Claiming Farra Ch. 01

Story Info
Mitch takes what he thinks is rightfully his.
3.9k words
4.45
54.6k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"I think Jared's mad at me." Oh god not this again. I thought to myself. Farra was my best friend, and the love of my life. I spaced out while she went on about her boyfriend, her egotistical, idiotic, sexist, cheating boyfriend. You'd think I was one of her girl friends with everything she tells me about their relationship.

"I'll be right back I've gotta run to the bathroom." Farra announced. I didn't realize what she'd said until she was half way there. She is beautiful. I can't help it; I watched her as she walked away and waited, as inconspicuously as possible for her to come back out. She's about 5' 8" with beautiful chestnut brown hair down almost to her bottom where it curls just slightly. Oh and what a butt she has, her whole body is toned and lean from her running, but still incredibly curvy and luscious. Her breasts ride high on her chest relatively small but so perky 90% of the time she doesn't even bother with a bra. I can picture her face down to the tiniest mole she has next to her ear. She has an elegant face, her eyes are almond shaped and a deep brown shade, her nose has the tiniest up turn at the end, she has the most beautiful lips, full and almost red on their own with high cheekbones all set in an oval frame. She had enchanted me from the first time a met her in 5th grade, and now that we were juniors in college I had official known her for half of my life.

I managed to snap myself out of my trance just before she sat down again, turning my attentions to my milkshake.

"Anyways, like I was saying our six month anniversary's coming up and I wanted to make it really special. Jared's been so good about not pushing sex on me and I figure it's time that we took that next step." Farra finished sincerely. I almost choked on my milkshake.

"WHAT!?!?!" I couldn't help myself, "Farra, you're still a virgin; you can't give that to HIM. He's a total prick, I can't even count the number of girls he's had since you two got together."

"You don't know him the way I do! This is my choice to make!" Farra was furious, and quite suddenly she was gone. I had handled that entirely wrong, but she HAD to know!

Over the course of the next week I bombarded Farra, I tried everything I could think of to get her to change her mind. Finally I had no choice but to stop, she had delivered an ultimatum, I believe it went something like this "This is my decision, drop it or our friendship will cease to exist."

I was frustrated, how else could I feel? So I did what I always do. I was going swimming. I changed into my suit and stopped at the mirror. Why does she treat me like one of the girls? It wasn't like I look like a girl at 6'4", black short hair, a square jaw, a slightly crooked nose (I'd broken it playing baseball, bat to the nose, entirely different story), grey eyes and a well toned, very nicely developed body. My musing was interrupted when I heard a very familiar voice.

"You should have seen this girl Dylan; her knockers were so big she looked like she was gonna fall on her face. She was quite the exhibitionist too, blew me in the middle of the movie theater." Jared said as he came sauntering around the corner still dripping from his swim. "Hey Mitch." He said absently as he headed to the showers. That was about all I could take. As I swam my laps I came to one simple conclusion. There is no way in hell I was letting Farra give him her virginity, she was wrong, that belonged entirely to me. She just had yet to realize it. So I began to formulate a plan. Their six month was coming up in two weeks which meant it all needed to happen by next Friday just to be safe. Five days. That should be plenty of time to work out the details.

I jumped the gun and decided Thursday was the night, that way she wouldn't be out too late because she had school the next day and work that evening. I was antsy all week trying desperately not to let on something was going on. When Farra asked me why I hadn't been talking to her I told her I had a test coming up and that I was studying a ton. I couldn't believe how easily she accepted that answer.

So Thursday came and I spent the day making sure I had everything I needed and then I took my spare key to Farra's dorm room, which she had to herself, and let myself in around 4:00 when I knew no one would be around to see me. Farra should be home around 9pm. That's when she always called me on her way home from work. So I set up everything I needed and waited.

Finally my phone rang around 8:30. I kept the conversation short claiming to be on the other line. "I'll call you back later." Then I silenced my phone and took up my post behind the door. I'd pulled a mask over my face and worn black clothes that covered my entire body, including my hands. I heard the key in the lock and got ready. The moment she had closed the door and locked it I pounced. One hand went to her mouth and the other arm was wrapped securely around her body.

