Cinema Sex

Story Info
Seduction at the movies.
1.4k words
3.83
51.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

On our visits Sydney my girlfriend Maggie and I like to see a film in one of the art house cinemas along Oxford Street. Usually a limited release film not likely to be shown in our rural hometown.

Nymphomaniac is showing at 2pm. It's a bit daunting at 4 hours, but we commit the afternoon to our pleasure.

After a pizza lunch in Kings Cross an easy walk takes us to and along Oxford and its many distractions. Our favourite is the bookshop always featuring homoerotic book covers and banners in the window. We are good for time and decide it would be 15 minutes well spent. We often find an interesting book to buy.

Maggie and I diverge to our selected interests. With 5 minutes of our allotted time to go I hear Maggie's voice and her lovely distinctive laugh.

"That's my favourite" I hear her say as I walk towards her voice.

Maggie is looking at a clearly erotic book held by a slim, dark haired handsome young man.

As I approach he tries to close the book but Maggie had already turned to include me.

"Hey Bill, check this out. I like this one."

Maggie is pointing at an excellent simple line drawing of a lovely young woman seated between two lounging, rough looking men in leather biker jackets. Her breast are exposed, she has an erect cock in each hand and is joyfully pulling them both off.

"Just beautiful" I say.

"She looks just like you."

"Ha" says Maggie.

"Bill, this is Sam."

We nod.

Sam is a lad by our standards. Maybe 30, long dark hair, slender body.

Maggie is in her middle 50's, yet so radiant and youthful. It's not at all a surprise that young Sam is flirting rather wantonly with her. All men notice Maggie.

"We gotta go," I say.

Sam replaces the book on the shelf and looks at his watch.

"Yeah me too."

We leave the shop together but Sam is soon on his push bike in the opposite direction to us. We wave and he is gone.

We buy our tickets. The small cinema is empty. We are right on time and the ads are just beginning. This is a continuous mistake of mine forgetting there is 15 minutes or so of previews plus commercials for cars, coffee travel etc.

Another couple come in and sit behind and away from us. The lights have not been completely dimmed.

We both find the previews long winded and annoying.

This cinema sells wine by the glass so when Maggie stands I know her plan and nod yes.

The lights just dimmed as the glass of wine was placed in my hand.

"Look who I found" says Maggie.

In the darkness I see Sam, a glass of wine in his hand. He smiles and they both sit.

Nymphomaniac is immediately engrossing and we all settle in for the long haul.

Maggie has this most adorable habit of sinking low into her chair at the cinema. A relaxed focused watching position. Often her dress will ride up her leg as it does on this occasion. Maggie's legs are works of physical art and she rarely covers them up.

Sam adopts the same low in chair position and sips his wine, his eyes on the screen.

The film is well acted and the story is complex and rich. We all watch at our ease and sip our wine. Maggie and I had already joked about the term non-simulated sex scenes on the way to the cinema.

Maggie turns to me and whispers in my ear.

"Sam and I are playing non-simulated kneesese."

I look across to see their legs touching and smile at my lover.

Sam's hand is resting on his thigh. Maggie finishes her wine in one last swallow. The screen looms above us. A hard fuck scene. Maggie places her hand on her leg next to Sams. In the flicker of the light from the screen I watch their little fingers touch. Soon they interlock. Sam's fingers lightly stroke Maggie's smooth satiny skin. Her hand has gone to his thigh. Her other hand has found mine. We sit beautifully linked and watch the highs and lows of the story unfold.

Maggie runs her hand high on Sam's leg. Her fingers graze the bulge in his jeans. His hand follows her lead and disappears under the last tiny section of her skirt. She turns to kiss me lightly. The pulsing of her body tells me her cunt is being touched. She breaths hard against my face. The screen suddenly brightens. Because of the length if the film there is intermission. The lights come up abruptly. The three of us look startled and readjust in our seats. We stand and follow the other couple out.

Maggie slips away to the loo.

Sam and I wander to the bar. Another glass of wine. Neither of us talk much other than the basics. Maggie soon reappears. I hand her a wine and we wander the cinema foyer looking at posters for new movies and festivals. A bell indicates intermission is ending. We take our seats as an abridged version of the previously shown ads rolls across the screen. As the lights fade I note the other couple have not returned. We are alone.

The movie has many explicit scenes of cunts and cocks. During one scene Maggie raises her skirt. Her underwear gone, her wet cunt glistens in the movie flicker. She is offering. I reach to her cunt and open the folds of her delicate rose to reveal deeper inside. Her hips thrust. I hold her open as Sam slides a finger full up into her cunt. She turns to kiss him. As their tongues entwine Maggie pushes Sam down along her body. She bends with him to maintain the kiss. When at last their lips separate he is on his knees before her pink open cunt his finger still deep inside.

"Kiss me some more" she whispers raising her hips. Sam drops to her cunt hungrily. Maggie is very wet and and the slurping sound of their cunt mouth kiss can be heard above the film's soundtrack.

I turn to check the curtain covered doorway. No light, no one watching.

I doubt we could stop anyway. Too lost in our pleasure.

Maggie reaches lazily for my cock which I guide her to. I know it's just to hold onto. Her focus is on this young man's tongue.

The film has become an enormous backdrop to our own erotic play. It only partially has our attention. However as Maggie stares at a complex humiliation scene which ends with cock in mouth she releases a loud grunt. Holding Sam's head firmly in place between her legs Maggie cums hard against his face. She grinds her cunt on him.

Slowly they disentangle. Sam takes his seat. His face glistens in the fractured light. Maggie kisses him to taste her juices. She turns to kiss me lightly sharing the heady aroma of cunt juice and saliva.

Sam opens his jeans and provides his cock. The three of us pick up the film again as we sit there Maggie pulling our two erect cocks. We are both hard and ready to cum. Maggie slips from her seat, turns and pushes Sam to slide over next to me. With her back to the screen Maggie lowers her head to Sam then to me alternatively sucking our cocks deeply into her mouth. She is quickly back and forth sucking, pulling, slapping our excited cocks. Her finger nails tease our balls. She pulls our cocks together getting just our big purple knobs beyond her lips. She treats us roughly. Demanding our cum. Above us on the screen a bare arse has welts forming as a whip falls. Sam's groan cuts deep into my resolve. His cock explodes with a long youthful string of cum onto Maggie's face. I let go, welcome the chaos and am 2 seconds behind him. Lots of cum. Even in the reduced light our cum looks different. Sam's is lighter in texture in long white lines. Mine is a heavier thicker cream pooling slowly. I grab my phone to take a photo. I know Maggie will want to see this. She is calmly letting our cum wash over her. Her tongue touches her lips to taste. She stands. We kiss. She is sharing. The three of us walk from the tiny cinema. The film is still playing but we have lost the story. Maggie goes directly to the loo. As we wait Sam and I exchange phone numbers.

Maggie returns disheveled slightly damp but cleaner. We walk outside Maggie on our arms. A hug and kiss for three. Sam cycles away with a wave.

"Ice cream?"

"Yum" says Maggie.

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers