City of Angels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan's brown eyes burned into Craig's, gauging his every reaction as he caressed up one thigh and made a beeline for the magnificent ridge of hard cock inside his jeans. The knowledge that he'd never tasted a penis inflamed him. He was consumed by the pure desire to get the forbidden object in his mouth—but it wasn't just any cock, it was Craig's cock. He was going to get down on his knees and suck his lover off and make him come, and he had never felt such power, as if he had Craig's whole being in his hands

Evan leaned down and kissed his bulge. Kisses turned into licks as his hand crept under Craig's shirt. Craig watched the first tentative steps in awe, happy to do nothing—Evan's expressions of lust underpinned by genuine love, sincere in his inexperienced touch, but discovering a new kind of control. It fascinated him as much as it turned him on.

Craig grabbed a tousle of hair as he involuntarily thrust his hips upward, mashing his saliva-moistened jeans against Evan's face. He pleaded with his eyes the moment Evan looked up.

"No," Evan ordered, pushing his hands away.

Evan unzipped Craig's fly agonizingly slowly, teasing him unmercifully, until he finally allowed his beautiful manhood to spill out, fully erect and pulsing with anticipation. For a moment he just looked, struck by the incredible vulnerability of his sex. He could actually see Craig's heartbeat in the tiny veins crisscrossing the throbbing muscle. A natural inclination took over and he cradled it in his hand while lightly kissing the baby soft underside of the shaft. The soft, tender skin practically kissed him back as he slowly worked his way up to the head. Whenever he could, he glanced up at Craig's eyes to see the effects, measuring his own actions against Craig's.

He swirled his tongue around the first flesh into his mouth, trying to decide how to deal with his size. Craig sensed his dilemma and pulled back slightly, unwilling to force himself on Evan. But Evan chased after him, gulping more of him as he trapped him down hard against the couch and forcing his cock upwards and outwards.

The feeling of Craig's tender, stiff dick in his mouth was exquisite, its warm, vulnerable flesh a delectable morsel that was meant to be savored. He'd fantasized about the taste and feel of his cock in his mouth, but this was better than he'd imagined. He couldn't have predicted the intense urge to just suck that overtook him, but he kept it tightly in check, expertly guiding his dominant nature for a different goal, to control his own needs and take good care of someone else. He sucked and licked, arousing himself through knowing what it felt like to be Craig. He knew exactly what he had to do to make it perfect for him.

"Oh fuck," Craig uttered as he watched and felt Evan's throat slowly envelop his inches. Evan's eyes never averted as he took him deeper and deeper. Craig could only gasp, enraptured, as he took it in. He embraced his passive position with his entire being, settling into a decadent languor. It felt like his very soul was throbbing in Evan's mouth, and he couldn't help letting out loud whimpers of astonishment at what he was doing.

Evan took his mouth off him for a brief second. "Shh!" he said in a whisper that was meant to calm and soothe as well as command.

Evan held his composure for as long as he could, but Craig's size was proving to be more than he was expecting. He quickly pulled his mouth away before he gagged and took a deep breath. As much as he wanted to make it perfect for Craig, he was still new at this. He was working up the will to fill his mouth again and go deeper when he felt a hand gently caress his sweaty hair.

"Take your time," Craig whispered. He couldn't stand to see him in any discomfort. The gentle forgiveness furthered Evan's resolve and he took him in, this time impaling his throat half-way down his shaft, eliciting a gentle moan from Craig. Concentrating on his own breathing, Evan slid up and back down, taking it into him and forcing his throat to tolerate the massive invasion again, and again, a little further each time, loving the command he was beginning to feel over Craig's body.

Evan gave himself a break by stroking Craig's long, wet shaft while he tasted his balls, pleased with himself that he had taken Craig deep and wanting to do it again. He smiled at his lover, who was almost taken aback by the skill he'd suddenly acquired, and they exchanged an understanding glance, Evan almost telling him with his eyes he now knew what Craig had been doing for him so expertly for weeks. Craig pulled his shirt over his head while Evan tugged on his jeans, stripping them off him in one quick motion, leaving Craig naked and perfect on the couch.

