CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert

Story Info
CJ meets black sales rep for lunch and he provides dessert
3.1k words
4.35
75k
29
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

My wife CJ has worked in the medical field for several years. She has worked in Doctor Dulcet's office for close to ten years. She has kept up her physical condition on our treadmill at home and I have caught many men as they take that second look at her. She is petite standing only five feet one and weighing a bit over a hundred and ten pounds. Her breasts are small compared to some, but are still a nice handful and they stand out proud from her chest, and topped off with small pink nipples that get very sensitive when excited. Her ass is by far her best asset, petite with nice solid definition and she loves to wear clothes that show it off.

Many of the sales reps that come into Dr. Dulcet's medical office have known CJ for many years, and several have been the central figures of a few of her fuck stories. She has told me of several she would like to play with, some just a quiet blow job where they had snuck off to some hidden space where the possibility they could possibly get caught, or just outright fucking one of them in his hotel room while they attended a medical conference.

One of the sales reps is a middle age black man around forty years old named Jamal. CJ has known him for many years. They have grown to know each other and feel comfortable enough to tease each other when he drops by the office to visit the doctors. She never expected anything to ever happen between them but it was fun bantering with him and much of their playful teasing was mingled with sexual innuendos. Several of the other women in the office warned her that Jamal may not be taking it as lightly as CJ.

He called her at work one day and wanted to talk, but she was too busy at the time. He asked if he could call her back on her private cell phone and leave a message. She gave him her cell phone number and she told him she would call him back when she got a chance. Later she checked her cell and he had left a message asking her to call him. She went into a vacant examination room and returned his call. He was in the area meeting with some doctors and wanted to take her out to lunch. It was not unusual for the sales reps to take the doctors or their key staff to lunch.

They agreed to meet at a restaurant near the hospital. CJ parked in the hospital parking garage near the café. She spotted his black Acura with his vanity plate parked a few cars from hers as she walked to the elevator and made her way the short distance to the café to meet Jamal.

When CJ arrived at the small restaurant he was already sitting at a table and waved when he spotted her as she walked in the door. He stood and politely shook her hand as he pulled her chair out and slid it in as she sit. They ordered and he told her he felt bad as he had been coming to her office for several years and not taken her to lunch. He told her it was extremely important to keep the doctor's staff happy. He told her you can't get to the doctor if you can't get past the staff.

They chatted about a lot of things, families, business, politics, and of course gossiped about other doctors and their staff. As with many of their conversations over the years, several of their comments could be taken with a double meaning and had sexual innuendoes, they would both laugh as they teased each other and had a good lunch.

As they were eating Dr. Emilio stopped at their table on his way out and greeted Jamal and CJ. After a minute or so the doctor said his goodbyes and reminded Jamal of their appointment that afternoon. CJ felt embarrassed by the way the doctor smiled at her as he turned to leave, and she wondered if their meeting was planned.

Jamal told CJ that he was meeting Dr. Dulcet Wednesday afternoon to negotiate the purchase of a new visual field machine. CJ performed those tests in the office and was excited to learn they were getting a new machine to replace the older office machine. He mentioned how the doctor said he might ask CJ to sit in for technical support. CJ was pleased the doctor had that much confidence in her knowledge. Jamal promised her dinner if the meeting ran late, as they often did.

They finished their lunch and walked back to the parking garage together. As they rode the elevator up to their cars, he told her how gorgeous she looked and how Dr. Dulcet had told him on several occasions how lucky he was to have her on his staff. He unlocked his car with the remote as they walked towards his car. They paused at his car as they talked and he opened the rear door which made CJ pause and wonder why he had opened the rear door. He smiled at CJ and raised his eyebrows then tilted his head to the side towards the open door. He noticed her pause and said, "Well it was worth a try" and laughed as if it were just more of their banter.

Their eyes met and they both paused, CJ wondered if it was just more teasing. She decided to call his tease and walked towards him, as she got to the open door, he nodded towards the back seat. She bit her lower lip as she looked into the car, she knew if she got in the car it could go beyond teasing, but felt confident it would not go that far in a public parking garage.

