CL Stories

Story Info
Stalked and anally abused.
3.7k words
4.25
58.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

The characters and situations in this story are fictional, as are any associated email addresses.

*****

I'd been casing the spot for a week. I knew every movement in and out of the building: tenants, guests, maintenance - and her, my mark.

The building was a nondescript brick construction in a recently gentrified neighborhood near downtown. Most of the tenants were young adults, some were older. It was right on a street with plenty of traffic but strictly residential: all the businesses - mostly tattoo parlors, dirty convenience stores and seedy motels - were located around the corner on the main street. The small homes and old apartment buildings were packed onto the urban blocks, and most parking was on the street, allowing me to remain completely unnoticed as I stalked my target.

She was a young beauty. About college-aged, probably took classes up at Penn Valley or something. She was oriental. Petite, with long straight black hair that hung down to her slim waist. She had small, pert breasts and a round bubble-butt. Her face was cute: round cheeks, full lips, bright eyes framed by dark lashes. She didn't dress slutty, usually jeans and a modest sweater. But I knew she was a slut.

I stayed in my car across the street until the night. By now I knew that the building was locked, but I also knew how to get in at night. I knew which unit was hers and I had parked where I could see right in to the open windows of 4-D. She'd entered the building through the front, taking the steps up to the doors two at a time. She disappeared inside and two minutes later, after flipping the lights on, reappeared in the upstairs windows. Without even closing her blinds, she began undressing in what I'd figured out was the bedroom. She'd dropped her coat at the door and was pulling a soft, grey sweater over her head. Underneath she wore a plain white tank - no bra. Even from the distance I could make out the curve of her small but round breasts, hanging naturally and high. She stripped out of her jeans so she was down to white panties and tank, the skimpy garments making her look even younger. I admired her petite frame as she moved away from the window; slender legs and a tight ass that jiggled just a little when she walked. The light turned out behind her. It was as though she'd turned it on just to put a show on for me.

I rubbed my hands together. Even with the heater blasting in my car, the chill set in to my extremities. It looked warm in her place. I couldn't wait until tomorrow night. Tomorrow night, when everyone else would be with a loved one, she would be alone.

I'd found the weak spot in her little fortress. While the double-doors in the front of her building were locked, as well as the next set of doors to the lobby, the back door to the building was just an ordinary door that locked at the knob. It didn't even have a deadbolt lock. It was an exit-only door, the resident's I'd seen use it would prop it open while they took their trash to the dumpster. No one entered through that door with a key. On Saturday morning, all I had to do was wait for a resident to come out, catch the door, and stuff some paper in the jamb to keep the handle from latching. That evening, when I was ready, the door would be completely accessible for my use.

I went back to her street when it grew dark the Saturday evening. I parked on my same corner, which had become a second home to me. I walked down an icy sidewalk, the winter air still and silent. I stuffed my hands into my pockets, the crunch of snow and salt deafening in my ears. I wore black clothes and brought a ski mask, leather gloves and a pocketknife. No one had messed with my jerry-rigged door. I let myself into the rear of the building, laughing quietly to myself at the irony of the action. Whistling softly, I took the darkened stairwell to the fourth floor. The place was kind of ghetto. Her apartment was at the end of the drab hall, last door on the right. Overhead, fluorescent lights flickered ominously. The hallway was deserted except for some shabby welcome-mats that had seen better days. What a dump...what was a pretty little thing like her living in a hole like this?

I rested my hand on her doorknob and paused. Not to contemplate second thoughts, or to go over my plan. Just to enjoy the moment before I brought one of my greatest fantasies to fruition. I turned the knob slowly. The door was unlocked, as anticipated.

I stepped into the darkened apartment quietly and stopped to let my eyes adjust, assessing my surroundings. I'd stepped into a narrow, carpeted hall. To my left, my eyes slowly made out a living space, bathed in orange from a streetlight just outside the window. Directly ahead of me, an opening to a tiny kitchen. To my right, a few steps down the hall, a bathroom door with light spilling out from under the crack between it and the floor. I also heard the sound of running water.

I pulled the front door shut quietly and walked stealthily down the hall to the bathroom, the thick carpet muffling my footsteps. Just outside the door. I pulled the ski mask over my face. I grasped the knob and turned it slowly. I pushed it open and it swung silently inward. I caught a distorted glimpse of myself in the fogged bathroom mirror, a mere shadow on the wall, as I walked in. Her bathroom was plain, completely undecorated. Even her tub was missing a shower curtain, only a clear plastic vinyl hung between me and its occupant.

She was facing the showerhead, eyes closed, oblivious to my presence. Water ran down her naked body and I had time to enjoy her tight little body up close for the first time. She turned, eyes still closed, to let the water run over her silky black hair and down her back. Her young, perfectly round breasts gleamed wet, light brown nipples soft and pillowy. Her cute belly-button was pierced, showing off her tiny waist, leading to girlish hips. Her pussy was pretty and shaved completely bald, young and pristine-looking - I had a feeling she'd just finished grooming it. I took another tentative step towards her.

Probably sensing my presence, she finally opened her eyes. I watched them widen in shock and she opened her mouth to scream. I closed the remaining distance between us in half a second, ripping the shower curtain open and clamping a gloved hand over her mouth before she could make a sound. I pushed her up against the tile wall, wrapping my other hand around her throat. She only managed a muffled "Mmph!"

"Shh," I said. "I'm twice your size. I could snap your neck right now if I wanted. Or I could cut your throat open with the knife in my pocket."

Her eyes were filled with terror and she struggled, bringing her arms up to mine. She tried to push me away feebly. In response I tightened my grip on her neck.

"I don't want to hurt you," I continued coldly. "If you do everything I say, I won't. If you don't, I'll slice you open and leave you in this tub. Understand?"

She nodded slowly. I was getting aroused, feeling her entire body already under my complete control.

"I'm going to take my hands off you. Turn around and face the wall. Do everything I say, understand?" She didn't have to nod, I knew she was getting the picture. I released her. Her full lips quivered in fear and she tried to cover her body with her hands. I slapped her across the face, my hand making a deadened thunk because my gloves were still on. I pulled them off, annoyed. "Put your hands down and turn around - face that wall." Shaking, she did as she was told.

She turned away from me and I planted my hand between her shoulder blades, shoving her upper body into the wall. My cock stiffened as I imagined her little nipples tightening against the cold tile. Her pristine, round butt cheeks exposed to me, I couldn't resist the temptation to slap them. I did so one at a time, hard, not holding back at all, three on each cheek until they were red. Each blow landed with a satisfying wet smacking sound. She gasped at the sting.

"Show me your asshole," I growled. "Hold your cheeks apart with your hands."

She didn't comply. "P-please," she whispered, pressing her hands against the wall.

I slapped her ass again with every ounce of strength, causing her to cry out. "What did I tell you!" I barked. She moaned and reached around, tits still pressed against the wall, and spread herself for me.

I stepped back to appreciate the lewd position I'd put her in. Leaned forward, back arched, her puckered asshole and pussy were perfectly on display for me. I could just see a hint of her pink cunt peeking from under her plump, shaved lips. I reached into the shower and drew my finger from the very top of her crack, down over her asshole, all the way to her slit, pushing her pussy lips open briefly before drawing it back up to her asshole. I rested it against her asshole, not pressing yet, just making her aware of the threat. I watched happily as she shuddered in quiet disgust.

"Did you clean your ass tonight?" I hissed. I picked up a half-used bar of soap from the soap dish. "Did you wash out your slutty asshole?" I pressed the tip of the soap insistently against her forbidden hole. More and more I pressed until the soap slowly began slipping inside her. Her whole body tensed and she held her breath. I regarded her ass gleefully as her little hole expanded to accommodate the intrusion.

I heard a soft moan escape her lips. I pushed the soap a half-inch into her asshole. "Yeah, your dirty ass needs to be cleaned out. We'll fix that." I pushed it in a full inch, pulled it out a bit, and pushed it back in, lathering her up. Then I pulled it out and tossed it aside. I flipped the showerhead so water hit her back. "Finish washing it out," I said. "With your fingers."

She whimpered but complied, reaching behind further to touch herself. I watched eagerly as she slowly inserted her delicate, manicured index into the tight orifice. She gently moved it in and out, her lips parted and eyes closed. My erection was so pronounced it was painful as I stared at her finger-fucking her back door. I let her get her sphincter loose with her own finger for a full minute before I went in to maul it. Her eyes half-open, her breath turned into short pants. I noticed her bucking her hips slightly, almost humping the air. I couldn't wait much longer.

