Claiming Myka Ch. 02

Story Info
Their first date continues.
3.1k words
3.69
38.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason cleaned up quickly, and took a moment to compose himself before returning to the living room. He'd gotten carried away, with his cock down her tight little throat. He was too large for that much violence; he could have seriously damaged her. He had to be more careful. He'd waited too long to ruin it now.

She was huddled in a corner of the room, arms around her knees, hugging herself into a sobbing ball. Jason heaved a sigh of relief. This was more like it.

The way she'd fought to get more of his cock down her throat, choking herself on it, even when he tried to let her breathe had frightened him. He'd loved it, sure. It felt amazing. But he wanted a sweet little girl, terrified but obedient. One eager to please him out of fear and awe, not a shameless whore out to satisfy her own greedy lust.

Jason walked to the sofa and looked down at the drying smear of jizz. So, she had broken in the midst of licking his cum from the floor. Jason went to stand over the girl. He grabbed a handful of that silver blonde hair and pulled her head up. He slapped her hard across the face.

Her eyes, those amazing violet eyes, flew wide open, staring up at him in shock.

"Lower your eyes!" he demanded harshly. He let go of her hair and barked "Myka! Pose 1!"

She flinched as if he'd struck her again. She got to her knees, slowly spread her legs until she grunted with the strain, then lowered her face and tits to the floor, ass raised high in the air.

"Myka," Jason said quietly, "tell me the purpose of pose 1."

"P..pose 1 is...is to show you...show you that I know I'm not a... a human being." Her voice, hoarse from swallowing his massive cock, was also somewhat muffled by having her face pressed into the floor, and by her sobbing.

"Speak louder, girl. If you are not a human, what are you?"

"Holes, sir, h..holes to be f...fucked." She spoke louder, but her voice still sounded off. He supposed her throat must be swollen.

"Yes, Myka. Now, you're not stupid. So I want you to think. Think about when I had my cock in that hole in your face. I was using that hole to pleasure my cock, which is, after all, its purpose, and my right. You were a very naughty girl. Naughty to the point of distracting me from my pleasure. So, tell me what you did wrong."

She was silent for a long moment, though Jason was certain she knew exactly how she'd fucked up.

"Um...I.."

"Not 'I'," Jason interrupted. "Humans say 'I', Myka."

"M..m...myka, Myka tried to...she... she wanted to... to swallow all of you, Mr Reed. She... she pulled against you, and she tried to take more than you were offering, sir."

"Yes, Myka, like some dirty whore. Are you a whore, Myka? Should I pay you now?"

"No! No sir, I...Myka is a good girl!"

"Is she really? A good girl would have been grateful to take what was offered. A good girl would have been thinking about my pleasure not her own. Were you thinking about my pleasure at all, Myka?"

"No. No, sir. I... Myka thought she was going to die. Myka thought you were going to kill her, sir, and she wanted all of you. And then...and then she wasn't thinking at all, she..she just needed it, sir, had to have more and more. Myka is so sorry sir. Please don't hurt Myka, Mr Reed!"

Jason reached and stroked the girl's round little ass. "Listen to me, Myka. You are my property now. I own you. Just like my house or my car. I don't go around destroying my own property, Myka. I would not have killed you.

"But," he added, "it was my choice. If someday I decide to beat you to death, you'll have no say in it. Your preferences, your opinions, mean nothing to me. I don't care that you enjoyed my cock in your face. I only care that I enjoyed it, and that you distracted me from my pleasure."

"Please, Mr Reed, please don't h..hurt M..m..myka. Myka is sorry for being bad, sir. Myka will do better! Please Mr Reed!"

"Tell me the second purpose for pose 1, Myka," Jason said in gentle voice.

The girl sniffed loudly. "To..to punish naughty little girls, sir."

"And you were a bad little girl, weren't you?"

"Y..yes sir."

"So we have to make this right. The only way to make a bad girl good again is to punish her. I don't like naughty girls, Myka. Unfortunately I didn't wear a belt today. Pick something in this room I could use to punish you appropriately. Remember, ignoring my pleasure for your own is about the worst offense I can imagine. So I don't think a newspaper is going to do the trick."

"Myka, I'm waiting," Jason chided after more than a minute's wait. "Have you thought of something?"

"Yes sir, but...Myka is afraid, sir."

"Tell me."

"Sir, look...look in the drawer... bottom drawer of the bookshelf."

Jason stepped over and opened the drawer she'd indicated. He grinned. The drawer was full of an assortment of power cords, USB cables, extension cords, connecting cables of a dozen types and lengths.

"Ah, baby. This is perfect." Jason took out a black, six foot simple extension cord and unraveled it. He folded the cord in half, and wrapped the two ends around his right fist, leaving about two feet of the looped end dangling free.

Without preamble, he moved to the kneeling girl and swung the make-shift whip at her exposed cunt. She screamed. There was no drama, no artifice in the scream, just pure agony. Jason felt his cock lurch back to life. He snagged her t-shirt from the floor and pulling her head up by her hair, he shoved it in her mouth.

