Cindy's Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the frat house. I took a spot near the back, where I funneled the men through. I told Mike and Tony to go get theirs, freebies on-the-house. Then I started collecting the money; twenty buck to fuck, twenty-five to ass fuck, and ten bucks for a blow job. Cindy supervised in the shed, making sure the girls did a good job servicing the clients. Cindy stripped down to a red corset, giving the guys doing the fucking another beautiful girl to look at. She made sure the bitches did exactly as they were told. She worked the two girls using Whitey and the e-collars.

Cindy had come in about ten o'clock. I could tell by the glitter in her eyes that she was super horney. I clearly understood, after watching several hours of naked men getting face fucked, pussy fucked, and ass fucked. As she walked by, Cindy leaned into me, pressing her hard nipples into my arm. "Feel my panties," she said. I ran a finger down onto her crotch. Her panties were soaking wet. "Be right back," she said.

Cindy returned from the bathroom, wearing new dry panties. She gave me the wet soiled pair. "Her, lover, you can get these until I get back." She said this loud enough for most of the crowd to hear. A wild whoop broke out. "Step right up guys...you'll get yours outside," she promised.

How many guys? Maybe a couple of hundred, I lost count. All I know was they finally quit coming near dawn. The money boxed was stuffed. I was tired, drunk and stoned.

I called Ben and Cory, I told them to come get their bitches. I don't think either one of them wanted to come, but they dared not leave the girls else suffering their revenge. I blindfolded the girls for their ride back. I cut them loose and drug them to the car trunk. Neither one put up any fight.

They both looked the worse for wear. Marry's face was all puffy, whether from my slapping or someone else's. Her legs were covered with bruise from the many hands and whippings. The red pubic hair around her distended pussy was matted with cum and sweats. Marsha was much the same, except her tits were more bruise and her lips was cut. Her cunt, shaved hairless, clearly showed the stretched, red, swollen labia.

I dumped the two girls off in the same park where they had tortured us guys during Thanksgiving. I threw their naked bodies into a large green dumpster. I put them with the other shit and trash where they belonged.

12