"Good girl," I groaned, "spread yourself again." Her eyes fluttered open, scared and embarrassed, and disappointed at the same time. She's enjoyed the forced self-deprecation. To confirm, I pushed two fingers into her cunt. She let out a surprised "Umph!" But she was slick, and not from the shower. I slipped my fingers in and out of her dripping wet, tight pussy. She moaned and began humping my hand in return. I pulled out abruptly and immediately shoved my slick index finger into her ass, all the way to the second knuckle.

Her eyes flew open and she gasped at the sudden invasion, but still her hands stayed on her butt, spread open for me. Her ass was tight, gripping my finger firmly. I warmed her up a bit, slipping in and out, feeling her outer muscles relax, before adding my middle finger. Her hole seemed to welcome it and I picked up speed, pumping them in her hard. Her ass, wet from her pussy juices and water, started making obscene squelching noises as I brutally finger-banged her.

She began crying out, and I realized I was about to give her an orgasm. Not one to be a giver, I stopped the blitz but didn't remove my fingers.

"Let's take a walk," I said. "Go to your room." She hesitated, unsure what to do with her asshole still stuffed with my thick fingers. I slapped her ass with an open palm. "Walk!"

Awkwardly, she turned, walking in short, stinted steps. I followed close behind, still attached to her anal opening. To accomplish my command, she had to walk with her weight thrown forward, bubble-butt in the air, my thick, calloused hand protruding crudely from her smooth asscheeks.

We made our way slowly across the studio, until we were standing beside the bed. Directly across from us, I had a perfect view of myself putting her in a compromising position in a full-length mirror. I pulled my fingers out and shoved her onto the bed, face in the mattress and hips in the air. It was dark enough, so I took off the ski mask. I tugged my 8 inch, rock-hard cock out my pants. I leaned over her and spit onto her asshole - the only courtesy she'd get from me. I rested the head of my dick against her tiny hole and watched her skin break out in goose bumps as she registered the girth of the impending intruder.

Hovering over her, I began pressing into her brown eye slowly until finally I felt the tight muscles pop around the head of my cock. I slid in further, pausing to spit onto my cock before driving deeper inch by inch. She was hot, her grip on my shaft firm and velvety. I pulled out part way, relishing how her ass sucked me, then plunged back in even deeper, until my balls rested against her moist pussy lips. Underneath me, she whimpered in protest.

I dragged out again slowly, feeling her stretched muscles begin to loosen to my girth. I adjusted my stance, ready to fuck her like a bull. I put my hand on her head and my weight on my arm, forcing her face into the mattress to muffle her screams. I squatted over her, planting my feet on the bed on either side of her. Then I slammed back into, all the way to the hilt, and started fucking her roughly.

I heard her cries start to mount, but she was muted by the soft comforter on her bed. I pistoned in and out of her asshole, my cock alternately burying itself balls deep and pulling nearly completely out. I fucked her like a dog in heat, ignoring her gasps and cries. My balls noisily smacked hard against her slutty wet cunt. I watched myself in the mirror across the way, seeing how her ass jiggled with every course thrust.

I rode her raw for a solid five minutes like this, her cries subsiding to submissive mewls. When I felt her begin to desensitize, I pulled out all the way, savoring the pornographic view of her gaping hole. I spit directly in it, watching the fluid fall easily into the cavernous opening.

Grabbing her hair, I yanked her up until she was kneeling, back to me, facing the mirror. She was a mess, hair disheveled, tears streaking her face, eyes puffy.

"Look at you, you little whore," I hissed. "I'm not even done fucking your ass, you know that, slut?" Her eyes avoided mine, her dark lashes casting shadows on her cheeks. I jerked her head by her hair. "Look at yourself...watch me fuck your nasty asshole." She lifted her eyes, full of shame, to her reflection. With my free hand - the one I'd stuffed in her ass in the shower - I spread her mouth.

The look of revulsion on her face was priceless as she tasted my fetid fingers. I laughed cruelly. "I told you your asshole was nasty, dirty slut. Clean my fingers off!" She choked and sputtered, trying to turn her head away, but I had full control of her and I jabbed my fingers down her throat. She made a sobbing sound but had nowhere to go. I mimicked facefucking her, with my fingers, testing how deep her throat was for later. She gagged and tried to shake her head, her eyes wide and watering. I relented and let her gasp for air, guiding my dick to her waiting hole while she was distracted. It had constricted back to its original size, exactly what I wanted - so she would feel like I was tearing her apart all over again.

