Claiming Evyn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, and he had no idea what Jeremy was doing inside him, but it made his dick twitch with every thrust. When John finally released his hands, he didn't even consider trying to remove Jeremy's hand from his dick. It felt too good.

Suddenly, John pulled out of his mouth and stood back, making Evyn's eyes open in shock. He'd never done that before. Why was he pulling out? What was he doing?

He craned his neck to try and look at John, but a soft flick of his balls made him gasp, and his attention turned back to Jeremy.

"Look at it," Jeremy ordered.

And Evyn did. In the past, he'd always been distracted by John's dick in his mouth, and had never actually seen what Jeremy did to him. But now, there were no distractions. There was just the two of them. Evyn, with his legs up in the air, his ass thoroughly violated, his dick unbelievably hard, and Jeremy, kneeling between his legs, grunting softly as he pounded Evyn's ass, his hand firmly and expertly holding on to Evyn's cock.

"That's it," he said, meeting Evyn's eyes. "Take a good, long look."

Evyn looked up at the man, for the first time, watching him fuck him. His eyes were dark with lust, with a predatory gleam. Evyn imagined his own eyes looked rather like a frightened kitten's.

He lowered his gaze from the man's eyes to his sculpted chest, his hard, toned abs, until they disappeared from view. He watched the way the man's muscles contracted with every thrust, the way his body moved as he fucked him.

And for a reason he couldn't explain, the sight of it did something to him. Watching his rapist fuck him, seeing the act itself, and seeing the man's hand around his aching dick made that familiar warmth radiate through his chest.

"That's a good boy," Jeremy said. "Do you like what you see?"

Evyn couldn't speak. His body's desires overwhelmed his ability to speak, or even to think. He couldn't fight against Jeremy, even if he wanted to. His hands clenched into fists, gripping the blankets on either side of him, gasping and moaning as the pleasure began to override the pain.

He was humiliated and defeated, and there was nothing he could do about it. At this point, even if he could do something, he wasn't sure he wanted to. It didn't even occur to him at first that he was thrusting his hips, writhing under Jeremy's intense gaze, hard dick, and firm hand.

"Do you want to cum, little boy?" Jeremy asked.

Evyn moaned, squirming as the pleasure began to overtake him. The sensation of Jeremy's dick inside him now stopped hurting, and instead he felt intense, warm pressure. And the feel of the hard dick against his prostate was more than he could handle.

As the feeling began to intensify, and he knew he was close to the edge, his body tensed, awaiting the release.

But suddenly, Jeremy took his hand away. Evyn whimpered, looking questioningly back up at his attacker.

"I asked you a question," Jeremy murmured. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes."

A cruel smile spread across the man's face. "Beg for it."

"Please," Evyn whispered, his heart leaping as his cheeks burned with humiliation. God, he was actually begging his rapist to touch him.

He really was pathetic.

"You're going to need to do better than that," Jeremy told him sternly.

"Please, let me cum," Evyn whimpered. "Please, touch me."

That cruel smile widened, and then, Jeremy's hand was back on his dick. Evyn gasped as his thrusts quickened, bringing him once more to the edge.

Suddenly, the tension in his belly exploded, and he cried out with the force of his orgasm. Without even realizing it, he grabbed on to Jeremy's wrist, holding it against his body as he shuddered.

Jeremy never paused his thrusting, and never stopped hitting Evyn's prostate. It seemed to prolong the orgasm, prolong Evyn's oblivious bliss.

But then, just as he started coming down from the orgasm, he felt rough fingers dipping into the mess now covering his chest and stomach. He opened his eyes, and immediately regretted that decision as he watched John smear the cum all over his dick.

"God, no," Evyn murmured, realizing what was going to happen next. He tried to squirm away as John smeared even more cum on his dick, but he was far too weak, far too exhausted to make much difference. Then men kneeling over him hardly even seemed to notice his struggling.

Evyn's heart raced as John resumed his place at his head. He didn't speak, but put a finger firmly on Evyn's mouth.

