Claire Takes Part in a Film

Story Info
Claire takes the main part in a film; but what a film!
13.6k words
4.04
62.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
345 Followers

The Cast:

Sarah – Played by my wife, Claire

James – Played by me, John

Eric – Played by William

Josh – Played by himself

Director – JT

Claire and I had been married for twenty years. We both worked for our own companies as independent consultants; she advised a local Health Care Trust and I worked for the planning department of the local council. Being independent contractors we were able to take time off as we wanted and often worked from home. This gave us an amazingly flexible life style which we very much appreciated.

I have described Claire and our lifestyle in the story Claire Meets Tom. It is sufficient to say that at 42 she is a lovely girl with a lovely full figure. She is daring, never holding back from a party or from interaction with men, or for that matter women! But in our twenty years together she had only been unfaithful to me once; and that was with my friend Tom as, described in a previous story in Litterotica.

About two months after the incident with Tom I was browsing the net, as one does, when I came across a website advertising auditions for short films. I showed the advertisement to Claire who thought that it would be fun to have a go. Our contract work was not particularly well paid so this opportunity looked as if it could provide some extra cash. We were able to take time off and it would certainly be an interesting change.

As we were both well into our forties we had no aspirations of getting into the glamour of the film world, but we joked that this could be the first step to a lucrative career, realising that in reality this was unlikely.

I applied on behalf of us both for an audition. A few days later we received an email attaching a lengthy application form. In this we were asked various questions such as previous acting experience, and our ability to take the time off from our existing commitments to devote a dedicated four weeks to filming. We were also asked more personal questions such as our age, height, weight and other statistics, including Claire's vital statistics; is this why they are called 'vital'? I included all the requested information, including a recent photo of each of us, and sent off the completed application forms.

"I doubt if it will come to anything," I told my wife. "I am sure that they will have thousands of applicants. But it would be fun if it did come up."

"And we could well do with the money." I added as an after thought.

Two weeks later I received an email from the production company saying that if we were interested in attending an audition we should phone a given number. After getting Claire's agreement I phoned the number. I spoke with a charming well spoken lady who explained that the company produced low budget short 30 minute films on various topical subjects for distribution on the internet. She explained that they liked to use new amateur actors to provide fresh new characters for the different films. We discussed the contract which would involve working a full seven days a week for four weeks. The sum being paid with expenses was eye wateringly generous. We fixed a date for the audition which would be conducted by the company director, who would also be the director of the next film. Although I asked, she would not give me the name of the film company website, explaining that details would be discussed at the audition.

I told Claire to get ready for the audition couch joking that she would probably have to sleep with the director to get the part.

"Mmm. I might just do that!" I looked at her as she smiled at me. I went to the sofa, kissed her and took her breast in my hand.

"Would you really?" I asked.

"We will have to see." My cock twitched in my trousers. Claire was such a tease.

We attended the audition a week later.

We were welcomed by a secretary who showed us into the office of Mr Janus Traliboronski. He was a tall, well built, handsome man in his 50s, casually dressed in jeans and a smart white shirt, unbuttoned down his chest a la Simon Cowell. We introduced ourselves and sat down in a couple of palatial low leather arm chairs as he took a seat behind a large imposing desk. I was somewhat amused to see Claire tugging down her skirt and clasping her knees together as her skirt slipped up her thighs.

JT, as we were told he was affectionately known, explained that his company was in the business of making a series of short films particularly for the internet. He explained that he was filling a gap in the market between the obviously easily accessible and somewhat obscene porn films, which were unimaginative and prolific on the net, and the excessively expensive straight Hollywood productions available through web portals such a Netflix. He continued. "I am not making porn films. My films are short low budget B-movies that can be downloaded by the public." He explained that he did not use well established actors and actresses who, like the best football players, were excessively expensive. There were many amateur actors available, and it was that untapped talent that he was keen to use.

There were to be a series of four thirty minute films. He had already produced two of them and was now embarking on his third. The plot for this film was simple. It centred around a married couple whose love life was in the doldrums. In attempting to rejuvenate their sex life the husband persuades the reluctant wife to take a lover. The new man in their lives becomes more and more dominate and thus makes a substantial difference to their lifestyle. The husband and wife become completely subservient to the lover.

He explained that he was wanting to cast the married couple and that is why we had been invited to audition. He continued by telling us that a genuine more mature married couple would be preferable as they would react more naturally with each other, and it could also avoid embarrassment. He looked at us both. "I think that the parts would suit you both."

He asked us if we had any questions and after discussing the terms of the proposed contract, including the generous fees, we told him that we were delighted with all that we had heard so far. I did have reservations though. He had said that he was not into making porn films. If this was the case I wondered why he mentioned it?

He then interrupted my thoughts by saying that we would proceed with the audition.

JT wanted to hear us both read a short excerpt from the script. Firstly we were asked to read a simple piece of dialogue between the husband and wife in the film. The setting was breakfast with the couple discussing the emails that she had sent to an admirer. We had no difficulty with the script and the reading went well. Claire was then asked to read another piece. This was a bit more raunchy with Claire on the phone to her potential lover. The script called for Claire to speak seductively to the man, explaining that her husband would be happy if they were to meet. She continued in a seductive voice saying that, if this led to other things happening, she was sure that her husband would agree to everything he wanted. As she talked the script called for her to caress her breast, breath hard and excite herself. She acted this well. By the end she had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and was teasing her protruding nipple through her bra.

She read the scene marvellously with great sensitivity, and did not hold back on caressing her left breast. I was entranced by her performance and I could see that JT was as well. When she concluded the one way phone conversation we sat in silence and stared at her. JT eventually broke the spell. "Excellent," was all he said.

"That was quite a sexy piece." Claire said as she re-buttoned her blouse. "I enjoyed reading it. Are there any sex scenes in the film?"

"As I told you it is not a porn film. But, yes, there are sex scenes just as there are in all films these days. Eroticism sells so we do not exclude tasteful eroticism in some scenes," he explained. Claire and I glanced at each other.

JT asked us both to stand, walk up and down within the office and make various turns. I was then told to resume my seat while Claire was asked to remain standing. JT came from behind his desk took Claire by the shoulders and turned her around a couple of times. "The wife's is the most important part in the film," he explained.

He stood back watching her. "Please remove your blouse," he said. Claire hesitated and looked at me as if for approval. I paused, then nodded my agreement. As Claire was undoing the buttons for a second time JT explained that there would be some nudity in the film and he hoped that we would be alright with this. We looked at each other and smiled. Claire seemed nervous but I replied that it would be fine. Claire, having removed her blouse, stood in front of JT in her skirt and her delightful lacy light blue see through bra. His eyes roamed over her full breasts. Her nipples protruded and her large dark areola were fully visible.

"Should she remove her bra?" I asked as my cock started expanding in my trousers. Claire blushed and looked daggers at me. But I knew that she would enjoy exposing herself and that JT would be enthralled by the sight of her naked breasts.

"That would be ideal," said JT.

I nodded at Claire and she removed the bra standing in front of him again, this time with her hands clasped behind her back so her 36 C completely naked upright breasts were proudly thrust out in front of her. He moved in front of her and his hand went to her left breast. I stood to intervene. "I am not sure..." I started to say.

JT turned to look at me. "Don't worry," he said as his large hand covered her breast. After a moment he pressed the nipple between two fingers. Claire winced. Was it in eustacy or in pain? JT continued. "I need to know that the nipples will react well for the camera. We couldn't have a leading actress with nipples that do not stand proud." I could see that they were both as firm as pencils and were prominently pointing directly at him; there was no need for him to stimulate them further. Unnecessarily he slapped the other nipple. Claire sighed deeply. She stared at him. He smiled. Here we both were, completely sober, in a strange office, allowing a stranger to touch my wife intimately. But my cock was half way to a full erection.

He stood back from her and indicated that she should remove her skirt. "I also need to know that you will accept your wife being intimately touched by another man," he said to me. Claire blushed and slipped out of the skirt which she placed on the chair. She was now dressed in her light blue almost transparent panties only. Without being told she put her hands on her head and twirled around ending up facing him.

I moved behind her. "You will want these off," I said as my hands went to her waist. I grabbed the elastic waist band and eased her panties down. She remained in front of him with her hands behind her back proudly displaying her vagina. He asked her to turn, which she did. "Very good," he declared. I was now completely erect. His hand caressed her bottom. He gave it a gentle slap, then another. "You are lovely," he said.

JT turned his attention to me and asked a few personal questions. 'Was I shaved down there? ... Would I have difficulty getting an erection on the set? ...etc.' I answered him as honestly as I could. He then wanted to see my body so I stripped off. I was still somewhat turned on by the whole episode so my penis was still half hard. JT seemed satisfied. Claire smiled at me. I gave her a weak embarrassed smile in return.

He told us that we could get dressed.

Once we were sitting again in the generous comfortable chairs we discussed some finer details.

Claire asked if there was sexual intercourse in the film. JT said that, as he had explained earlier, nearly all films showed a bit of sex and that we should not worry about it. Claire explained that, although nudity would not be a problem for either of us, we would not want to take part in sexual contact in the film.

"Well these things can be simulated for the benefit of the film," he explained.

"Simulated?" Claire asked.

"Yes, we could arrange the filming to avoid your private parts being shown during a love scene. The actual love making does not have to take place. It could, for example, be simulated under a sheet. The audience imagines it as the camera fades out." He paused. "Or we could get a double to take your part when the script calls for a shot of your genitalia or of full intercourse."

"A double? To make love in my place?" Claire was incredulous.

"Well, yes. But only for the most intimate shots you may be shy about."

"Oh," replied Claire. "So I wouldn't have to have intercourse on film?"

"Not unless you wanted to."

"Oh," replied Claire blushing furiously.

We said our goodbyes and left the office on good terms, agreeing that we would learn more from reading the script he provided for us. We would return in two days to give him our decision.

.

When we got home we immediately settled down with a glass of wine to watch the previous two films JT had made and to which we now had the access with the password we had been given.

The first film told the story of a college girl leaving home for the first time. She is seduced on her second day in college but then fell in love with another student. It was a good story, well produced and was a joy to watch. But both Claire and I were a bit surprised that the actual seduction of the girl was all on film. It was sensitively displayed on the screen but it showed full sexual penetration. I was hard by the end of it.

The second film was about a young couple starting their lives together. The story was centred around the setting up of the home and the trials and tribulations of two headstrong people learning to live with each other. It ended happily with them getting married. There were three scenes showing both the girls and boys genitals followed by full sexual penetration in different positions. Claire blushed when she saw them.

I would have described them as soft porn. But I had to admit that, unlike most porn films, there was a proper plot with a good and interesting story line, and the love scenes were tasteful and well portrayed. Would I want my Claire to enact scenes such as these? My cock hardened as I thought about it. God, I really wanted her to do it.

That night Claire and I read our scripts in bed. We were excited at the prospect of filming although we both agreed that it would be unacceptable for either of us to be filmed having sex. She explained that a little titillation (what a suitable word) would be fine but not full sex. We wanted to get into the story quickly to see what would be expected of us. There was silence in the room, with just an occasional chuckle or sigh as we both read.

The script told how James (the husband) persuaded Sarah (the wife) to take a lover. They made contact with Eric (the adulterous lover) through a website and there was a succession of emails where James explained to Eric that he would be more than happy to provide his wife for Eric's gratification, providing he could be in the room. Successively erotic telephone calls followed between Eric and Sarah until it was decided that Eric should pay a visit to their home to meet them. It was agreed between them in various sexually charged messages that, to add to the eroticism, James would get Sarah ready for Eric to have sex with on this first visit.

As I read Claire put her hand on my leg and looked at me with her big brown eyes. "Have you got to scene 25 yet?" Claire asked.

I had a couple of pages to go so I skipped them and went to Scene 25 when Eric was to meet James and Sarah for the first time in their home. I read:

Scene 25: (Eric meets James and Sarah and seduces Sarah)

Setting: The sitting room

Sarah is sitting on the sofa dressed in a loose summer frock with buttons down the front and a low cut loose swooping neckline with thin shoulder straps.

James is sitting beside her holding her hand.

James: "It's alright darling. I am sure that he will be charming."

Sarah: "But I am terrified." Sarah shudders.

James takes her in his arms and kisses her.

Sarah: "Why did you want me to do this?"

James: "Darling, we have discussed all that." He touches her breasts. "You left your bra off?"

Sarah: "Yes. You told me to impress him."

A door bell rings.

James as he rises: "Ready, darling?"

Sarah: "Oh, God. Yes."

James exits the room. There are mumbles off stage. Pan into Sarah who is biting her lip. Pan into her hands which are in her lap tightly squeezing each other.

Enter James followed by Eric.

James: "Darling, Eric is here for you."

Eric goes forward to Sarah takes her hand bends and kisses her on the cheek.

Eric: "Sarah you are beautiful." He lets go of her hand and stands again next to James.

The scene continues ad lib culminating with Eric making love to Sarah while James watches.

"Wow," I told her, "that is so sexy."

"I wonder how the scene pans out," she replied. "It is all very good saying "ad lib" a sex scene but what exactly will be expected of me?"

"Well, I suspect that it will be a bit like the scenes in the two films we saw." I replied.

She looked at me, leaned over and kissed me. "Oh, ... and what would you say to that?" I shivered as I leant over to kiss her, but I did not answer her. I took a breast in my hand.

"Your breasts are perfect for the part my darling."

We continued reading. The story expanded with Eric establishing himself as her lover. He becomes more demanding of Sarah and James. He starts to take over control of their lives, giving them tasks each day, telling them when they could leave the house and what to wear and how to behave. Sarah finds herself in a short chemise with no underwear while in the house doing housework and cooking, and James finds himself at night confined to the spare bedroom while Eric sleeps with Sarah in the master bedroom. There are many erotic moments of touching and feeling but there are no further scenes of the sex act.

After ten minutes Claire nudged me again. "Have a look at scene 42," she told me.

I flip through the pages to catch up with her.

Scene 42: Sarah receives further instruction.

In the sitting room:

Sarah is sitting on the sofa dressed in a short see through chemise. Eric is beside her, has his arm around her and is gently playing with her breasts through the material. James is in slacks and a shirt standing with his back to them facing the wall corner.

Eric: "I am going out shortly and will return at nine o'clock. On my return Sarah, I want to give you a surprise. You are to be naked on your back on the bed. James, you will tie up her arms and her ankles. Make sure she is unable to move and ready for me. You are also to be naked." His hand slips into the opening of Sarah's chemise. "Do you understand?"

"They both reply: Yes, sir."

Eric continues to caress her breasts: "Good. I am leaving now." As he stands he takes a mask out of his pocket and hands it to James who turns to face the room.

Eric: "And put this on Sarah before I return."

James: "Yes, sir."

Camera follows Eric to the door. The camera pans on to James and Sarah looking fearfully at each other.

paulb85
paulb85
345 Followers