Claiming Katy Ch. 06

Story Info
Katy learns that pain can always get worse. Sophie has fun.
8.1k words
4.59
24.5k
8

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This story was originally posted in "Lesbian Sex", but due to the heavy sadomasochistic themes of the series, I have moved it to "BDSM".]

*****

--Dr Pacetti's Notes:

To recap: Katy has submitted to Sophie's control, and Sophie has subjected her to a vicious whipping. To their shared surprise, this has resulted in Katy enjoying the first orgasm of her life. Now, still tied to Sophie's bed, she is coming down from the high.

--Katy's Statement:

For a while I was aware only of the lightness, the euphoria, and the exhaustion. Then I felt myself ablaze with heat. Finally I became aware of wetness, coating my body, and soaking into the crumpled fabric beneath me.

Then I became aware of Miss Sophie, sitting beside my head and affectionately stroking my hair, in that way I longed for. Her voice was warm and kind and was saying "Good girl..." over and over.

"Thank you Miss Sophie. Thank you for giving me what I need. Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome, baby. I'm so proud of you."

I looked up at her and saw she was beaming with delight, and a sort of amusement.

"You do realise," Sophie chuckled, "that you just came from pure pain? Do you know what that means?"

I couldn't explain how the pain had prompted the reaction, only that it had to do with all the associated feelings: powerlessness, humiliation, trust...

"I'm a freak, Miss Sophie?"

Sophie laughed and leant down to peck kisses over my face. Her warm hands slid over my body.

"Well, yes Katy. That's true. But I was going to say that presents a problem."

More kisses, and I dared to steal a few of my own. Once or twice she caught my lip between her teeth, bit gently, then whispered, "Good girl".

She sat back and pulled off her t-shirt. I stared at her, fascinated and excited. Sophie's body was long and toned, clearly powerful without being heavily muscled. She wasn't deeply tanned, but beside me her skin looked healthy and bronzed. And now she lounged casually, in only her underwear, and I was allowed to look.

"Thank you Miss Sophie. You're wonderful."

"Oh, thank you, Katy. That's very sweet. But yes, you're a freak. And yes, that's the problem." She stood up and began walking around the room and I drank in her every movement. "On one hand you're a sick little pervert who needs pain to have an orgasm, correct?"

I nodded. If Sophie hadn't been so delighted with me, this would have been shameful to admit. But I felt warm and secure. And the insult thrilled me.

"Yes Miss Sophie. Thank you."

"But on the other hand you're a wicked little shit whose behaviour must be corrected and controlled through punishment. Yes?"

"Yes Miss Sophie," I said, and added, because it felt right, "I'm sorry Miss Sophie. I don't want to be a wicked little shit, I promise."

I desperately wanted her to believe this, but she wasn't listening to me. She stood at the foot of the bed, leaning on the frame. Every subtle twitch of muscle, every angle of every joint, every highlight on her skin was mesmerising.

"So if your reward is pain... your punishment can only be much harsher pain. I can't see any other way."

"No Miss Sophie. I understand. I'm sorry."

Sophie smiled. "And, by the way, I want you to be clear that you don't get orgasms whenever you want them. You ask permission. Beg for them. And if I don't permit it, you do not cum. That first one was okay, but don't do it again. Understand?"

I had no idea how I could prevent that feeling overtaking me, but I knew I would have to find a way. It felt good that she had faith in me.

"Yes Miss Sophie. I promise. And... please... I promise I'll try not to deserve punishment. I want you to be proud of me." I sounded so stupid. But I needed her to know, and suddenly I didn't mind feeling stupid.

"Good girl." Sophie slipped around and sat on the edge of the bed next to my foot. She looked seriously at me. "I am very pleased with how good you're being. I know you're trying hard."

I nodded and felt ridiculously proud.

"And I need you to keep on trying. Because I'm afraid I have to teach you the difference between Good-Girl pain and Bad-Girl pain. I think that's important. What do you think?"

I was well aware I had already had the Good-Girl pain. I didn't want the Bad-Girl pain, but presumably that was point. And I desperately wanted Sophie to be pleased with me, whatever that took.

"Please teach me."

"Good girl." Sophie's hand began stroking up and down my leg, and I was electrified by this simple contact. I was also reminded that my skin was shockingly tender. "Tell me why I should punish you. What have you done wrong this evening, can you remember?"