Evan took a deep breath as his feasting eyes took in in the beautiful morsel his hungry mouth was now going to completely devour. He slurped him back in, working his throat onto, down, down until there was no more to take, at the same time snaking one hand up to keep Craig still and stop him from thrusting and squirming. His hands said "You're all mine. Let me do this." Craig relaxed and relaxed, lolling his head back and closing his eyes in ecstasy and allowing himself to just sink into the waves of pure pleasure spreading out from Evan's mouth. He murmured from deep within a private delirium, "Fuck yeah . . . oh that's good . . . take it deeper . . ."

After he couldn't take anymore, Evan drew his mouth off with a loud, wet gasp, as strings of saliva trailed off from Craig's dick. He had to take a break, so he stroked him—fisting the drenched cock in his hand, pumping the slick shaft and working the head. "I want you to come for me," he gently ordered. "I want to taste you." The knowledge that he had Craig's orgasm entirely in his hands made him harder than anything he had ever done with him, and was only barely equaled by the overwhelming need now to taste his sweet cum. He milked out a large dollop of clear slippery goodness from his cock and swirled it around with his tongue, enjoying the slightly salty addition to his palate, and wondering how his full load was going to taste. The thought made an involuntary grunt escape his mouth and drool seep out the sides of his mouth.

Craig felt his cock disappear yet again inside Evan's mouth, squeezed tight inside his throat, his head swollen to maximum proportion, and he knew it wouldn't be long. He focused on the feeling of Evan's warm, wet, slippery throat, his loving and gentle touch, knowing exactly what Evan was experiencing for the first time at that moment—the genuine need to taste another man's cum. It was too much. "Fuck, fuck!" he whimpered over and over. "Oh fuck, baby," he whined, "I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come!" Not that he wanted to hold back, but it wouldn't have even been in his control. He gave in completely to his own pure need, gasping out the first shuddering onset of his climax.

Evan felt the first pulse of cum rushing up and quickly moved to retreat the bulbous head from his throat to his mouth in order to fully taste the fruit of his labor. The taste of the unbelievably delicious salty, warm cream filling his mouth merged with the thrill of making his sweet boy come and sent him hurtling over the edge right along with him. He stroked his own throbbing and flexing cock, milking his own semen and swallowing the satisfying portions from Craig as fast as they were delivered.

Craig gasped in explosive, luxurious release. For once, all he had to do was come. Just come, just enjoy. The tears that leaked from his eyes were as much from gratitude as overwhelming pleasure.

Evan crawled up onto Craig, pressing his firm groin against Craig's waning erection and kissing him deeply, sharing the flavor of his juices with him, their lips caressing, tongues entwining. Craig held his head between his hands, ensuring he wouldn't pull away while he enjoyed the aftertaste of his orgasm.

"Was that okay?" Evan asked innocently.

Craig pulled him towards him with an ecstatic laugh, rolling him around to burrow his face and lips in his neck.

"Are you fucking shitting me?" he moaned, holding Evan tight. Almost immediately they fell into a light doze, snuggled together, sated and spent.

+++

A little later, Craig he was sprawled on his bed with his head on Evan's stomach, gazing down at his softened cock, occasionally reaching down to caress it, and lightly stroke his balls. Evan sat up against the headboard and smoothed his hair and head as they chatted.

"So what's going on with you this weekend?" Evan asked softly. "You know I'll be down in Laguna, right?"

Craig kissed his stomach muscles. "Yeah . . . uhhhhh," he let out a fake whimper. "The whole weekend?"

"Yes . . . I'm going down Saturday morning and I'll probably stay over. I want to see how my dad's doing. Should put in some face time with mom, as well."

"Ugh . . ." Craig groaned again, and kissed him again. "I guess it's just as well. I have some work to do this weekend."

"Oh? You know we haven't talked about your work much. I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's ok. 75 percent of my job is schmoozing and socializing. Not much to tell. That's the whole reason I got into it."

"I can see that. I bet you're great at it."

"I am. I'm good with people."

"I know," Evan said, laughing. "So what's going on?"

"Well . . ." Craig said, "I'm in the middle of brokering a deal with three studios. It's my own idea. It's a big, big thing. If this comes off . . ."

"That's awesome! I'm glad for you!"

"The pay-off on this could be huge, if it pans out. Enough for me to . . ."

"What?" Evan asked.

"Well let's just say it will be my OWN. My own money. My own LIFE."

"Why didn't you say anything? That's fantastic."

"Because it's making me anxious. Jesus. Either way. If it falls through, which I'm half hoping it does, though I don't think so. And if it goes off . . . that scares me just as much." Craig had never told this about himself to anyone. He usually kept up a confidant front, especially when it came to his work. But with Evan, he just wanted to keep talking and talking.

"Why is that?"

"It would mean a lot. Everything I've been working for, really. And that scares me. I think I'm happier struggling. It's . . ."

"An issue?" Evan laughed.

"Yes. Success. It makes me just as uneasy as failure."

"So when will you know?"

"Oh not for a while. I'll be working on the proposal the whole weekend, and I have a party to go to on Saturday."

"Where?" said Evan, feeling a hint of jealousy.

"Hollywood Hills."

"You're going alone?"

Craig turned around to smile at him. "Yes, but I'll know a lot of people there. Why—you're worried about me meeting someone else?"

Evan reared up and flipped Craig over and got in a gentle hold on top of him. "Yes."

Craig wiggled to get more comfortable beneath him, wrapping his hips with his thighs, and drawing him close. He leaned up to kiss his lips. "You don't have to worry about that."

"Good," Evan breathed, sinking his mouth down onto his as the blood rushed hard and fast to his cock. "Because Daddy needs you. . ."

"Oh God!" Craig laughed. "Don't stop. . ."

+++

At the last minute, Craig decided to ask his sister Sharon to come with him to the party on Saturday. He'd spent the whole day writing at his computer and wanted some company.

He sat in his office finishing up late Saturday evening, closed down his computer and saw that his phone had buzzed. It was a text from Evan saying "Have a good night. See you soon."

He smiled and turned it off and headed out to his balcony before getting changed. He took in the incredible view, from the lights at the top of the hills all the way down to the Santa Monica pier. From here he could see the merry-go-round and Ferris wheel lazily spinning, their blinking neon lights reflecting in the ocean.

He thought of Evan, and a blossoming warmth exploded in his stomach and pressed up through his chest and into his throat. The entire world, especially the night sky full of stars, had never seemed so beautiful. It felt so good he didn't quite know how to process it. For a brief second, just the tiniest moment, he allowed himself to relax and trust it—to feel happy, and good about himself. He thought of Evan's inexperienced mouth loving his body, how amazing it had felt, and it was as if he was turning into gold, as if he was pulsing with light like another star in the sky. He felt a moment of pure joy, so new and strange, believing, for once, that things could finally just be ok.

For a moment, he felt as if he had never even seen his own city before, as if it was all entirely new and fresh in front of his eyes, a completely unexplored and unknown paradise. He thought of all the places he and Evan had never been, the restaurants yet to be discovered, the beaches and bars and museums he'd passed every day but never visited. He thought of all the trips they could take, the hotels and spas, the things his money could let them do together. Why couldn't every day be wonderful?

But then just as suddenly as this vision opened up, a window in his mind slammed shut, as if the image was just too beautiful and unreal to be sustained. His life, his real, normal life, came flooding back and for some reason he thought of Jason. Instantly, he felt the warm golden glow in his body evaporate. In its place was shame, confusion and fear. He knew what Jason would think of this hopeful connection to Evan. He felt Jason judging him, sneering at him, and re-experienced the abject humiliation of his rejection. His neck prickled with the sensation of being watched. He could feel Jason's eyes looking at him from behind and almost expected to see him if he turned around.

He closed the balcony doors, shutting out the moment. It was time to get to work, and do what he had to do. People were expecting Craig Symons to show up at this party.

It wasn't that he didn't like his job; there were things about it he loved. But the Craig Symons they expected was somehow not the same one falling in love with Evan. He had to put that away. He stood in front of his mirror donning a simple tux, checking his hair, getting ready, as if he were going to a masquerade.

After changing, he picked up his sister in the Valley.

"Hey, sweetie," Sharon said as she slid into the Porsche. "Long time no see."

"Yeah . . ." Craig laughed. "I'm sorry. How have you been?"

"I'm fine. Just wondering about you."

As Craig drove up into the hills, winding through tiny curving roads, he started to fill her in on his visit to their father, but she interrupted him.

"Why did you even go see him? I don't know why you torture yourself."

Craig's gripped the steering wheel until they were white. "I don't know. It's like I have to."

"You always come away miserable. He always does that to you."

"I know, I know . . . but he said he needed to see me."

"So tell him to fuck off."

"I can't."

Sharon toned down her voice. "I know. . . I just wish you could see that he doesn't give a shit about us, not really."

"I know he doesn't, I know. I just—"

"Want him to love you. And he doesn't."

They'd finally arrived at the party, and as Craig turned off the car they sat inside for a minute. Craig sighed and leaned back in the seat, looking at his sister.

"Why has it always been so much easier for you, Shar? You've been able to walk away and start your own life. It's like it doesn't bother you."

Sharon took his hand and held it, and brought it up to her mouth to kiss it, and told him the same thing she'd told him many times before. "Because I had you. You're the best brother anyone could ever ask for. I just wish you could see that."

Craig hesitated, not wanting to get out of the car. He wanted to tell her about Evan. He wanted to tell her everything about the past month, but somehow he couldn't.

"I have something to tell you."

"What, baby?"

"This deal I'm working on. It's big. It's everything. I mean, I could just . . . you know . . . I wouldn't need his money. I wouldn't want it. I could—"

"Do it."

Craig laughed. "What?"

"Do it. Finish it. Be done with it. If that's what you need to walk away, then do it."

"Well it's not a done deal yet. That's why we're here."

"You will. I know you will. You always have."

"I could, Sharon. I could just let go of it finally. Especially if—"

But he stopped himself from saying more. He didn't want to say how much his hopes for Evan were looming in his mind.

"If what?"

"Nothing. Come on, let's go in."

+++

When Evan pulled into the house on the same Saturday, he noticed only his father's car and when he walked in he found him sitting alone in the living room, in the dark.

"Hey, Dad," Evan said, turning on some lights. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, Evan," Mike Malone said, sounding distracted. "I didn't know you were coming down."

"Yeah . . . where's Mom?"

"Your mother went to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions."

"Uh huh . . . yes, so what did the doctor say?"

His dad snorted and grumbled. "Why are all these guys Indian, you ever notice that?"

Evan gritted his teeth and overlooked the comment. "What'd he say? Why is Mom at the pharmacy?"

"Oh I'll let her explain it."

"Just tell me!"

"Nothing, really. Just put me on some blood thinners and called me back for more tests."

"Then why are you sitting here in the dark?"

His dad grumbled and changed the subject. "So how are things going at the station?"

"Good. I told you I'm putting in for a promotion. I'm glad . . . glad you suggested it. It was the right time."

Suddenly an awkward silence descended between them—at least, awkward for Evan. It had been a very long time since he'd just sat with his father and talked one-on-one. The longer it went on, the more Evan felt anxiety flooding through his body. For a brief second he entertained the idea of trying to make amends with his father. To tell him he was sorry. To talk to him. But he absolutely could not do it. He felt petrified with fear. The anxiety and nervousness were so great his heart was pounding in his chest and he was sweating profusely. He didn't even contemplate telling him about Craig. He just wanted to say . . . something, anything. And he couldn't.

Just then Evan heard his mom pulling up and thankfully found an excuse to leave. He headed outside to help her. She was struggling with bags and groceries when he reached her and took them out of his hands. As soon as he did, she collapsed against his chest in tears.

"Hey, everything's going to be ok."

"No, no, it's not that. If you hadn't insisted I take him to the ER! Oh my god, Evan!"

"Well you did. Now tell me the real story."

As expected, the news was actually worse than his father had let on.

"He needs stents put in. We've already scheduled the surgery."

"Well, mom, I'm sure they know what they're doing. There's no reason to get so upset."

"Evan, you know him. He's already insisting he can go back to work. He's more upset about that than anything."

"Look, I'll talk to him. We'll talk to him. Come on."

A little while later he was in the kitchen with his mother, chatting as she made coffee. After a long, exhausting struggle, they'd finally managed to convince his dad it was time to retire, and then they'd sent him to bed early, angry and mumbling about "making a big deal about nothing." But it was clear he wasn't feeling well. His skin was a terrible gray color and his breathing heavy, and Evan could tell he was glad to lie down, despite his protests. He fell instantly asleep. Evan watched him in the doorway for a while before he went back in to see his mother. It was only now, when he was unconscious in front of him, that he could finally find the words he would have wanted to say. But it was too late.