Claiming Katy Ch. 19

Story Info
A happy ending for Katy. A new beginning for Marie.
3.8k words
4.74
17.2k
9

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Dr Isabella Pacetti's Notes:

To recap: Sophie now has total dominance over Katy, and has finally worked out that Marie Alderney is also a profound submissive. Marie has now surrendered herself to Sophie's control, and Katy is both confused and excited by the prospect.

Sophie has positioned herself as the unquestioned mistress of two women, who crawl naked at her feet and long for her cruelty. Katy has worked diligently and courageously to earn Sophie's most sadistic treatment. And Marie has orchestrated the whole situation, with the singular goal of placing herself once more in the power of a brutal mistress.

This is the final part of my narrative. I will not present conclusions, perhaps you will draw your own. But I will thank you sincerely for reading.

-Sophie's Statement:

Katy was waiting in the office, kneeling beside my desk, arranged exactly as instructed. Her legs were spread so wide, and her chest thrust so far forward, that she was in danger of losing her balance. Her mouth was wide open and she was drooling. She looked up suddenly as we entered and watched with rapt attention as we crossed the floor and stopped in front of her. Marie curled up, apparently instinctively, touching her forehead to the carpet. I sat on the edge of my desk, gently resting one boot on the woman's back.

"Katy, your mouth could be wider, but close it now and wipe your chin. Face me properly."

She shuffled around and looked up at me. She looked adorable. "Now Katy... I want you to look at this creature. It has given itself to me because it yearns for domination, humiliation and punishment. Do you understand how it feels?"

Katy nodded solemnly.

"It will be thrashed and spat upon, and trampled, and trussed up and degraded. And it will do anything to earn that. Do you understand that too?"

She nodded again and spoke in a whisper. "Yes Goddess."

I smiled at her.

"And yet," I said, "this pathetic creature, knowing full well what it deserved, had the nerve to treat you like a slave. Had the arrogance to discipline and punish you. This dripping slut presumed to deny you orgasms, to tell you how to dress. It treated you like dirt. Was that appropriate?"

Katy looked down and shook her head.

"No. We all agree then. Marie, get up please."

I stepped off Marie and walked over to the other, larger desk, perching on its edge while she stood upright.

"Legs wide apart. Hands behind head." Marie obeyed, raising her head and blinking away tears. They made a perfect matching pair. I spoke gently.

"Katy, I'm going to give you one opportunity to pay her back for all the undeserved pain and humiliation she has subjected you to. You have five minutes. You may do whatever you want."

Marie, steadied herself, bit her lip and nodded almost invisibly.

I raised an eyebrow and said "Get on with it, Katy."

The expression of astonishment on Katy's face disappeared swiftly and she fell forward so oddly that I thought she had fainted. But in a moment she had wrapped herself around Marie's leg, arms around her thigh, thighs around her ankle, and she was whining with pleasure. Then she shifted her pose and with an almost violent lunge she slid her hand up between Marie's legs and thrust her fingers inside her.

There was the delicious squelch of wet flesh, drowned immediately by the involuntary bark of pleasure as Marie bent double, her knees buckling. Katy was working feverishly with her fingers deep inside Marie's pussy, her thumb busy on her clit, and then she leaned in to slurp and suck. Marie was physically incapable of straightening, and her hands flailed to find support on the desk behind her. She was moaning helplessly.

I laughed with delight. After a moment Katy's free hand snaked down to her own pussy and began to work with equal urgency. I stood and walked quietly towards the pair. I gently slipped one hand under Marie's chin, while the other gripped her hair, and lifted her head. I fixed my gaze on her unfocused, fluttering eyes as I guided her backwards until her hips were resting against the desk. Katy shuffled with us on her knees to continue her work, apparently oblivious to anything else.

Marie's face was flushed, her eyes were dark, and I kissed her gently as I pushed her backwards over the desk. Now I could sit beside her and watch the face and body of each woman, scrutinizing them for signs of their approaching orgasms. I knew I could read Katy expertly, and could almost count the seconds until she came. I was pretty sure that she was capable of cumming without pain, but I had no reason to allow this yet. Meanwhile, it took no skill to judge that Marie was about to lose control.

"Time up," I said calmly. I planted a firm kick on Katy's shoulder with the heel of my boot, and sent her tumbling away across the floor. Both women emitted plaintive whines and I laughed at them.

