Claire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had an pleasant, simple meal and then they drove back. Rick parked on the drive and Claire let him in.

"I'm afraid I need a shower first," she said.

He nodded. "Perhaps I can wash your back now?" he asked hopefully.

She looked at him and grinned. "Yes, please," she said. "It's a bloody long time ago that I had my back washed."

They went into the bathroom and unhurriedly undressed each other while they ran the bath.

"You know," Claire said, "I think I was afraid to admit I really want you to myself - but I do." She smiled and added, "Badly."

"Yes," he said. "You've been in all my dreams. You are all my dreams. When you said my house was just an in-between sort of place I did a lot of thinking, and I went and visited all the other places I told you about that first time. And none of them has the appeal of this village. And it's not only because you're here, I think. If you hadn't, and I hadn't felt you might feel I'd intrude, I'd have moved here already, I think. But now I think I may. You won't mind, will you?"

Claire shook her head. "So where do you want to live?" she said. "May I make a suggestion?"

He nodded.

"Well, er - my house is quite big enough -" she paused to kiss him - "and my bed quite small enough so we won't miss each other at night. What do you say?"

Rick said nothing. He just kissed her with a lump in his throat, and held her tight and stroked her back and her buttocks, and then he couldn't hold back his tears any more and buried his face in her hair.

Claire waited a few minutes and held him close. Then she said, "I take it that means yes, then. Now, into the bath with us!"

She sat down in the middle and smiled at Rick who got in behind her. She handed him a washcloth and he started to wash her back, slowly and softly. First he ran his hand down her spine, Then he made circles covering a larger area, with occasional detours to her sides, to go on to the sides of her breasts. Claire hugely enjoyed his hands on her body, and when she felt her back had been dealt with sufficiently she sank back against him, making it easier for him to wash her front, and allowing her to turn her head a little and offer him her mouth. She felt his cock press against her back, and leant into him a little more.

His hands were all over her front; he caressed her with his left hand while he applied soap to her with his right. He found her pussy under water and parted her labia with his fingers. Claire bit his lower lip and put her left hand over his, to ensure he'd carry on. Then she sucked his tongue into her mouth. Rick gave himself over completely to the joys of her body against his. He slipped a finger into her and used the others to stroke her pussy lips, and eventually rubbed her clitoris with his thumb. He felt Claire go all tense for a moment; then she slumped back in his arms and smiled at him.

"Boy," she said. "I really needed that. Let's change places!"

Rick got up and carefully stepped past Claire, and sat down in front of her. She washed his back quickly and efficiently, and then she pulled him towards her. She soaped her washcloth and put an arm round Rick, and then she began to wash his stomach. But she had been too busy thinking for part of the afternoon, while taking down the visitors' guesses, and she had to tell him about it.

"I er - I must tell you something. When you were at my place first, I thought you were nice straight away, and so I tricked you into my underwear. Er - I hoped it would snow for weeks so we could have a long time together, and then you fell ill, and the snow hadn't come the way I'd hoped, and I had to get the doctor, and then I couldn't even kiss you goodbye, and I tried to tell myself it had all been just a prank." She thought for a moment, and she kept rubbing the washcloth across the area roughly around Rick's navel. It was somewhat uncomfortable, but Rick didn't want to break her thoughts.

"I thought I'd almost succeeded in driving you from my mind, and then your letter came, and David said hello from you the next morning, and there you were again. And I thought I'd bungled everything completely, and I feared that you would think me a silly sort of depraved woman, and then we went out and I loved that. And then you gave me those photographs - Laura loves them, by the way, she purloined them at once - and I realised that you were really lonely there, and you looked lonely too, and you hadn't here - and eventually I even tried to tell myself you'd not come to the fête, and then Laura came and visited me, all smiles and happiness, to tell me she'll get married in September. And then I recognised my February mood in her, and I told myself I wasn't going to be a silly old idiot any more."

Rick had put his hand on hers to stop her from taking the skin off his stomach. He didn't look at her to make sure she could finish what she wanted to say.

"So that's why I kept you dangling, you see. I er - I hope you aren't angry, but I feel I had to tell you."

"No," Rick said, "I'm not. After all, unburdening your mind, or your heart if you like, is one of the things love is about. Scruples can be very unhelpful." He tried to get his words right - and Claire's heart almost skipped a beat, when his words sank in. She'd never hoped to hear him say it was really love for him - and now he did.

"I kept telling myself it was alright and then thinking it wasn't, and I even asked Irene's portrait to give me the go-ahead. And this morning before I left I thought I'd take off my wedding ring and then decided you might see it as being rude or intrusive or something, so it's still there. But I'd like to take it off if you agree."

"It might be helpful," she said. "But when you just love me I don't mind your ring; and I don't expect you to forget Irene.

"No. I don't think I could; but you're my here and now. And please don't have any qualms about our first night together - it kept me going all along!"

"You really didn't mind?"

"I loved it. Cross my heart and hope to die!"

He turned his head and looked at her, and she smiled at him and bent over and kissed him. "Alright then," she said. "I'll finish washing you."

She used the washcloth on almost all of him, but she carefully refrained from touching his cock. Rick wondered if she didn't want to - but then she put the cloth on the edge of the bath and lathered her hands, and told him to sit on his knees. She put her arms around him and rubbed his cock between her soapy hands. Her slick fingers and the slithery treatment made Rick go almost painfully hard. She fondled his cock and balls and played with his foreskin and rubbed the skin of the stem up and down - and then she said, "Turn around! I want you in my mouth."

Rick didn't have to be told twice, and Claire started happily sucking him. She looked up into his eyes and he stroked her hair and looked back at her all smiles. Claire felt elated by the happiness she saw, and made an extra effort, which was much more than Rick could stand. Claire felt he was about to come. "I want you to come in my mouth," she said and squeezed his cock in a countermovement to her lips. Rick felt as if she sucked his soul out his body. "Oh Claire," he panted, and when she let go of him he sat down flat in the water. She came his way on her hands and knees and kissed him deep. Then she pulled out the plug and they got out of the tub and rubbed each other dry.

"Oh," Claire said, "I'm so glad to have you here. You will stay here forever, won't you?"

Rick nodded with a big smile on his face. "You bet," he said, and he kissed her again.

"Good. Will you wait here for just a moment? I have a surprise for you."

Claire went upstairs stark naked, and Rick sat down on the edge of the bath, wondering what the surprise might be.

After a little time Claire called, "You can come!"

He almost ran upstairs. When he came to the bedroom door Claire was lying on the bed waiting for him. She'd put on stockings and a garter belt, and she lay there beaming.

"I told you I sometimes did this for my late husband," she said. "I hope my new love will like it too?"

Rick stood and looked at her and he felt his knees go weak. "I couldn't say how beautiful you look," he said.

"Then come and fuck me," Claire whispered. She saw in his face how much her surprise affected him, and she revelled in the look of love and desire in his eyes. "Take me, please!"

He got on the bed between her legs. His cock seemed to have forgotten Claire's treatment in the bath; he was as hard as he had been before. She lay with her legs spread wide, and she looked every bit as sweet as Rick could ever hope. "Claire," he said, "my sweet, lovely Claire -" And then he pressed his cock against her glistening pussy and sank into the bliss he'd waited for for so long.

Claire clasped her legs around the small of his back and then she took his face in her hands while he started moving, trying to find the best rhythm for the two of them. "Remember our first night?" she whispered in between kisses.

"As if I could ever forget..." Rick said with some difficulty. "I'll gladly return the favour any way you like. Oh, Claire... You don't know half... how happy I am... to be here with you."

He lifted himself on his arms, and Claire enjoyed the change in feeling it brought with it. He looked at her and bent down and kissed every part of her face, and her nipples and her mouth again, and Claire held onto him as if he might evaporate any moment. Then Rick felt her breasts heave and her breathing grew ragged.

She bit his tongue when her orgasm hit her, but he only noticed much later, and she pulled him close as hard as she could, and Rick felt his own orgasm build. He came only a split second later, and sank down on top of his new friend, his new lover... "Isn't it lovely what some frost can do?" she said.