Claimed by the Futanari

Story Info
Ali meets a monster in the woods.
3.1k words
4.51
111.5k
194

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,755 Followers

He had pink skin.

It was early evening and the setting sun streamed almost horizontally through the trees as I walked home through the woods, through nature at its most beautiful. Calm, undefiled by human presence, save for myself. Except today there was someone else. Someone who did not belong there. Not at all.

He had pink skin.

By 'pink' I don't mean the pink of white Caucasian, not even one who has spent the day in bright sunshine without sunscreen. I mean unabashed post-modern pink. I mean fuchsia - with dense clusters here and there of scarlet freckles.

By 'he' I don't mean hairy, thickset and muscular, or even chiselled, handsome features. I mean tall - taller than me, certainly - and slender, toned without bulging muscles, smooth-skinned, and entirely hairless save for long waves of cerulean blue falling about the face. I mean large, expressive eyes, sapphire blue, and full, luscious, scarlet lips, parted as if in invitation.

He was beautiful, and entirely naked, curved to perfection with the largest breasts I have ever seen, tipped with large, hard, scarlet nipples. He was also - and this is what absorbed my attention to the exclusion of everything else - possessed of the largest cock I have ever seen.

I am not exaggerating. It was huge. As long as my arm from elbow to fingers, and easily as thick, and it glistened at the top where precum flowed like lava from a volcano, dripping down onto the earth at his feet.

When a man, woman, or alien creature points a monstrously large cock in your direction, especially one that's fully erect and pulsing with a hungry determination, the only sensible thing to do is run.

If you can. If your feet are capable of even the least movement, get as far away as you can possibly get.

Of course I ran - or tried to. I stumbled and collapsed onto my hands and knees, my ankles caught in gnarled roots that inched their coiling way up along my legs, others simultaneously digging down inside my socks.

I screamed and fought against the imprisoning roots, my mind desperately trying to make sense of this second impossibility. It was like being in a horror movie, except this was real. Despite my struggles, the roots continued to climb and dig, and thickened as they did so, straining against the fabric of my clothes.

The pressure increased unbearably, so that it was almost a relief when first one leg and moments later the second leg of my jeans tore open from ankles to knees. The roots made quick work of the rest, ripping my knickers away even as my socks and shoes burst apart.

I was naked from the waist down, bound and helpless, and still the roots wound and climbed higher, forcing their way inside my bra. Thin roots tightened around my nipples, while others thickened until the pain brought tears to my eyes. My top, my vest, my bra, were shredded from me, and again my humiliation was accompanied by relief.

The roots withdrew, back into the earth, save for those torturing my nipples, a manipulation that, I'm ashamed to say, I was starting to enjoy. My wrists were tugged behind my back and held there, and I was pulled backwards until I was kneeling upright.

By this point I had given up screaming, and was once again captivated by the huge pink cock that now stood eye to eye with me. I could smell it now, an intensely musky odour. Alien it might be, but it smelled like a man's cock, and despite feeling an angry refusal to touch that monster in any way, I couldn't help wondering what it tasted like, or wondering whether I would be able to fit even the soft, bulbous head into my mouth.

A sudden caress of my clit by a root made me jump. 'No!' I cried out, trying to wriggle away from its stimulation, but I could not escape its gentle teasing. To my further horror, I felt the familiar stirrings of desire.

The tip of the giant cock was pressed to my lips, filling my mouth with the salty taste of him, and filling my nostrils with that intoxicating musk.

When I tried to pull away, a pink hand grabbed hold of me by the hair and held me firmly in position, my lips pressed to the tender head. 'Open!' he - or rather she - commanded, her voice musical and unquestionably female.

I kept my mouth firmly shut, but cried out in shock as a root wormed its way into my ass. The soft tip of the cock pushed between my parted lips, and a spurt of precum filled my mouth. I swallowed reflexively, and felt a pleasant warmth suffusing my flesh in its wake. More precum filled my mouth gradually, until I was forced to swallow again, and again I felt pleasure radiating through me.

Horrified and humiliated, yet increasingly aroused, I yielded at last. I couldn't fight it, so decided I might as well enjoy it. I stretched my mouth wide and carefully worked my lips around the weeping head, filling my mouth entirely with it. Despite my situation, I felt pride in that achievement.

The pink woman still held firm to her grip on my hair, her big blue eyes burning with lust for me, and pulled on my head even as she thrust against my throat. I'd had some experience with deep throat, but this surely wouldn't work. I breathed out, determined to try.

To my utter astonishment, my throat stretched to accommodate her prodigious girth. The pain of it was extraordinary, and she held me still for what seemed like an age as I convulsed in desperate need for air.

She eased out my throat and slipped out of my mouth, and gave me a minute to recover, before pushing inside again and thrusting even deeper, until my nose was pressed against her belly. Again she held me still, but this time I did not panic.

