Stepping Into My Position

Story Info
A reserved woman takes command of her career.
1.2k words
4.17
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been a very dominant person. The company where'd I'd been employed as a bookkeeper for the past year utilized a very high profile personality test to evaluate all new hires and I'd scored exceptionally low in the Dominance category. I'd often joked that the test needed a Hide Under The Desk category, because that was how I tended to handle most potential conflict.

My biggest challenge over the past year had been learning to handle frequent outbursts from my boss Rick. While the outbursts were never personal, they tended to strip me of any semblance of confidence and left me feeling a bit broken inside. Over time, I'd learned to deal with him through acerbic, often cerebral humour. The fact he seldom got my jokes made me feel superior somehow.

And so it went until one day the company moved into a new office building with spectacular amenities such as hickory floors, picture windows and customized workspaces. It would have been heavenly except for Rick's tirades about keeping the place spotless. On a particularly hot day in July when the air conditioner was malfunctioning, and I was stripped to the bare minimum allowable -- a light shift, bra and no panties - Rick was on again about dirt on the floors. Apparently my dusty footprints had set him off this time and he started sweeping my office angrily. When I offered to take over he left in a huff and returned with a damp rag. Dropping to his knees in front of my desk he began wiping the dust from the floor. Mortified, I tried to get back to working on a spreadsheet but I was all too aware of Rick on his knees by my desk. He looked so...submissive. A thrill of something I'd never experienced before ran through me. I turned my seat slightly and stretched my legs out and apart -- Rick would be afforded a nice, clear view of my shaven pussy if he looked up. Feeling brazen, I returned to my spreadsheet and waited.

Within a short moment I realized I could no longer hear the sound of cloth on floor. From the corner of my eye I could see Rick there, mesmerized, frozen, and staring. Without so much as batting an eye, I lowered my voice and said, "Close the door now." Silently, Rick stood from where he'd been kneeling, walked over to my office door and closed it, the lock clicking with a satisfying clunk. He stood there, uncertain of my intentions. I savoured the moment, knowing how accustomed he was to being the one in command, and how off balance he was feeling now. "Come here," I commanded quietly.

Moving slowly, as if circling a caged animal, Rick returned to stand before me. "Back on your knees," I said, feigning irritation. I spun in my chair to ensure I faced him square on and spread my legs, pulling my dress up around my waist as I did so. "Smell me Rick." As if in a trance, he quickly did as I commanded. I heard a small groan escape his mouth as he inhaled my scent and I grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling him away and admonishing ,"No sounds. If you can't be silent you have to leave." Rick nodded his understanding and once again buried his face between my legs, rubbing my wetness all over his face.

"Tongue me," I commanded, breathless with this newfound power. Rick obeyed, burying his tongue in my cunt. Barely able to remain silent, I reached for the back of his head and ground his face into my crotch, the thought of smothering him with my juices driving me quickly to orgasm. I felt, rather than heard him choke as liquid spurted into his mouth and nostrils. When he pulled away, I mustered my best stern face and ordered him to stand up and turn his back to me.

"Remove your pants. I want to see your bare ass." Rick complied, and I realized as his boxers hit the floor he was sporting an enormous erection. Stifling an urge to drop to my knees and stuff my mouth full, I ordered Rick to spread his legs as I roughly groped his balls and cock from behind. "You like being a servant boy don't you? You're cock's so nice and hard. I bet you like being used, don't you?" When Rick didn't respond immediately I slapped his ass with the back of my hand. "Answer me!"

"Yes," he replied quickly.

"Yes what?" I demanded, swatting his ass so sharply this time he actually flinched.

"Yes, I like being used...please," he whispered, almost as a plea.

I smiled. Finally, I was the one in charge. I could barely breathe through my excitement, and my desire to make him beg...to beg me for more....to beg me to stop...it didn't matter anymore. He was mine.

After ordering Rick to undress me, and finish undressing himself, I walked over to the short leather couch in the corner of the finance office, gesturing for Rick to follow me. Laying back, I informed him he was going to straddle my face while he went down on me -- and this time, I expected him to swallow every squirt of my cum. Eagerly he mounted me, face between my legs, lapping and sucking as if my pussy juice was his lifeblood. Reaching up, I spread his ass cheeks above my face and drove my tongue into his hole. He gasped involuntarily and I followed my tongue plunge with a sharp smack to his ass cheek. Rick silenced himself and continued to drag his tongue over my clit, and I felt yet another rush of liquid leave my pussy. I hungrily tongued his asshole, salty and sweet, and prepared it for what was to come.

The couch leather was slick with my juices. I needed that big, hard prick inside me so badly I was aching. But first, I needed to prove once and for all that I was in charge. Not Rick. Not Ever Again. Reaching over my head, past the arm of the couch, I grabbed the fat marker that sat near the flipchart on the wall. Not allowing myself to think too much about what I was about to do, I slid the cold marker into my mouth and ensured it was coated and slick with my saliva. Without warning, I inserted it into Rick's ass and held it there as he jerked in shock.

This time when he cried out I did nothing to silence him. Pressing firmly yet slowly I penetrated him again and again with the marker, listening as his whimpers turned into moans and he began to meet each small movement of my hand with a backwards thrust of his own. By now his cock was pointing straight along his tight abdomen, and I could wait no longer.

I pulled the marker from his ass with a pop. "Fuck me now," I demanded. Rick complied, quickly changing positions. His cock was shoved deep into my pussy, as if he was trying to prove he was still dominant, in control, when it was so evident he would never be my master again.

"You bitch," he gasped, fucking me hard as his cum filled my pussy and I squirted my own juice all over his cock and up over his abdomen.

We quickly pulled apart, rapidly dressing as each of us tried to calm our breathing and gather some semblance of composure again. As he left my office I said, "Rick?" and as he turned I toss the floor rag to him. "Don't forget this," I said, dismissing him and returning to my work.