Claim It! Pt. 05

Story Info
Someone finally claims it.
3.2k words
76k
70
103

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLRemora2
JLRemora2
549 Followers

This is the conclusion to this short story, although I will continue with the main plot line in other stories at some time in the future. I hope you've enjoyed it. And yes, for those of you who care, I'm working on "Why".

*****

"Are you ready? Everything packed that you want to take?" asked Mark as he rushed by Donna, grabbing some last minute items from the bathroom closet.

"I think so. If not, I'll buy what I need when we get to Kazakhstan. How about you? Ready?"

McCullah was busy stuffing the last items into his travel bag even as he spoke. "Yeah, I'm there. Now, we have about an hour to kill before the cab arrives."

Donna gave Mark a look of displeasure as she exclaimed, "What?! You made me rush for nothing!"

A slow smile crept up on Mark's face. "No, my dear. Not for nothing. It's so we could have some time for us, before we set off on our grand adventure." With that he reached for Donna, grabbing her by the shoulders, drawing her to him and pressing his lips to hers.

"Mmph... Wait... mmm...Mark! Stop!" said Donna as she pulled back from him. Donna had to forcefully will herself to draw away from him. Mark's kisses were knee weakening and brain numbing, and all she wanted was to enjoy his loving. But, some things take precedence, like her anger at Mark for not telling her there was no rush.

"Wait a minute, buster! You think you can stick that dick of yours into me and make it all better? If so, you have another think coming!" began Donna heatedly.

Laughing, Mark said "Of course I can. "

"Oh, you- You ass!" said Donna, her slight smile softening her words.

"You know you want me. You know you have to have me. And we have time. I did it all for you, my dear." explained Mark with the same bold debonair that had won Donna over from the very beginning.

"Well, if you did it all for me, then let me do something for you." said Donna in a sultry voice.

"Now, you're talking!"

Mark reached for Donna again, and this time she came into his arms willingly and expectantly. His hands began to caress her shoulders, then he used his fingers to gently and slowly, move down along her spine, slightly tickling her skin.

"Mm, that feels so nice." murmured Donna.

Donna had wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and clung tightly as his fingers and hands moved over her body. She could feel his penis grow larger, as it rubbed up against her thigh. That sensation made her pussy wet, and even hornier.

"Come on baby, lets' get comfortable." suggested Mark in a low sexy growl. "Lets' go to the bedroom."

"Mm...Yes. Lets' go to the bedroom and give this big fella some room." said Donna demurely, as she rubbed his cock through his pants.

Entangled in a embrace they stumbled into the bedroom, where Mark lifted up Donna into his arms and threw her on the king-sized bed. She squealed with laughter and surprise at her lover's unexpected but definitely very male behavior.

"What's got into you, Mark? All of a sudden you're so- so- domineering. I've never seen this physical side of you. Not that I'm complaining. I like it!" said Donna, mild curiosity tinging her voice .

"You're my woman! That's what's got into me! I never imagined this day would ever happen! Could ever happen! As soon as you're divorced, we'll marry and with the money we'll get...Well, we're going to enjoy a life style few people get to experience. With you by my side, how can I not be feeling euphoric? Enough talk! Me want pussy!" explained Mark to a pleased Donna.

Mark jumped onto the bed, next to Donna and began to run his hands over her breasts, her flat belly, her thighs and in between her legs, where her rapidly moistening vagina fairly jumped at his touch. "Oh, that feels so good. Get your clothes off! Hurry! I'm ready, baby. Give it to me! Just fuck me!" gasped Dona in sexual exaltation.

Mark not only removed his clothes in record time, but he removed Donna's, as well. Well, more like tore and yanked her clothing off.

Naked, they intertwined, their hands wildly roved over each other's bodies, their kisses hard bruising and wet, with mixed saliva smearing across their lips and cheeks. He sucked at her sensitive nipples, making them stiff and even more sensitive, until she moaned from the oral pleasure. "Fuck! Stop teasing me, Mark! Fuck me! NOW!"

His cock was as hard as it had ever been, his lust surging ever higher and stronger each time he touched Donna's body, especially her very slick cunt. He reached down to her neither regions, felt around until he found her very wet pussy and slowly inserted his middle finger. Donna moaned as his finger slid in, and whimpered as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her. He used his thumb to slowly caress her tight little butt hole. Mark hadn't had her ass yet, not for the lack of trying, she'd always balked at anal sex, but he now felt this was perfect timing to complete his mastery of Donna Hudson.

Donna had never felt so sexually free, her body had entirely immersed itself into the throes of the lust and passion she was feeling. A slight sense of guilt and regret passed through her heart as Don unexpectedly entered her thoughts. It was but a brief and almost overlooked thought, but as quickly as it came it disappeared, to be forgotten as Mark pulled out his finger and rammed his thick rigid dick into her slopping wet pussy.

A loud scream of near unbearable pleasure burst forth from Donna as Mark began to slide his cock faster and faster, in and out of Donna's tight, hot, pulsating love canal. Donna lifted her legs, wrapping them around Mark's waist, drawing his relentless hammering penis, deeper into her velvety smooth vagina.

In seconds the two lovers were so caught up in their overwhelming physical passions that the world shrank to a space that barely accommodated their bodies. For several minutes, their grunts and moans of pleasure and the squeaking protests of the bed were the only sounds to be heard, until...

A loud hand clap of applause penetrated their sexually saturated brains, and both Donna and Mark stopped their love making to look toward the sound.

"DON! What are you doing here? How did you-" yelled Donna in shock edged by terror.

"What the fuck?! Get the fuck out of my house!" shouted McCullah in anger, and fear.

Don looked at the two of them, the fear and shock of seeing him etching their faces grotesquely. He swung his gaze between his cheat slut of a wife and the man who set up the deception. He locked his eyes on to Mark McCullah's, his gaze remaining steady and deadly.

"No. I'm not going anywhere. And neither are both of you. We have a few things to discuss." replied Don in a voice stripped of all emotion.

"I'm calling the cops! I know who you are, Hudson! You're a wanted man!" said McCullah with a smirk. Mark was quickly regaining his mental balance, and he was going to bring down this wimp, Hudson.

"Obviously, you don't realize the seriousness of the situation, Mister McCullah, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to impress upon you the depth of my sincerity."

Neither Donna nor Mark had noticed what Hudson carried in his hand until he raised his arm.

"You're going to shoot me? Kill me?" asked McCullah in detached disbelief.

"Kill you, no. Shoot you, yes."

Donna had just started to scream in abject terror when Hudson pulled the trigger. The suppressed pistol made a weird sounding sharp pop. The solid 9mm round cleanly entered the left thigh of McCullah and exited just as cleanly.

"I don't think any major arteries were hit, still, you best get Donna to apply first aid. That is, if you can get her to stop screaming so she can hear you." said Don calmly.

"You shot me!" screamed McCullah.

"I know."

McCullah looked at his upper leg, saw the blood beginning to ooze from the small hole in front, then the reality of the situation and the burning pain hit simultaneously.

"You're crazy!" Grasping his thigh at the wound, Mark began yelling inarticulately.

"What happened?" asked Rhodes as she walked into the bedroom a minute later.

"He didn't take me seriously." answered Hudson nonchalantly.

Wanda looked at the screaming man a moment before asking, just as unconcerned, "So you shot him?"

Don shrugged in reply. "Did you find anything to prove McCullah's involvement in all the shit?"

Wanda lifted a laptop she held. "This is all I found. The evidence might be on here, but it requires a hard drive password and probably an OS password. I can crack both, but it'll take more time than we have."

"Okay." Don walked over to the McCullah, who now lay on the floor. "McCullah! Stop your whimpering. I have a question for you."

McCullah's bulging eyes, when they weren't intermittently squeezed shut, brought back some unpleasant memories to Don, which angered him.

Mark McCullah was lost in the pain and the wretched reality of being shot. He was now utterly terrified, a emotion and position he'd never imagined he'd experience. And, he was rapidly going into traumatic shock.

As luck would have it, Don's anger motivated him to slap McCullah across the face, brutally. Subsequently, Hudson's emotionally fueled physical reaction brought Mark McCullah out of the dangerous stupor. And fortunately, for both men, saving Mark McCullah's life.

"Wha-" moaned McCullah.

