City Lights Ch. 03

Story Info
Billy takes things to the next level with ebony Yvette.
3.5k words
4.59
20.9k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

This is probably the conclusion to City Lights. Feel free to comment below. :-)

Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * * *

I was lying on the bed, not a stitch of clothing on me, flat on my back, booty on the edge of the bed, legs spread as far as I could spread them, my long straight black hair spread out across the mattress, while Billy was standing, his hands supporting my lower back.

Billy was just as buck-naked as I was, his muscles standing out, his skin flushed pink with arousal, his dick so hard the veins were standing out.

His voice deep and husky, he said, "You ready?"

"I've been ready, baby!"

He supported my back as he slipped his big fat white dick inside my tight velvety chocolate pussy.

"Aaahhhhh, shit!"

"Do you like that big white dick in your tight chocolate pussy?" he asked huskily.

"Ooooohhhh yes, baby, it's soooo biiig!"

I licked my lips as I stared into Billy's eyes. We held that pose for just a few moments. I knew he liked to just pause like that so he feel his dick inside my pussy. Feel us mated together.

I thought it was so sweet.

Then I reached up and ran my nails over Billy's arms. That was my signal to him that I was ready.

He slowly moved his hips back. And then forward again. And back. And forward. Back. Forward. Back. Forward.

The bed springs started to squeak in time with Billy's movements.

I bit my lower lip as I looked up at him. "Mmmmmm yeessss.... You fuck my pussy so good, baby...."

Billy didn't say anything back. He just held me steady in his strong arms while we made love.

"Oh my god, that feels so fucking good! Don't stop, baby...."

Billy growled out, "You...want me...to stop?"

I growled back, "You white mother fucker better not stop!"

Billy chuckled through his grunts. "Such...Language."

I giggled as I moaned back, "You damn well better fuck the fucking shit out of this fucking black pussy!"

"Always. Ready. To please..."

"That's a good boy! You always like this chocolate pussy!"

"Mmmm, yeah... so tight... so goddamned velvety..."

"Oh yes, I know, baby! Come on! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it! Shit! Fuck my black pussy, goddamnit!"

I was grabbing handfuls of the sheets and squeezing hard, digging my nails in. I was dimly aware I haven't broken a nail even once.

He grunted, "Oh man... feels so damn good."

"Oh yes I know, baby! Feels so good, doesn't it?"

"Yes. It. Does."

Meanwhile, my back was arched so far I could see the bedroom door. I knew what was coming. Or who would be coming. Me, specifically. Billy, too, probably.

I was so close! "Oh, God... I'm coming, baby! .... I'm coming....! Aaaahhhhh!....."

And then I collapsed back on to the sheets, still breathing heavily, chest rising and falling.

I gulped air. Then I looked up at Billy. "Oh, baby! How do you do this to me?"

"You're just a nasty black slut for white cock, is all it is."

I grinned at him. "For your cock, you mean. My cock."

Billy grinned too. "I have to say, your language is getting filthier every time. Not that I'm complaining, I'm just pointing it out."

I laughed out loud. "Yes, guilty as charged. You got me."

Billy guffawed as he laid down next to me. "You wouldn't happen to be feeling just a tad bit jealous, would you?"

"Jealous? At what?"

"Not what. Whom."

"Why would I be jealous?" I stared at the ceiling so I wouldn't have to look at Billy.

"Look, I'm not stupid, Yvette."

Affectionately, a bit teasing, I replied, "I never said you were...."

He cracked a grin. "It just seems like you're marking your territory a bit more than usual."

Smiling and blushing all at once, I nodded slowly. "I...might have been wanting to make sure the world knows you're my man." I kissed him. "I always do that. What makes you think I'm jealous?"

"Well, this all started about the time I started at your company... and got my new secretary."

"OK. You got me. I'm jealous."

"Why?"

"Just because you spend all day with that beautiful secretary of yours. I'm afraid...of..."

Quietly, he said, "Afraid of what?"

"That...that you'll stop thinking about me."

Billy got serious. "Yvette Tamara James, if you seriously think that I would dump you for my secretary...."

Impetuously I took his hand and kissed it. "No, of course I don't. I trust you, Billy. Maybe I don't know how to show it, exactly, but I do completely trust you."

He took my hand and kissed it back. "Actually I think it's kind of sweet that you're a little jealous."

I blushed. "More than a little."

"Is this a thing that black women do? Get passionately jealous every time another woman even looks at her man?"

