Claire Needs to Prepare

Story Info
Claire submits to the Director.
4.1k words
4.01
65.2k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
344 Followers

We had been married for ten years and I still loved my wife. Was this so unusual? I didn't think so. We had been close companions the whole time we had been together. She was my best friend, in whom I confided all my thoughts, and I was, as far as I knew, her best friend. We trusted each other implicitly. As far as sex was concerned we had a satisfactory relationship. Whereas in our early years together we made love five to six times a week now, after ten years, we were inclined to make love only at weekends. So, no more impetuous love making in the kitchen at breakfast time, nor in the middle of the afternoon while out on the porch, nor, better still, while taking a walk in the open air in the woods close to home. We had both had lovers before we got married, and she had told me of the thrills she had had with an older, experienced and dominating man with whom she had had a three month relationship.

We enjoyed life together and she had a happy carefree way about her. When other men asked her to dance she looked at me for approval, then accepted happily. I was sure that she had remained faithful to me, as I had to her. We were a close, fairly conservative, typical loving couple. Claire looked up to me and always seemed to be happy to do my bidding. For example, if when we were going out I told her to wear a particular dress, she would happily follow my direction. She was happy, appeared satisfied with her lot and was basically prepared to do anything I asked of her.

Bill Bryan owned the company where I worked and was my immediate superior. He was single and, as far as any of us at work knew, was not in any relationship. He was a big man who had been a keen rugby front row forward. He was tall and strong, was highly intelligent and ran a very good business. Some would say that he was too autocratic, but I had a lot of respect for him, and, since he was my superior, I had no difficulty in following his direction. Some might say that I was under his thumb but it did not really worry me if that is what people thought. I did as he wanted and I got on with him as a result.

One Friday evening, as we were leaving work, Mr Bryan suggested that we should go and have a drink to clear up a couple of items from the week's work. We went in our separate cars and were soon in the local pub, each supping a pint of beer. We quickly dealt with the work matters and the discussion drifted on to our weekend activities. The conversation flowed easily and we were getting on well together. It seemed perfectly normal that he should ask about Claire. He had met her on several occasions, either as she visited me at work or at various works parties. I knew that she liked him. I had noticed them talking privately together on several occasions and she had afterwards told me that he was an interesting and amusing man. They had even danced a few times together at work functions and I knew that she enjoyed his company.

"How is Claire?" He asked. I told him that she was well and was much enjoying her part time job at the library.

He looked into his pint glass. "She is very beautiful you know," he told me. I agreed that I was a lucky man. "You want to be careful that some fellow doesn't try it on with her," he continued.

"Oh, I don't think that would happen, sir," I replied full of confidence.

He took a sip of beer, turned towards me and looked me in the eye. After a short pause he said: "John, you know that I really like you. You are doing well in the company and have great potential." I felt very grateful to him. Compliments were always welcome. I smiled. "But if you are to get on in this business it would help if I was to get to know Claire better," he continued as he looked me in the eye and smiled.

I was unsure what he was getting at as I looked at him questionably.

"Does Claire do as she is told?" He asked me.

"How do you mean?" I responded.

"Well, if you were to tell her that it would help you at work if she got to know me better would she do as you asked? ........ How would she react?"

I had a faint hint that I might know what he was getting at and this created a hollow feeling in the bottom of my stomach. "I am sure that she would follow my wishes," I replied.

"You think so?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"That's good. I like a man who has control over his woman. Just as I have control over you!"

As we stood to leave the pub he suggested that we should take this further. Perhaps if he was to come to lunch at my home on Sunday? I was surprised by this rather blatent self invitation but agreed that Claire and I would welcome him. As we parted he looked into my eyes. "Tell Claire to prepare for me and that she will need to do as you tell her."

I was completely confused on the drive home. Did he really mean what I thought he meant? What other explanation was there. "Tell Claire to prepare for me." It could mean only one thing; he wanted to try it on with my wife. No! But........ hold on........ the thought made me exceptionally horny. I touched my cock. It was as hard as it had ever been.