He moaned to himself and smiled as he gazed at her ass as she bent to get in the back seat. He got in behind her and shut the door, locking the car with his remote. As with most sales reps he needed a nice car to impress doctors he took to lunch. His car was very nice, roomy in the back with soft black leather seats. He had tinted the rear windows dark to block unsavory people from seeing inside when he carried drug samples and sales equipment in the rear seat

He started to playfully tease her, telling her this was just another of her teases just like she had been doing all the years he had known her. He put his hand on the back of her head and drew her to him as he kissed her. It caught her by surprise and she stiffened. She relaxed when she felt his big tongue slip into her mouth and she started to respond as the kiss turned passionate. She pushed him back and said it had gone too far.

His only words were, "Not yet" and he smiled as he kissed her again.

She rested her hand on his thigh and started to slide her hand inside his leg and gently rubbed up and down his thigh. She laughed and told him he had been the one teasing her with all those hints about the size of his cock. He laid his hand on top of hers and pulled it up to his growing bulge and rubbed her hand over his thick cock. He told her to judge for herself. She felt his cock and it began to grow as he rubbed her hand over it. She knew it was no longer teasing and that she would need to satisfy him before she could leave.

He unbuckled his belt, lowered his zipper, and pulled his pants open. He reached down and adjusted his cock; she glanced down and got her first glimpse of his uncut cock as the large head partially covered with black skin stuck out of the top of his black bikini shorts. She told him it was apparent that he had not been teasing and moaned gently as she slid her hand over the head, then down inside his bikini and started to slide her hand up and down his cock as it grew harder.

As CJ caressed his cock, he lifted his hips and slid his pants and bikini down over his knees to his ankles, he spread his legs as he leaned back so he could get more comfortable. He smiled and told her it was time for dessert. She told him she was a bit uneasy about being in a public parking garage, but she did wrap her fingers around his cock and started to stroke his hard cock. She watched her tiny white hand sliding up and down his big black cock and moaned as she pulled the skin back exposing the dark purple head.

He looked her in the face and told her they were beyond teasing and he put his hand on the back of her head and started to gently push. She resisted for a moment as she looked around the parking garage to see if anyone was around. He ran his finger through her hair grabbing a handful, then persuasively shoved her head down and told her to suck his cock.

She pulled the skin down and wrapped her lips around his cock as she took the head of his cock in her mouth. He grabbed her head with both of his hands and pushed down as he forced several inches of his hard cock in her mouth. He guided her head up and down, her lips sliding along his cock. It seemed to continue to grow thicker as she sucked on it. His cock got slicker and her lips slid easier as it got covered in her saliva as her mouth water. He talked to her as she sucked, telling her how sweet her mouth felt, and he told her she was a good cock sucker. CJ likes for men to talk nasty to her as she sucks cock and when he let go of her head and she continued to bob her head up and down.

Every so often he would put his hand on the back of her head and push down, forcing his hard black cock deeper into her mouth. His cock would touch the back of her mouth but it was too thick to go any further and she would start to gag. He would let go of her head and she would raise her head and his cock would slip out of her mouth. She panted hard as she stroked his cock, slick with her saliva. He told her they were not there for her to jack him off, and he would push her back down and she took his cock back in her mouth.

He pushed her up and down until she got a good rhythm going again. He told her that one of his local cock suckers had gotten married and moved out of his region. CJ thought of her friend Shirley who worked in Doctor Emilio's office. CJ had gone to Shirley's wedding a few weeks back and Shirley had since moved to Seattle with her new husband. It surprised CJ that Shirley had been sucking Jamal's cock. She let his cock slip from her mouth and as her hand slid up and down his slick cock she ask, "Was it Shirley?" CJ wondered if Dr. Emilio's visit in the café had been coincidental or just curiosity.

He told CJ how he had taught Shirley how to suck cock over the years and that Shirley had become a great cock sucker and she had learned to swallow his cock, he was sorry to see her move away. He told her how Shirley would also suck off doctors for him, including one of the doctors in CJ's office and this got her excited as she had fantasized about fucking her boss. He told CJ that he was looking for a replacement and asked her if she would like to be one of his cock suckers.

