City Suburbs

Story Info
A Private Investigator gets more than he bargained for.
2.2k words
3.68
6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam shuffled the crumbed paper in his hands for the hundredth time as he waited at the corner of the boarded up bookmakers across the badly lit street from the Sports bar. The printout didn't tell him anything he didn't already know, he'd read it so often that he could remember it all. But he had a habit of re-reading things to see if he could get any more information from something whenever he hit a brick wall.

He was against one now, physically and metaphorically, this was the last lead he had in this damn fraud case that he'd been hired to help the department with. It wasn't often that the police asked for any help with their cases, but this time there had been too many people close to the issue and not enough people to go round so reluctantly the chief had asked Sam to follow up on some leads that they couldn't.

He'd dressed down for this occasion, battered Levi's and a Lakers shirt underneath his worn black leather jacket, it didn't pay to stand out when you needed to follow someone.

A door across the street opened and a woman stepped out into the cool night air, she moved with an easy air of confidence - her high-heeled feet effortlessly stepping across the mismatched flagstones outside the bar. She was wearing a long, light brown suede coat over a low-cut one piece crimson dress that clung to her body like a second skin, flowing down from her chest and hugging her curves down to her knees in a way that made Sam forget for few seconds that he shouldn't be staring. She turned her head to look back into the bar, her shoulder length auburn hair flowing over her bare shoulders as she flicked it back, her eyes clear despite the low light of the street. That was her.

Sam pulled out a crumpled pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lit one as the woman looked back across the street, his face was hidden from her by the wide brimmed hat on his head as well as the bad lighting as the flame from the lighter danced over the end of his cigarette. By the time he'd put the lighter away she was already walking, the click, click, click of her heels on the pavement echoing down the street.

He watched her walk, the way her ... the way she was swaying along those flagstones down the road. He flicked his cigarette away and pushed himself up off of the wall as she reached the corner of the next block. With quick, quiet steps he set after her, matched her pace as she moved along the streets, heading uptown from the bar. He wasn't surprised, any other direction would have meant trouble of some kind in a few blocks, this street was like an arrow that pointed towards the trouble areas of the city.

They were too far downtown to have any kind of traffic at this hour, the rush hour chaos had long since gone and even the taxis were parking up ready to sleep. No one went around in the week, certainly not this far out. All of which had struck with Sam as a big fat question 'why she would be here?' She was a Lawyer from the brief moment he'd had to read the papers without showing them off, he'd not had time to read up much more from the larger than expected dossier of information. Annoyingly his car was in the shop for something likely to be expensive, so he had no time to read anything more than hints of who she was.

The phone call earlier this evening had changed that, only one hour earlier. He'd had to rush outside to get the train downtown; a taxi fare at this time would be crazy. But promises of a large payment, a large enough payment to save his car from extinction to track this woman, tonight. The chief had a left a pigeon hole number for him to collect her dossier from the station as he was out this weekend, but it would be there.

Sam felt a creeping sensation run up his spine as he reached the corner of the block; she'd gone. Already. A frantic worry of another kind struck him - how could he get the payment if he lost her? A chance glint in one of the windows across the screen, framed by the spilling light of a lamp post in front of it. A glitter of movement, his head naturally followed the angle from where to there, and there, further down the street, just appearing from the other side of a bus shelter, walking on. Sam caught his breath and followed on. He made sure that the papers were firmly wedged into his trenchcoat pocket, every good PI had a trenchcoat - Sam's old friend, Seven, had once said that he remembered a friend saying this was because there would be more room to hide things. The papers were safe.

Further up the street the woman's heels could be heard again, she walked quickly - no wonder around here. Sam paused at the entrance to a side street, one large enough that it formed one of the smaller crossroads. He'd been following her for three blocks now and the architecture, if he was honest, was looking a lot better, less bars on the windows for one, always a comfort.

Still a one block distance away from him the woman paused, reached into her bag; pulling out a cigarette, lighting it in a flicker of her fingers with a small coloured lighter. Sam watched the light flare; he was still just outside the distance her heels could be heard and he pressed himself up against the edge of a door as she stood there for three long, slow breaths before she flicked the smoking butt away to the side, a score of red down to the gutter.

Then she was walking again, turning right into the street alongside a high walled building, one of the earliest in the city, three stories high. It had once been a department store for a well known local name. Now it was two floors of multigym and one floor of offices, all of which had the lights off.

Sam waited and then moved up to the corner, holding himself at the edge after he'd moved up as quickly he'd dared. He paused and let his breath catch for a few moments, slowly down his chest before slightly closing his eyes and concentrating, concentrating to listen. Everything was quiet. Five, ten, fifteen seconds he waited, listening, ears sharp, breathe held.

Nothing. He couldn't afford to lose her again. He let out his breath and looked around the corner, keeping tight to the wall just his eyes and head, hat held down to the side for a moment. Nothing. He stepped out and started to walk down the street, putting his hat back on as he moved down the single track road between another anonymous old building and the multigym.

Five paces in she stepped out from nowhere, the jacket gone from the red crimson dress as she stood right in out beside him, her eyes level with his as the click, click of those heels announced her as much as the sight of her. His reactions saved him before he could walk into her, his face snapping to hers. Her lips were curled into a dangerous smile, a smile that a victorious council is all too familiar with. His eyes caught that smile before he could even shout in surprise, those crimson lips taking his breath away as a shred of a moment later he felt her hand squeeze between his legs, fingers pushing over the tight denim and between his thighs, pulling up and cupping her fingers firmly around his balls as she stood there.

"What you looking for Sam?" she said; her lips moving like music in front of his eyes.

Sam took in a sharp breath, as sharp as those long scarlet nails that were gripping the most delicate place he had. He struggled for breath, his eyes wide as he looked at her; jacket gone, a plunging neckline into a cleavage you could ski down. The breath he'd took it, he held, his eyes looking up and into hers, into her deep green eyes holding his gaze as her fingers squeezed, eased, rolled...

"Fuck..."

He managed in a gasp of breath, a shiver running down from his top, up from his toes, into where her fingers were working magic, how, when had he become that hard? There was no way she couldn't realise as she looked into his eyes, working her fingers over his balls, squeezing left to right, moving them between her fingers... jeans had never felt that transparent before.

She moved closer. Her lips barely a whisper from his, her breath warm against his mouth as her eyes looked deep into his. His mind was on something quite other than her eyes, even as he stared into them, pupils bursting as she slid her slender fingers up from his balls and over his shaft. He opened his mouth, but only a distant gasp came out.

He felt, as much as heard the sound of the zip. His zip. The zip on his jeans sliding notch after notch down the front until the tension on his waist slipped and his aching cock could finally push out from inside those jeans in an curling push that made his toes want to curl.

Her tongue. Slid. Over her mouth. Tracing a long, slow line around the edge of those crimson lips. His eyes drawn down as she licked. His breath caught once more. Her eyes catching hers and then. Down. She was kneeling down and pushing.

He hit the back of the alleyway, coarse brick against the back of his arse a moment before...

Her tongue ran down. Sliding from the tip of his shaft and over.

He gasped. His legs shook. He felt a shudder run up from his balls to the tip of his shaft and...

"Fuck..."

His mind was swimming, unable to focus.

"mmmmmmmmmMmmmmmm..."

He could feel the sound as much as hear it as she purred down his shaft; her lips slurping around his balls at the base, sucking one of them into her mouth as his hands hit the sides of the wall around him and his hips just pushed forwards, pushed and rolled up as she...

Her lips slid over from one of his balls to the next, he felt an almost audible pop as her mouth sucked around the other one... which one... fuck... he didn't know...

He felt his cock stiffen, a delicious tingle, shudder, run up from his balls to the head as a single pump of cum ran out from the tip of his shaft and down, down his cock to where her lips were sucking over his balls.

His hand reached out, stroked over her hair, feeling the silky long waves through his fingers as she moved her lips. Moved her lips up and sucked, sucked from the base to the tip in a messy long audible slurp until her crimson lips slid over the top of his cock and sucked.

Now. Now he couldn't speak. Tailing her. Information. Everything was gone except the feeling of her mouth. And that tongue. Pushing against the slit of his cock and teasing out every little drop of cum from his cock and...

He took in a long deep breath as her mouth closed around his shaft, pushed down and down and down and... down... and... down... warm. Hot. Tight.

"Mmmfmmmmmffmmm" she murmured, hummed, sucked, around his shaft, every inch of him between those crimson lips.

Sam was struggling to contain himself. Ten minutes ago he'd been chasing after her, desperate to find where she... now she was on her knees, her mouth; his cock; sunk into her throat.

Her head. Bobbing now, on his shaft, pumping over his cock as he leaned into the wall of the alleyway, his fingers running through her hair.

"Oh yes..."

Her hands slapped onto his hips; gripping his waist, his arse, pulling him, urging him; wanting more. He knew it. He started to push, closing his eyes, fingers in her silken soft hair as he fucked her face as she took him.

"Ahhh..."

Teeth. A bite. More tension. Right at the base of his cock, squeezing a extra bit of pull, running up from the bottom, all the way to the edge of his foreskin, pushing it up and...

"Yes!"

He felt his balls squeeze. She didn't move as he came. Heavy breaths and gasps from his mouth as warm spunk pumped out from the slit of his cock into her mouth, so much, so hard. He hadn't cum like this in a time since he couldn't remember... His knees buckling; his fingers clawing into her hair as he came and came and came...

~~~~

Sam came to. His balls. His cock. They were aching like anything, she was standing over him, her tongue working over her lips.

"See you soon Sam." she said, her tongue licking away the last of his spunk from her mouth.

Sam really couldn't manage to reply.

Then. She was gone. There was no question about following her. His legs really weren't going to be working anytime soon.

"Fuck..." he managed to say, as she vanished.

It wasn't until he got home, one bus and a taxi later that he realised the dossier in his pocket on her was gone.

"Fuck." Said Sam.