Claiming Him

Story Info
Domme breaks in a new slave.
2.4k words
4.13
29.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's note: My Master ordered me to write a FemDom story, and I've never written anything like that before. If it's not up to par, I would appreciate any feedback to make it better in case I write more like this in the future!**


She had made plans with him earlier that week, soon after she started talking to him, and she knew exactly what he needed after talking to him: a good Domming. Luckily for him, that sort of thing was exactly what she was good at.

She smirked to herself as she started getting ready. Her full-length mirror showed her exactly what she loved seeing every day. She first put on her favorite corset and laced it up tightly, loving how the deep plum-colored latex contrasted so beautifully with her flawless alabaster skin and pushed her 44D breasts almost up to her chin. She next slipped on matching crotchless panties made of the same plum color but in satin, followed by black thigh-high boots that made her endlessly long legs look even longer and made her five inches taller. She needed the height help as she was only 5'8" and her new male 'friend' was closer to 6'2".

She left her wild mass of auburn curls loose and left her makeup simple - volumizing mascara to make her green eyes more piercing, a little highlighter to add contour to her face to give her presence a noticeable impact on him, and lipstick that was a shade or two lighter than her corset. She looked damn good, and she knew it, too.

By the time she finished getting ready, she heard the doorbell ring and smiled to herself, both because she knew she wasn't going to do much more smiling, and because there was going to be a lot of fun to be had that night.

She grabbed a collar that looked like a men's necklace from her closet before closing it and locking it. She hid the key and took a deep breath, exhaling and letting go of her daily self to snap immediately into Domme mode before going to the door. She opened it to see him standing there, looking somewhat relaxed before he saw the look on her face. He went rigid and almost dropped the small duffel bag he was carrying.

"Get inside, NOW." she barked, and he immediately complied and stood still as she closed the door behind him.

"Strip naked, boy, and put all of your belongings into the bag you brought, then get on your knees. While you are here, you will address me as Mistress. Do I make myself clear?" He started obeying before she finished speaking, moving swiftly yet somewhat shakily.

"Yes Mistress." He spoke without missing a beat as he sunk to his knees, his bag full of his things closed and sitting beside him.

"Good boy." She almost smiled, then spoke again. "Now, present your bag to me the way a slave boy should." He placed his hands on the floor in front of him and turned his body so that he could grab one of the handles of the closed bag between his teeth. He grunted softly as he held it there and turned so that his body was facing her, keeping his body close to the floor and keeping the bag a few inches from the ground.

"Good boy." She knelt to pat his head and and take the bag from him, then she turned around. "Stay." she ordered as she went into her bathroom, unlocked her closet, put his bag in it, and locked it again, then she walked back out to the foyer where she saw him in in exactly the same position she had left him in. She stopped directly in front of him and lifted her right foot and used it to push his head down to the ground. He didn't protest, and he quickly turned his face to look at her left foot.

"I am going to tell you the rules you are to obey while you are here, and after I state each one, you are to say 'Yes Mistress' then kiss my boot. Show me that you understand."

"Yes Mistress" his voice quavered slightly as he spoke, then he placed a light kiss on the toe of her boot. She voiced her approval, then she stated each rule. After each one was said, she didn't have to wait long before he answered in the way she told him to. SHe kept her foot firmly on his head while she spoke, and when she finished, she brought her foot down and positioned herself so that one foot was either side of his head.

"Turn over onto your back, slave." He obeyed, and it was immediately apparent how hard his cock was. Her jaw dropped as she saw just how big it was - nine inches long and at least two or three inches in diameter. With her being above him the way she was, she knew he couldn't see her face, and she was glad for that. Before she could change her plans for him, she bent low and fastened the collar around his neck.

"Now, slave, lick my pussy until I cum all over your face. If you do a good job, I won't whip your cock." Nod if you understand, do not speak." His eyes widened in fear as he nodded so quickly she thought his head was going to pop off. Without another word, she lowered herself onto his face, the look of fear, desire, and pure submission in his eyes making her throb and ache with need. She ground herself hard against his face, smearing it with her juices. She rode his face until she had an intense shaking orgasm, feeling his tongue lick and flick and slide along her most sensitive areas.

When she was finished, she remained sitting on his face until she composed herself enough to steadily lift herself up and stand above him. She regarded him with an approving nod and an obviously condescending smile, loving the way his strong chest rose and fell as he caught his breath, before she spoke again.

"That was very good, slave. I have decided that I won't whip your cock. However, I am still horny, so come with me." She turned and walked to her bedroom, glancing back to see that he was right behind her crawling on his hands and knees. "As a slave should be" she whispered to herself as she licked her lips and entered her room, stopping beside the bed.

"Climb onto the bed and lay on your back, arms above your head, legs spread." He uttered a quick "Yes Mistress" as he obeyed, and she swiftly tied his wrists together then to one of the beams on her headboard with a length of rope. She then slid a cock ring onto him until it was tight and secure.

"I am going to ride that thick, hard cock, and since I don't trust you not to cum, that nifty little devide will make sure you don't cum, no matter what I do." As she spoke, she got an almost primal look in her sparkling green eyes, and she climbed onto the bed, facing away from him as she lowered her dripping wet pussy down onto his cock. She moaned and rolled her head back as every inch sank into her. He groaned as her hips rested against his, and she smirked as she rotated her hips to tease him a bit.

