouth, Marry commanded, "Tell me you love it...tell me you love me, bitch!"

I felt that I had to puke, but I knew that if I did Marry would only make me eat it back up. My stomach retched and rolled, full of piss and cum. I was covered with the remnants of that same piss and cum. Looking up at the bitch I hated so much, I forced out, "I love it, I love you Master."

Marry and Friane left with Ben and Cory. Annie took Dane back home. I lay at the foot of Marsha's bed as she and Cindy lay together. For a long time I fought to keep the shit down in my stomach. As I lay there in the dark, I heard Marsha direct Cindy down between her legs. I finally fell asleep to the sounds of Marsha's moans and Cindy ate her cunt.

12