For the moment I ignored Marie and bore down on Katy, who was scuttling backwards across the floor. I kicked her legs apart, then stepped firmly on her pelvis, letting the sharp edge of my heel dig into her slippery pussy. I pushed the hard leather as far inside as I could without changing my stance. Katy was wide-eyed with fear.

"I'm sorry, Goddess, I thought you wanted me to! I'm sorry!"

I lifted my boot and stepped over the wriggling girl. I planted one foot on the carpet and the other firmly on her face, then bent at the waist and swiftly and sharply smacked her pussy hard, finding it firm and hot.

She squealed and apologised again.

"Silly bitch," I laughed, "this is your reward."

And that was the key. I began smacking her over and over - harder and harder - and now Katy squirmed beautifully as an orgasm convulsed her body.

-Katy's Statement:

I wriggled and twitched as the cold boot crushed my face and the warm hand repeatedly cracked against my aching pussy.

I couldn't focus on anything, reverting to my instinctive cries of gratitude. The orgasm subsided after a few moments, but the smacking continued long enough to make me want to close my legs. But I didn't close them, and I felt proud.

Then the pain stopped and the boot went away and I raised my head to see where my Goddess had gone. I was in time to see Sophie haul Marie off the desk and drag her forward by her collar. Marie still had her hands clutched to her head, shocked and dizzy, and her legs were weak beneath her. Sophie pulled her towards me, and then threw her down. There was a confused, breathless moment as Marie tumbled on top of me and our hot, weak bodies slithered against each other, tangling intimately. I grabbed Marie and held her close, for now wanting only to hungrily devour every moment of physical contact with her, afraid I might wake from the dream at any moment.

I had time to draw a couple of indulgent breaths, squeezing the lean body on top of me and inhaling her scent. All too soon, our embrace was interrupted, as Marie was once again hauled up by her collar, but this time I was made to stand too, caught by my hair. We were dragged upright but neither was able to stand up straight. I grinned foolishly at her, and could see she was dazed and had not yet been allowed to cum.

"Up. Stand up, both of you. Hands behind backs." Sophie's instructions were soft, but not to be disobeyed. We both stood erect and I looked over Marie's glistening body with frank joy. Her hair was in disarray and her face was pink. Her breasts were beautifully perky, now that her arms were clasped behind her. The green collar went perfectly with her auburn hair, and brought out the green of her beautiful eyes.

"Katy, stand close to her. Toe to toe. Body to body. Not quite touching."

I beamed foolishly and shuffled closer to Marie. I carefully positioned my toes within millimetres of Marie's cute feet, then slowly and precisely aligned my thighs, belly and breasts in the same way. Her breath was fast and hot and the look of gratitude and pleasure in her eyes made me want to cry. I had never seen her so alive.

Our gazes locked for a long time and Marie grew more still. Our nervous breaths synchronised and occasionally I could feel a sharp, delicate nipple graze my breast.

I felt Sophie's hand on my back and her fingers caressed the exaggerated crease between my shoulders. I could tell Marie was enjoying a similar sensation as her eyes fluttered and a tiny kittenish noise escaped her throat.

"Lips together too, please. Barely touching."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the impossibly soft pressure of Marie's lips against my own.

"Thank you Goddess."

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

"Good girls. Don't move. That's extremely pretty. Oh, yes, you're very decorative. Maybe we can store you like this when you're not in use."

We giggled breathlessly and the sensation was wonderful. We said our 'Thank you' in chorus, our breaths mingling.

"Very good. Miss Sophie is satisfied so far. However... Marie, I would like you to tell me why you think Katy should be punished."

Sophie was walking slowly around us all the while, invisible to us now that our vision was dominated by each other's eyes, but tracing her fingertips around our shoulders, stroking each in turn. I pictured the hard leather soles and heels of her boots as they crushed the soft pile of the carpet just inches from our vulnerable toes. Marie looked excited and I could feel her body growing warmer and more tense.

"Oh... well, because she's been so good today, and she'd be so very grateful."

"No, Marie," Sophie purred, speaking slowly and patiently. "She's had a reward just now. Tell me why I should punish her."

"Because..." Marie's eyes were hot and dark with passion, and her lips were pushing against mine as she spoke. I felt a thrill of excitement. "Because... you gave her the chance to punish me and she refused, meaning you have extra work to do. She was given a task and she indulged her own pleasure instead. Also her lips are sticky from sucking my cunt. She's a disgrace."

