Claire and Chris

Story Info
A stepdaughter tries to seduce her stepfather.
8.9k words
4.32
100k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StepDad49
StepDad49
11 Followers

Hello,

This story revolves around a Stepfather (Chris) and his 18-year-old daughter (Claire). It's built through an email exchange and gives both perspectives. Often, the exchange overlaps events. Let me know if you like this format. Perhaps we can create a story, too. Claire starts us off with the setup:

Claire:

I just graduated from high school and my mom has decided to throw me an unwanted graduation party. You are my stepfather. We're kind of close because I don't view you a parent figure, just someone who I see as a friend and who I always thought was pretty hot. My mother and I have been fighting lately because I went behind her back and picked an art school instead of a regular college like she wanted. She ended up inviting a lot of family friends and a few of my classmates, one of them being my ex boyfriend who I no longer get along with. She decided to have the party outside in the backyard and I've gone missing from the party. My mom sends you off to find me. You know that I was wearing a cute little white summer dress and red wedges with my long brown hair curled at the ends and some of it pulled back.

Chris:

I've had a couple of beers, finding some way to tolerate this party. Some of your friends are very hot, and I've done a good job trying to avoid them because your mother is so jealous, and like you, they are too young for me---just fun to look at. She's seen me look at your friends before and told me how disgusted she was with the way I've looked at them. She tells me to go find you, as she has to entertain everyone else. I gladly go, bored out of my mind, with a beer in hand.

I look around downstairs, "Claire, where are you?" It's completely deserted downstairs. I go up the stairs, seeing the bathroom door open, my door open, the spare bedroom closed, and your door closed, too. I knock on your door, "Claire, you in there?", and I hear your voice say, "come in." I walk in, but don't see you right away. You must be in your huge walk-in closet. "Claire...what are you doing? You in the closet?" I'm not sure why I closed the door behind me, but I did. I take a sip of my beer, waiting for you to respond.

Claire:

I walk out of the closet still wearing my cute little white summer dress but I've abandoned my little red shoes and let my hair down so that my curls frame my face. "Let me guess, Mom sent you to find me." I say rolling my eyes. "This party is a total snooze fest and I never wanted one to being with." I eye the beer in your hand and go back into my closet emerging seconds later with a small flask. "Don't tell my mother about this," I say grinning as I take a sip of the alcohol pursing my lips as it burns my throat slightly making me cough a little and my eyes water. "Damn that shit burns," I say as I set the flask down on my dresser, looking over at you and smiling.

I pull some of my drawers open, accidently letting you catch a glance inside of my underwear drawer. I open the bottom drawer, bending down, letting my dress rise up in the back. I stand back up, shutting the bottom drawer with my bare foot. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear and throw a pair of pink shorts and a white tank top on my unmade full size bed. I pull my hair to the side and try to undo the zipper to my dress while you watch me. I glance up at you. "Do you mind getting the zipper for me?" I ask as I walk over to you and stand with my back to you waiting for you to undo the zipper for me.

Chris:

I take a long drink of my dark beer, now half gone, and set it on your dresser. "Claire, I think your mother wanted you dressed up for your party." I'm taking the opportunity to really get a nice close look with your back to me. Your shoulders are smooth, and I reach out, almost touching them. I glance down at your ass, guessing that you are wearing a white lace thong...that's how I've pictured you in the past, so why not now. My cock is growing, but it has before and you never noticed--I've always been sly about it. I know if I get any closer, the bulge in my pants will push against you, so I'm careful. "Plus, honey, all your friends are here...even your boyfriend, what's his name...I never see him around anymore."

Since it's been unseasonably hot, I'm just wearing a loose button up Tommy Bahama shirt, casual shorts, and sandals. You respond, "Dad, just unzip it already...I want to change...none of my friends are dressed up."

I put one hand on your shoulder, almost massaging it, the other on your zipper, and I start to unzip very slowly. I stop unzipping half way down, keeping my hands just where they are. "Claire, but this is such a pretty dress...you look, um, fantastic in it."

Claire:

"Well it's supposed to be my party so I don't really care what my mother wants," I say as I wait for you to unzip my dress. I can feel you standing behind me, your breath lightly hitting my exposed neck as you look at me. I let out a laugh when you make the comment about my friends and my supposed boyfriend. "Those people aren't my friends. I just put up with them because I had no other choice. And James dumped me three weeks ago. Just in time to take a skinny little freshman to prom and leave me stuck with Michael who has been freakishly obsessed with me since sophomore year," I state as I also ask you to just unzip my dress.

I feel you begin to unzip my dress, your hand on my shoulder, making me shiver slightly at your touch. When you stop half way down and tell me that the dress is pretty and that I look fantastic in it I turn to look at you. My eyes locked with yours, gazing at you intensely.

Chris:

As you turn quickly, I don't have time to draw my hands back, at least I don't make a conscious effort, and one hand ends up on your opposite shoulder, grazing across the top of your chest, the other, almost touching your perfect breast. Your dress, half-unzipped, looks like it could fall. You look into me, and I can't quite talk, I just stare back for a second, wanting you so badly.

"Um," I finally stammer out, "I guess you should wear want you want," not believing I'm giving in to what you asked, and not really sure why I haven't removed my hand. "You would look gorgeous in anything," I blurt out, wanting to take back that compliment as soon as I gave it, not wanting to give you the wrong impression. I realize my cock is pushing hard against my shorts, but at least my untucked shirt is probably covering it. I take a step back, removing my hand, "well, I guess I should leave so you can finish undressing," still unable to break eye contact. I reach for my beer, and take another long drink. You are staring at me, smiling..."well, Chris, why aren't you leaving?"

Claire:

As I ask you why you aren't leaving, I reach back and pull down the rest of my zipper. My eyes still connected with yours, and feeling bold, I begin to slowly pull down the straps of my dress. With one strap pulled down I begin to pull down the other strap, pulling down the top of my dress, exposing my white lace, strapless, push up bra. I then push my dress over my hips until it falls to the floor leaving me in a matching white lace thong. "So you said anything right?" I ask you biting my bottom lip and tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear as I continue to stare back at you.

Chris:

I look at your incredibly sexy body; you look better than I imagined. Then I look at your bed, seeing the pink shorts and white tank--"you want me to get those for you," I ask nervously. I slide over to your bed, and pick up the shorts first, almost caressing them in my hands. "Claire, I probably shouldn't see you dressing like this." I walk to you, and reach out to hand you your little shorts, but you don't take them; instead, you move between me and the door. You give me a flirty push, "you can't leave now," and back up slowly, reaching the door, and locking it. With one hand holding the shorts, my other rubbing the bank of my neck, my shirt pulls up with my arm up, exposing my bulge. You look down at my bulge, leaning against the door, then back to my face, "I can tell you don't want to go, Dad."

Why are you calling me Dad all of the sudden, I think to myself. This is getting weird and I have to get out before I lose control. I look down at my crotch, "sorry about that...it's just something that happens," trying to regain some composure. I toss you the shorts, but you let them fall to the floor. "C'mon Claire, everyone is waiting for you...your mother will be wondering where we...I mean you are. You can't keep me in here forever."

Claire:

"Well it won't be for forever." I say smiling at you as I walk over to you. I place one of fingers on your chest and drag it from your left shoulder to your right, and then continue on to where I am standing behind you. I lean up as best I can, pressing my body up against your back, and whisper in your ear, "If anything I'll only keep you for an hour or two or three or four or more."

With you unable to see me do so, I reach behind me and undo my bra, pulling it off of me and tossing it on the floor in front of you. I then wiggle my way out of my panties and toss them on top of my bra at your feet. I then press my naked body up against your back and wrap my arms around you, beginning to undo the buttons of your shirt as I gently begin to kiss and nibble on the skin of your neck.

Chris:

As you walk up to me, I know you are having fun teasing me. I'll let you have your fun, knowing you are driving me crazy. Your finger gliding across me, gives me a reaction I hadn't expected--I actually want to fuck you now. It had only been a fantasy before, but now I can visualize it, as wrong as it would be. You move around me, leaning in. Your window is open, and I can hear the party noises in the backyard. My eyes are closed, and I'm wondering how long I should let this go. After you tell me you'll keep me here for hours, I smirk. "Right, like that would ever happen." I meant it to tease you back, not as a challenge, and now am thinking I challenged you by mistake.

I hear something hit the floor in front and look down to see your white bra--oh shit, I think to myself. Then I see the panties, and I know I have to get out of here. However, your fingers are slowly unbuttoning my shirt and I love it, getting lost in the moment. Your light kisses on the back of my neck make me forget for a moment where we are and that all my friends and family are just outside. "Claire...what are you doing? It feels .... ."

My shirt is unbuttoned completely, and your hands are roaming around my chest. I know I have to get out, but I want this to last just a bit longer--I know I can let it go for another minute and still get out of this without doing anything too crazy. My cock is so hard now, I need to get to my room and jerk off soon. You pinch my nipple, hard, and I let out "oh fuck," in part from pain, but mostly from pleasure. "You are so bad," I say as I would to a girl I'm about to fuck--but then come back to me senses..."I need to leave now...we can talk about this later."

Claire:

I love that you have given me a challenge as I let my hands roam over chest. I pull your shirt off of your shoulders and begin to kiss and bite your right shoulder. My naked chest is pressed against your back, allowing you to feel my hard nipples and tits on you. I smile big when I hear you say 'oh fuck' and comment about how bad I am. I feel you tense a little and I know that you are beginning to come back to your senses. I let my hands trail down your chest, my nails digging into your flesh as they move down farther, over your stomach as I begin to work on the button and zipper of your shorts, pulling them down off of you. I go back to kissing your neck, biting the junction of your neck lightly. As I am kissing your neck, I let my hands go down more and brush against your hard cock in your boxers. I can feel it twitch lightly as you arch your hips and let out a low groan

"You're so hard Dad." I whisper in your ear. "Is this all because of me?" I gently grasp your cloth-covered cock in my hand and begin to pump you lightly, teasing you. "Do you wanna fuck me? Have your hard cock buried inside my tight...wet...pussy?" I whisper next to your ear, beginning to pump you harder as I take your ear lobe in my mouth, sucking and lightly nibbling on it.

Chris

I love how you feel...you seem to know just what gets to me...your nails, your light bites, your hand teasingly brushing across my cock. "It's not that I don't want this, Claire... ." Oh fuck, I think to myself, that was the absolute wrong thing to say. I move your hand off my covered cock, knowing that there must be some precum out now, and turn around. "What I m m meant... ," stammering as I am looking at you completely naked, more sexy and beautiful than I even fantasized, with that devilish look in your eye. "What I meant was that I am too old for you, there is a party downstairs, and I'm married to your mother. We can't do this." I try to back away, but my shorts are around my ankles and I can't move very fast. I want you so bad right this very second, but this is fucking crazy.

You are just staring at me, as if you know something I don't. "Claire, you are a beautiful girl, and I'm sure any man would be thrilled to change places with me, but I shouldn't be here with you like this." You are still not responding, as I watch your hands roam over your body. "Claire, you know I have to go now...I won't tell anyone about this. Just put some clothes on and we'll get back to your party, like nothing ever happened."

I think you are finally listening, and I'm still shocked at myself for having any self-control, since I've jerked off with you in my thoughts countless times. I bend over to pull my shorts back up, happy, sort of, that nothing happened.

Claire

Thinking fast in order to keep you from leaving I sit down on my bed, still naked. "So you don't want me?" I ask you innocently, whispering the question as I look up at you with my big brown eyes, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks. "What's wrong with me? Am I not pretty enough? Young enough? Because I don't think you're too old for me, and we could be quiet so nobody would know, and I'm not going to tell my mom if you won't." I say sobbing harder, acting all sweet and innocent in order to lure you in. "Is it because my breasts aren't big enough?" I ask as I palm my tits in my hands. "Is it because my ass is too big? Is it because you don't think my pussy is really that tight, because it is, I promise. I haven't been with very many guys and I know from what I felt that your cock would be the biggest one I've ever taken inside of me if you fucked me." I say crying louder now, tears streaming down my face as I look up at you.

Chris

Just as I unlocked the door to leave, I hear you ask that maybe I don't want you, and start crying. My shorts are back on, and my shirt is almost buttoned up, but I turn around. "No, honey...it's not that at all," I try to reassure you. I take a step toward you, glad that I can be fatherly now, and tell you, "you are beautiful...your body is amazing...anyone would want you. I've told me friends how hot...wait, I mean, how sweet you are." Oh fuck, I hope you didn't hear that. I take another step closer, standing near your perfect naked body, looking down at you. My cock is not as hard, but still clearly a bulge. "Claire, sweetheart, as a man, you are very attractive, but I'm also your step father, and there are certain boundaries I can't cross." I take a blanket, and try to cover you, but you brush it away. I sit down on the bed, so close to you, and my cock is responding again. "I think you are just in a confused time right now, with your boyfriend here, and thinking about moving away to college, though I hope you decide to stay here." Fuck, I just need to shut up. I stroke your hair, and brush away a tear. "Ok, honey?"

Claire:

I let out a sniffle as turn away from you as stroke my hair and brush away a tear from my cheek. I look out the window, listening to the sounds of the party outside. I glance over at you slightly, looking at you from beneath my eyelashes. I brush away my own tears and sniffle again. "So I'm hot huh?" I ask you giggling. "And you want me to stay here? Why?" I stare at you intently again, turning so that I am now fully facing you. I lean towards you, stopping, to leave a little space between us. "I want you." I whisper looking at you smiling. "I want you buried inside of me, on top of me, behind me, beneath me, beside me, I want you." I repeat as I look at you. "And you want me too, but you're not man enough to take me." I say challenging you, wanting to see how far I can push you before you give in. I lean in closer to you, my lips close to yours, my hand coming down to rest close to the inside of your right thigh. I wait to see what you will do now.

Chris:

I hold my ground, knowing I need to leave, but also craving exactly what you are offering. I pull my head back just a few inches, and say, "yes, Claire...you are hot. I'm attracted to you, but as much as I would love to be with you, I can't...I just can't. I think you know that, and are throwing yourself at me to get back at your mother for some silly reason." My cock is back to being harder than ever, pushing at my unbuttoned shorts again, to the point where it's uncomfortable. "We've been in here quite some time now, and someone is going to come looking for us. Now what would they think if I was sitting on the bed with my beautiful and very naked stepdaughter?" I smile at you, thinking you finally understand, and surprised at myself for taking the high road when I could have lived out my fantasy. I think I hear someone walking down the hall towards your room. I put my finger to my lips, telling you to be quiet, and turn away from you to watch the door.

Claire:

When you turn away from me to watch the door, I can't help but suddenly pull you back around and kiss you hard on the lips, my naked body pressed up against you. I thrust my tongue into your mouth, playing it against yours as I let out a little whimper. My fingers come between us and I begin to undo the buttons of your shirt again, pushing it off of you as I kiss you. I then tangle my hands in your hair, pulling hard as I force you to cover my body as I lay back on the bed. I pull away from your lips and begin to bite on your neck hard, my arms wrapped around you, my nails digging into your shoulders hard, as I listen to the footsteps getting closer to my door. I pull back to kiss you hard again, your hands grasping my hips so hard that it actually hurts. I hear a light knock on my door, "Claire are you in there? Your mom sent me to come find you." I hear the voice of my ex ask as he knocks on the door again. "Claire? Look I know you're pissed at me because of the sudden break up, but my offer to stay fuck buddies still stands." I hear him say and I can imagine him smiling at the idea of being able to fuck me with no strings attached. I pull back from you just as he tries to open the door, only to find it locked. "Claire come on. Let me in, give me 10 minutes and then we can head back down to the party."

I look up at you wickedly for a second as I suddenly let out a loud moan. "Ah right there! Fuck me just like that! Oh fuck yes Chris! Mmmmmmm pound my tight wet pussy just like that." I scream out loudly from beneath you as you look at me horrified. I reach down between us again while I moan and groan hoping that my ex will get the point and leave as I begin to undo the button and zipper of your shorts pushing both your boxers and pants off of your waist slightly, your hard cock springing free. I grasp your dick in my hand and begin to pump you hard and fast, rubbing my thumb across the head of your leaking head.

StepDad49
StepDad49
11 Followers