Circus Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Peter, he's in a wonderful place." She answered as she gently took hold of my semi erection and in reaction, my knees slightly parted and I felt the cool of her soft little right hand slide under my sweaty scrotum.

As she knelt at my waist, I watched her bend forward and to my total surprise, she took the first two inches of my soiled penis in the warmth of her mouth ... And instinctively, I raised my hips.

I couldn't believe at first, there I laid with my loins still all juiced up from our last night's lovemaking, with the addition of my precum from that morning's animal lust and while thinking maybe I could even be a bit crusty there ... She boldly continued: "Wow! Now we're talking real woman!" I remembered thinking: "She could be a keeper! ... But in an alternate universe." My good sense reminded me.

I knew she was an adult and obviously a woman who knows what she wanted, but that unselfish act really seemed to move me. As her warm wet tongue continued to slowly swirled around my thick shaft at the base of its throbbing head, the tip of it traveled down over and through the tight age old circumcision scar, and somehow, she managed to take my unclean tool even deeper in her sweet little mouth.

When I started feel the breath from her nose tickle my trimmed pubic hair, any feelings and/or concerns of not being freshly showered were replace with the pure sexual greed of deep seated pleasure and I grabbed two handfuls of sheet while doing my best not to cum in her pretty little mouth.

As her head slowly bobbed, I looked past the bottom of her tiny feet, up in between the cheeks of that beautiful firm ass and all of my senses screamed for me to experience it yet again. Gently I took hold of her right ankle and as I slowly pulled it back to straighten that leg, her left followed and with a gentle lift, her fit chiseled little tummy rested on my lower chest, her crotch straddled my face and it was magnificent.

I rested the tip my nose on her beautiful rose colored anal dent while my tongue intentionally sought out and located the firm little point of her clitoris. I sucked it in my mouth, assaulted it with my lips, teased it with a gentle hint of teeth and her head came off my throbbing erection and she started to cum.

Quickly grasping the top of her thighs from around the front of her hips, my head left the pillow, I pulled her little bottom hard into my face and when she cried out in reaction to the onset of another massive orgasm, my oral performance became more aggressive and her thick inner fluids literally spilled from her vagina, ran down off my chin and pooled in the natural dent between my Adam's apple and collarbone.

When I bent my knees and I drew my legs slightly up, she went back down on me and the moment I felt her left hand tightly grasp my throbbing shaft at the root, her right started to roughly alternate squeezing each aching of my balls and just as I was about to release down the back of her throat, she abruptly stopped and pulled her head away.

Wheezing in a well needed phlegm laden breath of air, she softly requested: "Peter, I want you to cum inside me."

As she rolled off of me still facing the foot of the bed, I heard myself instruct: "Up on your knees for me." And without hesitation, she assumed that position..

Posturing myself directly behind her, I pushed my raging hard on straight down and swept the massive purple gland up between her pink inner lips and slowly fed it in.

With the four fingers from each of my hands around the top front of her firm upper thighs, my thumbs gently parted her cheeks and while admiring the sweetest looking rose colored anus that I had ever seen ... I started in.

I remember that she was still so incredibly tight, but at that time she was wet and creamy enough and though I was careful not to roll any of her plump sensitive folds in with me during each forward stroke, I remember watching them hold fast to my shaft and stretch out clinging to me with each and every backstroke. With the most unbelievable muscle control I had ever experience, her rhythmic counter gyrations started in, and her entire vaginal wall seemed to clamp down to hold on as if it were begging me to never withdraw.

As I watched her head bob back with my every inward thrust, I took my left hand from her thigh, brought it to my face and I wet the thumb. After gently placing those four fingers on the small of her back just below her tailbone, I quickly started to press that wet thumb up her hot super tight little anal ring.

I guess it was from both surprise and disbelieve when she voiced a loud indiscriminate reaction of: "Ogg!" And as I watched her head snap back, I popped that thumb in palm deep and it was immediately followed by the now familiar little breathy: "OOo!" That she expelled at the conclusion of each and every one of my bottoming thrusts.

As her glorious wetness started to increase, my pistoning cock began to aggressively compress it hard against her vaginal floor and within seconds she cooed out that one loud, fluttering, whimpering: "OOOOOOOOooooo!" And my swinging scrotum became warm and wet again.

In total amazement, for the second time, I watched that wonderful soft glow come over her and slowly paint its way down the backs of her ears, over the back of her neck, down over and past her shoulders, over the soft curve of her back to the tips of my four fingers and while continuing to swell my massive head as fast and as hard as I could, I withdrew my thumb with a motion as slow as an hour hand on the face of an old clock.

As she slumped forward to collapsed on her stomach, that motion slowly withdrew my manhood that so desperately needed to be back on the inside of her. I straddled her upper thighs with my knees and when my thumbs spread her cheeks wide apart, with a dolphin-like arch from the small of my back, my throbbing gland touched her sticky puckered little anal bud and she instantly pulled away.

Every time my wanton massive throbbing, purple head would kiss that tight little rim, she would undulate between her waist and knees to totally deny me access to her apparent, most prized treasure.

