Cinema

Story Info
He dreams about sexy movie theater employee.
914 words
3.92
34.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of the most intense fantasies I have. It relates to this girl (Michelle) I used to be in college with. She used to work in a cinema here behind the counter. It was sort of an enclosed space with a counter and glass separating her from the customers. Anyway I used to call in to visit her occasionally. One time she was looking really hot in her little uniform. While I was talking to her this idea got into my head. So here’s my fantasy.

I started wondering what it would be like if she invited me into the office. Of course she wasn't supposed to do this, as her boss wouldn't be happy at all. Anyway I imagined she did and I was sitting there talking to her. Then we heard her boss coming downstairs and the only place for me to hide was under the counter. Her boss stayed there for a few minutes and customers started coming in to the cinema. I can't just get up and walk out of there so I have to stay where I am. Of course as she’s wearing her little uniform skirt and tights I decide I may as well make good use of the time.

I start running my hands up along her ankles to the inside of her knees. She tries to stop me but she can't really do much with customers around. I love stroking a woman’s legs. I begin kissing her tight covered legs up to her knees. At this point she has her knees tight together to stop me but I force them open with my hands and start running my hands up past her knees to her inner thighs. Her legs close around my hand and I just start tickling her inner thighs. The only way she can stop me making her laugh is to spread her legs for me. At this point I start lifting her skirt up past her thighs and pull her tights down. All the time she’s dealing with customers and having to keep a straight face. I can see her small black panties and I see the wet spot through them. I know she’s starting to enjoy herself. I start stroking her through her panties and she starts moaning softly. One of the customers asks her if she’s all right and she says it’s just a headache and that she will be ok.

I decide to give her a stronger 'headache'. I pull her panties aside and stroke her pussy with my hand. She has lovely dark red hair over her pussy and I run my fingers through it. My fingers come away wet as I lift them to my mouth and suck them. I decide its time to give her something to really worry about and begin to lick her pussy lips stroking up and down slowly, so slowly at first. She begins shifting in her seat but she still has customers to deal with. She spreads her legs as far as she can though and I realise she knows what she wants. I get to work for real, licking her outer lips, nibbling lightly on them. I spread her lips and probe her sopping wet luscious pussy with my hot tongue. I've wanted to do this for so long...

I move my tongue up her pussy as far as I can and suck her juices into my mouth. Mmmmm they taste so good. She’s really starting to shift in her seat now she just can't stay still. My hard-on is bursting through my jeans by now but I can't do anything about that for now. I need to feel this gorgeous woman come over my mouth. I suck her cunt for a while longer till I think she’s ready for the coup de grace. My tongue slips out with a wet smacking sound, and turns me on even more. I have to find her clit quickly. I spread her lips again and there it is! Her little treasure stands proudly out from her lovely cunt. I get to work. Slowly at first I blow on it a little. She jerks in her seat but manages to keep from screaming out loud. I begin licking around her clit. I know she’s finding this almost unbearable and this turns me on even more. I take her entire clit into my mouth and begin sucking it. She’s pumping her hips towards my face now but slowly so the customers can't see. I can feel her reaching her peak and just as she’s dealing with a young good looking guy at the counter she throws her head back, grabs the counter and starts breathing deeply. Little mewling noises come from her as she squirms her way through a massive orgasm soaking my face and tongue in the process. I'm loving it. The smell, the taste, God yes! This guy can't believe his luck, and says "Well I knew I was good-looking but I didn't realise I was that good!". My friend apologises to him and says it was just one of those things. This guy is her last customer. Finally I can get up (although I don't want too).

She says "Don't ever do that to me again!". I say, "Are you sure?”. She looks coyly at me and says, "We'll see"...

(If you liked it feel free to mail me at the address in my profile. and if not..Well be nice.)