With long slow thrusts she fucked my mouth and throat. The initial pain of my overstretched throat mutated into an oddly fulfilling sensation that I welcomed as much as the warm pleasure of her precum.

I stopped caring about my apparent loss of reality and control, and gave in to desire. My nipples were being delightfully abused, my clit was suffering a tormentful teasing, and the root penetrating my ass was growing thicker and thicker as it fucked in time with the cock penetrating me so unnaturally.

Her thrusting increased in speed, and the pauses to allow me to breathe grew shorter and shorter. I could tell from her anguished expression that she was close. With the hand that wasn't holding me she pinched and rubbed her scarlet nipples until they seemed to glow.

She whimpered as her enormous cock seemed suddenly to thicken even further, and then the shaft convulsed along its whole length and I felt the pressure of her cum filling my insides. The sensation pushed me over the edge too, and still unable to move much or even draw breath I convulsed silently about the monster in my throat.

She pulled out of me and I filled my lungs with a huge noisy breath, but she wasn't finished yet. Thick white cum jetted from the still convulsing cock, splashing across my cheek, then another across my nose and my other cheek, still more and I closed my eyes just in time. I felt more streaking across my breasts and wondered if she would ever stop, but then she was between my lips again and my mouth filled with the familiar taste of cum.

I kept my mouth wide open, a receptacle for her cum, and yet she filled it to overflowing before finally coming to an end. I swallowed carefully, drinking more cum in that one moment than all I had ever had before. The warm, thick fluid sank into me with an exquisite pleasure that provoked a long, mild orgasm.

I must have looked like the women in those porn films I hated for their unreality, my face and breasts covered with cum, though in my case one woman had achieved more than a handful of men possibly could.

Her mouth fastened about my left nipple, sucking gently as her tongue swept around the too sensitive tip. She kissed and licked my left breast, firmly and gently, then her soft lips pressed against mine and cum poured into my mouth as we kissed, our tongues dancing.

She moved to my right breast, this time circling in from the edges to finish at the nipple, which she bit gently before kissing me once again around a stream of cum. How much had I drunk so far? Two mouthfuls? Three? More? Her lips and tongue explored my face and lingered warm against my sensitive neck, returning often to deliver more cum to my hungry lips.

At last my eyes were clear, and I opened them to see her smiling at me. 'What's your name, my beautiful little cumslut?' she asked.

'Ali,' I said.

'Ali. That's pretty. I'm Annabel, and I think I've chosen an excellent partner.'

Somehow I felt she meant more than just forcing herself on me in the woods. 'Partner?' I asked, but she merely pushed me backwards until I landed on my bum, the roots dragging my feet wide apart.

There was no doubting what would happen next, and although I had been terrified of the idea earlier, now I welcomed it, although whether it would fit was a different matter.

The affection in her eyes mingled with new lust, and the mighty shaft that had stretched my throat impossibly was undiminished from its labours. Once again it wept clear precum that she wiped against the lips of my waiting pussy, sending shivers of excitement through me. The thick root in my ass, that had rested since my earlier climax, woke again, squirming and wriggling inside me as she brushed and caressed my lips and clit with the tender head of her cock.

Until I could stand it no longer. 'Fuck me,' I begged, and she grinned fiercely, pressing down firmly. I gasped as my lips were spread wider than ever before, and panted as my vagina was slowly stretched.

When the head was fully inside she rested for a minute, allowing me to adjust, then she thrust deeper until she penetrated me to a depth no other cock had ever reached. Fully half that incredible length was buried inside me. She pulled out until only the head remained within me, then drove it back in, forcing a cry of pure pleasure from my lungs.

She bent down to kiss me, her breasts squashing against mine, and moving only her hips she fucked me with short rough thrusts, though short for her was full length for an ordinary man. I kept expecting to feel the head batter against my cervix, but instead there was only the continual surprise as each descent delved deeper into me, impossibly deep, until she was buried to the hilt, in defiance of all I knew of human anatomy.

I could feel the walls of my inexplicably long vagina being stretched all along their length, my belly distorted around the great invader, and surreal though it was, to be filled so astonishly completely was a satisfaction so intense that my last tenuous grip on human reality gave way, and for the first time I truly embraced what was happening to me.

'Harder!' I begged her. 'Fuck me harder.'

Instead, she withdrew from me, slipping her great length free and leaving me painfully empty. At the same time the roots whipped away, back into the earth, even the thick root that had been working itself deeper and deeper into places no cock could ever reach.

I was unrestrained, but had no thought of escape. I wanted her to finish what she had started, to fill every part of me, to claim my entirety as her own and never stop.

She smiled, kind but stern. 'Stand up, Ali,' she ordered. 'Put your hands on that tree.' She pointed to a decaying trunk of a large tree that fell down some years before.

I struggled to my feet and walked shakily to where she indicated. With my hands on the mossy bark, my ass looked back at my pink lover, and I prayed for her to take advantage of what was on offer.

She knelt behind me and made love to me with her lips and tongue, burying her nose between my folds as she licked around my clit. I loved what she was doing, but I ached to feel her hard cock stretching my impossible depths again. 'Fuck me!' I pleaded.

'Do you give yourself to me?' she asked. 'Heart, body and soul?'

'Yes!' I cried. I would have promised her anything at that moment just to get her to bury that beautiful monster in me again.

I suffered no longer. In an instant she was pressed against me, thrusting between my lips and deep, deep inside me. 'Yes!' I screamed, and she pulled out in order to thrust in again. With long, hard, fast strokes she fucked me this time. I climaxed almost immediately, and waves of orgasm washed through me in time with her thrusting, and time itself collapsed to meaninglessness as I lost myself in a sea of pleasure.

Until Annabel too climaxed, her cock pulsing powerfully inside me, flooding my depths with her hot cum. Five, six times I felt that surge of fluid, then she pulled free of me and cum splashed out across the cheeks of my bum and striped across my back. She pressed the tip against that sensitive ring of muscle so recently loosened by the thick root that had invaded my ass, and cum spurted through.

She craved more than just that peek, however, and pushed against the little ring that had never known anything so big, her hands gripping my hips fiercely until with a roar of victory she gained entry. She rested to catch her breath, the thick head of her cock lodged within me, still pulsing with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

I struggled to stay standing at all, overwhelmed by the pain of that assault, but that pain was giving way slowly to a perverse pleasure too. She had abused my mouth and vagina with her monster cock, and now she was claiming my ass too, as indeed I had wanted her to do.

'Will you give me the same pleasure I have given you?' she asked.

'Yes!' I gasped, still trying to catch my breath.

As she pushed against me, working her cock gradually deeper into my nether regions, the friction exciting my sphincter deliciously, I was distracted by an itchiness at my pelvis, from that region of pubic hair just above my labia. I couldn't see because my breasts were hanging in the way, and in this position they seemed larger than usual. Besides, it was getting dark now and difficult to see anything clearly. I reached back to explore, but Annabel stopped me. 'Keep your hands on the tree,' she said, thrusting in yet another inch of her cock, once again defying human anatomy.

At last her pelvis was pressed tight against my bum, and she began fucking me in earnest, pulling out slowly only to thrust in swiftly. It was exquisitely painful and utterly wonderful, but the strange and increasingly intense sensation in my groin distracted me, prevented me from achieving the climax I craved.

Annabel was fast approaching hers, her movements increasingly erratic, but just as I was sure she was there, she stopped and lifted me into a standing position, her cock still hard and deep inside me. Her hands circled my waist and grabbed me - I finally understood what I was feeling! With both hands she caressed the cock that had sprung from me.

I screamed and tried to escape, but I was impaled on her, captured by her, and her cool hands against my erect cock felt incredible. It was nowhere near as large as hers, but it was still longer and thicker than any of my past boyfriends' cocks - some of them very well endowed - and I was suddenly sure that my breasts were larger than before.

She resumed her thrusting from behind as her hands stroked and played deliciously along the length of my erection, her mouth nuzzling my sensitive neck, while my own hands squeezed and crushed my expanded breasts and pinched nipples that projected like bullets. She cried by my ear as she climaxed, and as her cum erupted deep within me, my whole body clenched with the impact of my own orgasm, more intense than any I had experienced yet.

I convulsed helplessly in her arms, contracting fiercely about the cock that pulsed so wonderfully in my ass, my own cock pulsing within her hands, spurting cum into the night air. It seemed to last forever. She filled her hands with my cum and massaged my breasts with it, before seeking my clit with one hand and slipping the fingers of the other into my mouth. 'Taste yourself, my little cumslut,' she hissed in my ear. Her fingers against my clit forced yet another climax from me as I sucked her fingers. She brought her other hand to my mouth and pushed it in. 'Now taste both of us,' she whispered. Her fingers were soaked from her own cum that was leaking from my pussy and wetting my inner thighs.

Annabel pulled her cock, still erect but softening gradually, slowly out of my ass, and I fell to my knees exhausted. She knelt beside me and we kissed tenderly. 'You belong to me now, Ali,' she said, and I nodded, instinctively knowing it to be true. 'Go home now, little one, and rest, but return whenever I call.'

'Yes, Mistress,' I said, feeling that to be the correct way to address her, and was rewarded with a smile. She turned and walked into the shadows between the trees and was quickly swallowed up by the dark.

I forced myself to my feet and began the long walk home - not so far in reality, but I was shoeless, and indeed entirely naked, the cool air cold against my cum-splashed skin, my thighs increasingly wet and sticky as yet more cum escaped from my ass and pussy, some of which I scooped up with my fingers, wanting to taste again our combined pleasure.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,755 Followers