Claiming Myka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yes sir,"

"That's my sweetheart. I want you to kneel again, but sit back on your heels."

The girl climbed off his lap and went to her knees with a hiss of pain. She hesitated a moment, but spread her knees wide before he could tell her. He patted her head approvingly and smiled when she inched her thighs even wider until they quivered visibly.

"So lovely," Jason murmured. "Now grab your elbows behind your back, and try to pull them together. That's it, make your tits thrust out to me. Careful now, precious, I want you to strain, but pull too hard and you can dislocate a shoulder. I don't want that. Lovely. Now, chin up, keep your eyes lowered, be respectful now. Good girl."

"Okay, Myka, this is pose 3. Primarily I use this pose for enjoying your tits. I love playing with a girl's tits when I'm watching sports, or doing work from home, talking on the phone, whatever. Again, don't expect me to think of you as a person, or actually to notice you at all. You're a set of tits. Something to keep my hands busy when my mind is on something else.

"More than any other time, I expect absolute silence from you when you're in pose 3. Do nothing to distract me or draw attention to yourself. Even if I'm using this as a punishment pose and whipping your tits bloody, YOU WILL BE SILENT. Nod if we are very clear."

Myka nodded and a tear dripped from her cheek to land on her bruised left breast. Jason stifled a moan, but couldn't help leaning forward to lick her offering from her skin.

"Now, raise you ass off your heels. Kneel up very straight. Keep your arms as they are, and open your mouth wide. Stick out your tongue. This is pose 4. It's reserved for when you've been a very good girl and earned a special reward." Jason stood and unzipped his pants.

Myka had been fascinated by Mr Reed for years, and not because he was a nice man. Part of it was that he was gorgeous, that wavy brown hair, and nearly black eyes, so tall and masculine. She'd always know he was a cruel man. And she'd overheard enough conversations between he and her dad to know his attitude toward women. The way he'd watched her since she was a kid was both terrifying and thrilling.

So, yes, Myka had know from the beginning what this "date" was all about. He'd been very honest from the first. He was going to fuck her; he'd said it. But when he pulled his penis from his pants not an inch from her open mouth, she very nearly screamed. She thought she'd been afraid all along. After all, he'd hurt her, degraded her, dehumanized her, and always with vague threats of worse to come. But she'd also been aroused as never before in her life.

Even with her muscles still cramping from his "poses" and the nightmare crawl across the floor, even with the bruises and his talk of whipping her, it had been a controlled fear. She realized that now. She had believed she could get away, if she had really wanted. If what he was doing to her ever became more frightening than talking about it to strangers, she could just run away. But if she could wait it out, and he really did fuck her... well, it was what she had dreamed about for years, wasn't it? Even the pain and the shame were just so very erotic!

But now his cock was less than an inch from her protruding tongue, and she knew she was damned. It was monstrously huge, as thick as her wrist and as long as her forearm. The head looked like a small fist. It looked like a weapon. It was the most terrifying and the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. He would kill her if he tried to fuck her with that thing, and she knew without a doubt she'd die willingly.

He held that rod in his fist and wiped the head across her tongue. Myka gasped her first breath since he'd revealed himself. She heard a strange mewling sound and knew it was coming from her, but she couldn't seem to stop. Her heart was pounding a hundred miles an hour in her chest, and she very much feared she might pass out.

He traced her open lips with his cock, then rested the tip on her outstretched tongue. The weight of it astounded her. He slid his hand down the length of it, then back up... slowly stroking himself. Myka felt a drop of salty, musky liquid drip onto her tongue and for a moment everything went dark.

A hand, tangled in her hair with a tight jerk brought her back to the moment.

'My God,' Myka thought, 'I just SWOONED!' It was a corny, out-dated term, but it certainly fit.

She felt the wet slap of his thick tool against her cheeks, first one, then the other.

"Are you with me, baby?" he asked gently.

Myka tried to nod, but his grip in her hair stopped her. She cleared her throat and answered. "Yes, sir, I'm here."

"Good girl. I'm going to give you a little more now. Just keep your jaws very wide open, and concentrate on not letting your teeth touch me. If I feel teeth, I'm going to punish you severely."

The monster filled her mouth until she thought her jaws would crack. The strain, coupled with the fear of hurting him with her teeth kept her alert. It was the only thing keeping her from fainting again. The taste, the feel, the smell of him was utterly overwhelming.

"Good girl, that's my sweet girl." he moaned as he used his grip in her hair to adjust the angle of her head. "A little more now, baby."

He rocked his hips, and she jerked as his enormous cock slammed into the back of her throat, cutting off her breath. She fought panic as he moaned loudly and thrust another inch down her throat. She felt her throat convulsing around him, gagging, her chest heaving vainly for breath.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's it," he groaned. "Choke on it, baby. Holy shit that feels amazing! A little more, baby, and I'll let you breath. Just a little more."

He thrust his hips and at the same time, shoved her head down roughly over him. The monster slid into her another two, maybe three inches, Myka thought. She was suffocating, she realized. He was killing her, and he probably had less than half that length inside her. She felt cheated somehow. If she was going to die like this, shouldn't she at least get to taste all of him?

She tried to push her face onto him, tried to take more into her violently spasming throat. Something caught in her hair was holding her back, pulling her off him. She tried to scream in frustration but there was no air. Then there was air, but his cock was gone from her throat, gone from her mouth. She cried out, sucked in great lungs full of precious air, and cried out again.

Then he was thrusting into her throat. She tried to suck him, but he was just too big, too violent, as he humped her face savagely.

"Oh fuck, yeah. Take it baby, take it. Oh hell yeah, choke on it, baby. Good little bitch, keep choking. Fuck yes!"

Myka was lost in a seemingly endless cycle. Mr Reed pounded his amazing rod down her throat until the lack of air made her vision go dark. And just before she'd pass out, he'd pull back, letting in precious breath. But then the need for his cock would make her cry out, fighting against his hold on her hair, to shove her face back onto him.

Finally Mr Reed gave a great roar and shoved Myka away from him so hard she fell to her side and slid across the floor. Breathing hard, trying to struggle back onto her knees, Myka froze suddenly as Mr Reed gave two quick pumps to his cock and began to shoot out stream after stream of hot white spunk onto the floor in front of her.

It was a remarkable sight. Myka's eyes darted from Mr Reed's cock to the puddle of goo on the floor, then back, completely spellbound.

"Be a good girl, now," his voice cut into her haze of amazement. "Lick that up for me."

Then he turned away and started down the hall towards the bathroom. With a final moan, Myka darted her tongue out and set to work.

12