Claire's Cousin Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband helps pregnant wife sleep with baby's father.. again.
10.8k words
4.26
88k
117
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,237 Followers

This is a sequel to one of my earlier works, 'Claire's Cousin'. Although it could stand as a story in its own right, readers will get much more out of it if they've read Chapter One first.

Chapter 02: Simon's Seconds

"Oh God! Oh God, Tim!"

My wife's aroused voice sounded hoarse and crude over the slightly crackly telephone line, filling my smart but characterless Shanghai hotel bedroom over the bedside speaker. In the half light of the evening I imagined Claire on her hands and knees in our house, on our bed, her bottom raised towards him, her face close to the pillow, her five month pregnant belly bulging down beneath her slim, athletic torso as he knelt behind her, thrusting.

"How does that feel, Claire?" I croaked, my hand active in my lap.

"Amazing... so deep..."

"Deep in your belly?"

"My fat, pregnant belly!"

"What's he doing to you, Claire?"

"Fucking me... fucking me hard..."

"How is he fucking you?"

"On my hands and knees like a dog."

It was our favourite phone-sex fantasy -- the one firmly based on fact. The one where my wife Claire had a week-long affair with her young cousin Simon; the one where at my insistence she seduced him while I was away on business in South America; the one where she told me all the details over the phone without me really knowing if it was all real or not; the one in which we found out she was pregnant by him and decided to keep the baby as ours.

The one about things that had really happened only five months ago.

In the darkness of my hotel room, my mind filled with images of Simon's upper thighs smacking sharply against her smooth, firm buttocks as he penetrated her deeply from behind. His strong hands gripped her slim waist squeezed tightly, pulling her firmly back onto his cock as he thrust as hard as he could on our bed.

I could hear the frantic buzz of her vibrator in the background over the speakerphone, its tone high and bright and realised it must be pressed against her clitoris this time instead of deep inside her vagina.

"Oh God! Oh Simon! Fuck me! Oh God! Fuck me!"

She was hot tonight! Really on form! As if we actually were in the same room and not separated by thousands of miles of ocean. Feeling that my climax was very close, my hand slowed while in my head, Simon's thrusting quickened and became more erratic.

"Who, Claire? Who's fucking you?" I croaked as the hot burning feeling began to spread from deep between my thighs, down my legs and into my lower back.

"Si... Oh God, that's good!" She gasped, clearly close to orgasm herself in our bedroom continents away from me. "Simon... Simon's fucking me..."

My ejaculation merely seconds away, I had time for one last question before I came.

"Whose... whose baby... is in... your... belly...?"

"Simon's... Oh that's good... Simon's... Simon's baby... Simon fucked me... Knocked me up..."

And with that I could contain myself no longer. My body went into spasm and I began to ejaculate over my belly while in my mind I watched her young lover spurt his seed deep into my wife's body.

"Oh Claire..." I gasped as my spurting subsided, picturing Simon grinding his hips slowly against her soft smooth buttocks, his fingers digging deeply into her soft flesh, his cock pulsing within her as the last few sports of semen passed from his body into hers.

"Wow!" I hissed between breaths. "That was amazing! I'll have to rush back tomorrow before you cool down!"

There was humour in her voice and I heard her panting over the telephone line as if she too had enjoyed a massive climax.

"I'll be hot and waiting for you when you get here. All five of us will!" She said provocatively, referring both to our three kids and the unborn stepchild now growing in her belly.

Although the current economic situation had constrained budgets severely, I was still travelling extensively for my job as Technical Manager for a large retail chain -- more so now so much work was being 'outsourced' to distant places.

I was just reaching the end of a ten day trip to China and had been fortunate enough to catch a better connection to Shanghai than I had expected, bringing me home hours earlier but first giving me a few moments in my hotel to have phone sex with my beautiful, increasingly pregnant wife.

It was time we had just made very satisfactory use of -- at least from my point of view. Claire hadn't had an orgasm, I could tell despite her considerable acting ability. In fact I knew she was finding it harder and harder to climax as her pregnancy progressed, even though her sex drive had if anything increased. But right then it wasn't the first thing on my mind.

