Circle7 Ch. 03

Story Info
Britney revealed; the Proud challenges the Throne.
4.6k words
4.78
7.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: Hello again, readers! Although this is the end of Circle7, it may just be the end of the beginning! I have to remind everyone, once again, that those easily offended by possibly heretical/blasphemous/strange should turn back now, and not be whiners in the comments/ratings. Don't be that person. You're better than that. That said, if you DO enjoy this series, make sure you take the extra 3 seconds to rate when you're done. It's what keeps me going as a writer. As always, if my writing isn't your cup of tea, no hard feelings. Just put the cup down and leave. Enjoy!*

*******

The explosive effects of their kiss tore through the club like a whirlwind, making Luke glad the last of the patrons had just left. He was thanking his lucky stars when he saw Britney, and the world dropped away at his feet.

Britney's eyes blazed a brilliant and familiar blue, even as the smile faded from her face.

"Luke? Luke, what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" She shuddered violently.

"What...what is this? Why do I feel so...?" Britney's eyes darted up to meet Luke's, fiery in their sapphire intensity.

"So good."

Almost faster than Luke could follow, Britney pounced. She tore at Luke's clothes voraciously, the expensive cloth splitting like paper as she ripped Luke's jacket and shirt off, exposing the well-defined muscles of his chest and stomach. Luke gasped as Britney's lips hungrily found his neck, biting and nibbling her way all across his collarbone even as her hands tugged urgently at his belt. Luke was about to protest when Britney kissed him again.

Luke screamed into her mouth. He couldn't help it. Whatever reaction that had fueled this transformation was not finished, and Britney's kiss poured a molten river of power into Luke's throat. He felt himself become erect almost instantly as the heady rush of power was followed by a tidal wave of lust, greater than anything even he was capable of generating. Luke was swept away by the power of Britney's desire and began to return her kiss, trying desperately to exchange some of the power being pushed into him.

But Britney was like a wild animal, crazed in her lust as she tore Luke's pants off. Clambering up his tall body, Britney rocked back and sank onto Luke's cock, forcing a primal yell from his lips as the sensation made him writhe. Every inch that thrust inside Britney felt as though it were being massaged, gripping and squeezing around Luke as she rode him with abandon. Her hips rocked and circled, driving Luke to heights of pleasure that he had thought only he could deliver. But he was certainly on the receiving end now as Britney grabbed his head and crushed it against her breasts, still riding Luke forcefully. Her rhythm was becoming ragged now, less fluid as her hips jerked and circled wildly. Luke felt his own release coming close and screamed as he climaxed, the hot rush of his cum filling Britney even as he felt her feed voraciously from his energy, just as he had done to so many others. She fell off him heavily, eyes half-lidded with pleasure as she stretched out languidly on the floor. Luke's mind raced, freed from the lust that Britney had shoved into him.

What is she? Succubus? No, they don't have angelic eyes. I could have sworn she was human. But that energy, that power is way more than anything short of an Archangel, and there are no female Archangels. So what...?

Luke's eyes went wide with realization. It couldn't be. They were all dead. But still, it was the only explanation. Britney stirred. Her eyes were still glowing, but her face held a confused expression.

"Luke? Luke, what happened? Where are our clothes? What's going on?"

Luke grimaced. This part wasn't going to be fun.

"Okay, okay, don't freak out, but look in the mirror."

Britney turned slowly, and as she saw the haunting blue eyes that had replaced her own hazel ones, she screamed. Luke winced at the wash of power she unwittingly released, quickly wrapping a hand around her mouth to silence her.

"Britney, Britney, calm down. Calm down! I know what's going on. At least, I think I do. I honestly didn't think there were any of you left!"

Britney tore Luke's hand away and whirled on him; surprisingly fast and strong.

"Any of what? What the FUCK is going on? What's happening to me?"

Luke guided her to a couch, sitting a safe distance away as he spoke.

"Britney, I'm pretty sure you're a Nephilim."

He could tell from her expression that she had no idea what Luke was talking about.

"A Nephilim is a type of angel, Britney. Or more accurately, a half-angel. You're half human, sure, but one of your parents was-"

"An angel." Britney cut him off.

"Well, yeah. The thing is, Nephilim aren't supposed to exist. Father has very strict rules about mating, and so he sent Michael and his goon squad to round up the rebels decades ago. I thought he got them all, but apparently not."

