Claire’s Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Attorney wife does the summer intern at the office.
1.7k words
3.73
51.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
POFD
POFD
26 Followers

My ex-wife was a beautiful, voluptuous Cuban. Dark brown hair and coal-black eyes that radiated her seductiveness. She was 5'4" and about 125 or so, with beautiful, large breasts and perfect, dark areolea. Our relationship pre-, during, and post-marriage lasted a long time and had its ups and downs. The sex was always outstanding. The rest of the relationship, in retrospect, often was not. What I didn't know until much later was how much more fucking and sucking she did during and after our marriage. She didn't tell me for a lot of reasons, and it's too bad. I always really appreciated hearing her encounters.

Towards the end of our marriage, Claire became associated with a white-shoe firm in town. Because we were having problems and I was rarely around, she had no place to turn to but her office. Though there were other men interested in her, one very close acquaintance of hers was Jose. Tall, stocky and dark haired, Jose was the firm's law clerk. A good-looking, young Mexican American, Jose took to Claire instantly. He always came down to her office, ostensibly to see about work or to gossip, but really he was there to gather in all he could about my wife. And my wife, always hungry for the attention of men, and their cocks, knew exactly what he was doing.

Claire took to wearing shear stockings and tight skirts. Under her jacket she wore shear silk blouses with expensive, lacy bras. Her puppy dog, Jose, drank her in from 9 in the morning until 7 or later every night. Whenever he could come up with a reason, and after hours sometimes for no reason at all, her office became the place for him to end up; he knew instinctively that she was naughty and wanton.

She taunted him, to see how far he would go. Knowing he would be visiting her office, she would arrange the chairs so that he would be sitting slightly behind her desk and then she would hike her skirt up so that much of her leg was showing. Sometimes her panties showed, other times, she just wore pantyhose, without panties. Her breasts and nipples were too big to go without a bra, but she often would unbutton her blouse to below her bra after hours; sometimes she would wear a black, lacy bra. Jose would come into the office and marvel at her wonders, hoping he wasn't obvious. With a knowing woman like Claire, there was no hiding his feelings; Jose's staring and the growing bulge in his pants gave him away. For Claire, who craved attention and cock, it was a lifeline. The tension was always thick and others at the firm started to notice. Claire was oblivious to the attention she was getting from the other attorneys at the firm. What she did notice was the size of the bulge in Jose's pants. She wondered just how big his cock really was.

Sometimes after work, some of the associates and law clerks would go out for drinks. With a few cocktails, Claire would loosen up and talk about sex. Jose listened eagerly, hoping to gain useful information, should he ever get a chance at sleeping with her. Size came up, as it always does, and Claire told him that size was important, especially when it matters most, at climax. Each time they would go out for drinks, or just to hang out, Jose hoped and prayed for more. Each time, he was let down. Too shy to actually say anything, and certain that she knew, Jose remained hopeful. Jose was certain that something was going to happen the night they all went out to a strip club, but the evening ended as had so many others. Nothing happened.

No man can remain impervious to a beautiful woman's charms forever. Jose couldn't take much more. He needed relief from the growing pressure. Claire, for the most part, acted as though nothing was going on. His after hours visits to her office became more frequent and tension-filled. Jose was convinced that something was going to happen, so he memorized the number of the Westin Hotel across the street in the vain hope that maybe one day she would give in and take him to the hotel.

For some time, she would let him walk her to her car. The progression was gradual. Claire and Jose would walk together. If the temperature dropped at night, he would offer his coat to her, or put his arm around her. In time, they began hugging good night to each other. The hugs turned to embraces, and the embraces led to kisses on Claire's forehead. One night, they kissed on the lips. It was innocent, it was fun. How could it be wrong? They would kiss more passionately sometimes. A few times, he would linger and talk with her. After a while, Claire would invite him into the car where they would talk some more until they ended up necking. Not much longer and Jose regularly accompanied Claire to her car, where they would get in and kiss, with Jose fingering her sopping wet pussy through her panties until she came.

