Claire Sucks Her Son's Cock

Story Info
Mom breaks several taboos with her son.
8.7k words
4.62
580.5k
580
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,105 Followers

A last minute cancellation of a client-meeting meant that Claire was able to head home early. She had already made plans with herself to lounge around by the pool and relax.

'This must be my lucky day,' she thought.

A car was parked in her driveway and she suddenly remembered that her son had invited a study partner from college. Once she parked, she got to the front door and heard her son blaring his new Depeche Mode album on the stereo as she entered.

'Well they obviously aren't studying anymore,' she said to herself.

The living room was down the hall and her son had no idea that she was home. She took off her shoes and as she walked towards the living room, she saw her son laying back against the couch with a young lady on her knees in front of him. The armrest and back of the couch blocked her view, but it was obvious that she was performing oral sex on him. It was at that moment which Claire took a step back and slipped her shoes back on so she wouldn't be seen.

"God that was amazing," he said to her. "You're the best."

The young lady got up and turned the music off so they could talk. As she stood by the stereo, she picked up a family picture sitting on a table and looked at it.

"Thanks," she replied. "Is this your mom? She's a real hottie."

"Yeah, she is," he replied while pulling up his pants.

Claire's heart started beating faster and her head was spinning. What started out as a great day turned quickly turned into an oddity. First she had walked in on her son receiving oral sex in their living room. And no less than a few seconds later, she heard her son agreeing that she was a 'hottie'.

The young lady continued, "The guys she works with must have a constant hard-on whenever they're near her. She's got that 'sexy soccer mom doctor' vibe going on which is really attractive."

"They probably do. I hate to say it, but while you were blowing me, I couldn't help but look at that picture and imagine that she was the person sucking me off."

"You ass!" the young lady replied, before playfully throwing a pillow at him. "I can't say I blame you though. If she was my mom, I guess I'd want her to eat my pussy as well."

"You should see her when she gets dressed up for an important event or some fancy party; she's stunning when she has that red hair tied up and she's wearing a nice outfit."

"Sounds like Freud was right about all his oedipal theories."

"Very funny," he said, trying his best to laugh it off.

She smiled at him, "Anyway, I had a great time and I told my parents I'd be home early to help make dinner."

Not wanting to get caught, Claire quietly took a step back and slightly closed the door and pretended to just open it as they came nearer, to look as if she had just innocently arrived home.

Claire entered the room and no one suspected a thing.

"Oh, hi there," the young lady said politely. "You must be Tom's mother. I'm Anne."

The two ladies shook hands and smiled.

"I'm Claire. It's very nice meeting you. Were you just leaving?"

She nodded, "Yeah, my parents are expecting me. You have a very beautiful home by the way. And you look great in that outfit."

"Well thank you," Claire replied proudly. "That's very nice of you to say."

Despite the pleasantries and flattering words, all Claire could think about was how Anne's lips and mouth had recently been wrapped around her son's penis, and how she presumably swallowed at the end. And of course she couldn't forget that Anne had called her a 'hottie' and said how she wouldn't mind if she 'ate her pussy'.

***

After Anne left, Claire and her son headed towards the kitchen for something to drink. There was a slight bit of awkward tension on Claire's part after having heard her son admit that he thought about her in an incestuous manner.

"Study partner huh?" Claire asked. "It's obvious that she really likes you."

He gushed, "We're not dating if that's what you're implying. We're in the same psychology class and the teacher paired us up to do a presentation."

"What's it about? I remember I used to be terrified about giving presentations in college. I used to be painfully shy and reserved back then. But looking back, I'm grateful for having to give all those talks because it helped make me the woman I am today. Good verbal communication is an important part of life."

"I agree wholeheartedly, mom. Trust me, I wouldn't be able to get any girls if I'm quiet all the time right? Apparently you have to talk to them first. And since you're wondering, we're presenting on some guy named Freud."

Claire raised an eyebrow, given the context of the situation. "It should be a good learning experience for you both."

"Yeah. Well, he's one of the founders of modern day psychology in terms of research methods and theories. Basically he's a smart dude."

"Learn anything interesting?"

He suddenly looked away and became coy. "All sorts of things. Like I said, smart dude. I hope you don't mind me cutting this conversation short, but I could really use a shower right about now."

"Don't worry about it. See you at dinner."

***

Claire knew the theory her son was researching for school, how young men (and sometimes young women) secretly wanted to bed and dominate their own mothers.

A moment of clarity came and she wondered how prevalent it was with her own son. She had already heard him say that he imagined that it was her performing oral sex on him, rather than his pretty young classmate that was his own age. A part of her was shocked and betrayed that he could think such lewd things. The other part of her was flattered that she could actually 'compete' for the sexual attention of a handsome young man his age.

It was late and she could barely concentrate anymore after such a long day. She turned off the lights, crawled underneath her blanket, rested her head on the pillow and fell fast asleep:

"So what were you and Anne doing just now before I arrived home?" she asked her son.

Claire stood in her living room with her hair tied in a neat ponytail, and she wore an elegant dress. Tom was in his normal t-shirt and shorts.

"I told you mom, we were studying together," he replied casually.

Her eyebrow lifted. "I saw what you two were doing. And I want you to know that I don't approve of it. I think it's disgusting, demeaning, and degrading towards women."

"Says who? Didn't you see how much she enjoyed it? I know I did. Deep down, you probably would too if you weren't so repressed. Come on, I'll show you."

"Gosh... Think about what you're saying Tom. I can't. I'm your mother. This is wrong. We can't..." she stammered nervously.

"No one will ever know. It's simple mom. I'll teach you..."

All it took was a simple placement of his hands on her shoulders for her to drop to her knees. He pulled his shorts down to reveal his youthful and healthy erection, and she wrapped her hands around the back of his thighs as if she were on autopilot. Tom's hands caressed her hair and they looked each other in the eyes.

"Come on mom, you know you want to. Deep down I know how curious you are."

Claire opened her mouth and she nervously leaned forward towards her son's erection.

Her eyes shot open and she was suddenly wide awake.

Her heart pounded and she tried to get a grip on reality. The images and feelings she conjured up in her own mind felt uncomfortably realistic. The absolute worst part for her was that she couldn't tell if she just had a nightmare or a wet dream. The stain in her panties suggested the latter.

***

The next morning, Claire headed to the medical center's park area at exactly 10 am. It was the exact time that her colleague, friend, and mentor took his morning break for tea. She bought herself a cup of coffee and when she saw Dr. Fitzgerald sitting alone on a bench, she went over to greet him.

When he saw her approach him, he got up to give her a big hug and an invitation to sit with him.

"It's so nice to see you Claire," he said happily. "It's been awhile since we've been able to sit down like this together even though we work in the same area."

She smiled, "I know, things have been hectic around here lately haven't they?"

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company? Anything new going on in your life?"

"Actually, there is," she said with a hint of shyness. "And this is something I can only talk with you about. Not only are you a close friend, but I also consider you a mentor and somewhat of a father figure."

"The first part was very nice of you to say," he replied with a smile. "But you're making me feel old with all that other talk. So what's this about?"

"Oral sex."

"Hmmm...finally an interesting conversation for a change."

He playfully and jokingly leaned forward and put his hand on his bearded chin to lighten the mood. It was a gesture which helped put Claire at ease, and she appreciated it. He asked her to proceed, and so she did.

She took a deep breath, "As you know, my parents had always pushed me to be an overachiever growing up. They pushed me to excel in school, and to work hard at anything which would contribute to my academic success. And that included staying far away from boys because they thought it was a distraction, and especially far away from sex because an early pregnancy would have been devastating to them, and me obviously. Long story short, when I was around 18, I became close with my neighbor from across the street. We were classmates and the same age. We eventually experimented with sex a few times before we both left for college. He was my first. One day he was over at my place because he had accidentally locked himself out of his house, one thing led to another, and I ended up giving him oral sex for the very first time. To our unfortunate surprise, my mother had arrived home through the front door and caught us in the middle of the act."

"That must have been a horrific and mortifying experience at that age," he commented. "Especially when you're new to sex and having such strict parents."

"You have no idea. Let's just say that it was difficult for me and him to be friends after that. My mother really let us have it, and after that day I was constantly lectured on how oral sex was disgusting and degrading towards women who do it. She was a strong feminist, and she raised me with the same ideals. So obviously that particular sex act was out of the question in our household. In hindsight, I'm sure my father was never too thrilled about that aspect despite being so conservative about sex himself. And as a result, I've had issues doing it ever since."

"That's not at all surprising," he said with a nod. "What happens in our early life and with our upbringing often shapes who are as adults- especially from traumatic events. Sometimes we develop anxiety to certain things, like a phobia, or sometimes we become drawn to it out of curiosity. Are you with a partner at the moment? Are you asking me for advice on how to get over this?"

"That's sort of the case. But I actually haven't gotten to the main point yet."

"Then what is the main point?"

"It has to do with someone I'm close with," she replied with her nerves building. "He's someone I deeply care for and love unconditionally. It has nothing to do with jealousy, but I saw him on the receiving end of an oral encounter. And then I heard him admitting to thinking about me while he was receiving it. In other words, he imagined that I was going down on him when he already had a beautiful young woman. Keep in mind that this is a person that I love but could NEVER be with under any circumstance. But late that night, while I was asleep, I had an adult dream that I was actually about to orally service him, and when I woke up, I was pretty freaked out to say the least."

His phone made a beeping noise and he looked down to read the message.

"Claire, I know this is a horrible thing to do in the middle of this conversation, but I have something that needs to be taken care of. Can we continue this another time?"

"Of course Doc," she replied graciously. "You're a very busy man and saving lives takes a heck of a lot more priority over my personal drama."

He stood up and patted her on the shoulder. "If you want my advice, he sounds like a married man, and if that's the case, then you should just leave this alone. But if I'm wrong, and he's not officially committed to anyone, then I recommend that you talk to him about your feelings. See where it goes and how you feel about it afterwards. Dreams often times represent our most carnal needs and desires. You've been repressed for way too long, and you're in your prime. Besides, you're a very special woman and I'm sure he would appreciate your candor regardless of what your relationship with him is. Once you get to the truth, I'm sure you'll know how to resolve whatever is bothering you."

"You know what, you may be right about that. I'll never be able to fully resolve this issue without getting to the bottom of it. Thanks Doc. I knew I came to the right person."

He smiled, "I'm always happy to oblige."

***

That night, Claire made her son's favorite dish for dinner- chicken parmesan, pasta, and a side of fresh salad. They had dinner that night as if nothing was out of the ordinary; as if she had never caught him at the end of a sex act which changed everything for her. It was a fact she couldn't let go of.

"Once again, this is absolutely delicious," he said emphatically for the fourth time. "You're such a great cook mom. The world needs more women like you."

"Thank you. We've all got to eat right? I just try a little harder, that's all. That's my secret."

"Well I wish you'd teach that to more people. My ex-girlfriend tried cooking for me once and it tasted a horse's ass- not that I've ever tasted that. I think I even got sick afterwards."

She gave him a playful look. "Speaking of which, are you and Anne really just study partners? The way you two smile at each other isn't the kind of look which ordinary classmates normally share."

"What, two people working on an important school project aren't allowed to smile when they finish working? What's the world coming to if you can't do that anymore?"

"Relax, you're not on the hot seat here. I'm just saying, she's a beautiful young woman, obviously very nice, and you're a handsome young man. I'm just making a comment."

"Fine," he sighed. "She's a really cute girl. I like her. But we aren't dating. Like I said, we're working on a report together."

She nodded. "Right, I remember- Freud. What do you think about him?"

"Hmmm... Something's definitely going on here," he said with a skeptical look. "First you cook my favorite meal in the middle of a weekday when you're the busiest, and now you're asking me about my relationship status with Anne and my thoughts on psychology. No offense, but is there a female version of a mid-life crisis that I don't know about?"

"I'm perfectly fine. And I'm also your mother, which means it's my job to be interested in your personal life."

"And I appreciate that. You've always been a great mother. But it just seems like you've got something up your sleeve."

She took a deep breath, "Okay, I'm sorry if this dinner is starting to come across as an interrogation. I honestly wanted us to have a nice evening together. But I have something on my mind which I have no idea how to approach with you."

"I think I know what this is about," he said seriously. "Does this have to do with me graduating from college soon and potentially moving out? Mom, if you're worried about living alone, it's okay, I don't mind staying with you a little longer. Seriously, you're a great cook and I enjoy your company the way you enjoy mine. It won't bother me at all if you want me to continue living at home rent free. It might even be for the best."

"Is that what you think?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"That's not what you were going to say?"

She smiled, "Nice try, but it's not that. Look, I'll just be blunt about this: Yesterday afternoon, I came home and saw what you and Anne were doing together. I also heard everything that you two said about me, you know...me using my mouth on you, her wanting me to 'eat her pussy'. All of it."

He froze in time and it looked as though he just saw a ghost in the house.

"Tom, are you there?" she jokingly asked. "Say something?"

"I...I don't know what to say. God, this might be the most humiliating moment of my life..."

Claire reached out and patted her son's hand. "I don't want you to feel that way. I'm not mad or upset. But can you blame me for being the least bit shocked about what I heard you say?"

"No, I guess not," he replied.

"Did you really mean what you said about me?"

He looked down at the table. "Yeah, I guess there's no point in denying it."

"Gosh, what on Earth were you thinking imagining that it was me of all people doing something so dirty to you. I'm not that kind of woman. And I don't have to remind you that I'm your mother. I gave birth to you and raised you your entire life."

"I thought you said you weren't mad?"

"I'm not," she sighed. "Well, I still don't know how to feel or how to cope with any of this. Can you at least explain to me why you thought of me going down on you while Anne was doing it?"

He took a deep breath. "I don't know. I've always thought you were a cool mom, but I honestly didn't start thinking about you like that until the past few months when you started going swimming in the backyard pool again. I could see you clearly from my bedroom window. That's how it started."

Claire was taken aback by her son's words of candor and honesty. What surprised her even more was that she felt a slight tingling sensation between her legs.

"Oh...I had no idea that going swimming again would have made such a big deal or else I would have just stuck with running."

"I couldn't help it," he replied.

She felt her heart rate rising. "You also mentioned something about the way I look in a dress with my hair tied back. Have you always felt that way whenever I dress up? Or did that start after you began watching me in the pool?"

"Okay, now you're just torturing me for your own personal amusement aren't you? God, I never should have admitted this to Anne in the first place."

"I'll tell you what, if we get to the bottom of this tonight, truthfully and honestly, then maybe I'll give you a special treat before bed. No one has to know about this. It's purely for my own curiosity."

He gave her a skeptical look. "A special treat huh? How do I know you aren't going to just scoop me a bowl of ice cream after I embarrass myself some more?"

"Wait here a second," she smiled. "I'll be back in a minute or two. Don't move a muscle."

***

Tom waited as patiently as he could, and after a couple long minutes had passed, his mother came back down the stairs in a new outfit and stood in front of him by the dining table.

Gone was her casual evening attire. Instead, she wore a long silk blouse with just her bare feet showing.

"I'm back," she said. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long, but I had a little trouble deciding what to wear. And as a disclaimer, I'm not naked underneath, so you can forget about seeing the goods if that's what you were thinking."

"I actually don't know what to think right now. Care to fill me in on what's going on?"

"Answer the question first: You mentioned something about me dressing up for important events, when did start noticing me like that? Was it after you started watching me in the pool?"

He gulped, "Yes, it was after. I've always thought you were really beautiful, but after I watched you swim in the pool and saw your body, I started looking at you differently. When you would wear one of those expensive dresses to go out to a fancy late night event, it was hard to look at you the same way. You looked even more stunning on those nights."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,105 Followers