God, what choice did he have? There was no way to stop this, no way to get out of this, and he was still too exhausted from his orgasm. The only thing he could think of to do was give them exactly what they wanted, hoping they'd cum sooner and he could get this over with.

So he obeyed, fighting the nausea building in his stomach, and watched with dread as John pushed his dick inside.

Evyn gagged. It wasn't the first time he'd ever tasted cum, but it was the first time he'd tasted his own. And for some reason he couldn't explain, his own cum was much harder to handle that John's was.

"That's a good boy," John grunted, pressing the head of his dick against Evyn's unwilling tongue. "Lick it clean. Very good."

God, Evyn hated them! And the fact that he felt so much pleasure from them made him hate them even more. He hated what they did to him. He hated the way they made his body react to them. They took control from him by using him against his will, which was bad enough.

But then, they took even his self-control away. His body reacted to them in a way that disgusted him. They could touch him, attack him, rape him, and all it took was one touch of his dick to turn him into their willing bitch.

They didn't bother restraining him anymore. They knew him well enough to know that he'd be far too weak after his orgasm, his own willpower shattered beyond recognition, to put up a fight. So they simply held him, grunting like animals as they used him.

The tears came again, but this time, they were tears of anger. He hated them, and he hated himself for giving in to them.

Jeremy reached the edge first, his thrusts coming quicker and harder as he pounded into Evyn's sore, stretched ass.

Evyn shuddered with disgust at Jeremy's moans. He hated being the one to give them their pleasure. He hated listening to them spill their seed into him. And he hated that warm, throbbing feeling deep inside him as Jeremy came.

After Jeremy finished, he pulled away from Evyn with a long, satisfied sigh.

Fucking bastard, Evyn thought, disgusted with the knowledge that he was the cause of that sigh.

A moment later, Jeremy slid the cock ring back onto Evyn, then shoved his soft, spent dick back into the cage, quickly locking it closed.

Sealing Evyn's fate, and confirming the grim future he had to look forward to.

But then, Evyn's thoughts fled as his mouth was suddenly filled with hot, sticky, salty cum. He gagged in surprise, struggling for a moment, until Jeremy grabbed his wrists and held them down.

That was the worst part. There was never any warning that John was about to cum. There was no way for Evyn to prepare himself for what he had to do.

But he knew what they wanted. And he knew better than to try and disobey them. So, despite the bile that rose in his throat, he forced himself to swallow, dry-heaving once.

John left his dick in his mouth for another moment, forcing Evyn to continue swallowing the last few drops that oozed out.

And then, he pulled away. The two men turned from him, ignoring him completely as they went for their clothes.

Evyn couldn't help himself. Exhausted, humiliated, and still shivering from his own powerful orgasm, he clutched his pillow to himself, curling up into a fetal position and began sobbing. He felt that familiar, dark growing in his stomach, and he felt that if he didn't keep his arms wrapped around himself, he'd fall apart.

He hadn't even realized she had arrived, and kicked the men out, until he felt her delicate fingers running through his hair.

"It's alright," she murmured, sitting on the bed beside him. "It's over."

Evyn crawled weakly toward her, and she pulled him into her lap, holding him tightly as he cried.

Usually, the boy's torment was done at this point. But the young woman looked down at the poor, broken boy in her lap, and a slow smile spread across her face.

She'd already laid the foundation. For months, she'd come after the brothers were finished, and offered deliberate comfort to the boy they had claimed. For months, she'd taught those ignorant, arrogant boys how to own a boy's mind, as well as his body. And in those months, she knew that this boy had fallen completely and madly in love with her. A boy like this, vulnerable, trusting, and weak-willed, was exactly what she wanted.

She would still stay for the night, and still offer her special brand of comfort. But she'd given enough to him, now. It was time for him to give something back.

And for his own sake, she hoped he wouldn't resist. Because Evyn already knew how bad those brutish, silly brothers could be.

What he didn't yet know was that she was far, far worse.

12