When I got home I explained to Claire that I had invited, my boss, Mr Bryan, to lunch on Sunday. She was delighted explaining that she really liked him. "He is good company and if it would do your prospects at work any good so much the better," she continued.

That night in bed as I took Claire in my arms and started to caress her full firm breasts I told her in more detail of the conversation with my boss. She was holding my penis and, as she stroked me, she asked what he had meant by saying that; "she would need to get to know him better." I said that I was not sure. She giggled as I moved on top of her, whispering in my ear that she assumed that he did not mean to get to know her like this. She was breathing hard as I slowly entered her wet pussy. "May be," I said as I thrust inside her. She gasped. After several more thrusts we were both close to coming. "I told him......." I pulled back my penis....." that you would follow my wishes...." I pushed it back hard. "......and that you would be prepared for him." With that we both climaxed together.

Neither of us mentioned the incident on Saturday although the conversations kept going through my mind. I could not get rid of the thought of what could happen. This kept me on the edge so I was erect almost all day. Claire noticed my arousal, smiled and kissed me a couple of times, but said nothing. When we were in bed that evening I leaned over to kiss her. "Darling," she asked, "how should I prepare for him?"

"Well, I think that you should wear something striking and make him feel really welcome," I replied.

"And you want me to .... er....... get to know him better?" She asked.

I kissed her again. My cock was hard pressing into her side. "Yes," I whispered.

"Oh!" She said as she turned her back to me. I cuddled up to her back with my hands around her kneading her breasts and pressing my hard cock into the cleft of her bottom. "You will have to tell me what you want me to do," she whispered.

On Sunday morning Claire was energetic with her preparations for lunch. Having got up early she beavered away in her sexy nighty in the kitchen until the lunch was all prepared. I laid the dining room table and tidied the sitting room. We had little time to talk. As she looked around ensuring that all was ready for our guest I took her in my arms and kissed her. I told her that I could easily phone Mr Bryan and put him off if she wished; then we could have the whole day to ourselves.

She kissed me back. "No. Let's see what happens. If I can help your career prospects by being nice to Mr Bryan then I would want to do it. But now I need to get ready," she told me as she pushed past me to our bedroom. I was left excited with a fearful feeling in my stomach. Half an hour later, as I was preparing the drinks, she reappeared in the sitting room. I looked in awe. She wore a light blue skin tight jersey dress with a low scooping neckline tastefully exposing just the top of her cleavage. It hugged her body, accentuating the shape of her full proud breasts and the curve of her bottom. It ended about three inches above the knee allowing an ample view of her thighs. Below the dress she had on tights. She looked magnificent and I took her in my arms and kissed her. My hand went to her breast.

"You look beautiful darling," I whispered as I kissed her neck and caressed her breast through her dress and bra. "Are you prepared for him?"

"Is that what you want?" she sighed nibbling my ear.

I pushed her back holding her shoulders and looked her in the eye. "Yes, I think that it is."

"I am wearing a thong so my panty line will not show." I twirled her around and sure enough there was no trace of any clothing under her tight dress other than her bra straps.

My hand went to her breast. "The bra will have to go," I told her as I eased the shoulder straps of the dress down and helped her dress fall to her waist. My arms went behind her and I quickly undid the bra strap and bared her magnificent breasts. I could not resist kissing each nipple. Both were hard. I eased her dress back up and gave her the bra. I held her away from me admiring the beautiful sight. "That's better," I told her.

"Oh my God. I am more exposed than I would be in a swim suit," she said. "Do you want him to see me like this?"

"Yes, darling. We need to give him a message as soon as he arrives." She kissed me, gave my cock a hard squeeze and returned to the bedroom with the bra in her hand. I knew then that she would agree to all my requests that afternoon. It was going to be an enormously exciting and entertaining day.

When Claire returned she looked fabulous. The thin material of the dress now moulded her breasts and accentuated her prominent firm nipples. Once again I held her and kissed her as I caressed her breast and tweaked a nipple through the dress. "I wonder if he will like the feel of these?"

She blushed. "Oh, my God," she replied as she kissed me again.