"Here's how this is going to work beautiful. You try to contact anyone in anyway to alert them that you have an unwanted visitor and that pretty little face of yours won't be so pretty anymore. You try to get away from me and those perky little breasts of yours are going to become more than a little misshapen, permanently. You're going to cooperate in every way and I promise you will enjoy this as much, if not more than I will. You got that?" I felt her nod. I can't believe I'm doing this. I walked her over to her bed. "Lay on your back and hold onto the desk. Remember not a peep."

She sat down on the bed and started to raise her arms up so I started to reach down to tie her wrists. She grabbed my arms and pulled my head into the desk that sat next to her bed. Next thing I know she's on her feet and headed toward the door. I managed to catch her ankle so she tripped, I dragged her across the floor back to me. I pulled her up against me and put the tip of the knife next to her cheek, pushing just hard enough to draw some blood "I just sharpened this knife, we could test how much damage it could do to this face or you can get on the bed like I told you to." I pulled on her hair roughly to get her to stand up. Shit. I didn't want to actually hurt her. Oh well, can't stop now, hopefully she'll cooperate now. When she complied I took the two black silk scarves I'd tied to the desk and tied them securely around her wrists being sure to allow some movement but not enough that she could bring her hands completely together or injure me. "Now point each foot towards the appropriate side of the closet." I tied her legs a little more loosely than I did her hands, more maneuverability, for me of course. Then I proceeded to tie another silk scarf around her eyes making sure it was firmly in place without hurting her. When this was done I happily removed my mask and gloves and turned on her stereo, no louder than usual.

"Don't move beautiful I don't want to hurt you." With that I pulled out my knife and carefully cut off her shirt, pants and underwear. She was even more beautiful than I'd ever imagined, her skin was lightly tanned, it looked incredibly soft, she was absolutely flawless all the way down to the triangular patch of hair at the junction of her never ending legs. I heard her stifle a sob and I had yet another moment of regret. It shouldn't have been like this. She should have come to me.

"Relax, I don't want to hurt you, I want you to enjoy this." While I put my knife out of her reach I held the speed dial on my cell phone to call her. Her cell phone rang. After a few rings I hung up, not wanting to leave a voicemail for obvious reasons. With that task done I approached the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen naked. I'd had my fair share of women but when none of them could push Farra out of my mind I turned it into an occasional one night stand with some unknowns.

I reached out and ran my fingertips lightly over her stomach. I saw her stomach muscles quiver. "Why are you doing this to me?" she whimpered.

"Why else? You're beautiful, more so than most." I replied, being sure to continue my whispers so she wouldn't recognize my voice. With that I continued my slow, spiraling caresses across her stomach gradually winding them down her hips and working my way back up to just below those beautiful breasts. She slowly began to relax so I delicately brushed my fingers across the underside of her breasts and continued my circles down to her hips and back up ever so slowly including all of her breasts and her legs. Then I began my work on her nipples I circled them slowly with those light touches and returned to her stomach, I began to include kisses following my hands, occasionally nipping her flesh lightly.

Her nipples were puckered and begging for attention so I worked my way ever so slowly up to them lazily circling one with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth, as I flicked my tongue against it I heard a barely stifled moan. Perfect. I thought. Then I worked my way over to the other breast winding my kisses around her breast before turning my attention to that nipple. I could hear her breaths coming in short pants, she was no longer trying to hide her moaning, she was writhing on the bed, pulling against the restraints. Is she one of THOSE girls? You know the ones with the incredibly sensitive nipples, the ones that could cum from simply having them played with. To test my theory I lightly nipped her nipple with my teeth. It was fascinating to watch the shiver run the course of her body. So I began to suck, nibble and lick her nipples moving quickly from one nipple to the other whilst keeping the other one occupied with my fingers, rolling it, pinching it softly caressing it.

That did the trick "Oh my God!" she panted. I latched on and sucked as her body arched completely off the bed and remained suspended for a moment before she returned to the bed completely limp. Interesting. I thought. I had to do something now, I felt like I was going to cum in my damn pants. So I quickly peeled my clothes off, barely remembering to call her cell phone again. I would never quit trying after one return call. Hanging up I slowly ran my fingers up her body again watching her shiver when I stroked one of her nipples.