Readers of the first Chapter will know that my lovely wife Claire and I had been virgins when we first married and had been entirely faithful to each other from the beginning of our relationship right up to my business trip to South America five months ago during which -- at my urging -- she had seduced her cousin Simon, a fit, athletic young man who was staying with us to help with the kids while he attended a work experience placement with a major London football team.

Claire's current pregnancy was an unplanned result of that liaison. Because of her immensely strong and sincerely held views about contraception and abortion, we had no alternative but to see the pregnancy through but, even though I had had a vasectomy some years before, I was more than content to be the official father of a fourth child.

Indeed after explaining to astonished relations how my operation must have failed, both our Catholic families -- especially mine who disapproved of my vasectomy in the first place - were very happy at the prospect of yet another baby in the house.

"Sorry! I was being selfish..." I apologised into the handset while reaching across to the bedside table for a tissue. "I get a bit carried away sometimes..."

"You're telling me!" She laughed. "You've been away too long!"

"Well when I get back I'm not going away for a few weeks so we'll have plenty of chances to make up for lost time." I began to clean up the sticky mess on my tummy.

"You didn't cum, did you?" I asked hesitantly.

"It doesn't matter..." She replied quietly. "I enjoyed it, it's just my tummy..."

"Swollen?" I asked, remembering her three previous pregnancies.

"Mmmm. Yes. My bump is much bigger this time." She mused unhappily. I pictured her fingers running over the soft swelling in her belly. "It's hard to believe I'm only five months gone. Just look at me!"

I laughed, wishing I could have looked at her and kissed her. It was certainly true; her baby bumps with our three kids had been so small that she had been close to full term before they really showed. This time however she had been forced into maternity clothes many months earlier and didn't like the idea.

"You look... radiant. I love you!" I said, meaning it. My lovely wife looked, if it were possible, even lovelier when she was pregnant. "And we shouldn't be surprised if things are a bit different this time, should we?"

"Meaning?"She asked.

"Meaning only half the DNA is the same this time, remember?"

I expected a rebuke but instead her voice became distant, as if having just made up her mind on something important.

"Tim..." She said, suddenly serious. "There's something I want -- need to talk to you about..."

I tried not to frown at the sudden seriousness in her voice.

"Something that couldn't wait till I get home? That's ominous!" I said in mock-concern. She ignored my half joke.

"You know we agreed that we would treat this baby exactly like our others -- as if you were the father and Simon will never know it was really him..." She began.

"You were absolutely insistent as I recall..." I agreed.

"Yes I was -- and I still am..." She paused. "I've not changed my mind about that at all. But there's some part of me that can't just ignore the fact that this baby isn't quite the same as the others... that it's not actually your DNA growing inside me..." She was beginning to get agitated so I tried to calm her.

"I'm sure you're right..." I said softly. "You're bound to feel different this time. But we'll do what we said. No-one will ever know and he or she will be another member of the family..."

"It's not that... well, not just that... It's not the baby, it's me!... I mean right now something inside me wants... No, really needs... to be with the man who made me pregnant... I can't explain it; it's like some kind of primitive urge..."

There was a pause before she went on.

"How would you feel about me seeing Simon again? Now, before the baby's born."

She sounded distressed and my heart ached for her. And I felt something else too... I thought for a moment before replying carefully.

"It's probably only natural Claire..." I said softly. "I'm no expert in how a woman's body and mind work but it doesn't surprise me at all." I could sense a little tension leaving her. "How long have you felt like this?" I asked, mentally putting my arm around her shoulders and hugging her, feeling her bulge press against my tummy.

"It's sort of always been there, but now I can see my bump and feel the baby every day it's got stronger and stronger." She said. "I feel I've just got to... be with him again..."

"When you say 'Be with him...' you mean...?" I asked, half knowing the answer already.

"I'm not sure. I know I need to spend time with him, be close to him for a while..."

"Sleep with him again?" I asked as neutrally as I could. "Fuck him again?"

She didn't rise to the bait. "I don't know. Really I don't." She replied and I believed her. "But I can't have his baby and not see him at all, can I?"

To be honest, I had expected something like this to happen -- perhaps had even wanted it to -- but as month after month passed without my wife demanding to be with her impregnator again, I had unconsciously assumed that the urge had either passed or would not arise. Her outburst had caught me by surprise and for a few seconds I lay silently, thinking.

"It's not that I don't love you... I do! I really do!" She protested, misreading my reticence. "It's a basic, almost primeval thing I suppose." I pictured her hands stroking the smooth roundness of her belly. "I've just got to see the man whose baby I'm carrying." She reiterated.

My mind started to buzz.

In the nearly six months since the fateful business trip in which while I was abroad, Claire had deliberately if easily seduced her cousin Simon, we had both fantasised about it almost every day -- certainly several times a week and for a long time our sex life had been simply amazing. Recently however the memories had started to fade a little and I had to admit a certain lack of adventure had crept back into our lovemaking.

Simon, her young lover was not aware that she was carrying his child rather than mine but following my vasectomy years ago he was the only possible father. Indeed, apart from me, Simon was the only man Claire had ever slept with. The idea of a repeat performance between the two of them actually thrilled me more than I felt comfortable with but I tried to conceal my excitement -- at least for the moment.

"You've kept in touch with him, haven't you?" I asked, knowing the answer would be positive.

"Mostly on facebook and the odd message..." She replied. "I've tried to play the whole thing down. At first he called or texted every day but it's fallen away a lot now. He might even have a girlfriend -- I've seen a lot of pictures of him with a tall blonde girl."

I smiled inwardly. From her tone of voice it was clear that she was more than a little jealous of this mysterious blonde. I wanted to say that maybe now she had an idea how I felt thinking of her in bed with Simon but I wasn't stupid enough to let the words out for real. An idea came to me.

"Why don't you invite him down for a weekend? Hasn't he got a 'reading week' coming up next month? Most students have. And I'm going back to Brazil for a few days. You could say you need help with the kids now you're getting bigger and could he come down on Friday night like before. I'm sure he'd come."

Claire's voice brightened. "You could be right. He probably wouldn't come at all if he thought you would be home! He still thinks he seduced me, not the other way round."

"So see him when I'm away, like last time." I said, feeling myself getting aroused again, so soon after my last climax. "If you really feel you need to see him then you must see him. If just spending time with him is enough then I won't have a problem. If you need to go all the way and sleep with him again then I'll have to deal with it like last time."

"What if he's got a girlfriend?"

"You've got a husband! You're not asking him to marry you Claire. If he feels strongly then he won't come but I suspect he's desperate to see you again and, if you offer him the chance, he'll take you to bed, girlfriend or no girlfriend."

"How can you be sure?"

"I can't be 100% sure but, basically, he's a man and I understand men. I'm one myself -- admittedly I'm a Cuckold now, but still a man 'within the meaning of the act'.

"And you're sure it's ok?"

"Certain!"

"Then I'll email him now!" She said determinedly. "Before I lose my nerve!"

"You do that. And I'll see you for real tomorrow night - quite late."

"You're sure you don't need me to meet you at the airport?"

"I'm sure, but thanks. The taxi's already booked."

"Well have a safe trip."

"I will. See you tomorrow. I love you, Claire."

"I love you too..."

She hung up, leaving me in my hotel room with another erection and a head full of incredible images of my pregnant wife about to sleep with her cousin for a second time.

***

At half past midnight the following evening when my taxi pulled up outside the house, the lights were still on. When I was travelling, we had an understanding that Claire would carry on her normal routine without waiting up for me. Delays are commonplace and after two nights sitting worrying until the small hours it made sense for Claire just to let me get on with it, leaving a single 'welcome' light on in the hall for when I eventually returned.

I was surprised therefore to see the lights on in the lounge as I drew up outside the house and even more surprised when the front door opened at my approach and my lovely wife stood in the hallway in her dressing gown, waiting to greet me.

After the usual welcome kiss and cuddle (along with a comprehensive fondle of her pregnant body), Claire led me into the kitchen and made me tea while asking about my trip. From the superficiality of her questions and her lack of attention to my answers I could tell that she was going through the motions, waiting for her opportunity to tell me something.

