Cindy's Transition

Story Info
Cindy makes a career change from soft to hard core porn.
2.7k words
4.45
41.9k
43
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had just stepped out from the dressing room. Today she was playing a genie and the costume did little conceal her voluptuous figure. She was a full figured blonde with large breasts and blue eyes. She was by no means fat but some would say her generous hips and rump gave a man something to hold on to.

She'd been working with Sal and his company for a while now and had started off being a gopher until Sal convinced her she could serve as a model in the backdrop of their videos. Cindy had been flattered of course, she knew she was pretty but didn't think her looks were what people sought out in movies.

Sal's business was making erotic films. He mainly made soft-core pictures and occasional hardcore films. Cindy had never been called in to work with the hard stuff so she wasn't sure just how hard it was. Sal would joke about how Cindy would be great for use in any of his movies and that his audience would "cream in their pants" at the sight of her ass.

She was flattered, but had always refused. Over time Cindy grew bold and finally allowed herself to participate in some soft core stuff. It turned out to be pretty easy. The mean, or sometimes women, would be naked along with her and they'd simulate having sex with her after some making out. Her male costars always got aroused which was embarrassing at first but Cindy learned it came with the territory and everyone ignored it, the actors were very professional.

Last week Sal had begged her to try one of his adult films. Cindy refused. Sal claimed fans were constantly asking for Candy, that was her stage name, to "get down to some real fucking" as the fans allegedly put it. Cindy refused to have actual sex for money, though she admitted that the rates were tempting. Also, based on some of her co-stars she had to admit the sex would have to be fun.

Now here Cindy was, in genie costume about to help make yet another soft-core porn. Sal, a small thin bald middle aged Italian American approached her. "You look wonderful Cindy, just Wonderful. I love how those tits hang out of the outfit, fantastic." he said as he leered at her mammoth sized tits. "In this scene we're having your master wish he wants to fuck you. But he wants to fuck you against your will, got it?"

Cindy thought of how wicked it would be to act like she was being taken against her will and nodded, "Sure, I've gotta pretend to put up a fight like I don't want to."

Sal nodded, "Exactly! Sean over there," he pointed to a well built white man in his early twenties, "will be your master. After he makes his wish he'll tie you by your arms to the bedpost and he'll start to lay into you. He's also going to gag you, but don't worry if you have a problem or something just clap your hands and we'll know to stop shooting."

Cindy nodded, "OK, sounds sexy."

"Great Cindy, I'll go get the rest of the crew together and we'll start up."

A few minutes went by as everyone got ready for filming. Cindy was glad she was working with Sean again. She loved looking and feeling his body. She watched as the camera crew began filming Sean, dressed in robes you'd expect someone in the desert to wear, found a lamp and rubbed it. The special effects team had things set up so a puff of smoke issued from the lamp and Sal yelled, "Cut!"

That was her cue to step into place where the lamp had been. She walked to the position before Sean.

Sal began, "OK, everyone rolling in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1." Cindy always thought it was funny how the cameras were digital but Sal liked to talk like he was rolling film like in the old days or something.

The cameras started and Cindy stood with her hands on her hips while thrusting her breasts towards Sean, "Hello Master? How may I be of service?"

Sean acted surprised, "What happened, who are you?

Cindy acted as if she was explaining the obvious, "I'm a genie. You found my lamp and now I serve Master."

Sean relaxed as his character began to understand. "Wait, why do you call me your master?"

Cindy continued acting as if she were talking to a child, "I call you my Master because you are Master. I have to grant you three wishes."

Sean looked as though he gave this some thought, "You have to grant me three wishes? What kind of wishes?"

Cindy pretended to sound slightly frustrated while explaining the rules to Sean, "Any wish."

Sean acted as if he thought this over. "Any wish huh?" He continued thinking. "I've got it."

Cindy smiled and acted pleased, "Oh good, make your wish and I shall grant it Master!"

Sean approached her, "I wish to fuck you and you can't say or do anything to stop me no matter how much you don't want to!"

Cindy complied by crossed her arms, nodded her head and said "Granted." The special effects team ignited more smoke and Sal yelled, "Cut."

People began moving around the set. Sean walked off somewhere, Sal was directing the camera men, and Olivia in make up was applying some touch ups to Cindy face and chest. A man walked over with a ball gag and a belt. Sal came over, "These are part of the wish, when we start filming again you'll be wearing these to show you granted Sean his wish."

They took Cindy over to a nearby bed that had the cameras trained on it from various angles. She was directed to the bed's backboard and they began to tie the rope so her forearms were tied to the bedpost. Sal began to place the ball gag in her mouth, "Now remember Cindy, you have to act like you don't want to do this so really fight him. And if you have problems like you need a break or something, just clap your hands. Got it?"

Cindy nodded. Sam slid the ball gag on her and placed the ball in her mouth and made his way back to the cameras. Cindy tried to get comfortable, she noted her arms were tied down pretty tight but she found a way to make it work, it would probably get easier once Sean held her rear and acted like he was fucking her.

Sal called over, "Sorry everyone we're having some lighting issues just hang in there."

A few minutes went by as the lighting guys fixed whatever the problem was. Cindy had to shift her weight a few times as she waited but eventually Sal called out, "OK, it's taken care of. Cindy, thanks for waiting. Everyone, get in position!"

Cindy gave a muffled laugh through her gag, like she had any other position she could be in but bent over in this bed!

Sal called, "3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . rolling!" Some more smoke was set off and suddenly Sean was standing behind her. He spoke as if in surprise, "Wow, you really are a genie!"

Cindy turned to look while pretending to be in distress. She was surprised to see part of the wish must have called for Sean's clothing to disappear. She was also a little surprised to see Sean had a raging hard on. Hard dicks happened in soft-core, but usually it took some incidental touching to make one, but Sean looked like he'd been prepped or something. His thick nine inch circumcised cock was directed towards her rear.

Cindy looked up from Sean's cock to his face as he looked into her eyes. "Like that genie? It looks like it likes you, or was that part of your magic? I've never felt so hard."

Cindy pretended to struggle with her bonds and make protests through the gag. She'd seen these movies before, all this drama and they edit most or all of Sean's proud cock. It seemed like such a waist, but that's why it was soft porn and not hard porn.

Sean grabbed waist by one hand and ran the other down her ass and hip. Cindy had to admit that it felt good as Sean ran his hands along her. He moved his hands up to her breasts and gently squeezed them. Cindy felt her pussy moisten from his touch as she continued to pretend to struggle and resist.

Sean gently pinched and then roughly pinched her nipples. Then he clutched each melon and hugged it against her chest as if he were trying to bring her tits to him through her body.

Cindy could feel his body pressed against her back and felt his furious erection poking against her back just where the butt was. Part of it grazed against her feminine entrance. She continued to feign resisting but had to admit that she was getting wet over it.

Sean whispered into her ear, "Damn, this is hot. I'm so glad you said yes to this."

Cindy kept up her act while being aroused. She wasn't sure what Sean meant, it wasn't like this was her first scene with him or something."

Sean backed off of Cindy and placed a hand on her shoulder while using his other hand to hold her waist and position it so she was bent forward more. Cindy was pushed forward so her head was closer to the bedpost. It hurt a little but she also noticed that she'd been tied up so long that her hands had a nice case of "pins and needles" and had fallen asleep on her.

Sean removed his hand from her waist and slid his index finger in between her wet pussy. It went in almost effortlessly.

Cindy was shocked, penetration never went down in her scene. Her back shot up in surprise but Sean's hand continued to hold her by the shoulder and pressed her down as his finger probed her slit. Cindy tried to protest but he words were intelligible from behind the gag.

Sean spoke as he felt her inside and continued to arouse her body, "You're a mess down her genie. You can fight all you want but I'm gonna give you what you need." He tore the thin layer of clothing from her body and her tits hung free.

