Claiming His Bounty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're going to be a bad boy, then I might have to tie you down."

He raised his eyebrow. "Don't even think about it." She smiled wickedly, dismounted, and raced to his jeans. She held up the handcuffs. "You really think you could put those on me?" he said and laughed. She swung them around and came closer. A frown replaced his taunting smirk. "No."

In an immature tantrum, she threw them down and crossed her arms. "Please?" she asked with her perfected pout on her lips. He shook his head. "Then...can I use something else?" Another shake. "Just once? I've never done it before. And I know you'll do whatever I want because you like me."

Scowling, he agreed. "Just not the handcuffs."

"Yay!" She clapped and went to the open closet. She returned with two neckties and straddled him again.

"But I warn you, I'm not gonna like it."

Face inches from his, she retorted, "I don't care." She knotted the ties around his wrists and secured them to the wrought iron headboard. With a roll of his eyes, he tugged to prove how helpless he was. She giggled. "You've never been in this position before."

He looked her straight in the eye. "Neither have you." Her smile faded. The dominant position was foreign to her. Her lips tightened at his evaluation of her poor performance. She raised her hand and slapped him in the face.

His mouth opened, and his eyes blazed with anger. "Do that again, and-" Another firm slap. "You little fucking bitch."

"What are you going to do about it?" She rocked herself back and forth on his slightly less than firm dick. He growled at her.

"You are in so much trouble when this is over."

"What are you going to do about it? Spank me?"

His sly smile and hardening cock revived the energy between them. "That was the first thing I thought about doing." His face relaxed as her tight pussy quickly pumped his dick. The sudden rush of passion made his eyes roll back in his head.

"Can't let that happen..." she said as her jostling up and down started to wear her out. Her mind temporarily slipped from consciousness.

Felix's eyes rested on the bouncing tits above him. He forgot about being bound and thought about biting and twisting her nipples until she yelped. The damn ties kept him down from attacking her. The quick, rasping yell of her coming brought him to his end. He tightened his jaws and let all of his built up frustration explode by coming hard and fast. He fell back to the bed when the last drop leaked out. She slowly collapsed on top of him and lay her head next to his. Her uneven breathing mellowed into a state of complete relaxation.

"Thank you for a good time," she whispered in his ear. "Sorry that you didn't like it."

"It was alright." Her smile was indifferent; she didn't take offense. He gulped and caught his breath. "But if there ever was a next time, it would be a lot different."

"How?" she asked while covering his neck with sweet kisses.

"I would be in control. But I wouldn't slap you. That's just wrong." His honest words earned him a passionate kiss. "Are you going to release me now?"

The smug look on her face worried him. "Depends. Promise you're not gonna spank me like you said?"

He equaled her rotten face with a smirk. "Promise." But she only left his straddled and crossed her arms. His arrogance was replaced with fear. He started tugging the ties from the headboard, hoping for a chance. She laughed and undid the knots. His lips tightened at her joke. He looked her up and down and settled on her petite ass while he left to clean up in the bathroom. He returned, only putting on his boxers and lay on the bed, hands under his head. She stretched herself next to him, avoiding putting weight on her left side.

"Tell me," she said as she placed her hand on his chest, "if we ever had the chance to do this again, what would it be like?"

"For all the grief you've given me, you would be tied up tight. Blindfolded. Gagged. Taken in all three holes. I would make you listen to me. And I don't care how you would feel about it. That's just how I do things," he said with a nod.

"Mmm..." She caressed his torso. "If only..." Her chest started to heave at his words. Her cunt was ready for another round. The thought of him using her, mercilessly, stirred up old, repressed, lusts that were locked away. She had to keep her excitement at bay. She tried to ignore what he said.

"You're a real man, mister. I wish my man was more like you." She sat up and traced the lines of his muscles. "Stay here for a bit. I need to get pretty for my mug shot."

He put off dressing. All he wanted to do was fantasize about the uncoordinated, yet satisfying, sex they had. He was too spent to build up a fantasy with her starring as the little slut bound and helpless. He gave up and rested. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw her approach him. She leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss. One second later, he felt a pinch in his neck. Everything went blurry. Then everything went black.

~

There were three different voices: two men and one female. Felix opened his eyes. The morning sun was shining brightly through the window. He then realized his hands were in different handcuffs secured to the headboard.

"Shit..." he whispered and rattled the cuffs in a desperate attempt to break free. A man appeared in the doorway. The nausea hit him hard. He knew exactly who the strange man was. The boyfriend. His dark, hating eyes, cropped blonde hair, tats, and straight spine gave it away. With his head held high, he walked to the bed. Behind him, Carry stood in the doorway. There was no emotion in her face as she walked up next to the psychotic sadist. Felix glared at them.

The boyfriend turned and put his muscular arm around Carry. "Good work, babe," he said and kissed the side of her head. Only Felix saw her flinch. "Hope you enjoyed my girlfriend." The man nodded to the other side of the room. She obediently walked out of Felix's sight. He bent over at the bed. "Now, I know she likes to talk. And whatever she told you, you will forget. I'm gonna let you live. But if you decide to talk, I will remove your nut sack with pliers. Understand?" Felix grimly nodded. "Good. I knew he would listen," he said and ruffled up Felix's hair.

Carry came into sight, looking through his wallet. "Thank you for the car...Felix." She smiled as she clamped the wallet shut.

"Let's go," the boyfriend said.

"You bitch!" Felix screamed at her. She gave him one last smirk before disappearing. The boyfriend laughed and left the room. "You can't leave me here!" he screamed after them. He heard the front door shut and then silence. "No dammit!" He jerked the cuffs roughly. There was no way for him to escape on his own. "No..."

"HELP!" he screamed, hoping someone would hear him and rescue him before he died chained to the bed. "HELP!" The panic created wimpy tears.

"HEEELLLLPPP!"

To be continued.

12