"We don't want the police interrupting our date, do we, sweetheart?"

Jason laughed and then began the whipping in earnest. He concentrated most of the lashes across her cunt lips, but he also striped her ass and thighs and lower back.

She screamed and screamed, gripping her hands into small fists. But she never broke her pose, never tried to dodge a blow. Frankly, Jason was amazed. Her luminous white skin was a mass of red welts, some beading tiny drops of blood before he was done. He had not lied about the gravity of her offense. He loved her, was absolutely obsessed with possessing her, but he was dead serious about his pleasure always coming first. He was making damned sure she took it seriously too.

Finally he stepped back to catch his breath. God, she was beautiful.

"Myka, tell me the purpose of pose 3."

She had to spit out her shirt to answer. "For you to enjoy Myka's tits, sir." Her voice, already hoarse, sounded painfully cracked after all that screaming. "In pose 3 Myka is nothing except her tits. She doesn't move, she makes no sound. She is just tits for your amusement, sir."

"Very good, baby. Show me pose 3, Myka."

The girl raised up, keeping her knees widely spread she eased her ravaged bottom onto her heels. The pain of sitting on her welts brought a flood of fresh tears. She locked her arms behind her back, pulling her elbows close. Muscles quivering with strain, she lifted her chin and lowered her eyes respectfully.

"These tits are really amazing, baby," Jason whistled. "I think this one is my favorite." He gripped her left breast, where his fingers had made dark bruises in her white flesh. "Or maybe you're just prettier with my marks on you."

Jason stepped back and brought the cord sharply across the tops of both of her big tits, making them bounce and flop, and bringing a gasp, quickly suppressed, from her lips.

Jason backhanded the girl across the mouth, knocking her to the floor.

She scramble quickly back into position, her eyes huge with terror. As soon as she was in place he brought the cord down straight across her nipples. She grunted with pain, and he knocked her down with another backhanded blow.

Again she scrambled back into her kneeling pose. Again he struck her proffered tits with the cord. She screamed aloud, and again he knocked her down.

This time he rained angry blows down on her as she tried to move back into position. When she had her tits thrust painfully towards him, he concentrated the blows there, landing as many as he could directly on her nipples.

She made not a sound. She kept her big titties thrust out for him, and he made them dance with each blow. When they were a mass of red welts, with hardly any white skin showing at all, Jason stopped.

"Remarkable," he murmured.

"Now, sweetie, relax your thighs, just a bit. Rest your hands on your knees and bow your head. There's my good girl. Pose 5 is your default pose. It is for conversation, for your lessons, for relaxing. With my permission, and ONLY with my permission, you may raise your face enough to look about or watch television, or use your hands to eat or drink. You are free to address me while in this pose, without specific permission. Now. Do you have anything you would like to say to me, Myka?"

"Myka is sorry she was bad, Mr Reed. She tried not to make noise in pose 3, sir."

"No. No more about that. Your punishment is over; all is forgiven."

"Th...thank you, sir."

"You're very welcome, Myka. Is there anything else?"

"Myka needs to use the restroom, Mr Reed."

"Fine. Take a shower as well. No hot water. You will only use hot water when I deem it a special occasion. Dry your hair, no makeup. Then come to your room. I'm going to go through your things, let you know what you can keep and what you need to get rid of."

"Yes, Mr Reed."

"But first, I will still need you to clean this floor. I think pose 2 should work well for the task."

Jason watched blissfully as the girl struggled to balance on elbows and knees while lapping his dried cum from the floor. This was turning out to be a perfect day.

When Myka slipped into her bedroom, freshly scrubbed and still chilled from the cold shower, she went to her knees just inside the door. The soft carpet of her bedroom was like heaven after the hardwood floor of the living room.

He was going through her closet, tossing most of her clothes into a pile in the floor. Her dresser drawers were mostly opened, and mostly empty, their contents likely at the bottom of that quickly growing pile. It wasn't just clothes he was tossing either. The posters from her walls were in that pile, the magazines from her nightstand, the pillows from her bed of all things!

Taking a deep breath, Myka assumed the position Mr Reed had called pose 5. She bowed her head, looking at nothing but the floor between her knees and waited for him to notice her. It was an acknowledgment, she knew. An acceptance of his right to so callously paw through her things, discarding what he didn't approve.

If she were really his possession, as he claimed, then he certainly did have the right. But was she? There was something very seductive about the idea. To do only what one was told. No decisions to make, no need to stress over fitting in. No more being the weird one, or the smart one, or the awkward one. To be only what he said, do only what he said. It would be so simple. Not easy, no... never easy, but simple.

But was it what she wanted? She didn't want the pain, she knew that. The whipping had been worse than anything she'd imagined. The thought of ever suffering something like that again caused a gibbering panic to start building in her mind. And the humiliation of posing in these obscene positions for him was almost as horrible in its own way. She was such a private person, and he stripped all privacy away.