Britney shook her head, trying to process the information.

"Wait, so angels are real? And you're one of them? And your-wait...what do you mean when you say 'Father'?"

Luke crooked a sheepish smile.

"Why, God, of course."

Britney's eyes went wide, but she pressed on. "So why hasn't this happened sooner? Why am I just finding this out now?"

Luke looked her up and down.

"You just turned 25, didn't you?"

"Yeah, so what?"

Luke grinned. "Age 25 is when a Nephilim comes into its power. Normally, your parents would teach you how to control your abilities around mortals, but something tells me that isn't a possibility."

Britney winced and shook her head. "I never knew them. I was in the foster system since I can remember until I was 18."

Luke nodded knowingly.

"No wonder they couldn't find you. Your parents most likely did it to keep you safe."

"So what's going to happen to me now? What am I going to do?"

Luke stood, offering his hand.

"Well, I meant what I said. You're welcome to stay here. I can show you how to blend in without killing anyone. I can help you keep your...urges in check."

"Urges, what do you mean by urges?"

Luke gestured behind him.

"Just ask the remains of what was my Armani suit."

******

Night fell, and with it came another throng of customers looking to be seen at the hottest ticket in town, another swath of people looking to escape. Among them was Amanda's friend Nicole, back for another night. She had had a great time with the mysterious club owner, and judging by the stupefied expression on Amanda's face when she came tottering in early the next morning, so had her friend. So back she came, looking for her chance to meet Luke again. She had just sidled up to the bar when another woman brushed up against her, sloshing a drink across her hand.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

Nicole smiled and wiped off the liquor.

"No harm done, you just got my hand. I'm Nicole."

"I'm Britney; it's nice to meet you."

Now, Britney, as you shake her hand, pump just a little bit of desire into it. Too much, and you'll scare her away. Too little and you risk her slipping off.

With Luke's voice in her mind, Britney did her best to follow instructions. As Nicole shook her hand, Britney visualized the warmth of her body spreading from her fingertips to Nicole's, then flowing through her body. The effect was instantaneous as Nicole felt her panties get damp, goosebumps rising on her arm.

"I'm just waiting for my friend, Nicole. Can I convince you to keep me company until then? I really don't feel like getting hit on tonight."

Nicole smiled. She had nothing to do but kill time until Luke made an appearance. She was told he almost always gave some variant of the speech she had heard last time on weekends. His rousing oratory seemed to really whip the club into a frenzy.

Nicole and Britney laughed and sipped their way through the next hour, with Britney taking every opportunity to touch Nicole's arm or leg, lingering just long enough to keep Nicole's heart racing and blood pumping. Nicole was beginning to wonder if she even needed to find Luke when he appeared like magic beside them.

Well, speak of the Devil, thought Nicole.

"Luke, hi! Remember me from last night? You were with my friend, Amanda?"

Luke smiled as though he was trying to remember.

"Oh yes, Nicole! I say, I'm sorry I didn't get to spend much time with you, but you seemed rather occupied with Brett, and your friend did so want a tour."

Nicole giggled. "Yeah, I saw what kind of tour you gave her when she got home."

Luke chuckled, winking at Britney when Nicole wasn't looking.

"I say, Nicole, who is your rapturous friend?"

"This is Britney. We actually only just met; she's here waiting for a friend." Right on cue, Britney jumped in.

"Not anymore, I'm afraid. He just called and cancelled."

Luke followed the script with glee.

"On such short notice? That's absurd! I tell you what, ladies; let's put smiles back on those faces. Britney, Nicole, I'd love it if you joined me in the VIP area. We'll make you forget all about your flaky friend."

It was the work of moments to have whisked the women to the back, Luke speaking into Britney's mind as he did.

Now remember, not too much. Take your time to draw out her energy. Doing it slowly will earn you more power, and less damage to her. I'm going to let you do all the work; I'll just stay back unless you lose control.

The three sat close to each other in the VIP area, champagne flowing freely. Nicole tried to keep her focus on Luke, but every time Britney touched her, shockwaves cascaded through her body. Luke touched her too, but the effect wasn't nearly as strong as it was with Britney. Over the course of the night, Nicole found herself paying less and less attention to the gorgeous club owner, and more to the stunning blonde next to him. Nicole found her lips parting and breath coming heavier as Britney's touches became bolder; her slender hand tracing patterns on Nicole's thigh as her dress started to ride up. Nicole was starting to really get into it when Luke's voice split the silence.

"Well, ladies, how about a tour? There's so much you haven't seen yet!"

Britney grinned, recognizing the words from her first encounter with Luke.

"That sounds fun. What about you, Nicole?"

Nicole was in no mood to disagree, and wordlessly followed Britney, not realizing that Britney seemed to know exactly where to go. Luke's hands flitted around Nicole's waist, only serving to further add to her excitement. She gasped as she entered the room above Circle7, burning with lust even as her eyes took in the spectacular display before her. She barely noticed that Luke's hands on her waist were guiding her toward the bed, where Britney waited.

With a final, gentle shove, Luke pushed Nicole towards the newborn Nephilim, who eagerly accepted Nicole's embrace. Britney kissed her new friend fervently, tongues dueling as their hands explored each other's bodies. Nicole had a more slender body type than Britney's hourglass curves but neither of them seemed to mind as they fell to the bed. Their dresses were soon shed, and the two women were writhing on the bed as Luke looked on from the corner, eyes eager with the knowledge of what was to come.

Britney took control, pushing Nicole back on the bed and sliding between her legs. She cupped Nicole's face one more time and then kissed her soulfully, drawing a moan from her lover as she kissed her way down Nicole's neck, hands gently caressing every inch of smooth skin she could find. Nicole's body was searing with pleasure, her face locked in an expression of pure joy as Britney slowly absorbed the lust radiating off her in waves. When Nicole cried out, Britney fed from her need. As Britney's slender fingers found their way inside Nicole, Britney drank her lust. The two women were locked together, Nicole's orgasm feeding Britney's passion, which in turn made Britney finger Nicole even more forcefully. Britney was starting to lose control, unable to break the orgasmic loop she had started. Each time she was taking more and more from Nicole, and didn't know how to stop. She was frantic with need and her own pleasure, though, and she found quickly that she didn't want to stop.

Fortunately, Luke was looking on carefully, patiently watching to keep Nicole safe, and when he sensed Britney losing control, he took action. Luke positioned himself behind Britney, who had unwittingly presented a perfect target for Luke's need. As Britney knelt to lick and lap at Nicole's pussy, she pushed her own magnificent rear into the air, allowing Luke to thrust deep inside Britney with a single, forceful thrust. Britney screamed her pleasure into Nicole's pussy, tongue still eagerly lapping at the delicious nectar pouring from Nicole's folds. Nicole's spine bowed even as Britney's screams reached a climax, both women orgasming simultaneously. Luke continued his thrusts, bolstering both women's stamina with his own energy, feeding Britney more so she wouldn't sap so much of Nicole's energy.

Britney, serving as the conduit for both sources of power, was going crazy. Nicole's energy was a cool one, icy in its presentation as it slid through her veins, only to mingle with the fiery heat of Luke's power. The combination mixed within her body, flooding her with sensation and sending orgasm after orgasm crisscrossing her body. Nevertheless, Britney continued to do her best to pleasure Nicole, her tongue never stopping its unparalleled work between Nicole's legs.

They continued for hours in every position and combination imaginable. Bolstered by Luke's stamina reserves, their sexual appetites had no limits. Britney and Luke were each sucking and nibbling on one of Nicole's nipples when the music below suddenly came to a halt. No one in the bed noticed until the glass started breaking, with screams following close behind. Luke pulled away from Nicole, dressing quickly as he strode out to the balcony to look down below. There, holding the DJ by the throat, was Michael.

"I told you there would be consequences for your actions, Brother."

******

Luke acted quickly. He yelled at his security to get everyone out, and jumped from the balcony, landing heavily on the floor before standing to face his brother.

"What are you doing here, Michael?"

"I'm here cleaning up after you, as usual, Lucifer. Did you not think I would feel the birth of another Nephilim? They are abominations, Lucifer! Even you must realize this! They cannot be allowed to live!"

Luke turned on his brother angrily, focusing his power on the Archangel. Michael gasped with the impact, losing his grip on the DJ and flying back to strike the far wall.

"You will not touch her, Michael. I won't allow it."

