Cindy's Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay here for a second, Pet," he instructed as he pressed the trunk release and got out of the car. A moment later, he was opening her door and helping her out. She was puzzling over why he put up the car top and didn't notice the high powered flashlight in his hand. Halfway up the stairs to the upper floor, she figured out that maybe the reason he put up the top was because he wasn't planning to just show her to her door and say goodbye. She let a tired smile creep across her face. If that was the case, she would certainly welcome him in.

She had her keys in her hand by the time she got to her door and didn't hesitate. Unlocking the door, she pushed it open without even looking behind her. If he didn't follow her inside, it wasn't because she didn't give him enough hints. Sure enough, he followed her in. Her heart skipped a beat when his hand on her back gently guided her through the living room directly into her boudoir. He was close behind her all the way. So close. She lost his touch as she stepped across the room dimly lit by the glow of the parking lot lights filtering through the curtains, but she could sense his presence. She put her purse down on her bedside table and turned on the lamp to its lowest setting. Then she turned slowly to fall into his arms. But, he wasn't there.

Instead, she was suddenly blinded by a bright beam of light shining directly at her from across the room. His flashlight, she realized. Stunned, she stood there until she heard him say, "Your audience is waiting for the show, Pet. There are a hundred guys out here drooling and beating the tables. Cindy, Cindy, Cindy they cry! Show us what makes you so special!" She froze in the spotlight.

So he wants a show, eh? I've never done a strip tease before, but if that's what will make him happy, I'll do the best that I can.

Cindy turned slowly sideways and reached for the button of her blouse at her breasts. Her hips started to sway to an unheard beat. Abruptly she stopped, turned towards him and walked directly into the light that was blinding her. When she guessed that she was within a few feet of him, she stopped and held out her hand. She guessed that he was seated in her rocker and her suspicions were confirmed when she heard it creak as he shifted his weight and reached into his pocket.

"What's the matter, Pet? Can't take it off if you don't have it on?"

She saw his hand reach out from behind the brightness holding her tiny red thong. Taking it, she stepped sideways out of the light and turned away from him to demurely slip it up her legs. As the clammy cool scrap of fabric nestled against her hot sex, she shivered briefly, and then reassured herself that she wouldn't be wearing it for long. Dropping her bracelet on the dresser, Cindy returned to her place in the spotlight beside her bed. She started over, reaching to unbutton her blouse. Diana began her sultry rendition of "Popsicle Toes" in Cindy's head and her hips moved with the beat. One hand held her blouse closed at her chest while the other deliberately unbuttoned each remaining button. The front of the blouse was coaxed out of the waist of her skirt one side at a time as she turned back and forth.

"Why do you always load your Pentax when I'm in the nude…"

Diana's voice weaved its way through Cindy's exhausted mind as she briefly spread open one side of the blouse only to snap it closed again and then the other side. Finally, she was getting to show off her little red undies the way she had imagined. Turning her back to the audience, she coyly slipped her blouse off one shoulder and let it slide slowly down her arm. Then the other shoulder was bared and finally the garment was snatched from her skirt and flung toward the spotlight as she turned back to her fans, feet spread wide. Next, she unfastened the waist of her skirt and toyed with the zipper, running it up and down a few times as her body turned and swayed. She realized that her thong was no longer cool against her sex. Her hot juices had soaked it anew.

The skirt finally fell to the floor only to be kicked over the footlights into the hordes of her admirers. She stood proudly erect, dressed only in her little red nothings and shoes. They were next, her body turning sideways to the crowd so she could bend over at the waist, run her hands slowly down a leg, slip off a sandal and then turn to the other side, bend over again and remove the other. Now her hands began to caress her body in earnest, working their way from her damp inner thighs up across her belly and over her breasts, never stopping. Though she had never even seen a live strip tease, some inner sense guided her though the sensual motions. Eyes closed, lost in the rhythm in her head, she gave her body free rein to express its desire.

Down to her last scraps of clothing, she spun around and stopped with her back to the light. Leaning over backward, she threw her head back to peek over her shoulder to where she could feel his eyes upon her. Smiling seductively, she slowly reached behind her and unfastened the catches of her bra. Straightening up, she swung her arms back around her as she turned to face the audience, crossing her arms before her and cupping a breast in either hand. Gently kneading the firm globes, she let first one bra strap slip down an arm and then the other. Her hips ground back and forth suggestively as her hands made tender love to her chest. Ever so slowly, she spread her arms apart, one hand with the strip of red fabric dangling from its fingers only to drop to the floor once the arms were fully extended. She was completely exposed to the throng. Painfully hard pink nipples stood out clearly against the darker areolas and her hips kept grinding to the beat that was throbbing in her head.

As far as the dancer on the stage was concerned, it mattered not whether there were a hundred in the audience or a thousand, she was dancing for only one man. She eased one strap down over a hip only to slide it back so her other hand could repeat the move as her hips swiveled to and fro. Her hands ran over her belly and her loins as the tempo of the beat in her head became faster and faster. As she gave everything that she was to the dance, the motion of her hips became almost jerky as they lost themselves to her need.

With one final shudder, she brought them to a stop, pivoted around, bent over at the waist and peeled her thong over her quivering hips and down her legs. She stepped out of the final barrier to her sex and turned slowly back to her audience, proudly erect, arms out to her side, the tiny red thong dangling from a single finger. Basking in the bright light, she let the finger droop gradually until the damp bit of red cloth fluttered to the floor. At the same time, she slowly sank to a kneeling pose with her knees spread, her head down and her hands at her side. Her body was covered with a glistening film and the slit between her engorged pussy lips was leaking a creamy whitish fluid. She waited patiently for him, breathing heavily. The spotlight blinked off.

"Bravo! Bravo! Fantastic!" her audience exclaimed, "That was the most erotic dance that I've ever seen, Pet. You were magnificent!" She felt his hands on her elbows, helping her to her feet. She rose slowly, keeping her eyes down until she was upright. Then she closed her eyes and turned her lips up for him to kiss.

"Now, go brush your teeth and get your pajamas on. I'll tuck you into bed, Pet."

Her eyes flew open but were incapable of understanding what she was seeing. He turned her gently and gave her a nudge toward the bathroom door. Once in motion, her body fell into the familiar routine of her nightly bedtime preparations. It was some time later, while she was brushing her teeth, that the emotional dam burst and the tears flowed down her cheeks to drip into the sink. She stood over the sink, totally drained and absolutely lost.

Finally, she gathered what was left of herself together and finished brushing her teeth. She took her plain cotton pajamas from the hook on the back of the bathroom door and slipped into them. She barely noticed him as she stumbled out of the bathroom and sank to her knees by the side of her bed. Pressing her hands together and bowing her head, she said her prayers, even including him as she had for the last few weeks. Finally, she climbed wearily into bed and started to slide under the covers.

"There's one more thing I want you to do for me, Pet" he said, leaning over her and looking deeply into her dull eyes. His lips were close to hers. So close. After a long pause, he continued, "I want you to show me how you make love to yourself when you're all alone."

No! Not that! You can't! I won't!

Her mind finally rebelled, refusing to give him her most personal, most private, most intimate secrets. She was past caring now, pushed well beyond her limit. She absolutely couldn't do that! Never had she revealed her forbidden acts to anyone! But, just as her mind struggled with how to refuse him, her fingers reached an aching nipple and gently caressed it. The delightful sensations that radiated from that single touch flashed through her entire nervous system and while her mind struggled to regain control, the battle was already lost. He saw her surrender in her eyes and smiled at her kindly. She fought back desperately but it was no use. When her other hand stole down into the waistband of her pajamas and across her tummy to cup her mons, all hope of control was gone. Her hips rose off the mattress to meet her hand.

"I need to know what your body wants, Pet. That way I can be a better lover when the time comes."

He gently tugged her pajama bottoms down until they were bunched around her ankles and her knees fell wide apart, opening her most private parts to his view. As her hand caressed the stubble covered lips of her pussy, he carefully unbuttoned her pajama top and slid the fabric off her swollen breasts. The hand that had first caressed her nipple was lightly pinching and twisting it now as her breathing became quicker and shallower. Her hips remembered the rhythm of the earlier dance and began to grind her sex into her hand.

When she saw him turn on the spotlight and shine it directly onto her dripping cunt, her mind desperately tried to be outraged, but it was no use. She was too far gone. Squeezing her eyes tightly shut to block out any sight that would distract from her body's desperate search for relief, her head cocked back into the pillow. Her back arched upward as her body writhed and twisted on the bed. The hand that had been pinching and twisting her nipples abandoned them to snake down behind her back and find the soft wet center of her desire. First one finger and then a second eased their way into the velvety soft tunnel that led to her center. The fingers began a sensual in and out pumping that drove her toward her goal.

Her other hand abandoned her puffy lips and eased its thumb and middle finger into the top of her damp slit to find the fleshy hood that covered her stiff clit. Her pleasure nub was still hidden by its protecting folds, but when the two digits gently pinched its covering and rubbed it up and down to the tempo of the fingers assaulting her hole, it began to swell to full length and peek out. Cindy's face and chest were flushed, her breathing coming in gasps and her torso began to twitch uncontrollably. The index finger of the hand stroking her aching clit dipped into her juicy slit for moisture before teasing the tip of her engorged nub. That was certain to bring her the blessed relief that she so desperately craved. She could feel the tension building within her loins and her body knew that it was close. So close.

"That's enough for tonight, Pet. You can stop now."

His words penetrated her exhausted mind and she dimly understood that she had to obey. Her brain grudgingly accepted her fate and willed herself to stop, but it took another second or two for the message to reach her hands. Her body, however, defied her will and continued its jerky motions, her hips thrusting lewdly upward against her frozen hands.

Aaarrrrgghghghgghhh!

Finally, her hands pulled shakily away from her overheated sex and dropped stiffly to her sides, grabbing the sheets below her and wadding them into her clenched fists. Her eyes opened slightly, her deep brown eyes hidden behind slits, as she watched him ease her pajama bottoms back up over her still twitching hips. He was watching her closely, his eyes unreadable, and his face impassive.

"You do not have permission to cum tonight, Pet."

He carefully buttoned up her pajama top and pulled the sheet and covers up to her neck. Her mind was in a complete fog, her comprehension level non-existent. Her eyes begged and pleaded for an answer. He bent down and kissed her lips; a gentle good night kiss that was full of meaning that she couldn't understand.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

"Because I can, Pet."

He turned off the light on her bedside table and used the flashlight to guide his way out of her darkened apartment, leaving her to cry herself to sleep.

To be continued...