Cinema Ravagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hispanic again grabbed her head and pulled it down to his cock. He was at an awkward angle, on his knees facing her, but he pushed the tall woman down onto her elbows on the floor and made her take the wet cock into her mouth again. Linda's breasts hung down and swung as she sucked the teen cock, and the Hispanic reached down and grabbed a dangling tit.

The black teen behind Linda lifted up her skirt and bunched it up around her waist. Linda then realized that he was about to do the worst, and whimpered, but it was no use. She braced for that huge black cock that was beginning to slide along her hairy pussy slit from behind. The massive bat worked its way in little by little. Linda wondered if it would even fit, but she realized that her love canal was lubed up to the max and dripping down her thigh. She tried to relax her muscles and the long dull spike just kept nailing deeper and deeper.

Linda was below seat level on her knees and elbows, on the gross sticky theater floor. The two teen boys' heads and shoulders were above the seat backs in front of them. Linda thought that anybody that looked back at them would know that something odd was going on in the back of the theater. There was loud music playing, like there might be a chase scene happening. Perhaps the patrons were engrossed in the movie, or maybe didn't want to know what was going on. Whatever, Linda was now getting raped on the theater floor by a black teen punk with a massive stiff cock, while being forced to perform oral sex on a teen Hispanic kid, while both of them molested her exposed bare dangling breasts.

The trio's movements were still slow, deliberate, and subtle, to avoid drawing attention. Tears trickled down Linda's nose, not only from the shame and fear, but the dull pain of the large cock deep in her vagina. Painful it was, but it also was driving her closer to another orgasm. The black teen thrust deep, and as snugly as they all were on the theater floor, he did manage to thrust pretty fast with his hips without shaking the surrounding chairs or his upper body.

Linda felt the teen balls slap into her bottom with each thrust, as well as the pair of testicles swinging down by her chin. She kept her lips wrapped firmly around the un-circumcised cock. She and her husband, the only other man she had ever performed oral sex on, weren't experts, but the married woman had been doing this for two decades, so she was no novice and thus likely did a serviceable job on the teen.

Without warning, she felt a gush of cum shoot into the back of her throat. She tried hard not to audibly choke, as she felt further injections. Swallowing sperm was NOT something she would do for her husband, but to keep up with the flow she gulped down as much of the warm sticky fluid as she could. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around the moving cock, but still some cum dribbled down her chin.

As the Hispanic finished cumming, forcing his mature captive to keep her lips on the throbbing pud, Linda felt the black teen behind her thrust harder. Finally the Hispanic pulled back and let his cock slide out of her mouth. Linda was still squished between the rows, but as the Hispanic sat two seats down to pull up his pants, Linda arched her back and hung her head down to rest her sore neck, her brown hair hanging down nearly to the floor.

The black teen now had an even better angle to penetrate deeply. Linda kept her head down and felt the giant cock slide in and out of her well-lubricated pussy.

Linda looked up to see that the Hispanic teen was gone. But climbing over the chair from the back row was the other black teen. He now sat next to her, and felt her dangling tit.

The black teen fucking Linda reached around and started to diddle her pussy. Damn, these punk teens know tricks that my husband doesn't, she thought. She grunted out loud when he found her G spot while still hammering away with his cock. Linda got lightheaded. She thrust back against the cock, hearing the hips slapping her butt.

Linda bit her lip, trying harder than she ever had to before to not make a noise during an orgasm. She dug her fingers into the thigh of the black teen in front of her, and wiggled her big mature butt back and forth.

Just when she thought she was reaching her climax, Linda felt the cock in her pussy shoot a huge gush of warm jism deep into her pussy. With her husband, Linda usually wasn't even sure when he came, but with this kid there was no mistaking it, she knew he was coming, and it raised her orgasm to an even higher level, as she had spasm after spasm.

When the black teen pulled his cock out of Linda, she rested her torso on her chair. She watched the large black teenager pull up his pants. He motioned to the boys in the back row, and they all stood up, walked down the aisle, and quietly but quickly exited the theater.

Linda sat up in her chair. The five teen hoodlums were gone. She was alone in the back of the theater.

Linda was too tired to scream and jump up and run. Tired, and in shock. Stunned. Her first action was to cover up. Slowly, so as not to draw attention. First, she held her left breast and pushed it back into her bra cup, repeated the procedure with her right breast, and then pulled her stretched-out top over her bra. Then she pulled her skirt down and covered her bottom. Her pink panties? She found them on the floor, soaked in pop and sticky with candy and popcorn and who knows what else. She found her purse. She was going to put her panties in her purse, but they were too filthy. She left her panties under the seat. No. She picked them back up. She would put them in the garbage can on her way out. She found an empty popcorn bag and shoved them inside the bag.

Linda sat back on her seat, exhausted. She had no idea how much time was left to the movie. The movie was supposed to be over two hours. She sat back in the dark, alone, silently crying, occasionally smoothing out her skirt or dabbing up jizm on her clothes and body with napkins. In just a few minutes, the movie finished. Most of the patrons left while the credits rolled and the lights were still down. Linda did the same, only waiting until nearly everybody else had left. She stealthily threw away her bag of panties, and made a bee line to the exit, as quickly as her sore pussy and butt would let her walk. She made no eye contact with anyone, and hoped that nobody pointed out her filthy disheveled appearance. She walked out the exit door to the parking lot. There was no sign of the five teen delinquents. Linda hurried to her car, trying to ignore the jizm that was leaking out of her pussy and down her high, climbed in, and locked the door.

When Linda arrived home, nobody paid her any mind, or even asked how the movie was, and she ran upstairs before anybody noticed that her clothes were covered with stains. Linda headed to the shower, noticing bruises on her body and hickies on her breasts as she washed them. She brushed her teeth and gargled repeatedly, and then washed her skirt, top, sweater, and bra, before throwing them all away. As she climbed into bed, she hoped that nobody would ask her what she thought of the movie. Maybe, she thought, she should go back soon to watch it again.

THE END

12