I entered with just as much empathy as before, slamming into her to the hilt, watching her reaction in the mirror. Her face twisted in pleasure and pain, her mouth hanging open, eyes squeezed shut. I reached up and grabbed her little nipple, twisting it sadistically. Spurred by her pained wails, I thrust fast and hard in her ass again, watching her small tits bounce as I jerked in and out of her.

"Play with yourself," I demanded. "Make yourself come, or I'll fuck you like this all night." Reluctantly, she brought her dainty hand to her puffy cunt. "That's it...spread your lips. Play with your clit," I rasped as I pumped her ass. I watched as she stiffly pulled her lips apart and began fingering her clit. Despite my assault on her shithole, her clit quickly became hard. I felt her ass responding in pleasure, pulsing around me. She rocked her hips against me, receiving my cock willingly as her fingers moved furiously across her mound. Her breath changed and she made "uh...uhhhh" noises instead of debased cries.

I could feel her building, building to climax, her ass squeezing me rhythmically as her orgasm built. Finally, she arched her back, her hips bucked wildly, and she let out high-pitched squeals of pleasure. I t was like watching one of those anime bitches come. Her body shook and I eased out of her ass, still erect, letting her collapse onto the bed, shivering.

"You're not done yet," I said, and she raised her eyes to me in apprehension. I held my thick cock in front of her face. "Clean your disgusting ass juice off me," I commanded. She gaped at me so I grabbed her by her hair viciously, like I was disciplining a dog. "Lick your ass off of my cock, and then swallow my dick, you come-whore."

Her eyes pleaded with me. She didn't want the stench of her own ass in her mouth again. I didn't care: with my hands gripping her head, I pressed my cock to her face, smearing my damp cock across her lips. She shuddered but opened her mouth and obediently started lapping my shaft, her face a tormented mask of shame. I made her lick me clean from balls to head, then I began feeding my cock down her throat. She gagged half way down and tried to pull away, but I held her head in place rigidly. I pinched her nose shut until she gasped for air, and slid my cock all the way down. Her hot, wet throat convulsed and when I thought she couldn't handle the lack of air any more, I eased off, paused as she retched, and shoved it back down again. Again I held her there until her struggles became almost frantic, then gave her a taste of air. I deep-throated her one more time, and pulled out leaving her gulping the air.

"Good girl," I said, "You're almost there." I gave her another mouthful of dick and this time started fucking her face brutally. My balls slapped her chin and she made a "glugh-glugh-glugh" sound. I felt my balls tighten against my body and my cock twitch in her mouth, and I unloaded the contents of my balls down her throat, the release feeling like ten thousand climaxes at once. I held her face on my dick, feeling her throat open and close as she was forced to swallow my come. I eased out of her and patted her head like a dog. "You're a dirty little slut, you know that?" I said. I shoved her away from me, onto the bed. I put my cock in my pants, picked up the ski mask, checked for my gloves and walked right out of the door.

Feb 2 - Anal Slut Looking For Valentines Company - w4m 23 (midtown) pic

Rugged man needed for a night of reluctant rough anal. I am 22, 5' 2" Asian, petite, 32-22-36. You should be tall, strong, clean. W/B preferred.

Email for details. Please NO pics.

From: hg424@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, February 2, 2008 11:24 PM

To: grmc8-4412243199@pers.craigslist.org

Subject: RE: Anal Slut Seeks Valentines Company

Saw your ad. I can give you what you are looking for. Sexy pic. Let me know details if you are still interested.

Sent from my iPhone

From: grmc8-4412243199@pers.craigslist.org

Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2008 12:23 PMTo: hg424@gmail.com

Subject: re: RE: Anal Slut Seeks Valentines Company

First, I do not want to know who you are. I want you to come in to my place, anonymously, next Saturday 2/14, at 11:00 pm. I want to you to force me to have anal sex. There is a large mirror in my bedroom, force me to watch you fuck my ass in it. I want you to finish in my mouth. I want it as rough and I want you to humiliate me.

12