"Listen up, you piece of shit. What're the passwords to your laptop. And McCullah, if you don't cooperate, your usefulness comes to an end, and then you come to an end. Understand?"

Grimacing in pain, McCullah nodded. Hudson wasn't what he'd expected. According to their best intelligence, Hudson should have been a emotional wreck by now, not some rampaging demon from hell. The rumors were true then, Hudson had shot and killed two professional hit men. From what McCullah's addled brain could tell, Hudson would kill him, and without hesitation. Right there and then, Mark McCullah knew his life hung by a thread. Without further thought as to the consequences and the loss of millions of dollars, McCullah told him the passwords.

Soon, Rhodes was searching through the folders and files on the laptop. After several minutes, in which Don managed to calm Donna and have her patch up McCullah, then restrain them both, under much protest, Rhodes found what Don wanted.

"The stupid son of a bitch didn't delete anything. All of it is here. The original images and the edited images. He even has some kind of manifesto written up. There's a lot more, but what you need is here." Rhodes held out the laptop so Don could see what she was referring to.

"Okay, thanks."

Donna had been watching Don and the woman with him, and heard what they'd exchanged between them.

"What are you talking about, Don? What images? And, who's the woman?"

Don turned from the laptop to face his wife. His expression was thoughtful.

"As I told you when you walked out that night, I hadn't cheated on you. That someone was lying to you. Instead of allowing me the benefit of doubt, you believed someone who played you. McCullah played you for a fool and you ate it up. Donna, I suspect there was some part of you that knew I would never cheat on you, but the rest of you, I think you used the 'evidence', so conveniently supplied by McCullah, as a excuse to fuck around."

"No! I never would have done anything if you and Michelle, that back stabbing bitch, hadn't had sex! I saw the photos of you and her together, kissing and groping each other. In public! What kind of fool do you think I am to allow that to go on and not do something about it? You fucked up, asshole! Not me!" said Donna defiantly.

Rather than reply, Don took the laptop from Rhodes, walking to kneel in front of Donna. In seconds he was scrolling through the images, displaying them to his still trussed up, but soon to be former, wife.

"Oh, my God! I never knew, Don! I swear! I thought Mark was telling me the truth. Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, Don! I-" cried Donna in emotional anguish.

"Save it for someone who cares. We're done, Donna. I can't stand the sight of you." interrupted Don in a voice filled with cold hatred.

"Please, Don! I'm sorry! I know now I'm the one who fucked up. I love you! I was just mad at what I thought you'd done! We can fix it. I'll be the best-"

"At least, you claim it. But, there is no 'we' and whatever you'll be the best at won't be with me. Give it up, Donna. It's over. Get it? There's nothing for you to go back to. McCullah saw to that. Also, keep your fucking inheritance! You lied about that, too. Man, you're one fucked up evil bitch."

At the mention of his name, McCullah raised his head, looking forlorn, the wounded man asked, "Are you going to kill us?"

The unbridled hatred on Hudson's face made McCullah whimper involuntarily. Before Don could reply, he heard, "No, he's not going to kill you. But, my guess is, before it's all over, you'll end up wishing he'd shown such mercy to you."

Everyone looked at Rhodes, Don with a questioning expression, the other two with somewhat hopeful expressions.

Shrugging, Rhodes said, "There's other things on his laptop that appear to indicate highly illegal activity. Nothing about the hit on me and my- the other guy, but a good many other things, that will land him in prison for a long time."

"Don, I have something else to tell you." added Rhodes, somewhat meekly.

Suddenly suspicious, Don asked a wary, "What?"

"The team is on the way, they should be here in a few minutes. I called them in from the last gas stop. They'll wrap this up, making sure the law is apprised of the situation here. McCullah will pay for his deceit. And, since you shot McCullah, sticking around isn't a good option. So let's go." explained Wanda in a rush of breath.

After giving Rhodes a long hard look, he relaxed, shook his head and grinned, "Why am I not surprised? Okay, lets' roll!"

As they walked out of the bedroom they heard Donna and McCullah fighting over Mark's deception of her and Donna's deception of her husband.

~N~

As Hudson and Rhodes pulled away from McCullah's modest house, they saw two SVUs approaching from the other direction. "Your people?" asked Don.