Eventually judging she had played the 'interested wife' for long enough, she turned with her back to the fridge and, somewhat nervously announced.

"He's coming next month!"

"Who's coming?" I asked. My brain fuddled from jetlag.

"Simon. I asked him and he's coming to stay the weekend."

"Wow! Claire! You don't waste any time do you?"

She blushed. "Well I thought..."

"You thought I might change my mind so you set it up straight away!" I said accusingly. She nodded sheepishly as I went on "You're not sure exactly what you want from him but you need to spend time with him." She nodded again.

"He's coming on Friday evening and leaving on Sunday afternoon. It's not long but we'll all have a day and a half together." She said brightly. 'And there are two whole nights to consider too!' I thought to myself.

"Does he know I'll be away?" I asked.

"Yes. I don't think he would have dared come otherwise."

She said as she led me upstairs to our bedroom, leaving my packed bags in the hallway.

We undressed each other and made love gently and carefully on the clean sheets. Her body was smooth, silky and warm and I adored the sensation of having her baby bump pressed against my tummy as we hugged together.

As I penetrated her slowly and carefully, I could feel the head of my cock press firmly against her distended cervix. It felt incredible; the knowledge that the child within her womb was not mine added so much to my arousal but to my delight took nothing away from the love I felt for this extraordinary woman.

***

And so Simon's visit was set for three weeks' time. For me the time passed very quickly, thanks mostly to a series of food scares that required my full attention and a lot of travel, fortunately within the UK. My flight to Brazil was booked for the Friday lunchtime and Simon was due to arrive early Friday evening.

In an aroused moment I calculated that, if things went well, they could have slept together before I had arrived in my hotel and the next day's phone sex would be incredible. Even if it they hadn't had sex, Claire could be relied upon to produce a fantastic fantasy.

I didn't notice until the weekend was almost upon us that Claire had been preparing herself carefully for his arrival, with thrice weekly trips to the gym for expensive personal training. She had taken care to keep herself in shape since Simon -- a sports student himself -- had first visited us. I suspect that the time they spent training together brought them so close physically that the move into bed had been almost inevitable. I was pleased and amazed that, despite her pregnancy, Claire had become more shapely rather than less, without an extra ounce of fat, and her baby bump was smooth and firm.

She looked simply amazing, pregnancy or not and I felt very proud to be with her. It wasn't until the Thursday night when we made love with our usual 'Simon' fantasy that I realised that in less than twenty-four hours I would be thousands of miles away and, whatever she told herself about being unsure, my wife's wonderful vagina would almost certainly be full of another man's semen.

The pain, pleasure and jealous feelings along with the prospect of a week's amazing phone sex kept me awake into the small hours.

***

My taxi was booked for Friday morning to take me to the airport. I had said goodbye to Claire and the kids at breakfast before she took them to school so I was alone in the house with my bags when it arrived.

The journey to the airport was slow and frustrating. A fatal accident on the main roundabout was causing traffic mayhem with cars, taxis and buses backed up all along the motorway and down the feed road to the airport itself. I was seriously late by the time I reached the terminal and later still by the time I finally reached the check-in gate, my heart thumping from the long run with my heavy suitcase.

As I approached the desk the pretty girl behind looked at me sympathetically. My flight was cancelled! So many passengers hadn't made it to the airport and the air crew were stuck in central London. Cancelled!

After taking several very deep breaths, making at least a dozen long distance phone calls and rearranging meetings and factory visits, I found myself highly stressed but with a rearranged trip and an upgraded First Class seat on the Sunday afternoon flight.

It took nearly two hours to do the forty-minute journey home by taxi, the entire time spent on the phone.

***

"Oh my God! What's wrong?" Claire exclaimed when she returned home from school with the kids and found me still there. "You're supposed to be in Brazil! Are you ok?"

I explained what had happened with only a minimum of four-letter words. Claire had of course heard about the accident and was relieved I hadn't been involved, but it didn't take her too long to remember the imminent arrival of her ex-lover and the problems my unexpected presence might create.

"He'll be on his way already..." She was saying in a whisper. "Probably on the underground so I can't call his mobile."

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,237 Followers