Michael stood quickly, shaking off Luke's mental chains with apparent ease.

"Allow it? ALLOW IT? You think you have any say in the situation, Lucifer? Father has finally grown tired of your games, just as I predicted. Ending the Nephilim is only the first step. This world will be made new again, purified just as it has been before."

Luke faced off with his brother, unable to believe what he was hearing.

"You can't do this, Michael!"

Michael only looked on sternly, his power gathering with the force of a great storm. Lightning shattered the roof of the club, discharging all over the room. Luke could only watch as great storm clouds gathered, black as the night and stretching beyond the horizon.

"It is already done, Lucifer."

Without thought, without giving a single shred of care for his own self-preservation, Luke attacked with the full force and power of the King of Hell. Fire flared from his fingers, immolating Michael in the torrential inferno. Luke poured as much power as he could into the flames, draining the reserves of strength he had spent centuries building. Finally, he had to break off his vicious attack, his wicked smile falling off his face as the smoke cleared.

Michael stood in the remnants of the dance floor, completely untouched. He stared daggers into Luke as he spoke.

"Did you think it would be so easy, Lucifer?" I am filled with His purpose, His will, and I shall not be stopped!"

Luke barely saw Michael move as he materialized in front of him, casually backhanding Luke. The force of the blow sent Luke careening across the room, smashing through one of the marble pillars to land heavily by the main entrance. Luke rose groggily, only to be struck again, his body pinwheeling all the way across the club to shatter the DJ booth.

Luke gasped, energy drained, strength fading. Michael stood above him, flaming sword in hand, and Luke remembered his dream. He saw it coming to life as Michael advanced on him, sword held high, ready to strike the final blow. Michael's deep voice had bled into a growl as he confronted his brother.

"Finally. You will finally be laid low, Lucifer. Evil will be destroyed, and Paradise can return to Earth!"

Luke saw the flaming sword burn hot as his vision faded, head lolling to the side as his muscles gave out. So intent was Michael on his victory, however, that he hadn't noticed Britney making her way down from Luke's private room. Michael stood tall, eyes burning bright as they focused on Luke.

"And so he destroyed that which is evil, so that that which is good may flourish. The light shone in the darkness, and gave birth to a new world."

Luke laughed, blood gushing from his mouth as he did.

"Just one problem, Michael. You aren't the light."

With one movement, Britney threw herself forward, her outstretched hand taking Luke's.

"She is."

The explosion happened exactly as it had before, the power exchange between Luke and Britney catastrophic in its intensity. With all the power Britney had absorbed that night, it even seemed like the whirlwind of power was magnified. Luke's wounds healed instantly, his body flooding with power as Britney clung to him.

Standing tall, radiant with energy, Luke faced Michael once more.

"This is over, Michael. I'll leave Circle7 behind. Britney won't be a threat; I'll keep her with me and teach her how to not kill anyone. We'll even leave Seattle behind! No one needs to die. But this. IS. OVER!"

As Luke stood defiant, Michael sneered derisively. He moved like lightning, appearing behind Luke and twisting his arm, forcing Luke to his knees as Michael whispered venomously into his ear.

"You think this is about one city? One club, one woman? You forget that this is just your latest stop, little brother. You've worked your influence all over the planet for hundreds of years now, just like a rat. Just like...a virus. And at long, long last, Lucifer, Father has given me permission to let him start anew. Just like in days of old, I will exterminate the vermin so that the righteous might flourish once again!"

Michael leaned low, twisting Luke's arm viciously.

"And you, Lucifer, will be forced to remain. You've fed on these creatures for so long, little brother. You've used their emotions to feel for centuries. What will happen to you when there are none of them left? When you have no emotion to steal, no feeling to call your own? You will be hollow, Lucifer, hollow and alone. And alone you shall stay, here in the barren world you helped create, reaping the fruits of your labors. That shall be your eternal punishment, Lucifer."

Lucifer fought through the pain to challenge his brother.

"Why? Why, Michael? They don't deserve to be punished, not like this! You would punish the innocent for my actions?"

"They are not innocent!" Michael roared at the top of his lungs, the reverberations sending shockwaves through the earth. "They were given every chance! But when you tempted them, they went astray! They drank and whored and blasphemed their way through life, and they must suffer for their failure!"

12