I couldn't think. I couldn't remember a single thing before the burning, thundering orgasm, as if those few intense seconds had wrung everything else out of my brain. I wriggled nervously against my bonds, suddenly worried.

Sophie must have seen something in my expression because she smiled kindly and moved up the bed to sit near to my face again. She stroked my cheek and brushed her thumb over my trembling lips.

"Can you remember? You arrived late, didn't you?"

"Yes Miss Sophie."

"And what else? I told you to masturbate, yes? What did you do?"

"I didn't... do it properly. And I answered back."

"What else? After that?"

"I didn't want to tell you about Karen. I'm sorry."

"Mmm... They might seem like small things, and I know you were nervous and ashamed and humiliated. But those can't be excuses, not for you. You defied me, didn't you? You disobeyed."

"Yes Miss Sophie."

"I don't think there's anything you can do which is more wicked. You're my property, and that sort of behaviour is intolerable. Understand?"

I felt a hard dread grip my body, and I began to tremble. But another sensation, a hot dizziness, swept over me. I felt understood. I felt secure. I was turned on. I felt like a freak.

"Yes Miss Sophie. I understand. Thank you."

This time there was a long, firm, magical kiss on my lips. Sophie withdrew only a little way.

"So I'm going to punish you now. I'm not angry with you. I know exactly what you deserve and I'm going to give it you calmly and precisely."

Words formed in my mouth without hesitation. "Thank you for giving me what I need."

Sophie smiled and kissed me once more.

"Good girl. You're welcome. Don't move."

I could smell the scent of Sophie's body as she leaned across to detach my wrists from the bed frame. My hands were still tied together, but no longer held in place. I remained motionless as Sophie went and unfastened my ankles. When she turned to face me, her expression was cold.

"Get off my bed."

I rolled, crawled and fell off the bed, my joints stiff, and my skin hot and sensitive from the beating. I was sharply reminded that I had pins on my labia, and tight fabric tugged them uncomfortably. I finally stood awkwardly, legs slightly apart, and stooping from the waist.

Sophie stepped forward briskly, reached behind me and pulled the scarf away from my hips. The pins were ripped off with a sharp double click, and intense stabs of pain. I crumpled to my knees, hands closing over my pussy helplessly, whining.

"Get up Katy. You kneel when I tell you."

I struggled upright, still feeling the ghosts of the pins on my flesh. Sophie looked me up and down with contempt.

"Stand up straight. Legs together, back straight. Chin up, tits out. Hands on head."

I was feeling hotter all the time, desperately trying to obey, fighting my own aching body. I swayed as I tried to hold the pose as instructed.

She allowed me to settle into this position for a few seconds.

"Now you will kneel."

I dropped promptly to my knees, fixing my gaze straight ahead. Sophie was standing to my side, almost out of vision, swinging the belt by her side. She let my anxiety grow for a minute, and then the belt snapped firmly across my breasts. It caught my nipples and re-awakened the pain of the pins that were still there. I clamped my mouth closed to suppress my scream, but it rattled in my throat and I squirmed.

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

"Why are you thanking me, Katy?" Sophie asked quietly.

"For giving me what I need."

Another swipe of the belt across my nipples, and I managed to remain silent, but squirmed a lot more. So far I was relieved that this pain -- hot and raw and piercing -- was not turning me on.

"And what is it you need, Katy?"

"Pain, Miss Sophie. Thank you."

"Why do you need pain?"

"Punishment, Miss Sophie."

The third blow was even harder, and I screamed -- briefly, but loudly. Keening, I curled up, hands still clasped to my head, but instinctively wanting to hide and shield my breasts. My face touched the carpet as I pressed my nipples against my knees, hoping this might soothe them. It didn't.

"You were told to kneel, not curl up."

I grimaced and struggled upright. I managed to whimper my thanks.

Sophie walked slowly behind me, and after a moment I felt her foot on the back of my head. I was shoved hard, forced to fall forward. My head was pushed firmly until my face was back on the carpet, held there by the pressure of her beautiful foot.

"And why do you need punishment. Aren't you a good girl?"

"I want to be... I want to behave for you... I don't want to defy you. Punishment helps me. It's good for me."

"Good girl."

The belt struck again, this time curling over my bottom and snapping at my pussy. I squeaked, but was ashamed that the sharp pain was thrilling, the foot on my head was exciting, and I was getting turned on. I wondered if I should own up. I settled for saying, "Thank you".

