City Of Angels Ch. 4

Story Info
Vanessa rewards Michael for his loyalty .
1.3k words
3.94
18.3k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunqueen
Sunqueen
4 Followers

He could not think of anything but her. Her tits, her ass, the way her tongue like an errant muscle curled around his cock and licked his balls in a fit of insane passion. The bird could fuck and suck better than any of his little Sunset Strip whores. And she was playing him for a fool and loving it.

But he loved it, too. Years and years of fawning women obeying his every perverted whim had taken its toll. Sex had started to bore him – maybe he had done everything, dozens – no hundreds - of times over, and nothing challenged him anymore.

Vanessa had changed his mind and gotten his cock perpetually hard again. One flash of her gleaming panther eyes made him feel like a 13-year-old schoolboy. She had only been gone for a few hours and already he was carefully, reverently rummaging through her closets, touching and smelling her lingerie and her leather bustiers, rubbing his cock with her cat o nine tails til he came.

His cell phone rang. He knew it was her. He barely disguised his eagerness when he heard her deliberately throaty voice.

“Are you being a good boy?”

“No, you’re not here to discipline me. You know I have no self-control.”

Vanessa laughed. “That’s one of the things I love about you. You’re so honest. You’re breathing heavy…did you just jerk off, baby?”

“When are you coming back. I miss you so much.” Michael swore he could smell her perfume over the phone.

“My sweet, horny slave, you have the busiest cock…umm, does that thing ever rest?” He could almost feel her rouge red lips pressed against the receiver. He imagined them on his cock. It got hard again.

“Listen to this,” she taunted. “Come here, Ariana. Do you have something for me?”

In the background, Michael heard Ariana’s high-pitched giggle and the creak of the mattress as she edged closer to Vanessa.

You look good baby dripping with oil just the way I like - what’s that in your hand…yes, slide it in.”

I wish you were here to see our new plaything. It’s a glass dildo, lilac and black glass – you must use it on me when I come home.” Vanessa’s voice exploded into moans of indecipherable pleasure. Then the phone disconnected.

For the next few days, Michael tried to get her out of his mind. He left the apartment and went to lunch with his manager as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened, and then he spent a few hours at his house rifling through bills, listening to tapes and calling a mate or two. Then he rang the housekeeper and told her to watch his place for a few days. When she arrived he left, feeling a tinge of regret at leaving Franco, his black Lab, and the only steady companion in his life, to the care of another person again.

He wanted to be there for Vanessa when she returned.

He heard her voice again on Friday morning, as soon as he woke up and picked up his messages. “I want you back in my bed by 5 o clock – if you’re not there already. Oh, and I’ll be alone. I sent Ariana home”

Michael’s entire demeanor changed once he heard her voice and carefully, reverently stepped into her apartment. After making sure her roommate hadn’t come home early, he took leave of reality. In a few hours, only he and his mistress would exist.

He wished he could stay in that world. He showered and rummaged through her closet. An open-breasted black leather teddy taunted him from its hiding place in the middle of her lace and satin nightgowns. Yeah, she’d look hot in that. Spanking him. Whipping him. Fucking him. The thought of it was too much to bear. He hung the leather outfit over the headboard of the bed and rubbed his cock over it.

“Is that your way of letting me know what you want me to wear?”

Vanessa had crept back into the bedroom like the serpent she embodied. Stealthy, silently evil.

Michael fell to his knees. His cock had taken over. It pointed at her, accusatory even as it begged for release.

“I see you missed me.” She kissed him blithely on the top of his head, then yanked the leather teddy from the headboard.

“I’m going to put this on.” She whispered. “In the other room. Don’t touch your cock, don’t rub it – you did enough of that while I was away, I’m sure.” Vanessa knelt down and gave his cockhead a quick lick.

“Tastes good, baby. Real good. Wait til the real deal comes spilling out.”

She licked the tiniest spot of pre-cum from his cock. He watched her disappear into the bathroom in jeans and a crop-top, a woman, and emerge a few minutes later, as a demon goddess in shiny black leather.

The teddy pushed her full but pert breasts further up on her chest, til they almost touched her chin. The teddy was slit open in the crotch to reveal shaved pussy in full bloom. She turned and knelt with her back to him, and he got an eyeful of her round, bare ass, thankfully free of leather. Only the non-essential parts were covered.

“Oil me up and fuck my ass.” She hissed. “Do it right, my horny little bastard.”

Michael spread her ass cheeks. As much as he loved her ass, he wanted to slide his cock in that velvety pussy, but he had to obey her. Without asking, he slid his long, slick tongue along her crack and ever so slightly into her puckering pink asshole.

“You have the best ass, mistress.” He moaned.

“Worship it then.” Vanessa’s clit stood at attention, her asshole quivered as he grabbed a bottle of oil and squirted it between her crack. He fingered all the delicate pink he could, slathering on oil, using finger and tongue and lips to please and worship.

He leaned forward and rubbed his cock inside her, from pussy up to asshole. The puckering pink hole gaped open at the first touch of his burning cock. He was amazed at how receptive her body was – her ass was as sensitive and easy to enter as her pussy.

He slipped the fiery cockhead into her, and gently pushed a little more into her ass. Aah, the sweet squeeze of flesh and lubricant, he lived for it and he knew she did.

“That’s it, Michael, get a rhythm going. Nice and easy. I’ll put more oil on..til it drenches our bodies.” Somehow she managed to grab the half empty bottle of lubricant with one hand and empty it onto her ass before grabbing onto the bed with both hands.


Anal sex had always been a struggle for him. First, talking a bird into it, then relaxing her, then getting inside her – it had never been easy til now. He stared at her ass as her fucked it. The ease with which his cock dipped in and out of her slippery asshole fascinated him. Harder and hotter than any porno. Her moans, punctuated by the filthy loving names she called him – “cock-slave”, sweet ass-fucker,” were just compliments to his prowess. The shiny black leather teddy molded to the curve of her back made her perfect ass even better.

His cock couldn’t take it any longer. He spurted what seemed like a bucketful of come in her ass and all over her expensive leather outfit.

She clutched onto the bed, exhausted. “Michael, umm, I should leave you alone more often. Get that lust to build up to the boiling point…isn’t that good for you, my sweet.” She spanked him swiftly on his ass.

“It’ll be your turn soon.” She crawled into bed, and he followed. “And you’ll love it as much as I do.”

“My turn? And what exactly did you have in mind?”

“Sssh, don’t worry about that now. That’s my concern, Michael.” She dotted his sweaty face with appreciative kisses, and they fell asleep in each others’ arms, sanctified by sweat, oil and cum. It bathed and baptized them into the new day.

Sunqueen
Sunqueen
4 Followers