CJ and Sherri Ch. 02

Story Info
More than lovers.
2k words
2.64
7.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally! It was Friday, and CJ would leave it all behind him escaping to his uncle's place in the woods. There they would work together, but also take time to enjoy a spin around his uncle's track with the ATV so although their invention would consume most of their time, he viewed it as an escape nonetheless.

Just a little more than an hour's work and he'd be off.

Unless.....unless Sherri needed to see him. She'd been so up and down lately, maybe he'd just check on her quick before he left, see how she was. Oh, but she had already sent him a text! Remembering that he never did read it he felt a twang of guilt, he'd been so busy earlier, but he'd do it right now.

Although he was anxious to leave town, he couldn't help but feel his spirits soar when he read her text. She told him to meet her as soon as he could, and he'd do just that. This last job wasn't gonna take that long, he'd have time to go clean up, and then meet her.

Indeed he was well on his way to finishing early since he'd hauled ass at his previous client.

Once he texted his yes to her he ran his fingers through his short hair and exhaled, trying to let the small pang of anxiety that rose up roll off his back, so he could regain his focus. There was no doubt whatsoever that he wanted to see her, wanted to know she was doing ok, but it was foolish to deny that there was so much more he wanted from her. With her. Sherri was more.

CJ had arrived, and was waiting on the client to let him in so he could start work when his mind wandered back to their last get together. She was so dam sexy he just couldn't help himself, and he really did want her to feel good even though he felt like they were in the wrong for getting physical. He remembered the way it felt to please her.

How wet and warm she felt around his fingers, how she tasted, and how hard she came when their eyes locked. Ok focus, he told himself, as reality returned in the form of his client's arrival on the front lawn from around the side of the house.

They shook hands, got through the small talk, and at last he was able to begin his work. Once the outside treatment was finished he walked around to the front of the house, and knocked on the door.

He'd been doing this work for many years now so he had seen his fair share of shockers, but every time he thought he'd seen it all, eventually there was somebody or something else that topped it. Today was no exception.

The door opened and there stood a beautiful, naked, and very young, woman who couldn't have been more than twenty. She asked how she could help him, she was completely unaware of why he was there, and he answered quite simply.

"Work." CJ said, smiling at her.

She apologized, invited him in and walked away. He shook his head and announced out loud, to nobody in particular, that he'd start in the kitchen if that was ok. Fully aware of his escalating hard on, he decided to start on the farthest end of the house, in the opposite direction, instead of heading to the kitchen where he normally started.

Once he finished treating everything, and had just begun to wonder where his client had gone, she suddenly reappeared, still naked and with a sly smile, asking if she could help him with anything. He smiled, and asked her where he could find the gentleman he'd spoken with out front, which he could only assume was her father.

She chuckled knowingly, and replied that her lover was no longer home, he'd left on an errand. He stood dumbfounded for a moment then recovering himself bid her a goodnight, and left saying he'd send the bill in the mail.

As CJ walked to his truck, his previous memories of Sherri returned, now accompanied by a picture of the lovely young woman. He started thinking of Sherri, whom he would see shortly, and what she'd say. He knew that she'd enjoy hearing about this job.

Feeling extra horny now, he stepped on the gas, and turned tail toward home. He thought once more of how he'd felt when he had seen, and experienced, his forbidden love cum. With his dick rock hard, and no longer able to fly under the radar, trying to calm down became his focus since he preferred not to get out of the truck, and be seen walking into his home this way.

But his efforts to avoid fantasizing about fucking Sherri senseless did not cease. CJ was pleased to see nobody else was around, on either the street, or in his home when he arrived. The shower would feel so good, and it occurred to him it would be the opportunity he needed for release.

He headed straight for the bathroom, stripped off his clothes, turned on the water and jumped in the shower with one goal. Cumming was priority number one. He felt himself moving very fast in an effort to get to her sooner, and it filled his mind with pleasure just to think of where he was going when he finished cleaning up.

The feel of her, the sight of her breasts heaving up and down as she panted with pleasure, the sound of her groaning and then the look on her face as she came. Speaking of cum, he had shot his load and was still rock hard. He began to clean himself up, and slowly his control returned.

Well, I think that'll do, he thought to himself, temporarily at least. He just couldn't wait to see her. "Then, dry and dress." he murmured aloud because she is waiting, he finished the thought in his head.

In no time at all, his thoughts consumed with desire and his body still aching for her, CJ had arrived where they agreed to meet.

The mental coaching began as he slammed the car door. He told himself not to slip. He told himself she was wonderful in every way, but married. He was also very aware of the fact that she often lost control, and tried to seduce him, even though she knew how he felt, and honestly wanted to respect his feelings.

CJ believed it to be his fault that she had a hard time honoring his request to be just friends. He had made the mistake of letting his feelings for her show a long time ago when their friendship blossomed. Even though she chastised him for it, and refused to let him shoulder all the blame, he couldn't shake his guilt.

So now here he was..... in love with her, and she with him. He told himself to hug her, be a good listener, offer encouragement, support he in every way possible to leave her marriage, and then be on his way.

He told himself to be strong and remember how it had felt when his now ex-wife had cheated. He felt that wasn't exactly a good comparison, but still it hurt. Although CJ didn't intend for any of this to happen, neither of them had, he didn't want to anybody to get hurt.

Sherri's husband had already treated her, well quite badly, in his opinion. He didn't want to do wrong, yet there was no denying their connection because it was so much more than a sexual one.

All this was running through his mind as he climbed the steps, and knocked on the door. All of it left his mind an instant later when it opened.

Sherri was wearing a white lace cami under an open button up shirt, a G-string, an absolutely hungry smile and nothing else. Her chest was literally glistening, and the idea of her playing with herself while she waited on him made CJ all the hungrier for her.

He had a strong desire to see her naked as soon as possible, and he knew no resolve to behave remained. No, no, no, he told himself even as he returned her smile with great interest, and walked inside. She took his hand and placed it on the wet lace she wore, explaining something about why it was soaking wet, but he was taking in the entire view and heard almost nothing she said.

He exchanged a bit of basic small talk with her, but she was so obviously about to pounce he was not surprised when she pushed him up against the wall, and kissed him. CJ could not stop himself from enjoying it, and returned her affections without hesitation.

Their bodies touching one another he could feel her heat, and knew her arousal was high, but just as he began attempting to muster up the strength to speak, his pants were at his ankles, he was sitting on the sofa and Sherri took him into her mouth. She wanted him to feel her desire, she said.

Oh boy did he ever feel it.

It was sheer heaven watching her suck him off, the feel of her lips, her tongue! God she knew just how to bring him to the edge in every way! CJ found himself saying her name in ecstasy. Closer to the edge, Sherri slowed and then backed off, but he wasn't questioning why, she had him under her spell.

Now she lay on the floor touching herself. First her breasts, then as she rose arching her back, the wet lace glistened, accentuating her hard, protruding nipples. He saw her slide her hand down, and knowing what it would do when it got to her wet hot crotch, his last bit of control slipped away.

CJ watched her hand slip inside what little fabric there was covering her. As Sherri began to rub her clit, and insert her fingers he shot toward her and touched every inch of her skin that he could as he slid up her body. His fingers joined hers, and together they made sounds of raw pleasure as CJ sucked and teased her nipples, and Sherri grasped him in her hands.

CJ had her so worked up; he knew the moment was close. He knew he would not say no if she asked him. Hell he may not wait for her to ask if she kept stroking him like this; it felt so dam good, he was dizzy with pleasure. She yelled for him to fuck her.

She begged again and again, but it turned him on to hear her say how she wanted him so badly. He waited until he couldn't wait anymore then forcefully removing the G-string that she wore he rolled her over, and pulled her down hard on top of his rock hard dick.

Sherri moaned so loud; good, he thought, I like it. He stimulated her nipples further, licking them with his tongue and plucking them with his fingers, while she settled into a good rhythm. It took all of his strength to hold back his cum.

Feeling how close she was now, he held onto her ass helping her grind down on top of her clit so when she came she actually shuddered, and smiled such a deep, happy smile, he followed suit.

CJ came very hard, and grunted more than once.

He filled her with so much cum it oozed out, and covered the entire area around his now thoroughly satisfied dick. He enjoyed cuddling her, and then when he could no longer put the moment of departure off, he left her lying there, with a sleepy grin.

Kissing her quickly, and dressing swiftly, he glanced at her one last time. The guilt had already begun to fester inside him as he thought about how much he relished fucking his soul mate, and how wrong it was that she just happened to be another man's wife.