'Yeah. I guess I was off by a couple of minutes." quipped Wanda.

"Don, if you don't mind me asking, how did you know where McCullah lived, and how did you get the truck, gear and weapons? That's been bothering me. A lot."

Sighing, Don replied, "I was once a member of an element of the USASOC. I still have friends from long ago that are willing to help."

Frowning in concentration, Wanda asked in confusion, "United States Army Special Operations Command? That USASOC?"

"Is there any other kind?" asked a grinning Don.

"Stop it, you asshole. You know what I mean."

Deigning to reply, Don continued to focus on his driving.

"That part wasn't on your records. All that was listed were a couple of postings that were at most, innocuous. How did that happen?"

"You should know better than to ask, Rhodes. You have enough of your own classified shit under your belt. Not everything goes into your personnel jacket."

After a few seconds contemplating his words, Wanda asked, "What is it that you did? I don't mean the details, just the general job. And why didn't you use them instead of us?"

"You aren't going to let this go, are you?" asked a slightly irritated Don.

"Nope. I'm not. You should know that about me by now. So you might as well answer. It'll save us both a lot of time and maybe some pain. On your part." replied Rhodes with a toothy grin.

"Alright, I'm going to tell you. But, Wanda, this stays between us. You don't go to Hudson, or anyone else, and update them. Understand? If you do..." Don's voice carried an unspoken promise that made Wanda's spine tingle, sending a chill to her toes.

"I promise, Don." said Wanda in a simple manner. "I won't tell anyone."

Shaking his head, and after muttering something unintelligible to himself, Don spoke up, "I was part of a pysops team, what's now termed as a tactical psychological operations team, or TPT. We carried out psychological operations. End of story."

"Fuck me! Are you serious? That shit is uber classified! No wonder it isn't in your records. Damn!" exclaimed a utterly shocked Wanda.

"I don't like to think about it. It's my past. Not my present or my future. So if you don't mind lets' have a change of subject. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure." agreed a still surprised Rhodes. "But one more question. Since you have that sort of resources, why didn't you use them, instead of us?"

Shrugging, Don said, "I hadn't intended to use you all, either. Remember, Pete brought you all in. But, when you all kept me out of the loop, I decided to create my own loop. Okay? Now, can I have some peace?"

Several minutes passed in silence as the man and woman each became lost in their respective thoughts.

"Don. I have something else to tell you." said Wanda, a slight redness creeping into her face.

Without looking at her, Don asked wearily, "What now?"

"I love you."

Don nearly lost control of the truck as it was his turn to go into a state of shock.

~N~

The phone vibrated, since he was at work, he'd turned off the ring tone. It was an unexpected call and for some reason it set his nerves on edge. With trembling fingers, he carefully removed the phone from his jacket's pocket and pressed the answer button.

"One of the major operatives has been arrested. We don't have any idea how much information the authorities have managed to gain from him. We will try to determine the damage and take appropriate action. For now, all operations have been halted." said the raspy voice in a unhurried tone.

The caller disconnected, leaving the man in a stupefied state.

'No! No! Everything is in jeopardy! All because McCullah couldn't keep his perverted hands off Hudson's wife. What a fucked up mess! Should he shut it all down? Wait until later before starting up again? Should he just give up totally? NO! This was just another bump in the road. Somehow he'd figure something out, as he had before.'

With a trembling hand, the man placed the phone back where he'd removed it from. He seethed with fury and hatred. And, if he were honest with himself, the ever present fear crept in a little closer.

He needed to get away from the office and go somewhere to cool off before someone noticed his mood.

"Missus Johnson. I'll be out of the office until further notice. Please reschedule today's clients for another day and offer my sincerest apologies for their inconvenience. That will be all."

JLRemora2
JLRemora2
549 Followers
  • COMMENTS
103 Comments
AA82ndAAAA82ndAA3 months ago

Story ended somewhat like a Mission Impossible or Twilight Zone episode.

NegateGivityNegateGivity4 months ago

That ended with a wet fart.

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

Rolf five very bad chapters and thats the ending we get lol well at least ur constant

DadieODadieO5 months ago

The ending was fucked, stupid

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Claim It Series Info

Similar Stories

Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
More Stories