Cinema Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I throw her off me to lie prone, half on the seat and half on the floor beside me. Grabbing you by either side of the head I draw you up into my lap and guide your knees to either side of my hips. You plunge bodily onto my cock and our bodies mash together as we fuck each other. I can feel the mixed cum of, I've lost count of how many guys, and my own pressed between us and can feel the sweat of your efforts in rivers down your back. We grind together, cock deep inside your and our tongues meet and we kiss.

Unbroken our kiss lasts as my orgasm builds, and your own rises like a wave inside you. We cum together, clutching each other tightly, your breasts mashed against my chest, my cock spurting its load deep inside your cunt as you spasm and press against me. We hold the embrace as the sensation subsides, and you eventually relax onto my chest and rest your head.

I look around and notice that the cinema is now empty. No sign of any of our companions remain. We lay there for a while, enjoying the sensation of skin on skin, and thinking about the pleasure we have just given, received, and shared. Eventually we'll have to get up and go, but for now we'll just rest...

12