Sophie walked away, dropping something on the floor next to my head. I sneaked a look and saw it was the pair of bobby-pins.

"Get your face off the floor. Upright on your knees. Pick up the pins."

I forced myself upright, lifting my hands off my head, and only now remembering they were still bound. I scrabbled clumsily to pick up the pins.

"Put them back on your pussy. Exactly the same place."

I whimpered but didn't dare hesitate. My fingers shook as I slipped first one, then the other pin onto my stinging, aching flesh, which was still distorted and pinched in the spots where the pins had been before. I breathed heavily and looked up at Sophie, my movement somehow restricted by the renewed discomfort. I blinked tears, but tried to look calm and attentive. I put my hands back on my head.

"Good girl," Sophie murmured. "Good girl. Take the rest of the pins out of your hair. How many are there?"

My fingers fumbled in my hair, and plucked out the remaining pins. As they were removed my fringe began to fall untidily in front of my eyes.

"Three, Miss Sophie."

Sophie laughed at me, but not without affection.

"So that's seven in total? You don't need seven grips in your hair. You probably don't need one, you silly girl. Well, I'm afraid your silliness is going to hurt you. Put them all on your pussy."

I whimpered, but still dare not hesitate. I bit my lip and eased a pin onto the slippery, stinging flesh. It was difficult to make it grip, and I had to push its entire length over my skin. I found room for the next on the opposite side. I knew she was watching me closely, and I hoped it wasn't obvious how aroused I was becoming.

"Put the last one on your clit."

I looked up, fear and horror paralysing my face.

"W-what?"

Sophie folded her arms and smiled, but not kindly.

"I'm sure you wouldn't be questioning me, or answering me back, or disobeying me, so I have to assume you didn't understand. That tight little bud you were tickling earlier? You will put the last bobby-pin on there."

I lowered my eyes and felt tears on my cheek. I felt oddly alone, in a way I didn't understand. I stopped breathing. With terrified slowness I pushed the last pin onto the skin above my clit, trying to ignore how achingly hard and sensitive it was. The pin went on more easily than the others but the pain was sharper and lingered. I whined and shivered as I knelt up, hands on my head, legs apart, chest out. I looked up at Sophie.

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

Sophie looked at me for a moment, belt hanging loosely from her fingertips. She was beautifully tall and lean, and I yearned to be called a Good Girl. Silently, Sophie walked closer and bent over me. She looked me in the eye and took hold of the scarf that bound my hands. With swift, businesslike movements she took the length of scarf that trailed from my wrists and wrapped it firmly around my neck, tight enough to fix my hands immovably to the back of my head, but not tight enough to restrict my breathing.

She stepped back to study me. She grunted softly in approval, raised a foot and touched my collar bone with her toes. She shoved casually and I fell untidily on my back, legs wide apart and bent at awkward angles. The slightest movement made my pins rattle and twitch, and gave me new thrills of pain.

Sophie was walking around me, tall, elegant, composed and powerful, swinging the belt beside her long legs. I watched her perfectly proportioned feet twist and flex sensuously across the carpet. I remembered how hard and strong and soft and warm they had felt on my face. I watched her sculpted, inscrutable face as she looked me over like I was nothing. I forgot my pain for a moment. I suddenly knew I was in love.

"Miss Sophie..." I whispered, almost physically desperate to express this burning, aching emotion.

She stopped and looked down at me, holding the length of the belt between her hands.

"Miss Sophie..." I lost my nerve. "Please... I'm sorry I defied you. Please punish me."

Sophie's face was still inscrutable, and my searing emotion was unworthy of her attention, but her voice was kind.

"Okay, now remember: this is what you get for being a Bad Girl. You won't enjoy it, I'll be careful of that. But I'm not angry with you. The good news is I don't want to dislodge those pins, so I won't be whipping your nipples or pussy."

"Thank you, Miss Sophie."

"The bad news is..."

She swung her arm in a powerful arc and the belt came down viciously on the underside of my arm, causing an explosion of white-hot pain. The 'bad news' turned out be how hopelessly sensitive the underside of my arms were. I screamed in shock and twisted my body, vainly trying to avoid the second blow to my other arm. I curled and rolled away, feeling the next stinging stripe across my shoulder. I wriggled away in a panic, as blows fell across my back and I squealed all the breath from my body.

I flinched when Sophie's hand gripped my shoulder and pulled me firmly onto my back. I looked up at my tormentor through my tears, and tried to stop the keening whine in my throat. Sophie was frowning but not angry.

