Claire's Goes to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed an eternity, but was more likely only five seconds, she made her decision and decided to plow ahead and at least make an effort to salvage her grade. The sexual satisfaction that would come with controlling someone would clearly not be in the cards with this man.

"Well Professor, I umm, I was kind of thinking that, well you know, maybe I could, errr, maybe I could....." and with that, her words trailed off as she seemingly lost any ability to put a coherent sentence together.

"Claire, are you asking me, let's see, are you asking me if there is some sort of, let's call it, extra credit, that you can work on?'

"Yes sir", was pretty much all that Claire could come up with.

"I see. Well it seems to me that it would only be fair for a student to have a second chance, would you agree?"

Claire could only nod weakly.

"Well since you clearly put some effort into your attire for the day, why don't you stand up so I can get a good look at you? Perhaps we can collectively figure out a project for you to work on to help with your grades."

Telling herself that she was tough and could handle this situation, she rose as he had asked. She asked herself one final time how she could regain control over what was going on but knew there was no chance anymore.

"Please turn around so that I can see you from behind Claire.

Again she complied and then heard him rising from his chair. The reality of what was likely to happen began to set in, and she told herself it would all be over soon enough and at least she wouldn't be stuck here for an extra semester.

Professor Butler had grabbed a wooden straight chair, placed it in the middle of the room, sat in it and looked up at her. "Clearly, you need to learn some respect for yourself. What do you propose we do about that?" Thinking she understood, she immediately reached for the zipper of his pants, but quickly, and with strength that surprised her, he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"That's not what I meant. There will be time for that later, but first, I believe you should be treated in a way aligned with the maturity of your actions. I believe there is no substitute for corporal punishment in this kind of situation. What do you think Claire?"

Claire's mouth was too dry to speak as she realized what she was in for. God did she wish she had left her thong on. She reached as deep as she could and with defeat in her voice said, "Professor Butler, I believe it would help my attitude if you would oversee the punishment that I deserve."

A broad smile spread across his face when he heard this. "Well then, since you have asked, I will make an attempt to assist you. Before I ask you to lie across my lap, please remove your shoes." Claire reached down to remove them, and as she placed her now bare feet on the tile floor, she realized how cold she felt. She already felt naked in front of this man that was practically a stranger.

He next said, "Now, since you have asked me for this favor, I would hate to let you down. This discipline will involve a spanking that will not be brief. It will be painful. And with a young lady like you Claire, I wouldn't be surprised if you became aroused by it. This last sentence had her shuddering because she feared he might be correct.

"To make certain I can complete my task without any unnecessary interference, I am going to suggest you remove your top."

This caused Claire to smirk as she was quite sure that her top would not be in the way of a spanking. But she continued with his game. She just wanted to take the path of least resistance to propping up her grade enough to get her degree, and if showing her tits was involved, she could live with that.

As she peeled her top off, a sudden shyness set in causing her to cover herself up with her arms in a feeble attempt at maintaining an element of modesty. He actually chuckled at this, and then, silently patted his lap in a signal as to what he expected next.

As the finality of what she was doing settled in, she shamefully moved toward him and with great reluctance, gingerly laid herself face down across his thighs. He pushed her head toward the ground and instructed her to place her palms flat on the floor. He explained that under no circumstances was she to move them. This caused now her upturned ass to jut high in the air, practically begging for attention. The only good news was that this area of her body was at least still covered by her little patch of clothing known as a skirt.

"Claire, this discipline that you will receive is what you deserve, and I will help you to be a better person for it. Further, if you expect to make it through my class, you will remain still, be quiet and accept this with dignity. Afterwards, you will assist me in determining the most appropriate way to thank me."

"Yes sir", she meekly replied.

Get ready Claire told herself, but if she had expected the spanking to start right away, she couldn't have been more wrong. She felt one his hands trace across her back, seemingly enjoying her perfect skin. The fingers traced the spot where the top of her skirt met the skin of the back, and then went up her side causing her to shiver with the exquisite sensations of his light touch.

A hand then circled around to her front and ever so lightly and slowly tickled the side of her right breast. In spite of her attempt to control it, a low moan escaped her lips. This seemed to encourage Professor Butler as his hand began moving in a circle, homing in towards her sensitive nipple that she knew was now quite erect.