"Now it's my turn beautiful. Have you ever sucked a cock?" She shook her head no. "I'm about to teach you how, no teeth, remember out little agreement?" She nodded her head yes. I kneeled over her on the bed, placing my cock right in front of her soft sensual lips. I saw her tongue peek out and lick her bottom lip nervously. I groaned, I was going to have those lips around my cock momentarily. I placed the very tip on her mouth, when she started to open her mouth I pulled back "No, lick it, all of it, all over." I moved my cock back to its previous position and watched in anticipation as her tongue slowly made its way from the base of my cock to the very tip. She weaved her way back down and up, swiveling her head to the side as best as she could to get different places.

"Swirl your tongue around the head." I whispered. She did as she was told and I felt a shiver run through my cock and up my spine. "Lick my balls. Use the flat of your tongue." When she did this I was ready to shoot my spunk all over her face. "Suck a ball into your mouth and roll it around a little bit with your tongue." She did this gently taking each one into her mouth, then she proceeded to lick her way back up and swirl her tongue around the head again. She was taking control and I was about to lose mine.

"Suck it into your mouth." Oh God I'm not going to last much longer. My hips started pumping into her mouth of their own accord. "Relax your throat, otherwise you'll gag." I couldn't help myself I started pumping faster slowly working my 9 inch cock down her throat. "When I pull back each time suck and swirl your tongue like a good girl." When she complied the first time I could feel my balls tighten and start to boil. I grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth. I felt it coming. "Swallow all of it." I grunted as I slammed my cock in as far as I could get it. I felt every spurt rush into her waiting mouth I pulled back so she would taste it more. "Clean it off." To my amazement she did so eagerly. I had to pull away within moments due to how sensitive my cock had become. "Good girl." I told her, I pulled back and kissed her, teasing her lips open so our tongues could dance. She kissed me back, our passions fusing together in that kiss. I finally pulled back, both of us more than a little breathless.

"You've been so good I'm going to return the favor." I whispered before I started to kiss my way down her body. I kissed her all the way down to her toes then up her inner thigh. I kept repeating this path ever so slowly working my way towards her soaking cunt, I could smell her arousal every time I came close. Finally I treated myself with a lick right up the middle, pooling as many of her juices as I could into my mouth. I licked my way up one side swirling my tongue around her clit before heading down the other side. Then I whirled my tongue around her little rosebud before going back up to her clit. When she was writhing and moaning on the bed I focused my tongue on her clit. I pushed one finger into her sopping cunt slowly sliding it in and out of her body. When I added another finger she groaned and thrust her hips up into my face. I slowly took my thoroughly coated hand and traced a circle around her rosebud. I started to push my finger against it "Nooooo." She moaned.

I quickly raised my body up and smacked her right breast, leaving a glowing read print against her smooth skin. "Remember our agreement?" After that I didn't hear another argument. I returned my finger to her little rosebud and teasingly swirled my finger in the juices that had leaked over it. I took my other hand and began to work it in and out of her cunt waiting for her to start writhing again before I pushed a finger into her waiting asshole. "Relax." I whispered. I started to nibble on her clit a little with my teeth, licking it lightly afterwards. I kept a rhythm between her cunt and her ass, when she started to relax I added more fingers. Finally, I had her ready so I latched onto her clit and curved my fingers inside her cunt while I kept thrusting my now three fingers in and out of her ass. Within moments she was thrusting her hips into my face, grinding her clit against my tongue.