Overanxious and greedy, I verbally begged like a school boy: "Awe Come on Miranda? Sweetheart, please I'll be easy. You've had yours. You can't leave he hanging." And I wished that I hadn't said any of that.

She rolled over, looked me directly in the eye and replied: "Let me put my feet up, I want to face you for this, but you have to promise that you will be gentle with me there."

Without waiting on me to make that promise, her arms were down at her sides with her palms flat on the mattress and she lifter her feet, raised her little butt and straddled my head. She paused for a moment and then spread her legs and after placing the back of her heals on the top of my shoulders, I watched her wet her right three fingers from deep in her mouth. After transferring her saliva to my already cream covered shaft, she guided my over anxious throbbing meat to share her most tender opening.

While watching her face for any indication of pain or discomfort, I ever so slowly advanced on in and in unison she bit her lower lip and turned her head to the side. As I felt her tight fleshy rim stretch like a thin band up the taper and over the larger radius of my giant mushroom shaped head, she omitted a soft whimper and though still in my greedy forward motion I was compelled to offer: "Do you want me to stop?"

When to my surprise, she huffed out one long whispery: "Noooo." Her now over stretched rim started to ease itself down behind the largest portion of the taper.

Her head spun back to face me and while looking me right in my eyes, she started to grimace, but seemingly more from surprise than pain and as we collectively felt her anal rim 'snap' in the groove behind my throbbing gland. Now confident that she could handle it, I slowly advanced it on in.

Each time she would draw a quick little breath, I would stop, let her adjust to my size and swell my massive head in place. When I felt the weight of my balls bottom my scrotum on the back of those firm little cheeks, I knew I that I was all the way home ... And ever so slowly I started in.

God in heaven she was almost painfully tight as her lower bowel compressed around my member. It actually made me aware of my every crease, vein, groove and wrinkle on my penis, almost as if it were collapsing and narrowing the inner diameter of my urethra as her dynamic muscle control seemed to keep drawing me in.

Slowly quickening my backstroke, then a pause and while maintaining the same slow methodical inward travel, I lessoned the time between each and as my knees started to burn and my balls started to ache, Miranda started to cum ... And at that exact moment in time, there could be no doubt that she had started to go multiple.

Sometime during her third or fourth rush of her total orgasmic pleasure, I started to uncontrollably deposited continuous ribbons of my own hot seed deep in the bowel that continued to work, pull and milk every drop from me.

Though I wanted at the time to stay in that beautiful ass forever, her orgasms stopped, her muscle control relaxed and as I felt myself go almost totally limb, my fading erection somehow backed itself out.

It wasn't until we lay quiet in each other's arms that I realized how totally exhausted I was and that we were both ringing wet with sweat. You see, that thrill of being with her, the beauty of her form fit body, the smell of her passion, the scent and taste of her nectar on my face, lips, tongue, the passion in my own mind in concert with the rush of the most massive climax I had every experienced, actually masked the basic fact that my body needed oxygen .

As we lay there in silence, other than the sound of our own breathing, she finally, breathlessly and almost frantically expelled my name: "Peter!"

Startled: "Wow! Miranda are you O K?" I checked, and she just looked on me with unquestionable admiration and I knew, somehow deep down I knew that not only was I undeserving, but there could be no way for us to continue long term together.

Though my male ego that truly wanted those previous thoughts to diminish, my common sense told me that in a real world what had happened between us could be nothing more than her weekend fling with an older man she had admired in a schoolgirl way for years. I knew that if I selfishly took advantage of her by exploiting that, it would rob her of a decent future with a deserving man her own age and Perhaps even children, The thought of that at that time seemed to leave a deep hole and a feeling of emptiness in my chest.

"Damn it Peter!" I argued with myself: "Why the chink in your armor now?" I asked myself: "It's far too late in life for you to become vulnerably sentimental! Enjoy the present." I thought, and I fought to put any thought of a future with her out of my head.

When we finally made it to the shower, the sun was high, she was so much fun and even though I knew that it had to, I didn't want it to ever end.

Still wrestling to keep my mind focused on that day, I asked: "Where would you like to go to have our dinner?" And I playfully added: "Since it was you that kept me from my breakfast and lunch."

Expecting her normal tit for tat playful comeback, she kind of looked down and responded: "If it is alright with you, I don't want to waste one minute of the time we have together driving ... Can we just eat here?"

"Sure!" I answered, thinking to myself: "The perfect woman!" But somehow at that time, her comeback made feel a little uneasy and perhaps a bit self conscious.

She boldly soaped me up all over while I fondled her perfect breasts and while intentionally stoking me back to a full erection, she knelt, carefully studied my manhood and openly said: "I have never seen anything like this." Before I could remark she added: "I have dated and I have laid with a man, but in my wildest dreams I could never have imagined anything like this." And she pushed it down and let it spring back up all full and proud: "I would ask you if it has always been this ... Well ... Big! But THAT would be a stupid question." She remarked.

"Well!" I chuckled: "Has it disappointed you?"

"Mr. Swiftt!" She mocked: "What would ever make you think that!"

