Claire

Story Info
Claire gets fucked by her Daddy before going out.
1.9k words
4.37
80.7k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emma7588
Emma7588
137 Followers

Claire finished applying the rainbow flag to her cheekbone and leant back to check her appearance. Her eyes were framed in a smoky blue eyeliner with a slightly darker eyeshadow making them seem deep and mysterious. A smudge of blusher brought out her high cheekbones and highlighted the rainbow flag on her left cheek. Hot Passion metallic lipstick coated her lips, drawing the eyes to their fullness and kissableness. She smiled. She looked hot as she fluffed out her silver blond hair.

"Hey, babe, where are you?"

"In here, Dad," she replied as she pulled on a tight, white shirt. She wore no bra beneath it and the fitted material clung tightly to her 34C breasts, a dark shadow of her aureoles surrounding the already nipples showing through the pure white shirt. Tight jeans hugged her slender framing, lovingly following the curve of her ass before showcasing her long legs.

"You going to one of your strap on rallies?" Ted commented as he entered his daughter's bedroom. He was still getting used to his daughter being a lesbian.

"Nah, just going to the club with Lucy," Claire met her father's eyes in the mirror and smiled. "Your home early."

"Thought I'd spend time with my baby girl. I don't see you often enough these days, especially now you're seeing Lucy." He came to stand behind her, marvelling how bright she looked against the darkness of his shirt.

"I'm sorry, but with college and dating I don't seem to have as much time as I used to have. I'm free tomorrow night, though." She could feel the warmth of her father's body behind her, a heat that seemed to transfer to her own. She caught sight of his eyes and saw an answering flame burning there.

"What time is Lucy coming for you?" Ted stood closer, his pelvis pressing against her firm, tight ass.

"Another half hour or so, she's coming straight from work," Claire subtly moved her ass against Ted's groin, feeling a spreading hardness pushing against her.

Ted leaned into her, breathing in her natural flowery scent. "Don't you ever get tired of those plastic cocks? Don't you wish you had a real one filling that pussy of yours?"

Claire closed her eyes as she felt her pussy clench at his words, a liquid heat starting to fill her. She knew her father didn't approve of her being a lesbian but Lucy gave her something that she had never found anywhere else and at the moment she was happy to enjoy it.

"I'm fussy about which cocks go in my pussy," she whispered, her hand sliding behind her to cup her father's hardness. "Very fussy."

Ted groaned as he felt her fingers wrap around him through his pants. He was so hard he felt as though he was going to burst through the denim and fill her hand. He reached around in front of her and slipped his hand inside her shirt to feel her tits. He loved his daughter's tits, they fitted his hand perfectly, sensitive nipples thrusting against his palm. He could suck and nibble on those little puppies all night long if she let him.

Claire gasped as she felt him tug and tease on her nipples. Her tits were so sensitive in his hands, she could feel the lust arcing down from them straight to her clenching pussy where her juices were starting to trickle out of her. She watched as he lifted her shirt up over her tits, leaving it bunched beneath her chin, and tugged on them, rolling the nipples in his fingertips. Her questing fingers opened his trousers and she slipped her hand in side, stroking his hard cock, feeling it jerk against her.

"Oh, yeah, baby girl, stroke Daddy's cock, just like that," he groaned in her ear, thrusting against her.

Claire turned around in his arms and went down on her knees, freeing his cock from the confines of his pants. She licked her lips as it bobbed before her, a drop of precum glistening on its tip. Her tongue reached out and tasted it, savouring the salty taste before she took him in her mouth. One hand wrapped around his base, stroking and massaging as she bobbed her head along its length. He filled her mouth, one hand on her head as he slowly pumped in and out of her.

She opened her own jeans and slid her hand inside, feeling her sodden pussy and engorged clit. She wanted her father's cock in her dripping pussy, pounding it like he used to. She gave him one last suck before getting up and stripping out of her jeans and thong, leaving the shirt bunched up above her tits. She smiled, her eyes lingering on his wet cock bobbing out before him, and walked over to her bed where she lay down upon it, legs spread wide as she stroked her wet, glistening pussy.

"Like what you see, Daddy?" she whispered in a husky voice, her eyes dark with lust.

"You know I do, baby," Ted replied as he fisted his cock, slowly pumping it as he watched her finger her pussy.

"Show me, Daddy. Show me how much you love me." She opened her legs wider before running her hands up her body to cup her tits, tugging on the sensitive nipples.

Ted didn't need a second invitation. He stripped off his shirt and trousers, kicking his boxers off and tossing them aside before going down on his daughter, his mouth latching onto her pussy like a man starved of water latches on to his first drink. His tongue eagerly lapped at her juices, circling her hard clit, drawing it into his mouth where he let his teeth lightly scrape against it.

Claire arched up of the bed, her hands gripping her father's shoulders tightly as she rubbed her pussy against him. Juices poured out of her as he lapped at her, torturing and pleasuring her with every lick. She panted, breathless, as he slipped a finger inside her wet cunt.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, I need you now!" she cried out, arching beneath him.

Ted looked up, his face coated in his daughter's juices and smiled at her. "How much do you need it, baby?" he growled, sliding his fingers deep inside her wet pussy. The scent of her surrounded him, the taste of her coated his lips and tongue yet it wasn't enough for him. He wanted to bury himself so deep inside her pussy she would never want another cock.

"I'll die without it, Daddy! Please, please, fuck your baby girl. Fuck her now!" She writhed on the bed, her body taut with lust and need.

"Oh, I will, baby, I will," he vowed as he moved up her body. He let his cock find the entrance to her pussy and paused, looking down at her flushed features. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard and fill you up with so much cum you'll be leaking for weeks."

"Yes, Daddy! Yes! Oh, please, Daddy! Fuck me!" Mindless with desire, Claire begged and pleaded to her father, thrusting her pussy at him, tits bouncing and rolling with each movement.

Ted slammed his cock inside her, feeling it glide along its slick walls, filling her. He watched her eyes roll back as she screamed out his name. He grabbed one of her tits, lowering his mouth to it to suck hard upon the aching tip as he moved his hips back and forth, thrusting deep inside her. His other hand mimicked his mouth with her free tit as he pounded her pussy.

"Yes, Daddy, yes. Oh, fuck, yes, fuck your daughter. Fill her cunt with your cum, breed her. I need it so bad, fill me!" Claire tossed around beneath him, lost in the haze of their incestuous fucking. She could feel him deep in her cunt, stretching her as he thrust harder and harder. The sound of her juices squelching in her pussy filled her ears. Her hands gripped his hips, pulling him deeper into her as she wrapped her long legs around him.

"Feel Daddy's cock in that warm cunt of yours, filling you up. I'm gonna cum so hard in there, so hot. My cum will breed you, make you into a pregnant lesbian, show the others that you still love a man's cock in your cunt. A hot male cock, your daddy's cock."

He thrust harder into her, moving faster, breathing hard above her. He could feel his balls start to tighten as he got ready to spill his load deep in her warm depths. He bit down on her tit, flicking the nipple with his tongue whilst he reached down between them to struck her hard clit.

"Fuck, Daddy!!" she screamed as she shattered around him, her pussy walls clenching his length, massaging him.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Ted roared as he released his load deep in his daughter's pussy. He felt her milking him of every last drop of cum as he jerked against her. He pressed his mouth against hers, tongue echoing his cock as he thrust in and out of her mouth before collapsing against her.

Still twitching in the aftermath of her passionate explosion, Claire sank back on her bed, heart pounding in her chest. Her pussy still spasmed about her father's cock, taking every last drop of cum that he had. She loved the weight of him pressing against her, his hair roughened chest rubbing against her tits.

"I hope we made a baby," she whispered.

"If we didn't tonight, we can always do it again," Ted replied, groaning as he slid out of her and rolled to the side.

Claire's phone pinged a text message and she reached out to read it. "It's Lucy, she's outside."

On shaky legs she stood up and pulled on her jeans, forgoing the thong. She loved the feel of the roughened material against her sensitive pussy lips. She tugged her shirt down, knowing her nipples were still hard and her pale skin showed her father's finger marks.

"Do you think Lucy will mind that you've just been fucked hard by your father?" Ted asked, watching her dress. He loved his daughter's body, slender in the right places and full where it should be.

"No, knowing her she'd just wish that she'd been here, fucking herself whilst she watched us," Claire replied. She leant over and gave her father a long, wet kiss. "I'll come home as soon as I can."

Ted cupped his sticky cock and slowly stroked it. "I'll be here, baby girl," he said. "I'll be here."

Claire smiled before slipping of the door and heading downstairs to meet Lucy. The tall woman was standing by the side of her car, her leather jacket hanging open to reveal her bra top. Black jeans hugged her body whilst a gentle breeze tugged at the short, spiky hair.

"You've been fucking," she said as she opened the car door for Claire.

"Yes, and it was so good. You can find out at the club," Claire replied with a smile. She waited until the other woman had gotten in the car beside her and grabbed her hand, sliding it down the front of her jeans so that Lucy could feel her wet cunt. "I saved you some."

"Oh, you dirty little slut," Lucy growled as she rubbed the wet slit before removing her fingers and taking a long lick. "I'm going to enjoy this." She put the car into drive and they headed off downtown to the clubhouse where the others waited.

Emma7588
Emma7588
137 Followers