"You are so perceptive. Just one of the many things I love about you."

Billy sucked on my fingers, sending chills coursing up and down my spine. He loved to do that ever since I started getting my nails done glamour-length.

I closed my eyes for a second while he sucked on my fingers. "Mmmmmm....."

"So, is it?"

I opened my eyes again. "Okay, yes, it is a black woman thing. We like to make sure the world knows our man is 'our' man and nobody else's."

"Well, like I said, I think it's kind of sweet."

"Oh, do you?"

"Hell, yeah! Before I met you, nobody ever got jealous on my behalf."

"I'm glad to be the first. I just wish I was able to express it a little more freely at the office."

A faint smile appeared. "Yes, well, this was one of the many consequences I had been afraid of, but at the time you told me there was an opening at your firm, I just went for it without a second thought. All I wanted was to get the hell out of my old job."

"I have nobody to blame but myself. The road to hell is always paved with good intentions. I hope you at least like your new job."

"Oh hell yeah. The new job is much more right up my alley, experience-wise. Plus I've been learning new stuff and meeting all the clients you guys have. Not to mention the sizable pay raise."

I ran my nails through his short wheat-colored hair, smiling affectionately at him. "That's good, baby. I'm glad to hear that."

"The most important thing is that I think I have my work situation straightened out, at least."

"Yes. It's always important to feel some stability in your life. I just don't want you getting too attached to your secretary, is all."

"Yvette. Come on."

"Don't 'come on' me. We both know she's possibly the most beautiful woman in the building."

"Except for you."

I blushed, despite myself. "You mean you don't fantasize about her? At all?"

He shook his head briefly, taking my hand back. "Not when I have you here with me."

That did it. I melted. "Oh, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

"Seriously, I totally adore you, baby. I absolutely do not know what I would do without in my life. I would be foolish to do anything to change what we have."

"I know. Because I feel the same way."

"I know you do, baby. Now come here."

He climbed on top of me as I slipped my arms around his waist, kissing him as I raked my nails over his back.

Softly, I asked him, "Do you have to do anything today?"

"Nope."

"Good...."

* * * * * * * * *

It's a good thing that this morning has been a busy one. I haven't been tempted to call Billy and have a long sweet conversation with him about nothing.

But I've had clients in all morning. Important clients. Which is why I'm dressed up like I'm going to church, in a spanking white coat-dress and matching white patent-leather open-toed pumps, hair slicked back in a bun, but no hat, thankfully. There some elements of black style I would just as soon do without.

Finally at about 11:45, the last client left, giving me a few minutes to catch up on emails before lunch.

My secretary Tera Lee came in, dressed in a red satin short-sleeved blouse with a black satin pencil skirt with black suede Christian Louboutin open-toed pumps with sky-high rapier-thin six-inch stiletto heels, her hair also slicked back and pinned up in a bun, wearing a tiny little wireless headset. She was smiling. "Boy, finally, the last one, Miss James."

"I know, huh, Tera. Any more clients today?"

"Nope. No more clients today."

"Oh, good. Now we can catch up on our other numerous tasks for the day."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, tell me about it."

"What's our schedule like for tomorrow?"

"We're in luck. No appointments tomorrow."

"Good. As soon as we're on lunch break, call the sandwich shop and order lunch on me. I'll pay for it."

"Oh, that's very nice of you, Miss James. Thank you."

"Not at all, Tera. By the way, nice pumps."

"Oh, thank you, Miss James."

"Are they new?"

"Why, yes. I just bought them."

"Are they Christian Louboutins?"

"Why, yes! I guess the red arch is a give-away, huh?"

"They look very pretty on you."

"Oh, thank you. But these are my first and so far only pair of Louboutins."

"I'm gonna have to see about getting you a pay raise when your next eval comes up. See if we can get you into Louboutins more often. He makes beautiful pumps."

"I know! And with such a high heel too."

"Yes. They are very sexy. And as my secretary you should look just as good as I do. Better even."

"Why, Miss James, you're too good to me."

"I try, Tera."

Suddenly, in the middle of our conversation, a male voice outside said, "Hello?"

Tera jumped slightly. Looking sheepish, she said, "I guess I'd better go back out front, huh?"

"That's alright, Tera. See who it is."

"Yes, Miss James."

I sat back down behind my desk and started to read all the emails I had been sent so far today. It was a long list. But no sooner had I even cleared the screen saver than Tera came back in.

I looked up. "Yes, Tera?"

"Miss James, there's a gentleman here to see you."

"Great. Does he even have an appointment?"

"No, Miss James."

"Well, who is it?"

"It's Antoine."

She didn't have to explain who that was.

For a second I felt like the floor had been yanked out from under me. Antoine?! What hell was he doing here?

I pulled myself together and said, "Go ahead and send him in, Tera."

"Yes, Miss James." She went back out again and came back seconds later, holding the door for someone.

And then Antoine stepped inside. He was looking the same as I remembered him - stocky, beefy, somewhat paler skin than I, hairline receding slightly. Some time ago he had decided to get rid of the goatee he favored. I wondered, dimly, who had convinced him to do that. He was wearing a navy-blue suit and spit-shined black shoes. I was impressed despite myself.

Trying to be nice, I got up, came around, and gave him a brief friendly hug. "Hi, Antoine. I must admit, this is bit of a surprise."

He smiled. "Yes, I thought it would be."

Still a smug bastard, aren't you, I thought. "Well, Antoine, I don't know if my secretary told you, but it's been a long, busy morning so please make it quick. We're closing for lunch in a few minutes."

His eyes widened for a second. Guess he wasn't expecting this Yvette. Too fucking bad.

He said, "I wanted to introduce you to my fiancee."

Well, I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that, either. But I was so relieved at the same time, so I just said, "Sure. Is she out in the lobby?"

"Yes."

So I followed him out the door and out to the lobby. Reluctantly, but followed him all the same.

Waiting for us, sitting on the leather couch in the lobby, was the probably the most beautiful blonde girl I had ever seen. She looked like she had just stepped out of the pages of a Victoria's Secret catalogue, wearing a simple long-sleeved black sweater, painted-on black jeans, and sky high black leather platform pumps.

She stood up and said, "Hi. You must be Yvette."

Suprised, I just said, "Yes. I'm Yvette. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Deborah. Just call me Debbie. Antoine and I are getting married! Did he tell you that?"

"Yes. He did. Congratulations."

Oh my god, I was suddenly struck by an irrational need to pull this poor girl into my office, but then I figured, she's a big girl, she can take care of herself.

Debbie meanwhile, just giggled and said, "Thank you!"

I got the feeling Antoine just brought her by so could make me jealous. As if that were possible.

But Antoine said, "Come on Debbie, we have to get over to the wedding planner's office."

She said, "I know, hold on a minute!" She turned to me and said, "It was nice meeting you!"

Being nice, I said, "And you, as well."

Suddenly she leaned very close, dropped her voice and said, "I've always wanted to try chocolate pussy. Maybe we can get together and have lunch sometime."

With a wink, Debbie stepped back and slipped her arm through Antoine's. Arm in arm, they walked down the hall.

As soon as the happy couple disappeared into the elevator, Tera said, "I was so happy when you said you'd broken up with him."

I smiled at that. "So was I, Tera. So was I."

"Which is why I'm so glad to see you so happy with Billy."

Again I had that sensation of having the floor yanked out from under me. "What?"

Tera laughed. "Miss James, I can put two and two together. I figured you were at least dating."

"And just who else has 'put two and two together'?"

"Nobody else that I know of. And the only reason I did is because we work together every day."

Shit. I should have known someone would have figured it out. The whole damn building probably knows.

I stayed quiet for a long time.

Then Tera quietly said, "Don't worry, Miss James. I won't tell a soul. You're the best boss I ever had."

"Thanks, Tera. Now let's see about that lunch, shall we?"

"Yes, Miss James."

Meanwhile, I went back into my office. No sooner had I sat down, than my cell phone rang. Rummaging in my purse while the damn thing rang, I quickly snatched it up and pressed the green button.

"Hello."

"Hey, Yvette."

My voice changed. "Hey, baby. What you doing?"

"Been kind of a busy day over here. Just thought I'd give you a call while I had the chance."

"That's sweet of you, baby."

"What about you?"

"About the same. I've never seen so many people before lunch."

Billy laughed. "I know the feeling. I'm afraid I'm having to have a working lunch. I won't be able to come by today. I'm sorry."

"Oh, that's okay, baby. Tera and I are ordering lunch in. So I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yeah. Speaking of which, I was wondering, I know it's been kind of a long week, but what say we have dinner tonight at the Blue Parrot? My treat and everything."

"Hmmmm, that's a tempting offer. What say we have it at my place? That way we don't have to have cab money."

