City Hotel

Story Info
She had been waiting at the hotel bar for her husband.
1k words
3.94
34.1k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been waiting at the hotel bar for her husband. She was in a smooth, green dress that had a low back, and was cut a few inches above her knee; it highlighted her fresh tan, strong legs, and her pert bubble butt. She sipped on a margarita, for all of a few moments, before she was approached by a man. She fended him off, pointing to her ring, ensuring he knew that she was married. Not that she blamed him, she was looking good. She knew it, her husband knew it and she liked knowing that others did, too.

Her husband was getting back from a meeting, then a jog to relieve stress and was showering. They'd then hit the city nightlife after a drink or two at the bar. They couldn't always escape from home but this was their long-weekend away.

He was maybe 45 minutes late, she was done with her first drink. Another was brought to her. The barkeep pointed towards a man across the room. She nodded and waived with her ring finger. The tall man came over, regardless, and was very direct.

"A man married to you should not allow you in public if he knew what was good for you."

She flushed, but she did drink the drink. His name was Ewing and he was in town for business. Maybe late forties, strong and salt and pepper. Her type if she admitted it to herself. They got on well enough. He complimented her continuously and told her he was curious of how ornate her panties are. He was betting on lacey white panties; maybe similar to her wedding night panties. He told her as much and she blushed, confirming that they were.

Time was moving by too fast. Her husband was 90 minutes late, hadn't responded to her texts. She was worried but thought maybe he needed an extra long jog.

The man looked at his watch, "I wouldn't leave you waiting, miss, I always come on time." He winked.

She laughed, but thought of what the man cumming might actually look like. Her cunt contracted and she could feel herself getting wet. He was touching her lower back and she was feeling loose after the drinks. No one knew she was waiting for her husband; but what if he saw? What if he came down from his shower and saw his wife getting groped or fondled by this stranger. Her brain sent more signals to her pussy. Her nipples got hard and the gentleman noticed, smiled, his plan working - almost all too well. He was enjoying himself but, the young woman, now noticing the time and getting more worried about her tardy husband, needed to depart.

"I really do need to excuse myself and go find my husband, sir."

"Sir, yes, I like that - you will continue to call me, Sir."

He wasn't going to fight her, though. He knew she was there for the weekend, he had a feeling he'd have another chance. However he didn't want her to go to her room empty handed. He came in close and grabbed her left hand, massaging it and guiding it down, he whispered into her ear, "room 304," and he put her hand on his crotch and she could feel how well endowed this man was, how noticing thick and firm he was. Another spasm in her cunt. She was flustered.

He kissed her cheek and let her go. Surely someone in the bar knew she was acting a little slutty, she thought, as she sashayed across the room to the elevators. Where was her husband? What kept him?

She opened the door to a dark room. The shower wasn't running, there was no sign of her husband. The door closed behind her and she heard it lock.

"Stop right there." It was a deep voice, a commanding voice. It sounded strangely familiar. A blindfold was put over her eyes. She didn't resist.

"I saw you with the man in the bar, you little tart. That obviously wasn't your husband, since I found him here with your panties in his mouth. I have him locked in the closet and he can't help you, now." He bellowed.

She felt a bulge, a big, stiff one on the inner of her leg. She was already damp from Ewing, downstairs, but this new strange man, with his big organ pressing into her made her gush a bit.

"I can smell your musk." He said. He pushed her forward, her hands outstretched onto the bed and she was in a modified doggy position. Her panties were ripped down her legs and the big cock head started to push into her. She gasped. Folded her arms under herself and stuck her ass higher in the air. She played with her nipples and started to produce a low moan.

"I knew you wanted it. I knew you needed a big dick." The deep voice stated. He pounded her, deep. She came.

"I can see you creaming all over my big, black cock." She came again now knowing her unknown lover was black. He was getting closer and continued to fuck her ragged, with an occasional spank on the ass. "Your husband is hearing your moans, he is hearing you get fucked by a real man... you'll never go back, now. You'll never want him, just me." She came again.

With that, the man withdrew and she heard the door shut. She collapsed on the bed for a moment and then heard her husband in the closet. He had her panties from yesterday in her mouth. The ones she put on after they had sex, filled with probably dry cum and her cream.

"Get up, hubby," she said. "That was good work with the dildo, very good role-playing."

He smiled.

"But now I need that tongue of yours. The mysterious stranger didn't lick me. Do you want to?" She said with a wink. Her husband bolted out of the closet, and she guided him over to the bed on his back.

She straddled his head. Clamped his head between her wonderful legs and he devoured her.

She joked, "You're lucky the mysterious stranger didn't pump me full of his black cum." Her husband groaned, his dick swelled and she grasped it hard.

"But, I know my my new friend Ewing wouldn't mind pumping me full of some if you'd like." She winked down at her husband and he licked her to a hard orgasm. Then they both drifted off to sleep.