"Katy... Katy breathe in. I said breathe in."

I obeyed, drawing a deep, noisy breath, eyes fixed on my friend, still dizzy with panic. Sophie's warm hand laid gently on my belly.

"Breathe out."

I obeyed again, embarrassed that a foolish whimper escaped with my breath.

"Breathe in, hold it." She spoke gently and her gaze was steady and serious. "Now Katy, that's not how you take your punishment. You asked so nicely for it, but then you responded as though I was mistreating you. Breathe out."

Already these slow, controlled breaths were calming me, and although I was burning with pain I felt less afraid. I felt that feeling of love swelling inside me.

"I'msorryMissSophie," I whispered as I exhaled. I felt my belly shift under Sophie's hand and it felt wonderful.

"Breathe in, hold it. Good girl. You must learn how to take punishment. It will hurt -- that's important -- but you must help me hurt you. That shows you know you deserve it. It makes it easier for me. So you must breathe deeply. You mustn't panic. I'm not angry. I know what I'm doing and I will take care of you. Nod if you understand."

I nodded, lungs aching.

"Breathe out. You may breathe on your own for now."

"ThankyouMissSophie. I'm sorry, please let me try again."

"I will. I would like you to present the inside of your thighs to me. Spread your legs as wide as you can."

I obeyed, laying myself open so that my legs lay flat to either side, almost at right-angles to my torso. I knew my pussy was wet, and I was afraid Sophie would notice. I lay still, my skin electrified by the various sources of pain clamouring for my attention. I watched as she paced slowly around me, watched her supple feet sensually caress the carpet again, watched and adored. The feet were strong and muscled, with perfect hints of their bone structure giving them shape and definition. The skin was tanned like the rest of her, fading to pale underneath, and pink at the heel and toes. Each toe had individual shape and personality, but together they combined into a pleasing silhouette.

"You're beautiful," I whimpered, almost without thinking.

She looked at me with a curious smile, and stood still between my legs. She looked down at me for a few moments, the smile lingering, the belt swinging lazily from her fingers. Then her arm raised without haste and dropped again with cruel force, whipping the belt across my thigh, just inches from my pussy.

All good intentions deserted me as I curled up in a ball, howling. It felt like I had been cut with a knife, and my legs squirmed together, merely prompting further discomfort from the bobby pins. I whined and cried, and managed at least to bring my breathing under control.

"Not good, Katy. Don't you dare dislodge those pins. Give me your thighs again, you need me to hurt you some more."

I was relieved that the face I looked up to was calm and maybe even a little amused. With an enormous effort I spread my legs once more, but I flinched at Sophie's every movement, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. When she took the length of the belt between her hands, I closed my legs instinctively, then slowly opened them again, ashamed. I was ashamed of my fear, ashamed of being unable to obey and ashamed of how wet I was becoming.

Sophie sighed and stepped over my body, then crouched beside my head. She began to stroke my hair with lingering slowness, and she spoke very softly.

"Katy... I know you think this is the worse pain in the world. But I promise you it isn't. I promise you this is only the start. Sometime soon I am going to give you proper pain. You will beg for it. You will take it. You will be grateful. And you will be so proud of yourself. And you will get off on it. Yes, I've noticed that slippery little snatch, dripping on my carpet. And yes, you should be ashamed of that."

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, hot with humiliation.

"Now, you will spread those thighs, and I will whip them some more."

Slowly, painfully, I resumed my open pose and tried to control my breathing.

"And remember you are not allowed to cum. You don't want to be punished for that right now. Believe me."

I wanted to hotly deny that I would cum from this torment, but I dare not sound defiant. And besides, I couldn't be entirely sure of myself.

"Okay. Five more each side. Then we're finished for now. You don't have to count them, but if you take them without moving that will be the end of tonight's punishment. Clear?"

I nodded and took a deep breath, watching Sophie's movements. Her arm swung and the belt whipped around, and I released my breath as a long, throaty moan. The blows came quickly, giving me no time to control my breathing, making the strokes merge into one long blaze of pain. I lost count almost immediately, and this made me feel stupid. In turn, this made me angry at myself, and somehow this helped. Loud cracks of leather against skin, my own ragged inward breaths and uncontrolled screams, intense slicing pain... these sensation engulfed me as I forced my head back against the floor, arched my back and screwed my eyes closed.