Mr Bryan arrived on time and the three of us relaxed enjoying a drink before lunch and then enjoyed the splendid meal Claire had prepared. Throughout the meal he couldn't take his eyes off my lovely wife's breasts. The nipples were proud almost the whole time inviting attention. He knew that Claire had dressed to please him. His interest caused me to be erect throughout the meal.

After lunch we took our coffees into the sitting room. Claire sat on the sofa and Mr Bryan sat in a big armchair facing her. I took a small chair sitting beside them. I immediately noticed that Claire was so low down in the sofa that, as she leant forward, she would open up the view down the front of her dress. Luckily her legs were tightly closed to prevent us from seeing up her dress as well. Mr Bryan was keeping her amused with an anecdote from his university days. As we laughed at his story I saw Claire lean forward and touch his leg. I saw him looking intently down her front. I was sure that he would be able to see both breasts including the nipples as they hung down in the loose folds in front of him. Claire pushed forward holding his leg for support as she got up from the sofa. She collected the coffee cups taking them to the kitchen. Mr Bryan turned towards me. "She is magnificent," he told me. He was breathing hard. "Will she cooperate?" I told him that I was sure that she would. He told me to go and confirm that she was willing. "It has to come from you," he told me.

"He asked if you were going to cooperate," I told her while I helped put the coffee things in the sink. She was leaning forward over the sink and sighed deeply. I stood behind her and grabbed her waist. I kissed her neck and she moaned as my hands wandered up to the side of her dress where I could feel her breasts through the material. Then gradually, I moved both hands to her hips. I eased her dress up over her bottom. She sighed, turning her head to kiss me. My hands released the dress and clasped the top of her tights and thong. I eased them over her bottom, pushing them down until they fell to her feet on the floor. My hand went to her vagina. It was dripping with her juice. "Yes, oh yes. You are certainly prepared to cooperate," I whispered to her as I slapped her buttock hard with my hand.

"He will hear," she said with a big sigh.

"I want him to hear." I kissed her and pressed my body to her. "Take your thong to him." I whispered in her year. "Give it to him as a sign."

"No, I couldn't," she told me.

I slapped her buttock again giving her three more hard smacks.

"Oh, God, he can hear," she said as she pushed her buttocks out towards me. I slapped her three more times.

"Do it," I told her. I eased her dress back down in place. She looked around to me, gave a little shiver, bent down and unscrambled the thong from her tights. She stood tall thrusting her breasts out and walked back to the sitting room. I followed. She stood in front of him and said: "I took my panties off for you." She passed him the thong.

"John, show me," he said. Mr Bryan was sitting with Claire standing about two feet in front of him. I stood behind Claire and gradually raised her dress again. I eased it up over her hips and as I did so her vagina was exposed to him. Claire was breathing heavily. She thrust out her vagina to him. I told Claire to open her legs. She slowly moved her feet apart.

He looked for a whole minute. But he did not touch. His hands remained on his knees. There was complete silence in the room other than the heavy breathing from the three of us. Addressing me while still looking intently at Claire's vagina he said: "John, Get her ready for me while I go to the bathroom." With that he stood up and stretched. Down the front of his left trouser leg was the very distinct outline of a good sized cock. Clair stared at it. He went out of the room

I was flummoxed. Get her ready! What did he mean? Suddenly my imagination kicked in. I took Clare's hand and turned her towards me. She stood beside me, trembling as she did so. I kissed her gently on the lips. "It's alright, darling," I told her. "We do not have long. Do as I tell you."

I moved the big armchair so the back was facing the door that he had just left from. I took her hand gently manoeuvring her behind the chair as I pushed down on her shoulders. "Bend right over darling." She did as she was told. I went behind her and pressed my cock into the crease of her bottom, leaning over her in the position that I knew that he would shortly be in. I needed to ensure that he would be able to get at her breasts. Once satisfied that access was easy through the top of her dress I knelt down behind her pushing her feet as far apart as possible without hurting her. It would have been better if I had been able to strap her ankles wide apart to the chair legs but there was insufficient time.

"Are you OK, darling?" I asked.

She sighed. "Oh God." She replied. "I am so randy."

I heard Mr Bryan returning. I looked at him as he entered the room. He was naked. My eyes were immediately drawn to the large penis, half erect dangling in front of him. It must have been about eight inches in its semi flaccid state. It was fascinating, almost beautiful. I was mesmerised by it. Claire, with her head in the chair was unable to see him behind her, but she knew that he was in the room. With his palm uppermost he signalled me by raising his hand. I understood. Claire was breathing deeply and, as he watched, I slowly raised her dress again. Her legs were apart as I had placed them and her thighs were now fully exposed. I continued. Shortly her bottom was completely on display to us both; both cheeks were red where I had smacked her. I tucked the dress up into the small of her back so that it would not fall down again.

He walked towards Claire stopping close to her face. She turned towards him and gasped at the sight of his large half erect penis a few inches from her lips. "Claire, I am now going to fuck you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

"OK, John?" he asked. "Is she ready?"

"Take hold of him, darling," I said to her. Her hand went to his tool. Soon she was squeezing it tightly. Her hand started to move along the length of him.

I put my hand between her legs rubbing her gently. I tweaked her clitoris. Claire sighed deeply. My hand came away covered in her juices.

"Yes, sir," I replied. "She is ready for you." I saw his penis twitch upwards. With Claire's help it was now rigid, curving upwards to a bulbous purple head which had a drop of semen on it.

He moved behind her. His hard tool was now close to her vagina. I took hold of it and rubbed the head on the lips of her vagina. It was soon glistening wet. I told Clair to bend her knees; as she did her bottom protruded more. I pushed his penis down so that the upward curve was in line wth her entrance. He took hold of her hips and pushed forwards. With my other hand I pushed down on the small of her back thus raising her buttocks. The angle was now right. The bulbous head was slowly engulfed. He paused. I noticed her shoving backwards. Another couple of inches disappeared. He withdrew an inch, she sighed, he pushed again. He now had about half of his cock inside her. She let out an enormous moan and started moving back and forwards on him. He pushed again and he was now in to the hilt. They were coupled. "Oh..... Oh.... God," she exclaimed. "Oh God, ......Oh my .......... Oh ......." She then let out a long moan.

Now that they were coupled I left them to it, watching from the side. He was forcing his cock in and out in a regular motion. She was responding by pushing back to him. Shortly he lent forward and covered the whole of her back with his body while continuing to grind in and out of her. His hands went to her breasts which were still covered by her dress. After about ten minutes he pulled back, stood, gave her a half dozen fierce pumps and out it plopped, still rigid and glistening with mucus. He slapped her buttocks several times with his hand. They were hard slaps and I winced at the pain she must have been going through. She was breathing hard and was moving her buttocks in concert with the slaps. He pulled her upright still standing behind her, I saw his cock was between her thighs. His hands were at her breasts over her dress. I immediately went to them and lifted her dress up under his hands and over her head. I removed it completely. She was now naked. "Thank you, John," he said.

He was loving her breasts needing them and gently slapping them. He was rough; the slaps got harder. She flinched but pushed them out proudly as if she was challenging him to give her more. The nipples were rigid and he squeezed them both then took them in his mouth. She squealed. He led her to the sofa where he pushed her down on her back. Her legs opened wide. Her cunt was glistening with dew. His cock was as hard as a bent poker. He mounted her again, pushing his cock deep inside her on the first thrust. Together they continued to fuck as I watched. After another fifteen minutes the thrusts got more violently. I saw that he was close and then suddenly he heaved and groaned pushing himself into her as deep as possible. His buttocks were clenching. He orgasmed for a full thirty seconds. As he slipped out a steady trickle of love juice followed, spilling on to the sofa, Claire lay still exhausted.

Mr Bryan left the room, grabbed his clothes from the bathroom, got dressed and, after thanking me for a most enjoyable Sunday afternoon, he left.

I immediately went to Claire. She had gone to our bedroom as I had let Mr Bryan out of the front door. She had put on a loose gown with a loose tie at the waist. She looked ravishing and I held her at the waist and kissed her. "Darling, you did so well." I told her.

paulb85
paulb85
344 Followers
12