"Well, while growing up." I reminisced: "I always thought it was a curse and then I hit Junior High and the boys in the locker room all poked fun at me. But when the rumors got out and I started getting all the dates, things for me changed." And I just smiled.

It was a typical Floridian winter day of late afternoon sunshine and seventy three degree temperature and that warm and pleasant breeze was still coming off the bay.

When we finally went in and I dressed, she pulled that thin cotton beach cover-up over her nude fit body and fussed with her hair. As I prepared a couple of bone in rib eyes and steamed some broccoli, Miranda made the salad: "Kids!: I thought to myself: "Who puts grapes and white currents in a salad?" I thought. But it turned out to be very good, dinner was great and from the flash in her eyes and the smile on her face, I could tell that she was having a fantastic time.

But then again, so was I.

As it started to get dark, at her suggestion we headed in with our wine to find an old movie on Turner Classic. Attempting to be thoughtful of her I asked: "Do you need to run next door and grab something to sleep in and maybe check on the dog?"

She laughed and sarcastically said: "Oh, like you're going let me sleep in something ... And Jasper's happy, he is just fine where he is." And she plopped down next to me in my leather armchair with that glorious warm scented flesh peeking at me through the gauze of that thin cotton beach garment.

After a few sips of her wine, she was snuggled in up against me.

Knowing I had to somehow face the elephant in the room I openly asked: "Miranda, where do you see this going? I mean this thing we now have between us?"

And without hesitation she replied: "Peter, lets enjoy all of the time we have together." And I decided to let the subject drop.

Two thirds of the way through "The Quiet Man," she was sound asleep. I took the glass from her hand, sat them both aside, eased out from beside her and turned off the TV and turned out the great room lights. I slowly bent down, gently lifted her and while carrying her to my bedroom like a groom carries his new bride over the threshold, I managed to turn back the spread and top sheet and gently lay her down and crawled in next to her.

Within seconds, still mostly asleep, she was petting and spooning me with her pretty little head back on my chest and I just laid there looking up at the ceiling in the dark, feeling the tickle of her sweet breath in my chest hair, enjoying the natural scent of her warm body while wondering what the hell I was going to do: "Though twenty nine and fifty eight are both good numbers." I thought: "In a relationship with someone you care about ... Well Peter, they just won't work." And knowing the way I was beginning to feel about her, I knew that I could never use her.

I didn't sleep well after those thoughts.

I woke the next morning with something missing in my life, and I noticed she was gone: "Old Jasper's bathroom time again." I thought and I looked at the clock: "3:29. Yep." I imagined and in some of the first words that I heard her speak, I thought: "Old Jasper must have been, 'chomping at the bit' to go out again."

I got up and considered a quick workout but it was Sunday, my off day, so I cleared, straightened and cleaned up a little from our last night's meal and decided to grab a coffee and sit and relax while waiting for her to return "Hell," I remembered thinking: "Maybe we can work something out!"

I was actually wrestling with those thoughts as the machine steam frothed my double shot espresso cappuccino. The I heard Doc Sparveri's voice at the gate: "Hey Peter! it rang out: "Is that you?"

"Busted!" I thought as I felt my face flush from embarrassment: "I hope he didn't confront her!" I almost said out loud: "I knew then that we would have to deal with that at some point in time, but I didn't expect it to be right then. "I am NOT prepared for this!" Filled my thoughts, I was totally caught off guard.

When I opened the gate, there he stood with stern look more of solemn and sadness than the anger that I had expected and that really made me feel all the worse for my actions.

Not knowing how to initiate that eminent conversation, I babbled out: "I can see you're troubled, have a seat, I'll get you a coffee and we'll talk this out."

Without looking at me directly he responded: "Peter, I just got in an hour or so ago. Dina is still up in Maine with her sister attending to the arrangements." He quietly said: "I knew you would be up, so I came over to thank you for watching the house but I also needed to talk." He explained.

Fishing for an opening, all I could think to ask at that moment was: "Arrangements? Is everything ok?

"No... Peter, it's not." And he looked down at his cup.

My mind in overdrive trying to think of any way that 'Dina up in Maine,' could know about Miranda and I when he added: "Three days ago our Niece Miranda was involved in a head on collision with a drunk driver and was on life support when I left. I rushed home to attend to a few things before going back. Peter, Dina just phoned me. Miranda died at 3:28 this morning. She was only twenty nine years old!"

Out of total shock, disbelief and thinking this to be some kind of a vengeful joke, not knowing what to say or how to respond I blurted out: "Who was that watching the dog?"

"Peter, are you alright old man? Dina had to put Jasper down over two years ago! And Why in the world are you talking about her fucking dog?" He practically yelled back at me: "Have you been listening! She's just lost her Niece!"

I felt a rush come up the back of my neck and a sudden faint light headedness crashed into my brain! I remember instantly feeling nauseous as I turned away from him and I literally started to sweat.

I just stood there for a moment and I wanted to turn back to face him, but I had to figure it all out: "These past few days can't be a dream!" I reasoned but something kept me from turning back to him.

Just then the spa circulation pump kicked on stirring the water and causing her light pink bikini top to swirl up from the bottom and I watched as it softly floated on the surface.

Miranda?