Without turning to face him, she spoke in a lust-filled yet still commanding voice. "Beg me to use your cock, slave, and make it convincing." He obeyed without further provocation, his voice desperate and trembling.

"Please Mistress, please use my cock like the toy for you that it is. This cock is yours, please use it to pleasure yourself. It would be such an honor, and honor I don't deserve, if you would. Please?" His last word almost sounded like a whine, and without another word, she started riding him, going slow at first but speeding up quickly. As sadistic as she could be sometimes, she was desperate for some good cock, although she'd never admit it.

She moaned as she rode him quickly and rhythmically, and she felt him thrusting up into her, which made her body tremble and her jaw clench together.

"That's it, slave. Fuck your Mistress until I cum all over your cock." As she spoke, she dug her long, sharp nails into his thighs, which made him moan, and she made a quick mental note to implement more scratching in more interesting places on his body at a later date. Right now, she just wanted to cum, and all that mattered in that moment was her pleasure.

Within several moments, her body was shaking with a powerful orgasm as she threw her head back and screamed. She didn't bother keeping track of how many times she actually came. When she was finished, she fell onto the bed beside him, still facing away from him as she lay on her side. She quietly composed herself before standing up and looking down at him, almost smiling kindly as she watched him squirm and try to break free from his restraints. When she spoke again, he froze.

"Good boy, you let your Mistress use you so well. I bet you're so desperate to cum right now, aren't you?" He only nodded in response, and her smile changed to a sadistic smirk. "Well too bad, you aren't going to cum until I give you permission. I own you, and you are here for my pleasure and enjoyment, and nothing else. For now, I am going to send you home, and until we meet here at my house again, you are not allowed to touch your cock to pleasure yourself. You will not be allowed to remove your collar either. If you do, there is a chip installed in it that will notify me, and you will be punished."

Almost as an afterthought, she added "Do you have any butt plugs?" He widened his eyes but didn't hesitate before answering.

"No Mistress, and I've never had anything in my ass before."

Her eyes sparkled and she opened a drawer in her bedside table, watching his fearful expression change to one of docile submission and acceptance. She loved when slaves took on this look, and it got her juices flowing again as she pulled out a medium-sized black rubber butt plug and a bottle of lube. She turned him over onto his stomach rather easily and rubbed his ass cheeks to relax him, lightly smacking him a few times.

"Relax your muscles, this won't hurt as much as you think it will because I know you want it desperately." Her tone was low and soothing as she coated two of her fingers in lube and spread some around his hole as well. When she felt and saw him physically relax, she pushed one finger into him, eliciting a low moan from deep in his chest. She slowly, methodically pumped her finger in and out of him for a couple of minutes before adding a second finger, drawing a louder moan from him. She smiled at this and pumped him slowly for a few minutes, and when she felt that he was a bit looser, she pulled her fingers out and coated the butt plug in plenty of lube. It was one that she had bought it just for this occasion. It was small at the tip, then it tapered out towards the base. It was wide, but not too wide that it would hurt him. It was a good beginner's plug.

"Good boy" she practically purred, "I'm going to push this toy into your ass now, so I need you to stay relaxed." She poised the tip at the still tight opening of his ass after applying more lube to it, and she slowly yet forcefully pushed the toy into him.

"It hurts Mistress, I don't-" his words were cut off as she smacked his ass roughly but didn't say another word. He moaned and grunted and tried to keep himself relaxed as more of the toy disappeared into his ass, turning her on even more, and when it was all th way in, she let out a soft moan at the same time as he did.

"My God that's sexy" she breathed before clearing her throat and speaking more clearly. "You are to keep that in your ass until we meet again. The only exception is when you have to use the restroom. Then, you must put it back in there when you finish. I will give you lube to take home to help. Do I make myself clear? You may speak."

"Yes Mistress" he moaned, and she stroked his short hair before untying his wrists.

"Now, get dressed, because I know you have to get home. And before I forget, keep the cock ring on too, and do not take it off. It shouldn't interfere with any of your daily activities. I've written out your rules with more details, and I added a couple to spice things up." She led him on his hands and knees out to the foyer, then she retrieved his bag and handed it to him with a bottle of lube. It was rather amusing watching him squirm as he got dressed, and when he was finished, he knelt at her feet to await any last instructions.

"Thank me properly for tonight - normally I have my slaves do this naked, but this is your one reward for being such a good boy. After you thank me, stand and leave. Goodnight and goodbye for now, my slave." He bent and rested his face on the floor next to her boot and kissed the toe gently.

"Thank you for tonight, Mistress, and thank you for making me your slave." He kissed her other boot, then after a second of hesitation, he stood up, the look of combined agony and pleasure quite noticeable on his face. He nodded to her before walking out the door and into the warm night air.

After he had left, she drew a hot bath and stripped naked, pouring herself a glass of wine before slipping into the hot water to reflect on the night's events while she rubbed herself to a slow, lazy orgasm. She smirked and sipped her wine as she mentally planned out what she would do to him the next time they met.