Something heavy landed on the pile in the floor, but Myka didn't look. She knew it was a textbook. What else could it be? So he disapproved of her studies. Just one class or... no, another heavy thud and another and another landed in the pile. No more college then. What was she if she wasn't the smart one, the brilliant child?

Suddenly he was sitting on the floor in front of her, gripping her hands tightly. She realized tears were streaking her cheeks. God, was there ever going to be a time when she wasn't crying??

"This is difficult for you, I know," he was speaking softly, in that kind, soothing voice that hid all the cruelty behind it. "But you aren't this person anymore." His gesture took in the pile that was her life. "You aren't ANY person anymore. You are mine now, my pet, my slave, my THING.

"You're mind is racing, I know. You're trying desperately to decide if you can handle this. If this life with me is even something you want. But that doesn't matter."

He brushed away a tear with his thumb, then smoothed back her hair from her face. "Listen to me, Myka. I WANT you. What you want just doesn't matter. I've dreamed of this day since I first met you. Waiting until you turned 18 was the hardest thing I've ever done. Don't you think I've suffered enough? Please, tell me you don't want me to suffer, Myka."

"I...Myka doesn't want you to suffer, sir."

"Then remember that, baby. Hold to the thought that this is not about you. This is about making me happy. Now, go find some trash bags and start bagging this junk. I'll take it by the recycling plant when I go."

When he was done, Myka knelt once more in the doorway to her room. The walls were bare, other than the curtains. The bed was there, covered now with only a sheet. Her TV and computer he'd not touched. He'd left a few books, mostly kid's books from her childhood, a few others he had approved. Her pajamas were all gone, and all of her underwear. Her closet was empty, except for three summer dresses that he'd actually said he liked. Her few keepsakes and photos were in a box in the hallway. She was to give those to her mother.

The bags containing the rest of her old life were now in the trunk of his car. She'd carried them out wearing only a t-shirt... which she threw in last, before darting back into the house.

Mr Reed was lying across her bed, resting. He looked at her and smiled. Somehow she knew what he wanted. She crawled to him on knees and elbows as he'd taught her and then knelt in pose 3 very close to the bed so that he didn't have to reach far to fondle her.

She very nearly screamed when he brushed his fingers over her nipples. Her skin was so raw, the slightest touch felt like a hot coal being raked across her flesh. She wasn't going to be able to take this, she knew it. The pain was too much. It was almost like being beaten all over again. He pinched a nipple between his fingers, and Myka started to shake.

She could feel the panic rising. The pain, the effort of holding still for this torture, was too much. Inside her head she was already screaming, gibbering like a madwoman.

Suddenly her eyes caught the movement of his other hand. It was unzipping his pants. He took out that monstrous dick and slowly began to stroke himself. Myka watched as if spellbound. All the screaming panic began to fade to white noise.

She could still feel the agony of his touch, it was still a struggle not to scream as he twisted and pulled her nipple. But the evidence of his pleasure was right in front of her. He was loving this! She was watching him grow harder by the second!

Abruptly he stood up and walked out of the room, only to return a few seconds later with a bottle of lotion from the bathroom across the hall. Then he sat on the side of her bed, a leg to each side of her, and upended the lotion bottle over her chest. The cold lotion seemed to both irritate and sooth her burning flesh.

He smeared the cold goo around a bit, before grabbing a nipple with each hand, tugging on them. "Up, girl," he commanded. Myka quickly straightened, leaning forward as he seemed to want.

Mr Reed placed his thick rod between her tits and tightly squeezed them around himself. Myka bit back a scream.

"Fuck me," he ordered.

Myka slid her body along that incredible shaft as he kneaded her tortured breasts, using them to massage his cock. The cold lotion heated quickly, and her pain skyrocketed. His moans and the slapping of flesh on flesh competed with the screaming madness in her mind. This was agony... she couldn't be doing this!

"Faster, baby!" Mr Reed moaned. "Come on, girl, really bounce those titties!"

Myka began to mover faster and faster. Her big welted boobs flopped wildly over his cock as she screamed, no longer able to ride the pain in silence. He squeezed them tighter and tighter over his cock, humping her chest as she fucked him.

Finally he let go of her tits and grabbed her hair in one hand and his cock in the other. Pumping fast, he sprayed his cum into her face, moaning loudly. Then he wiped his cock with her hair and leaned back on his arms.

She stayed up on her knees with her arms locked behind her. She could feel his spunk dripping down her cheeks and onto her ravaged chest.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he said. He pulled his cellphone from his pocket and snapped off a couple of pictures. Myka continued to sob quietly. "Just something to show off to the guys at work."

"I had a great time today, Myka," Mr Reed said. "I knew I would. I want you to know, this wasn't just a one time thing for me. I'm fixing up a place for you at my house. I just want to talk to your dad first. He's my friend, and I can't just kidnap his daughter. I'll come by tomorrow with some new things for you. I'll talk to him then. I guess he'll be home in an hour or so, and you can tell him whatever you want. See you tomorrow, baby."