He told her if she was to be one of his cock suckers she would have to learn to swallow it all. He asked her if she liked sucking his cock and she nodded as she started to take more of his cock in her mouth as she tried to impress him. He told her it was time to learn how to swallow his cock and pushed her head down until his cock pressed against her throat. He held her head and slowly pushed as he talked to her. He told her to open her mouth wider and go slow. CJ gently pushed and eventually the head of his cock slipped in her throat. CJ paused as she held the head in her throat and then she started to gag and she let the head slip from her throat.

He told her how good it felt; she let his cock slip from her mouth and smiled at Jamal. He told her they would work on it and eventually she would be able to handle it all. He gently guided her head back to his cock and she took it back in her mouth and started to suck again. She could feel it get harder and the veins started to push out. He told her how good it felt when his cock went down her throat and next time she would take it further until she could take it all.

Jamal asked her if her pussy was as sweet as her mouth, and she moaned as she nodded her head. He told her he wanted try it while he was in town. He then asked her if she had ever thought about sucking Dr. Dulcet's cock. She thought it was peculiar question to ask and she thought for a bit as she sucked Jamal's cock. She had vocally fantasized several times about fucking Dr. Dulcet, and several other doctors, as she had sex with me.

He asked her again and she paused for moment then shrugged her shoulders; she was hesitant to let him know one of her favorite fantasies, fucking the doctors. He laughed quietly and asked her again. She moaned as she nodded her head as she held his cock tighter and started to bob her head faster. He told her on Wednesday he wanted her to wear a mid length skirt and garter, he would drop off the panties he wanted her to wear. He told her that if she let the doctor know what she was wearing under her skirt, the negotiations would go faster and they could get to more pleasurable business.

He told her he was ready to cum in her mouth and asked if she was ready. CJ nodded her head as her head moved up and down faster as her lips slid along his swollen cock, her tongue pressing against the bottom of his cock. He moaned loud and pushed his hips up and held her head as he screamed out and she felt the head swell in her mouth as Jamal filled her mouth with his thick cum as it flowed from his cock.

He screamed out, "Take it, take it all."

CJ knew if anyone was around they would hear him yelling and would know he was cumming in someone's mouth. She was hoping that no one would recognize her.

He finally calmed down and just moaned as his hot thick cum oozed out and filled her mouth. He told her to swallow and not to let any of it get on his leather seats. She swallowed several times as he filled her mouth. As he calmed down his cock started to go limp but it was still swollen and filled her mouth. He moaned as CJ continued to lightly suck on his cock. He told her she was a good cock sucker, but he was going to teach her to be a great cock sucker. He told her good cock suckers always clean up their mess.

She let his cock slip from her mouth and licked off bits of cum still clinging to his cock, which was still half hard in her hand. She felt it pulse as she stroked it and knew it would not take much to get it hard again. She licked his cock and rubbed her tongue around the fat head and then took just the head in her mouth and sucked gently as she slowly massaged the head with her tongue.

He told her he liked his cock suckers to kiss the head of his cock when they were done. She took the head in her mouth and slowly slid her lips up his cock; she rubbed her tongue around the hole in the head and ended with a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock, and then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She continued to swallow cum that had coated the inside of her mouth. She looked at him anxiously and wondered if she had satisfied him with her blow job and then he told her how he enjoyed the blow job and she smiled, feeling proud that she had pleased him.

She glanced at her watch, realizing she would have to hurry to make it back to work on time, and realized she would not have time to rinse her mouth. He slid his pants back up and stuffed his cock back in as he fastened them. He told her that he would be calling her again soon for lunch and he also reminded her that he knew her husband went out of town several times a month and that he would like her to meet him for dinner and maybe go back to his hotel when he was in town.

They got out of the car and he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek just as the elevator door open. A nurse CJ recognized from another medical office walked out. CJ had noticed her eating lunch in the same café. She looked at CJ and Jamal just as they broke from their hug. CJ said bye as she walked off and said hi to the nurse as they passed, the nurse smiled. She looked at Jamal and then back to CJ and asked, "Have a nice Lunch?"

CJ knew she had been caught and blushed, and then she just smiled and said, "Dessert was pretty good too."

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers