Civil Enforcement - Seema's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not a rapist, and you don't suit the whole Domination thing, so can we just be honest with each other?"

"We ARE being honest with each other." I assured her. "I showed you my dick, having already asked you for a blowjob. I didn't bullshit you with candlelit dinners and trips to the Opera."

"Sure, but you think Sanjay will let you get away with it? I cannot tell Chetan but I sure as hell can tell Sanjay and he will have you killed."

"Wrong answer!" I chuckled. Then I sussed her out. I snatched her cell-phone out of her hands again and this time I saw she had hit the record button, she was trying to record our conversation to give as evidence to the Police.

With her phone in my hand still recording I continued, "Sanjay was hit by a mate of mine on a bike. The dude is a pro. He can use a Honda 500cc like Slash can play a guitar, or like Fats Waller can ride a piano.

"OKAY, quit playing! SUCK MY DICK, BITCH!" I almost screamed.

To my surprise she obeyed me. She dropped to her knees in front of me and took me in her mouth, semi-hard, and worked me to full hardness with her lips.

I kept the phone recording our noises. I made a point of asking her to tell me she loved my cock.

Meekly she said "I love your cock!"

I told her to say it louder, then still louder again.

Finally she really got into it and cheered loudly and with determination: "I love your cock!"

"Good! I said, "Now don't talk with your mouthful!" I laughed.

She carried on sucking me, like she actually knew what to do. Her gorgeous full lips massaged me and clamped me with natural skill, only once did her teeth graze me, and that only managed to prolong my pleasure as it brought me back down just a notch.

When I finally blew my load my knees almost buckled. She struggled to swallow it all.

"Well done!" I admonished, she had either had cock in her mouth before or was a very quick study.

I bluetoothed the audio recording to my phone and deleted the AMR file from her phone. Then I ordered her to pour two glasses of wine and she brought one over for me.

I offered a toast - "...to honesty, and making your own luck!"

We clinked glasses. She swilled the Italian plonk around her mouth to rinse away the taste of me and then swallowed.

Neither of us had touched our food yet so I gave her permission to eat. She asked if I wanted to make her eat her onion rings off my dick, I told her I didn't want her putting chilli sauce on me. I realised my flies were still open so I zipped up and adjusted my clothing whilst insisting she remain naked.

I enjoyed my sandwich and poured us both another glass of wine each. A second bottle stood in an ice bucket giving me an idea.

I boiled the kettle and made a cup of tea. She looked at me like I was totally nuts.

I began to explain to her my idea.

"No way!" she said. "I sucked your ugly white cock, deal done, I leave!"

"No!" I told her in my best authoritative tone. "This is about me having one over on you and using it against you to my advantage. If I want to I can demand you meet me once a week right up until when you start preparing for the wedding, the only reason I would not do such a thing is for fear of getting caught out, so this is a one-off deal but you will stay here until I am satisfied and have had my fun with you!"

"Then we are going to need more than two bottles of Soave to get through the evening!" she demanded.

I conceded the point and rang room service. I ordered four double vodkas but asked them to deliver in half an hour or more and to leave them outside. I was asked for my credit card details over the phone to pay for them. I politely refused and said that I will pay cash at the door then.

I ordered Seema to lie on the bed.

The room was very warm so her prominent nipples at least had to be partly a sign of arousal.

She drained her third glass of wine and then settled down on the bed, lying flat on her back.

I prepared a glass of wine with ice cubes in it, next to the cup of tea.

I proceeded to take a mouthful of tea and suck my lips in to bathe them in the scorching hot liquid. Then I swallowed hard just as I pressed my lips onto her mouth and pushed my tongue into her.

Her eyes widened and she pulled away for air, then gasped, "That's burning hot!"

I then silently took a swig of iced wine and swilled that around and then swallowed just as I pressed my lips onto hers, massaging her lips with mine, and sliding a now icy tongue into her gob.

Her eyes widened again and this time she just lay back and let me kiss her, even kissing me back it seemed.

I pulled away for air and she said, "Wow!"

I told her I would do that all over her body and she looked at me, terrified.

She asked me if I had done this sort of thing before. I told her truthfully I had never blackmailed anyone into getting naked but certainly the hot and cold kissing thing was a regular thing for me, having developed it with one long-term girlfriend and having introduced other partners to it.

I judged her sensitivity level and figured I should do more cold than hot, so I took an ice cube in my mouth and proceeded to kiss her neck, left shoulder, then left breast, then her left nipple. I used the ice cube between my lips and rubbed it around her nipple, then pulled away to crunch the ice cube, washing it down with a little hot tea, then with my mouth warmer but, not too hot, I clamped my lips around her left nipple, and sucked and clamped and pulled between my lips as hard as I could.

She cried out in ecstasy. I carried on kneading her nipple and breast with my mouth, using my hands to keep my weight off her, holding me in position over her.

I kissed her mouth again and this time she kissed me back passionately.

I then repeated the routine with the right hand side of her neck, shoulder, breast and nipple.

I methodically and skillfully worked down her body in this fashion, checking the time so that after at least ten minutes I figured the tea would be lukewarm and the ice had certainly all melted in the wine. I now went for the thighs.

My victim was enjoying my attentions so much she was already dripping wet between her legs. I took one last sip of cool wine and kissed her around the hips, then worked around to the pelvic bone. She was so damn close to orgasm it was torture for her. I took a last sip of tea and ran my tongue up her slit lightly, and flicked her clit ever so delicately... she spasmed and cried out and shook violently. She ejaculated and spurted several times as I kept on going. Her moans of delight were like music to my ears. I was rock hard and ready to fuck her brains out but knew I couldn't do that to her.

The sight of her naked and quivering body was enough entertainment for me for a few minutes. I caught my breath and rested my lips as she muttered to herself in delirium. I realised our vodkas were due and grabbed the DO NOT DISTURB sign from the door handle. The Porter turned into the corridor just as I was about to shut the door again. I called to him and handed over the cash for the drinks, quickly pulling the tray in and kicking the door closed with my foot.

I had nowhere to put the tray except the floor.

I opened the second bottle of wine and told Seema to get up. She obeyed me with a stretch and a yawn. She smiled at me.

"You enjoyed that?" I said, more as an observation than a question.

"Hell yes. Do I have to do that to you now?" She said in a husky voice.

"No!" I said plainly, "I always enjoy doing that to women but never really got off on women doing that to me, besides, if I have to get naked then you can describe my birthmarks, moles and any tattoos or scars to prove you and I really did stuff together. I cannot risk that."

She looked genuinely disappointed.

"Drink these!" I demanded, pointing to the tray of vodkas. There was a jug of orange juice as well, and Seema merely poured the glasses of vodka into the jug and then drank the jug down in one go. I laughed.

She laughed too. "I am so0o0o0o0 drunnnnkkk!"

I nodded and said she needed to be for the next bit.

I ordered her to take a shower.

She complied with a casual, "Oh, okay!"

As she washed herself I looked around for something I could use as a lubricant. No tubs of margarine, nothing. I should have thought of that. I would have to use my tongue.

She stepped out in a white bathrobe looking totally adorable and very merry.

"You look sozzled!" I told her.

"I feel totally off my face!" she laughed.

I reminded her we still had the second bottle of wine to finish as well.

She flopped on the bed, letting the bathrobe fall open.

This was a sexier look than seeing her fully naked.

The robe accentuated the form of her legs, and the tone of her skin, contrasting with her warm flesh beautifully.

"Lie on your front" I ordered.

She obeyed.

I told her I was going to fuck her up the arse as she did not have a hymen up there.

She looked around and shot me a glance over her shoulder. "OH MY GOD!" You really are a sicko!"

"Maybe I am doing you a favour, girl, coz your future hubby may want to fuck when you do not and it is the safest way to avoid pregnancy!"

She buried her face into the pillow and muttered something to herself.

I kissed the back of her neck and then climbed on the bed with her. I ran a finger down the length of her spine through the fluffy cotton and then lifted the bathrobe and ran my tongue down her arse crack.

She had the most gorgeous pear-shaped arse. Meaty enough, and with perfectly smooth skin.

I had never done analingus before so I was a bit unsure of myself. I worked gently and opened up her butt hole with my mouth organ, slowly, with gentle thrusts. After what seemed like an age I began to get most of my huge tongue into her arsehole without her whimpering too much. She was mostly silent and just bit the pillow. I then placed two fingers gently up her back passage and tried to seperate them to test the tightness. She cried out in pain. I withdrew. She was wet enough but it would hurt. Not wishing to be a total monster I washed my mouth out with a glass of wine and then performed cunnilingus on her from behind, and used her juices from there to lube her anus more. She had another clitoral orgasm as I gave her a reach around but at the exact point of climax I gently pushed my cock into her rear. I expected her to scream but she pressed her own face into the pillow to muffle herself. I used my right hand to rub her clit and lube my cock and my left hand to hold me up over the bed, and repeatedly pushed my cock into her butt crevace and slid it into her hole. She seemed to brace herself and just clutched the pillow, face buried.

She let me start pumping away.

I fucked her for what seemed like a long time and occasionally pulled out to use my tongue ensuring that I would not climax too fast because of the interruptions. Finally I shot my load into her, spunking up her arse and filling her with my juice.

She lay there trembling. A different kind of trembling. She felt truly violated now. There were tears in her eyes as she turned to face me.

"You bastard!" She whispered, sobbing.

I felt guilty for the first time all evening. I told her we were done here and she could finish the wine if she wanted. Or leave, or even sleepover as the room was paid for. It was nearly 8pm. I locked myself in the bathroom and showered, and dressed in the same clothes. I stepped out to see she had gotten into the bed and wrapped herself in the duvet. Her eyes were closed. I placed twenty pounds cash by the bedside and told her to get a cab home as I figured the night buses were not that safe around here. Then I walked to the train station and went three stops to get to my place.

Eight weeks later Sanjay cornered me in a cul-de-sac after finding out what beat I was on that day. I felt my heart race. I was trying to act cool but I don't know if I showed any fear.

All he said was that he knew the score and that he thought I was a sick fucker but thanks for breaking Seema in. He was enjoying the anal sex and the blow-jobs and had me to thank for that. I nodded, unable to say anything intelligent.

He walked away, with a slight limp as the hip was going to hurt like hell for a while.

I had had the good sense to stash all my pictures, audio clips and other evidence in a safe place. The Police never raided my flat, the Company never investigated why I had declined to give testimony against my female colleague after a few customer complaints, everything got swept under the mat. Seema did well for herself, passing probation and then applying for a Supervisor's position soon after that. She did go on to marry Chetan but she broke up with Sanjay who had decided to leave the country anyway.

So please tell me, honestly. Does all this make me a bad person?

12