Claiming Her

Story Info
She wakes up in his castle.
1.4k words
3.54
72k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** So this has some non human factor to it, but more non-consent.. I think rape is terrible and should never happen to anyone. This is simply a fantasy. Leave comments!!**


~~~~~*****~~~~~


She had just turned 18 three months ago.

She lived a simple, sheltered life in a village that lies close to a castle. Though she has tasted the cum of only a few men, her appetite for wilder and wilder sex grows and she begins to find that her village simply has too few men, and she knows she will need more... much more. In fact, she secretly wants to be taken by force...

I am the Vampire Lord who resides in the castle overlooking her village.

I have lived for a thousand years, spending my time enjoying the blood and lives of many men and women. Although this keeps me alive, it doesn't come close to satisfying my carnal lust. I love to fuck young women, who have just tasted the freedom of adulthood. I steal them in the night while they sleep and bring them into my chambers. I like to play with them first, in their confused state, teasing their ignorance while my pheromones slowly make them horny. I deprive them, making them beg me to lift them up and set them down slowly on my dick, watching them shake and stutter as it slides past their g-spot. Some of them cum before I even begin, but I love the ones who resist until they are so weak I break their will and have my way with them.

After I had her in my castle I felt a little smug, as she was beautiful and I knew exactly what I was going to do to her. She woke up and began to struggle on the bed panicking.

"Kneel, peasant", I demand.

She refused and actually tried to run! Ha! Escape from me? How stupid could she be?

She sees me vanish, then suddenly she feesl a harsh, painful hand clamp down on her arm. I spin her violently around, forcing her on her knees, staring at her with a firey gaze.

"You WILL kneel when I tell you to, girl!"

I let go and stand up straight, towering over her. She holds back tears and swings to punch me as hard as She can "I will not KNEEL to anyone you worthless jerk! Let me go or you will pay!" she threatens.

I let the punch make contact with my waist. It does nothing but make me chuckle. I lower, slightly, back arced menacingly. I bare my teeth, growling "This is MY castle. You. Are. Powerless. Here!!!"

She shifted when she punched me. Upon seeing her movement, after she punched, I clasped a hand down again, this time on her shoulder, fastening her in place.

"You will learn to obey, little one. You will learn... or it is YOU who will pay!"

Her eyes mee mine in a challenging glare, as if she could ever overpower me!

My smile widens at the challenge. With one arm I lift her like a feather, up and over the bed, dropping her on it.

She bounces once, lifting off, breasts following in dance. Her night gown flutters around her beautiful sexy body. Time seems to slow as she reachs her full height in the air.

Suddenly, time begins to move again as I teleport above her, horizontal. We drop, but I drop faster. We hit the bed, and the stone underneath cracks.

"SUBMIT!!!"

My wings spread above us as I smell her neck veins.

She calls a half smile as she says, "Make me." her eyes again challenging the clear authority I have over her whole body. This angers me. I smile, "Oh I will."

I grab her neck with one hand, wrapping my fingers completely around, choking her long enough to get her horizontal. With my other hand, I rip off her night gown.

"You won't enjoy this......" her legs tighten at my words and I can't help but laugh.

I see her suddenly closed legs as the invitation I was waiting for. releasing my hand from her throat, I use both my hands to pry her sexy long legs open.

As her pelvis is bounced upward from the motion, my face is splashed with her tasty juices.

"You aren't supposed to enjoy this" I croak, using her legs to turn her completely over.

I force one finger into her very tightened asshole and bury it two knuckles deep. Laughing at her struggles and cries.

"QUIET, WRETCH!!", I howl, a size amassing under my cloth.

I massage her tight ass in and out with my finger, not caring if it feels good. My finger explores her intimate texture.

My other arm first works at swatting her struggling feet down back onto the bed, but then I settle with grabbing her long hair.

Wrapping it once around my wrist, I snap it back towards me. I hear a satisfying pop in her neck and my knuckles under the sudden movement.

I touch my hands together, one with one finger buried in her asshole and one gripping her hair, making her arch her back to complete the circle.

Her perky nips face the ceiling, and reach up to it during each sudden movement, but then bouncing back down into a playful jiggle.

With the position I have her in, she has to look straight into my eyes as I force not one, but two more fingers into her ass to keep my first one company.

I dive another knuckle deep, fitting all three up to my hand in her.

My thumb begins to press down hard against her clit, not massaging, but digging. As it does, I begin to hook my three fingers in her ass to try and break through to your pussy, flicking them again and again.

"This is for MY amusement, not your own!"

I snicker, pausing with my fingers a brief moment to lean down to her upside down face. I lick away her tears with my long, forked tongue. I move down to her left ear, drawing a tiny drop of blood with a bite. I whisper, "I will kill you if you cum before I do", and then I stick my tongue in her ear, tasting the fear my words inflicted.

And then I continue, harder then before, snarling... laughing...

She closes her eyes tightly and her scream increases as I shove myself deeper in her. "Why??!!" She demands as her eyes close tighter.

She feels me by her ears and shudders at my touch I can feel her climax slowly building.

From behind, I withdraw my finger's claim from within her delicate, juicy holes. But before she can breathe a sigh of relief or take a breath of fresh air, I pull off my pants just enough to erect my vampire monument, which springs up toward freedom, slapping her ass.

With my hands, I aim my fleshy sword at her dripping pink opening, and yank on her hair, thrusting it deep inside her. I feel her squeeze in protest as I push past her throbbing g-spot.

I snarl. Baring long fangs I close my mouth around her neck, retracting my fangs at the last second, putting teeth marks in her neck, but not breaking the skin. I withdraw my penis from her dripping flower, letting her juices evacuate, dripping down her legs.

Again she feels my hot breath in her ear. "Can you last?"

I force my cock in between her legs, not penetrating, but closing her legs together, like one would in giving a boobjob, and I run it past her vagina.

Looking down, she sees my tip appear and vanish between her legs as I move back and forth. The top of my cock slowly spreading her quivering pussy lips.

"Can you last?" I hiss, pulling back enough to position it at the face of her tight pink starfruit...

Then I thrust my cock into her ass, my balls slapping repeatedly against her battered tired pussy...

Her ass squeezes, and first a small bead of cum drips down my shaft inside her, and then she cries out, and she feels a rush of hot liquid burst deep inside of her, splashing against her textures.

I breath out heavy...

"You... you... are free."

I pull out, my cock slips out smoothly, lubricated by her pussy juice and my cum...

My hot seed runs down her legs...

I loosen my grip.

**Let Me Know How You Like It. I Love Constructive Critisism(: