City Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna is forced into love.
1.3k words
4.57
16.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers

Friday

Today is the technical last day of my winter break and with tomorrow being the arrival of the elusive grandson Elijah, I plan on going out with my girls for a night on the town. I was still doing my best to ignore the idea of Elijah coming into town to stay for a while. My mind wandered to my best friend and our upcoming graduation. My best friend Dawn and I have the same major, Anthropology, and we are extremely excited to be graduating in the spring!

We've been through every anthropology class together and a few of our electives, and she's more like a sister to me than anything. Our big celebration tonight, however, had nothing to do with our upcoming graduation. Tonight, it was our best friend Joseph's birthday that was the main attraction.

Birthdays in our group mean partying it up at the big club downtown, where everyone is dressed to impress and the drinks keep coming. Since my place was closest to downtown, Dawn and I had officially turned my lower level into a beauty salon. Our friends Courtney and Ariel were also getting dressed at my place. The girls had decided to play Barbie and dress me up as they saw fit. This of course was complained about the entire time they were working on my makeup, but the end result was to die for!

They had dressed me in a curve hugging black dress that came mid-thigh and paired it with a pair of black gladiator sandals. My hair was left to curl and wave itself and my makeup was tastefully done with a dark smoky eye and red lip.

"The guys are going to eat you alive tonight Anna! Maybe we'll break that two year bad streak you've been having."

Dawn gave me a wink as she walked out of the room still talking of ending my bad streak. I had to admit, the girl knew what she was doing when it came to clothes and I could definitely stand for some company of someone other than my cat Lila.

I locked my front door and waved goodbye to Louise as we passed headed towards Dawn's Honda. I made a promise to myself right then to put all of this past week's nonsense out of my head and focus on having a good time. I just hoped that fate would see fit as to giving me a nice night out.

The Club

The girls and I piled out of Dawn's Honda and made our way towards the club, finding Joseph almost immediately. Joseph greeted us each as we kissed him on the cheek and wished him happy birthday.

"You ladies look beyond lovely."

Leave it to Joseph to make us feel nice on his own birthday! We all walked into the crowded club and I made my way towards the bar.

"Two whisky sours, a lemon drop, and one beer."

I yelled out the usual to the bartender and made my way to our usual table. I couldn't help but notice how many attractive guys were here tonight. Everywhere I looked, there were hot guys with hot bodies dancing on the floor or standing at the bar. Maybe I actually will meet someone tonight...

I'm not big on dancing personally. I like to have a good time with friends, but when it comes to rubbing up on strangers, I'm a little more hesitant and tonight was no different. I watched as Dawn and Joseph danced together while Courtney joined in. Ariel had found someone pretty much right after we walked in, leaving me alone at our table.

I scanned the room for Ariel, making sure she was still ok and noticed someone watching me from the bar. His warm smile made my skin shiver as I got up to go dance with Courtney. Three songs full of hip shaking and booty grinding later, I felt a pair of hands lightly pull my hips back to dance. Turning around, I was shocked to see the same guy from the bar standing behind me.

I turned to glance at Courtney, Dawn and Joseph who were merely feet away. They all had approving smiles on their faces so I turned to the mystery man and smiled.

"I saw you dancing earlier and couldn't help myself. You move so gracefully, it's like watching an intimate moment when you dance. I'm Eli by the way."

His voice in my ear sent chills down my spine and goose bumps down my body. He had to be around six foot four, with dark hair and eyes. His lean body made my core ache for attention from this god-like man. It took me a few tries, but I finally got the words out.

"That's really sweet of you, I'm Anna."

A quick glance over my shoulder had our eyes locked together and our lips quickly followed. My brain was screaming at me, while my body acted of its own accord. I've never done anything like this in my life! What is it about this guy that has me melting into his touch. And my god he's such a good kisser!

A few moments later, we both pulled away gasping for air.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

I couldn't talk, my mouth literally would not form words. I nodded and followed him to the bar. My legs felt wobbly and my heart was racing like I had just ran a marathon. Who is this mystery man, and where the hell has he been hiding?

The night continued with polite conversation over drinks while we swapped numbers. Neither one of us could deny the connection we were feeling, nor did we really want to. We spent the rest of the evening talking about everything. He told me of how he had just moved here after college and that he was staying with an old friend until tomorrow when he would be visiting family. So that's where you've been mystery man.

I glanced at my phone and realized that it was close to 2 am. We walked out together and I found my girls talking by Dawn's car. I told Eli goodnight and started to walk towards Dawn when Eli stopped me suddenly. Startled, I found myself pressed tightly to his chiseled body as his lips softly found mine. He whispered goodnight as he pulled away and watched me walk towards Dawn in a daze.

The ride back to my place was filled with gossip of the night's events. Ariel had met up with an attractive man that lived a few blocks from me while Courtney, Dawn and Joseph all danced together. I was distracted from their stories by my cell phone vibrating. A quick glance made my heart jump, my screen read "Text message from Eli." I squealed and everyone stopped talking wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

When I blurted out that I had a message from Eli, they all squealed as well and demanded I read it.

"Had a great time tonight. Let me take you for dinner tmrw?"

A round of screams filled the car again as I stared at my phone.

"What should I say back?"

"Well, say yes of course! You can't turn that guy down, he was something special."

Dawn's response threw me. She's always had a way of reading guys and she was always right in the end.

I slowly typed out, "I would love to, call me tmrw w details" as my best friends screamed and giggled around me.

When we finally reached my place, we climbed the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. It's a tradition of ours to go snack on fruit and spill about the night's events. I listened to my friends' stories but found myself thinking about Eli and anticipating tomorrow when he would call.

*

**A/N** Ok, don't yell at me that its short! I'm not going to have alot of time to write this upcoming week, so I thought I'd give you a little taste to keep you coming back for more.

KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers