CJ Stories: Cowboy Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She later told me she had also dozed off, but woke as she felt his fingers sliding through the soft hair that covered her pussy and he started to slide his finger into her pussy. He whispered to her to be quiet and told her that he did not want to wake me. He got up and took her hand and they went to the guest bedroom. She made him leave the door partway open so I would be able to see them if I woke and also let know I would be welcome to join them. She told me he had fucked her four more times in the guest bedroom. The last time she was too sore and tired, so she had to finish him with her mouth and he had cum in her mouth again for the third time just before he left to go shower.

It has been a few months since our night with Steve and we have relived the memory that night many times during sex and we are looking forward to the Steve's next visit. We are sure he knows he will have a place to stow his stuff anytime he is in the valley.

CJ has been saying we may need to plan a trip up north before the winter snows come.

12