Sophie laughed and stroked my hair as she passed behind me. My heart was hammering in my chest and I gasped with nervous excitement.

"That's a pretty good argument. What about you Katy? Why do you think Marie should be punished? And I want an honest, passionate answer."

I locked my eyes on Marie's and could think only of how much I loved her and how beautiful she was. I yearned to open my mouth and kiss hungrily, to devour her, to share everything. And then I realised we already shared everything that mattered and so I let my lips brush firmly against Marie's, breathed hard and spoke softly.

"I think she deserves to be punished because she has insulted you every minute since you've been here." I saw a glimmer of excitement from Marie, and a kind of recognition, and I warmed to my speech. "Not once has she knelt in front of you. She has been making you work for her when she should have been begging to be the furniture you sit on, the doormat you wipe your boots on. She hasn't tried to earn the right to worship you, or kiss your feet, or anything. She's a disgrace and she... she knows it..." By now Marie's eyes were closed and her lips were catching mine, making it harder to speak, or to think, and my voice trailed into silence.

"Another compelling argument. You really are a couple of nasty little bitches, aren't you? Un-glue your lips please. Barely touching. I want to hear more. Marie, your turn again."

Marie looked physically pained and panic made her eyes glisten.

"Oh... oh... because... she's a manipulative little creature." Suddenly she was speaking in the voice of Madame, a voice I had forgotten in such a short time. Or I had forgotten it came from her lips. It sounded dirty now. "She forced me to be her Madame, and tried to manipulate you too, but she underestimated you."

I felt hot with shame, desperately trying to work out how much truth there was in this. I had tried to seduce Sophie, but that seemed like a different lifetime. I was distracted by the gentle chuckle from Sophie, who was standing still now, somewhere off the side where neither of us could see her.

"That's a big one. But don't try to flatter me, I don't value your opinion."

"I'm sorry, Miss Sophie, I forgot my worthlessness," Marie whimpered. "I only meant to state a fact."

"Don't answer me back, Marie."

Marie's eyes were wet and she looked terrified. Sophie's arm snaked into view and her hand stroked the back of Marie's head.

"It's okay, silly, I'm not angry. I know this is tough. You'll find this hard for a while. Good girl for remembering you're worthless. Katy, why should I punish her? Something big."

"She's a liar," I whispered, gripped with an urge to be cruel, even as Marie was blinking back tears. "Deceitful. She hid her past, she hid her desires. She hid her dungeon and all her toys and pretended she had never been punished down there. How dare she?"

"Okay, that's fair. Although it's covering similar ground to the last one. More please."

"She's a slut!"

Sophie laughed at my passionate outburst, and Marie stopped breathing, shocked and attentive.

"Her cunt is dripping and she's been hiding that too. She's a slut who pretended to be dignified and respectable. And all the while I bet she's been going to bed at night and fingering herself and imaging what she'd like you to do to her. Disgusting little whore!"

Now it was Marie's turn to look ashamed and I wanted to hold her and soothe her. But Sophie was chuckling again and still caressing Marie's hair.

"Well, that's a good one. Thank you, Katy. I won't ask for any more. I suspect you'd just degenerate into name-calling." She was stroking our backs again, fingertips brushing up and down, up and down. "Now, I want you both to remember what you've just come up with. Sometime very soon you will punish each other, viciously and cruelly."

I was horrified. "Oh, no, please, Goddess..."

Sophie's voice purred. "I'm sure you're not defying me, Katy. Because if you were I would destroy you and throw you away, yes?"

I trembled and could barely speak. "Yes, Goddess."

"Good girl. So, sometime soon you will punish each other like the nasty little bitches we all know you are. And you will do it to entertain me. Me and any other audience I invite. And I am giving you a way of working up some anger at each other. Which is nice of me, isn't it?"

"Yes Goddess. Thank you."

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

"Good girls. But not now. To be honest I have things I would rather be doing. And the pair of you reek of your slutty filth. I'm going out to enjoy human company. When I get back you will be standing exactly here in exactly this pose. No doubt you will amuse yourselves in the meantime, which I will allow."

Marie still looked tearful, but her lips parted in a wide, bright smile. I reciprocated.

"Thank you, Miss Sophie!"

"Thank you Goddess. I love you."

"Good girls," said Sophie, briskly, walking toward the door. "Play nicely. And stay off the furniture."

She was invisible to both of us as she left the room and closed the door. Our attention was on each other's eyes, and the heat we shared between us.