The inevitable was bound to happen to Claire and Jose. I was too busy elsewhere to keep her occupied. The tension was too much one evening and Claire was particularly unhappy because I was busy elsewhere and hadn't been particularly good to her. Jose came into the office and comforted her. Standing by her desk, he held her closely in his arms. She cried softly, but was grateful for his strong, masculine arms around her. She also felt his cock growing. She loved cock. Worshipped it, actually. Any cock, but especially big cock.

The first kiss was tender and halting. They kissed more passionately and intensely. He groped her, his big fingers running down her back to her large, perfectly round ass to the hem of her skirt. His hopes and dreams were so close and his imagination, so active, was reeling at how much better reality was. . She professed to Jose that she didn't want to cheat on me, though she had plenty of reasons of her own for why she should. After an awkward pause, they resume kissing and groping. They both knew where this was going.

"No, I can't!" she said.

"I know, I know. I don't want to hurt anybody." he replied. Neither broke the bond and the kissing resumed.

"We can't!" she implored.

"I know," he insisted. "Whatever you want." But by now, the pre-cum had soaked through his boxers and light-colored slacks, leaving a large wet spot. He might have been embarrassed, if he hadn't been so aroused.

"Oh God, we shouldn't. . . " she moaned.

"We shouldn't," he agreed. But her pussy was grinding against his cock and her breasts were grinding against his chest and he was squeezing her ass in his hands as he pulled her onto his slick, solid and thick pole.

Slowly, they undressed. She took off her heels first, followed by her blouse. Her skirt, she eased over her ample ass, followed by her pantyhose. She put on some music while he finished undressing. Then, he held her as they swayed to the music and kissed. Slowly, he eased off her bra and panties and then took off his t-shirt and boxers. His cock was long and thick. It also was slick with pre-cum and very red.

She told him she couldn't let him fuck her, but she was determined to get off, and to get him off. She sat down at her desk and commanded him to come over to her. Kneeling between her legs, he began licking sopping wet, shaved pussy. Betweeen soft moans, Claire moved his head around until he was at just the right spot over her clitoris. Alternating between sucking on her pussy lips and flicking her clit, Jose drove Claire wild with hunger for his cock.

She came two or three times, but none of them was large enough to make her pass out. She had to have his cock, and she had to have it now. Pulling his head up from her pussy, she motioned him over to a spot next to her desk.

He lay on the floor of the office and she straddled him. His thick, long cock stood straight up towards his face. She reached down and adjusted her pussy lips so that they were separated by his cock. When she was satisfied, she lowered her face to his and kissed him deeply. As she did, she started to rub against his shaft. Her nipples lightly caressed his chest.

The pace quickened, two naked bodies moving in unison as quietly as possible. After a while, his long, thick cock was soaked with her pussy juice. Claire couldn't resist. She stopped rubbing against Jose's cock and moved down to suck him. His big, thick purple head was slippery as she sucked it into her mouth and began working his shaft with both hands.

The size and taste of that cock was too much for her. He couldn't believe how wonderful the feeling of her sucking him off was. She stopped sucking and moved back up his torso, striding his cock and then reached down to guide Jose's baseball-bat sized cock into her pussy. She fucked him hard, abandoning any discretion and moaning out loud as his hips thrust upwards to meet her pussy.

And then they exploded.

Her pussy went into involuntary convulsions, absolutely sopping wet. His cock throbbed angrily at her, spewing his cum everywhere, in her pussy, over her clitoris, and all over his belly. She collapsed on him and his cock, his cum binding their bodies together. They lay spent on the floor of her office for a while before she got up and found the tissues to gather up his cum and her pussy juice.

Quietly they cleaned up, got dressed, and left the office. She was guilty and decided never to fuck Jose again. Still, her pussy sore and dripping with Jose's cum, she had gotten fucked. On her way home, she wondered whether I would be there, and if so, would I want to fuck her. When she got home, she showered, removing as much of his cum from her as she could, and then cried herself to sleep as she rubbed her pussy at the thought of her actions and his big cock.

More than ever, would I have wanted to fuck her, and hear about her inability to resist a stiff cock in her presence. If only she had told me.

POFD
POFD
26 Followers