Cindy was in a form of shock. Her adrenaline had kicked in and she was thinking a mile a minute but couldn't focus at the same time. What could she do, she couldn't get up and couldn't speak. No one on the set seemed to care, this wasn't supposed to happen! Then she remembered the signal, she had to clap! She relaxed partially when she realized the confusion, Sean must have thought it was OK because she didn't give him the signal. She began to move her hands so she could clap, but there was a problem . . . the circulation in her hands had been cut off from the ropes. She couldn't make her hands do anything! They felt as if they were weighted down by big bags of sand!

She felt Sean place both hands on her waist as he steadied her for his entry. Cindy looked down between her legs and saw Sean's large cock and dangling balls facing her sex. Oh no, he isn't wearing a condom! What if he has something, what if he cums inside me and gets me pregnant!

Sean pulled her rear back to him as he gently slid his cock's head into her damp cleft. She was so wet that he slid in almost effortlessly. Ah, that feels so good. She involuntarily pressed back against him as he continued pressing forward. She felt so full!

Sean needed no further encouragement and grabbed hold of her ass so he could pull her off of his meat and then he violently pulled her back as he thrust back into her. He pumped in and out of her several times like a machine.

The temperature in the room was hot their bodies shined with sweat. Cindy could feel sweat running down her entire body, some of it his, and sweat ran down her upturned tits and dripped from her nipples onto the bed. The room was quiet with the only sounds being Sean's labored breathing as she fucked into Cindy, the slapping of his balls hitting her upper legs, and her muffled grunts as she took his manhood.

Cindy felt pleasure welling up in her depths. She found this pleasure hard to resist. The wild fucking Sean was giving her combined with her inability to even change her position or prevent him from fucking her made the whole experience so intense. The pleasure seemed to magnify compared to any sexual pleasure she'd ever experienced before!

Cindy had to focus on her breathing. The ball-gag made breathing difficult and she had to focus on getting her air through her nose. It was while she deliberately focused on getting oxygen into her lungs that her body was truly allowed to experience the pleasure it was receiving from Sean's bloated cock. Cindy felt a sudden explosion within her as she came on Sean's rod. "Ugggggh!" she moaned as she looked up to the ceiling and felt pleasure take her.

Waves of pleasure continued to rock into Cindy as Sean continued his pounding into her body. Eventually her orgasm subsided and Cindy was able to focus on what was happening. She was mortified to think her co-workers had just seen her get mounted like some animal and had just captured her cum like some bitch in heat.

Cindy turned to look at the crew. She saw all of them had their eyes locked on Sean's thrusting rear. They weren't even looking her in the face. Had they even noticed her orgasm? She may as well have just been a lifeless prop for Sean to use.

Sean continued pumping into her like a sexual jackhammer. She'd grunt and occasionally try to shake him off, but it was useless. All she could really do was watch his balls slapping back and forth against her pussy.

Sean started to breathe more heavily, "Ah, ah, I'm almost there!" he said as he sped up his pace. Oh no, he's going to cum, please don't come inside, please!

Sean's grip on her hips was so tight as he fucked in and out of her that Cindy was sure she'd have bruises. Suddenly Sean gripped tighter, if that was possible, and held her still as he roared, "Ughhhhh!" Cindy could feel a warmth gathering in her pussy as Sean dropped load after hot load into her.

Sean pulled his cock out of her and a audible plopping noise was heard as his cum oozed from the cleft of her pussy and ran down her leg. Sean began to jack off as he continued cumming so that his pumping made the cum land on her ass. He rubbed his warm cum against her ass and crack.

Sean was panting and whispered in her ear, "Wow, Cindy I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life. I can't believe you waited so long to go hardcore."

Cindy was trying to get control of herself and was waiting for them to untie her. What's he talking about? He's acting like I agreed to get fucked on tape? When these assholes cut me loose . . . "

Cindy turned to look at the crew and was surprised to see that Sal and the other men had striped and were stroking their cocks as they looked at Cindy's soiled naked form. She saw that Olivia from make up was stroking Sal's cock for him as he leered at her.

Now what? The scene is over and these fucks are going to jack off to me? She began wrestling with her bindings and mumbling obscenities to the crew.

Then Sean yelled, "Oh no genie, I'm not done with you yet. I wish to see other men fuck you!"

Cindy's eyes widened, he couldn't be serious! She looked back . . .

To be Continued.