"Yeah, actually, that would be better. Six-thirty okay?"

"That would be fine, baby."

"Cool. See you then."

It wasn't until the sandwiches had arrived and Tera and I were eating that it suddenly hit me. I stopped in mid-bite, the sandwich still at my mouth.

Tera said, "Miss James? Are you okay?"

I carefully swallowed. "Yes, Tera, I'm fine. Billy wanted to take me out to dinner tonight."

"That's sweet of him. Where?"

"To the Blue Parrot."

"That's where you guys first met, isn't it?"

"Yes. It is."

"Hmmm....."

"Come on, Tera, let's eat. We've got to open up the office in twenty minutes."

* * * * * * * * * * *

What did that man have planned? I have to admit, it made me a little nervous.

It didn't cross my mind at first. But now, when I thought about, Billy had to have something planned. Something big. I was afraid to go over the possibilites.

That comment about having a secure job, and then wanting to take me to the place where we first met, couldn't be a coincidence.

I kept my thoughts to myself as Billy showed up right on time at six-thirty with dinner already done - a huge aluminum pan filled with chicken fettucine alfredo, along with a bowl of salad and a bottle of salad dressing.

He seemed oddly nervous as he came in, having changed to his favorite outfit - a black t-shirt and his faded blue jeans, with soft black shoes and his favorite black leather collarless jacket.

I wore a light brown oversized sweater, my left shoulder bare, with a pair of my own favorite jeans, no shoes, my hair down for once.

I met Billy at the door and helped him carry the salad to the kitchen counter.

He puffed, "Thanks."

"Baby, you didn't have to go through all this trouble. It must have taken you a couple of hours to make all this."

"No trouble, Yvette."

And no mention of why he was doing all this. At least not until we were halfway through dinner.

I observed, "Usually we have dinner at your place."

"I know. I thought it would be a nice change for you to sleep in your bed tonight, is all."

"That's very sweet of you. And considerate. I have to say, you're spoiling me here."

He chuckled. "By the way, Monique said Tera had told her how Antoine had dropped by."

"Oh. That." I rolled my eyes. "Yes, he came by. To introduce his stupid fiancee. Why?"

"Nothing. Just wondering why he popped up out of nowhere like that."

"You and me both. But don't worry, even if he had wanted to get back together, it wouldn't happen."

"You never talked about him very much, but I kind of got the feeling you two weren't exactly compatible."

I swallowed my bite of salad and then laughed. "Yes, you could definitely say that. Not compatible at all."

Cautiously, I thought, Billy said, while twirling pasta around his fork, "Now, us, on the other hand..."

"Yes?"

"I think we are pretty compatible, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes. I would say that. Definitely."

I suppressed a smile. He was definitely leading up to something. I just didn't know what.

I forced myself to be patient. He would get to it when he would get to it. Preferably tonight.

I was eating a bite of pasta when Billy suddenly put his fork down, wiped his mouth and got up.

"Where are you going?"

He smiled. "Forgot something. Be right back, don't worry."

He didn't go very far. In fact he picked up his jacket off the couch, found a pocket and dug something out of it.

My heart started to beat very fast.

Then he came over to the table, took my hand and stood me up. "Billy? What's come over you?"

It wasn't until I felt the cold metal that I realized he had taken my left hand, and very gently slipped a ring on my ring finger!

It was a pretty ring, silver, with a solitaire gem on it. I couldn't have cared less at that moment if it was diamond or cubic zirconia.

He was giving me a ring!

I looked down, in shock. Then I looked into his eyes.

"Billy? Baby?"

"Yvette, let's get married. I feel like I'm finally ready to take the next step with you. I hope you feel the same."

I laughed and then threw my arms around his neck. "Yes! I would love to get married! Are you kidding?"

Billy chuckled, right before I kissed him on the mouth.

I lightly brushed his face with the back of my hand, as I looked at the ring. "I knew you were leading up to something, when I realized you had wanted to take me to the place where we first met."

Billy smiled. "Yep."

"How long have you been planning this, you sly devil?"

"Not very long at all, actually."

"Well, you'd better get used to spending more time at my place, huh?"

He cracked a genuine grin. "Yeah. Guess so."

I kissed him again, tenderly touching my lips to his. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too, Yvette." He swallowed, clearly relieved that I had said yes. "Now that that's done, we can have more dinner."

Giggling, I sat back down at the table.

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers