Claire Meets Tom Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning; Claire punished, Tom takes her again.
2.7k words
4.28
41.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
344 Followers

Chapter 2 -- The Next Morning

I woke slowly from my deep sleep. Claire continued sleeping beside me, her gentle breathing raising and lowering her breasts, covered by one of my oversize T-shirts. I watched for a short time. God she was lovely. My mind returned to the evening before. At last, after 20 years of marriage, my wife had been thoroughly shafted by another man; and it was in my presence! Wow. I had longed for it to happen and last night it did. In some ways I was sad; but the extraordinarily erotic event was unbelievably euphoric.

I had encouraged her and I had then encouraged him. Tom had taken her. By chance, as we had no way of knowing beforehand, Tom had turned out to be a very suitable choice. With a long thick and extremely hard cock he had sustained a good lengthy fuck. It excited me enormously to have watched. He performed well and I was exhilarated when he ejaculated inside her, unencumbered by a condom. Yes, bareback, the only way to ensure a full load of semen in her before I later took her. ..

My cock was already growing as I remembered. I continued looking at her breasts then put my arm across until my hand found her left breast. As my mind ran through the events of the previous evening, I fondled her nipple and Claire stirred. I had awoken her.

"Good morning, my darling," I said as I gently squeezed the nipple.

"Oh, God. What a night. I am so sore." Her hand went to her vagina.

"I am not surprised," I replied. "Tom is a big boy!"

"Oh, Yes. My God. He certainly is. And he lasted..... so, er, well." By this time I was completely hard as my hand continued working the now hard nipple. I eased towards her so my cock was along her thigh.

"And you took him well, darling."

"Mmm." Her hand went from rubbing her vagina to my cock. "Oh, we are excited, aren't we?"

I did not reply as her hand continued its caress. "I am not so sore that I would refuse you a bit of fun and games." She smiled.

"That will have to wait." I told her. "Do you remember what I told you last night?"

"That you loved me," she giggled.

"No, just before we went to sleep, I told you something else."

"Oh, yes."

"What?"

"Er, was it that....er ... that you were going to take your belt to me." She gave my tool an extra hard squeeze.

"Yes, that's right."

"Oh, that would be good."

"And I said that I would belt you before Tom left."

"Oh. Well I am not sure about that. You know that I get excited at the prospect of punishment but this should be just between us. It would be too humiliating for anyone else to be involved." Her hand left my cock. "It has always been very private when you have beaten me in the past."

I turned her gently away from me and slipped my hand to her bottom. I raised the T shirt until I could feel her flesh. I gave it a little slap then moved my cock, which was constrained by my boxer shorts, into the valley between her buttocks. I rubbed it up and down. With my fingers I felt her labia lips moisten. I didn't respond to her comments.

"Go and put the coffee on." I gave her backside another slap. She turned, kissed me then slipped out of bed. I looked at her glorious bare bottom before her T shirt slipped down to cover it.

I lay in bed with my erect cock thinking. It had excited me tremendously seeing Tom, my friend, take Claire the night before. He was sleeping in the spare bedroom and I thought that it would be a great shame to miss the opportunity. Yes, he must fuck her again before he left; I was sure that he would need little encouragement.

I could smell the coffee from the bedroom. Shortly Claire re-appeared holding her pants and bra. She waved them at me. "Coffee will be ready in five." She said. "Guess what I found in the kitchen?" She then started to slip the panties on.

"Claire, come here." I told her. She pulled the panties up and came across to me on the bed.

I took her hand and looked into her eyes. "Darling," I gently explained, "I said that you would be getting my belt this morning."

"But I need to get dressed before Tom appears."

"No darling. You will be getting the beating in Tom's presence. You certainly do not need to be dressed for it."

"But, ..... oh .....my God." Her breathing noticeably quickened as she blushed. She took her hand from mine, slipped her fingers to her panty covered vagina. "God you're making me horny."

Slowly, while breathing hard and while looking at me she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and slipped them down.

"Good. That's better. Let's go and have coffee," I told her.

We returned to the sitting room with our coffees as Tom entered from the spare bedroom. He was fully dressed in a pair of jeans and a shirt. I noticed that the jeans were held up with a large cowboy belt. A thought crossed my mind as we said good morning to each other. Claire returned to the kitchen having determined from Tom that he would like a black coffee with no sugar.

While she was out of the room Tom told me in a slightly awkward way how much he had enjoyed our antics the previous evening. We both smiled at the memory. He was most profuse with his compliments of Claire. "She is wonderful," he told me. "She has such a lovely figure; lovely breasts. You are so lucky. She is very precious and you are great friend to share your wife with me." His intimate observations of my wife excited me.

Claire returned and I noticed her breasts bouncing and her nipples sticking out through the material of her T shirt as she passed the cup to Tom, who was now seated on the sofa. I wondered what had excited her. But I knew; it was the fear of the unexpected. I also knew that Tom would have noticed.

We were making small talk while Tom mentioned that he would have to go to work soon. He told us that he could stay another twenty minutes. "Then I really must go," he said. "You have given me a really great time and I would not want to overstay my welcome!"

I turned to Claire. "Darling, have you finished your coffee?" I asked her.

"Not quite," she replied taking another sip.

"Well we don't have much time, dear." She gulped and took a deep breath.

"Tom," he turned his attention to me. "When you took Claire last night, that was the first time she had been unfaithful to me since we got married."

"God! I'm sorry. I never thought about it," he replied.

"There is no need for you to be sorry. You did what any man would have done in the circumstances. In any case I actively encouraged you."

"I am glad that you are so laid back about it. I don't think that I would have been had Claire been my wife." He looked at Claire who looked nervous.

She looked so innocent and lovely with her T shirt just covering her vagina and with her breasts rising and falling with her heavier than normal breathing. Her nipples were now rock hard under the shirt.

"Yes, last night was the first time Claire had taken another cock since we got married." Claire looked at each of us, suitably embarrassed. I continued: "And we agreed that, because she had been so naughty, she would receive a leathering."

She was standing in front of us and, having gasped, I could see from the rise and fall of her bosom that she was excited. Her hand slipped around to hold her arse in expectation.

"Well it was you that decided that," she said to me.

"Get in position," I told her.

"Do you want me over the dining table, or over the back of the sofa?"

"Over the back of the sofa." I turned to Tom. "Since you are our guest I will let you use your belt on her first." He smiled. I turned to Claire. "Darling, before you get in position please remove Tom's belt and give it to him."

She turned to Tom and knelt in front of him as he stood. She undid the belt with shaking hands, removed it from its loops and gave it to him. She then undid the top button of his trousers and gently moved the zip down. She eased his trousers down leaving him in his boxer shorts with a substantial bulge in front, which was visibly still growing. She sighed, kissed the bulge and stood. She looked him in the eye: "Do what you have to do with me," she told him.

She bent over the back of the sofa. Her shirt had risen up and so her bottom was half exposed but her labia was on view to both of us. I went behind her, pushed the shirt up her back so the whole of her buttocks were on display, moved her legs apart and ran my hand over the lips of the vagina. She was wet. Really wet. I knew that she was looking forward to what was about to happen.

I returned to sit on the sofa in front of her, taking her hands and placing them in my lap over the steadily rising cock encased in my boxers. Our eyes were locked as Tom went behind her. I saw him raise the belt and with a loud thwack it landed. She winced and gasped. But more significant for me was the tight grip she gave to my penis. He raised the belt again. Thwack. She cried out this time. I held her hands tightly. She gripped tightly. I was now fully hard. The belt rose again. He took a step back, rose his arm. Swoosh then thwack. She cried out again this time tearing a hand from my grasp. It went to her bottom.

"Oh, ah. Oooo..." she exclaimed. "Ooow.... Oh God."

Tom stood back and after a bit she calmed down. "Are you OK?" I whispered to her. She looked me in the eye, then nodded. "Give me your hand." I gripped both her wrists again and she gripped my penis. She was crying gently.

"Shall we continue, darling?"

"Yes."

"Three more please Tom," I told him. Her grip tightened again.

Tom did not hold back delivering three very hard strokes with his belt. After they had been delivered she was crying more openly and she was rubbing her backside enthusiastically with her now free hands.

She had done well remaining bent over the sofa. I was proud of her. I got up and joined Tom behind the sofa. My God he certainly had hit her hard. The evidence of the heavily red and welted stripes was apparent to both of us. I ran my hands over her buttocks feeling the lines of the welts. I loved the feeling of the ridges over the soft delicate skin. There were a couple of light wounds seeping a bit of blood, but these were small. Tom was rubbing his large cock which he had taken out of his shorts. Its eight inch length was as rigid as it had been last evening. I felt her pussy. It was soaking.

I continued rubbing her. Claire with her head in the sofa could not see us behind her. She was breathing hard. "Claire, Tom's penis is very big and hard, darling."

"Oh.... oh..... oh...... please."

I took hold of his cock and rubbed her labia with it. "Do you feel it, darling?"

"Oh... Yes..." she squealed again.

"I am going to help him fuck you, darling. OK?"

"Oh please. Yes, that would be so good," she replied.

I squeezed the impressive tool in my hand and was rewarded with a good dolop of pre-cum. I rubbed it along the length of her slit from her anus to her labia which was now covered with her secretion mixed with Tom's.

"OK, Tom." I told him. "She is certainly ready." He didn't hesitate. He pushed hard and the cock was fully sheaved within seconds. Claire let out a whimper as she raised her buttocks to meet his initial thrust. In a few more seconds he was pumping his cock in and out of her vagina and her buttocks were moving back and forth in unison.

"Good girl," I told her. But I am not sure that she heard me above her own cries. I watched fascinated as he plunged in and out of her vagina. At one stage he came completely out, remained still, only to plunge in again. This brought a major orgasm from Claire who was trying to move her buttocks back to get more. Her writhing shortly brought him to ejaculate. He took several seconds to completely dispense his semen inside her. As he withdrew there was a sucking sound and I saw his cock expose itself, covered in secretion.

Tom had to go. He dressed quickly and headed for the front door. Claire and I followed. "Thank you both so much for such a wonderful evening. If you ever want a repeat performance, please let me know." He smiled.

"It was great to have you, Tom." I said.

Claire put her arms around his neck and kissed him. His hand immediately went to her breast which was still covered by her T-shirt. He played with the nipple, lowered his lips to it, gave it a long suck and kiss through the material.

"My God," he said. "She is making me hard again already." With a final fondle of her bottom which he then slapped, he opened the door and left.

Claire and I went to the sitting room. "Wow!" she said. Her hand clasped her pussy. "God, I am leaking. I better go and clean up."

"Claire. Come here. Sit with me." I took her hand and led her to the sofa. She sat on my lap. She could feel the hard state that I was in. Her hand was covered with semen. I put it to my lips, looked into her eyes and liked her hand. She knew then that I was a more than willing participant in what had happened. I knelt on the floor and looked at her vagina as the liquid within oozed out. Again I licked. She moaned again and again as I continued.

I looked up at her. "There is still some unfinished business." I told her. "You will remember that I was going to belt you?"

"Oh, I am not sure that I could take another beating just now," she replied.

"OK, so we will have to postpone that until later. But I still need you. I want you desperately and intend to take you."

"But Tom has just come inside me. I am leaking his seed. You wouldn't want to..... er.... erm.... Would you?"

I took her now clean hand and led her to the back of the sofa. I pushed her forward so she was soon in the same position she had been in previously. I lifted her T-shirt. The stripes of the whipping she had received from Tom were formidable and were an aphrodisiac to me. I looked at the still leaking vagina, got out my cock, which had been hard for far too long, and jammed it into her. It was so silky and wet and warm I almost came straight away.

I didn't manage as good a job as Tom had done. I was not as big and was not able to be as vigorous. Most importantly I was not able to last as long. In a few moments I was streaming into her magnificent wet, soft vagina.

paulb85
paulb85
344 Followers