We stood motionless, toe-to-toe, breast-to-breast, lips barely touching, hands behind our backs. After a few moments we heard the front door close. For a few seconds we still didn't move, but Marie grinned again.

"I keep thinking this is a dream. I want you, Katy, I want to do beautiful, filthy things with you."

I giggled. "Marie... Marie... I love saying your name. It feels kinky. Please can I kiss you?"

She just smiled impishly. I saw her shift her weight and felt warm toes shuffle on top of mine. In a single elegant undulation, Marie pressed her thighs, then her belly, then her breasts against mine, and her body felt firm and hot. Then she kissed me, and her tongue slipped into my mouth, and it seemed to burn. I whimpered and leaned into the kiss, wriggling my toes so they entwined with hers. I realised with some surprise that my hands were not tied and I wrapped my arms around her head, kissing hard and hungrily. Her hands clutched my lower back, pulling me close.

"Marie, why did you wait?" I said, breathlessly, between kisses. "Why didn't you do this to me before?"

"I didn't have permission," she whispered, her eyes large and anxious. "Please forgive me. I need you to understand. I wanted to give you everything I'd been given, but I was still my Mistress's slave, I couldn't..."

"Shhh... I understand. But you found a way. You looked after me, Madame. I want to kiss your feet!"

I had surprised myself, my mind racing ahead from one idea to the next. Marie trilled with laughter.

"Oh, I'm a freak, I know. I'm a dirty foot-licker. I want to lick your pussy too, and make you cum and cum and cum, and all because I love you and I'm grateful and I owe you everything. But I have to kiss your feet, that's the only way I can-"

Marie put a finger on my lips, smiling kindly. She pulled me close and kissed my forehead. When she spoke, I heard Madame again, and I shivered with pleasure.

"Silly girl... dirty little animal. But you're such a good girl too. Yes, Katy, I'd like you to get on your knees and kiss my feet."

"Thank you Madame," I whispered, almost sick with excitement. I slid down Marie's body, enjoying the sensation of the firm, warm skin against my face. As soon as I was on my knees I curled up and laid my cheek against the top of Marie's foot. "Thank you Madame."

Slowly, savouring every moment, I took one tiny clumsy toe in my mouth. I sucked its length and murmured "Thank you", urging my muffled voice to be as sincere as possible, overwhelmed by an urge to express months of repressed passion. I sucked each toe in turn and repeated my thanks, and I slowly felt myself glowing with joy.

When I had finished with the last toe, I heard Marie's voice, soft and warm.

"Katy..."

I looked up and was rewarded with a beautiful vision. Marie was looking down at me with hot, hooded eyes, and her slick fingers were gliding over her slippery pussy. She was shaking.

"Please Katy..."

Without hesitation I leapt up and close my mouth recklessly over pussy and fingers and slurped happily. I pushed with my tongue and pulled with my lips, caressed with my teeth, and wrapped my arms around Marie's hips, pawing at her lithe waist. She made a beautiful sound - a keening, sighing, sob - and she bent double, curling her body around my head. I found myself supporting her weight as her legs gave way and she began to sink to the floor.

We fell inelegantly and lay on the carpet. Marie was on her side, curled foetal, but with her legs splayed wantonly. I was flat on my belly, my head angled to nestle between her thighs. I felt her hand clutch weekly at my hair and then felt her fingertips on my back. I continued to work industriously at the hot pussy, learning what gave most pleasure, responding to the plaintive sounds and the trembling body.

"Please," Marie gasped, and I could hear the pent up passion behind her voice. It thrilled me to imagine days or months of frustrated longing burning inside her, and I felt an erotic surge when I realised she was begging. "Please may I cum? Please Katy..."

I raised my face and put my fingers to work where my lips had been. I shifted so that I could kiss Marie's mouth.

"You need permission? From me? From a carpet-licking insect?" It was meant as a sincere question, but ended sounding like a playful taunt. It was fun, in a wicked, dirty way.

"Yes... please don't tease me, I can't bear it."

"You can't want permission from me. I can't give it. I'm nobody. I'm nothing."

"I know exactly what you are. And I love you. Please... Please!"

"Of course you can cum. I want you to scream."

She actually did scream, but only breifly. I redoubled my feverish work on the pink, swollen pussy, and her body became rigid, her breathing stopped, and sharp, breathless whines escaped her throat. And as she surrendered to her orgasm she curled up around my body and was suddenly weak and soft.

12