Claire's Fantasy

Story Info
Her worse nightmare - however...
890 words
3.03
16k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AustNSW
AustNSW
1 Followers

She hung limply in the restraints on the St Andrews Cross. Her lovely body shining with perspiration and her back striped with the marks of her flogging. Her head was hanging back and her mouth open. Her sobbing and crying had ceased and there was just the sound of her gasping for breath.

"She's out," said someone, "get her down."

Her restraints were released and she slowly slumped to the floor, breathing heavily and quietly moaning. Her ass and back were on fire where they had flailed her with the strap.

She was rolled over onto her back, her legs falling opening exposing her slit. A hand reached down and a couple of fingers pushed into her sopping wet cunt. Her back arched and she pushed up against the intrusion as she instinctively orgasmed, spasming and moaning loudly, her mouth open wide.

"God! What a fucking slut!' said someone, ignoring the fact that it was they who had made one..

They gave her some minutes to recover and then...

" Up, cunt!' commanded one of them and she slowly raised herself on her hands and knees.

Through tear filled eyes she looked across the room to where the three men sat on easy chairs. They had their erect cocks out and were playing with them.

"Crawl, Bitch! Another harsh command and she unsteadily crawled towards them.The cocks were hard as steel at the sight of the beautiful naked girl on her hands and knees, her full tits swaying as they hung beneath her, the nipples as hard as diamonds. Just looking at her showed that she was very aroused. Her skin shone with perspiration, as her pink tongue licked the soft lips of her partly open mouth, she could feel her swollen lips of her cunt between her legs as she crawled.

"I want her mouth. I'm ready" said Charles. The other men smiled. Charles was always ready too soon.

She crawled to Charles who pushed his cock into her eager mouth and with a couple of jerks, filled it with his cum. "Don't swallow till I tell you!' he said hoarsely.

She knew what to do - what turned them - and her - on. She opened her mouth. A trickle of the white cum which filled it ran down from the corner to her chin.

"Swallow!" and she closed her mouth and down it went.

"Now, cunt, do you want us to fuck you?" asked Henry.

"Yes, please, sir," she said hoarsely.

"Beg for it!"

"Please, sir, fuck me! I want your cock!"

"Do better!

She almost cried as she whined her need.

A hand slapped her face hard, knocking her head sideways. 'Shut up, Bitch!!'

She was dragged up onto a chair, head first. Her thighs were roughly opened and her ass and cunt exposed. She felt fingers on her ass hole, pushing into it. Then a hard cock was pressed against it and began forcing its way into the tight aperture. She howled but she knew she had to take it. Relentlessly the cock filled her and eventually, she felt the balls against her vagina. The big cock filled her. The movement began as the man began to fuck her harder and harder. She reached under her body and began to finger her clit. The sensations of the big cock pounding her and her fingered clit started to make her cum Her panting and moaning increased until she screamed out loud as she orgasmed, her body, twitching, and spasming. Henry's hot cum flooded her as he shot his load deep into her.

She was pushed down unto the floor by someone's foot and lay for a few moments, her breasts heaving. Slowly she raised herself to her knees, her hands behind her back in the position she had been taught.

'Well?' said one of the men questioningly.

She looked from one to another, "Thank you, Master Charles, for cumming in my mouth. Thank you, Master Henry, for filling my ass hole with your cum and thank you, MasterJames for honouring my cunt with your cum"

"Now, fuck off, slut!" was the command and she crawled away across the floor to her room, as they watched their cum from her ass hole and her swollen cunt dribbling down her thighs,

As she crawled across the room she heard the door behind her close with a click. She was locked in and there was no escape.

She lay on her bed feeling absolutely exhausted. At least she felt sexually satisfied but she also knew that it wouldn't be long before she again felt horny and would want more cock. Her thoughts slipped back until she found herself in her present situation. She had been just an ordinary girl who liked sex but had no continuing need for it. Now, she had changed so much. The men had made a cock hungry whore out of her. The mistreated and abused her, they made her cry and hurt her. They were clever in the way that they didn't make any permanent marks on her body but what they had done very effectively was made her a nymphomaniac. She knew that despite just having had two orgasms, in a fairly short space of time she would feel her cunt juices signal that she wanted to be filled and fucked hard again.

AustNSW
AustNSW
1 Followers