"Yes, yes, YES!" She screamed. Her body relaxed against the bed, small shivers running the course of her body. "Stop, I can't take anymore." She whispered breathlessly. I slowly withdrew my fingers. I scooped up a fresh mouth of her overflowing honey and kissed her again, letting her taste herself. I was hard and ready yet again. When I'm done there won't be any form of virginity left to give that prick. I smiled to myself. I grabbed her waist and flipped her onto her stomach. I grabbed the lube I'd put on the desk and stroked myself making sure I was well covered.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to fuck your ass now, relax and accept it. If you fight it I promise it will hurt. If you let me I can bring you a lot of pleasure this way." I positioned myself behind her running my hand over her smooth, flawless ass cheeks. I stroked my cock up and down her cunt stopping at her beautiful rosebud which was still gaping a little from its finger fucking. I pulled aside one cheek with one hand and held my cock steady with my other. I slowly began to push inside of her. "Don't fight it." I reminded her as the head of my cock popped inside. I began to pump my cock in her ass, ever so slowly working my way in deeper. I reached around her body and rolled her nipple between my fingers. I kept thrusting, I moaned when I felt her ass tighten for a minute. "Ready?" I whispered. She nodded her head ever so slightly. I started to thrust into her in earnest feeling her ass clenching around my cock. "God, you're so tight." I continued to fiddle with her nipple with one hand sliding my other hand down to circle her clit. She started to moan and push back against me.

"Oh Yes, fuck my ass! Harder." I obeyed and felt my balls start to bubble again. I rubbed her clit faster. " I'm cumming," she screamed " I'm cumming!" Her body started to convulse and her muscles clenched around my already sensitive cock. "I'm with you baby." I grunted as a slammed into her again, this time I was filling her ass to the brim. She collapsed onto the bed and I slowly pulled out of her watching with satisfaction has my cum trickled out of her gaping asshole.

"You're a kinky one aren't you beautiful?" She just moaned. "Don't go to sleep on me we're not done yet." I grabbed her waist again and flipped her back onto her back. I kissed her lips lightly and then kissed my way around her neck stopping at her collar bone to give her a hicky, I had to leave my mark. To my amazement simply the idea of finally claiming that last piece of virginity she had was enough to have me hard and ready again already. "I don't think we need to warm up for the final act do you?"

"I want to touch you." She whispered. I paused. The thought of her hands running over my body, clinging to me in our passion was irresistible to me.

"You remember our agreement?" She nodded. "You can't take off your blindfold. You do and you'll regret it the rest of your life. Understand?" She nodded again. With that I untied the scarves binding her to the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, her arms wrapped around me and the kiss deepened. I slipped my legs between hers, she wrapped her legs around my hips and started to pull me to her. I ever so slightly pushed my cock into her cunt, just enough for the head of my cock to rest against her hymen. I was surprised she still had one considering all the sports she's played in the past. I reached between us and rubbed her clit again. Her hips started to thrust against me trying to pull me inside.

I pulled back from the kiss "This is going to hurt beautiful." I whispered before I returned to the kiss. Then I thrust into her and waited. I continued to rub her clit, I could feel her tension from the pain but soon she started to moan and thrust her hips up towards me so I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her, she was panting before I even got my entire cock inside of her. I wrapped my arms around her and started to kiss and lick her breasts and nipples I could feel her nails scratching my back.

"More…. Please more." She moaned. I rolled her on top of me to let her control the movement. She started to rock her hips ripping a groan from me before she started to bounce up and down on my cock. I fondled her breasts, bending up to suck on her nipples. I felt her cunt start to tighten on my shaft and knew I wouldn't last much longer. I started to nip her nipples with my teeth and roll them with my fingers and tongue. She was releasing a constant stream of swear words, moans and various other comments now. I could feel my balls bubbling again and thought of everything else I could to keep from cumming. "FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!" She screamed. She threw her head back and tossed it from side to side.

When she started to relax again I placed one of her legs on each shoulder. I was inside of her as far as I could possibly get. I was pounding into her, licking her nipples, nipping her neck and rubbing her clit at various intervals. "Oh its gonna happen again…" She gasped. I could feel her body shaking beneath me. My balls were boiling again, ready to shoot my seed deep inside her waiting cunt. Shit, is she on birth control? I thought, but the idea of getting her pregnant with my child sent me flying. "Yes!" She screamed as her nails bit into my flesh. I exploded inside of her as her cunt milked my cock for every last ounce of my cum. Her legs slipped off my shoulders as I pulled out of her cunt, watching our combined juices leak out of her swollen cunt. I looked up at her face, she had passed out. Well that makes thing easier. I smiled to myself, got dressed, gathered my things, and wrote a quick note, in cursive so she wouldn't recognize my writing. "You were a great fuck beautiful. If you ever want to do it again move your cactus to the left side of your window. I'll come around eventually."

12