He seemed to taunt her with an impossibly close touch to her nipple without actually touching it. After a tortuous amount of time, he finally make contact, but his touch was so soft and teasing, that Claire couldn't help herself, and the word "Please" escaped her lips.

His teasing ways continued, and he began scraping a fingernail across her nipples, first the right one, then the left. Claire was now clearly aroused and didn't even care to try and hide it any longer. She knew she was dripping wet and began trying to rub herself against his lap.

"Please remain still Claire", the Professor reminded her. As his assault on her breasts and nipples continued, she found this almost impossible and couldn't help but squirm from time to time. He began alternatively squeezing her nipples between his fingertips causing her to gasp in a pain that shot down straight down to electrify her clit.

After what seemed like an eternity of attention to her nipples, the professor lifted her skirt and rolled it up leaving the material gathered together in a narrow band around her waist. She immediately felt the coolness of the air as the bare skin of her ass was now exposed to his feasting eyes.

"Well look at this", Professor Butler exclaimed as he immediately noticed the absence of any undergarments. "Even more naughty than I had imagined. I think I will enjoy this more than I had expected." How she had wished for granny panties for a time like this!

"You have a truly amazing ass Claire. I am almost sorry that I will have to redden it, but it is for the best. Before we start, please spread your legs apart for me."

With a sense of dread, Claire ever so slightly spread her legs and immediately felt exposed in a way that took her back to the feeling she had when Penny had tied her up.

"Claire that is not what I meant when I asked you to spread your legs. Wider, MUCH wider please," he demanded of her.

With utter defeat, Claire did as she was told; yet evidently, even this was not sufficient for him. He took each of her legs, and pushing them as far apart as they would go, told her to focus on keeping her position.

Claire had a very sudden, albeit temporary, out of body experience as she realized how she would have looked to an observer in the room. A 21 year-old college student lying all but fully naked across her professor's lap with her legs spread so far apart that every single part of her was on open display. She knew that he could see her entire shaved nether regions, and there was nothing she could do to impede his vision.

She felt his finger trace a pattern very lightly and slowly across her buttocks, and then dip its way between her legs to explore the outside of her sex. Several minutes were dedicated to a gentle exploration of first the outside of her pussy, then a gentle and caressing internal massage. GAWD! Did he know what he was doing!

Claire was truly on fire from the attentions of what she had previously believed was a completely clueless man. Clearly, he possessed a know-how that she had never expected.

Finally, he shifted his focus to her clitoris, and in a way that no guy ever had before, easily raised her level of excitement until she couldn't stay still anymore and begin openly squirming across his lap.

"Control yourself Claire", he instructed. "This is not for your pleasure. Please remember that!"

Claire groaned as she neared a glorious orgasm, but every time she got close, he seemed to sense it and would always halt his ministrations just enough to stop her from going over the edge.

After what seemed an eternity, he seemed satisfied with his explorations, and his hand began it's route across her skin, away from her dripping pussy, and back to her ass. So now would come the pain she thought to herself.

Again, Claire was mistaken. Reminding her to keep her legs spread apart, his finger traced a slow and impossibly light teasing touch that began as a circle around her entire buttocks. The circle slowly, but purposely, radiated closer and closer to her rosebud. Eventually, his finger touched her crinkled, tight little hole, and she couldn't help herself -- seemingly on their own accord, her legs closed in an attempt to protect this coveted area.

A loud "Whack" registered in her ears quickly followed by a searing pain caused by an impossibly cruel spank to her right butt cheek. Claire cried out, but was quickly reprimanded by the administrator of her punishment.

"Claire, I will not warn you again. Those legs are to stay apart. If you cannot manage such a simple task, there will be no "extra credit" available to you. Am I clear?"

Now whimpering, Claire basically surrendered and promised him that it wouldn't happen again. Without waiting for him to ask, she voluntarily spread her legs, seemingly even further than before, if that was even possible. She wanted him to be pleased.

Professor Butler showed his approval by saying, "That's very good. Keep this up and we'll make sure to get this extra credit taken care of for you."

So he resumed the light circles and without delay quickly arrived back at her anus and gave it a gentle tap with a finger. Claire closed her eyes and willed her legs to stay apart. His finger began an insistent pressure at the entrance to her forbidden orifice. Alternatively, he would ever so lightly tickle her right at her opening and even though she tried to squeeze her butt cheeks to ward off this invasion, her enjoyment of the sensations had a relaxing effect.

She then felt his powerful left hand reach across her, and using his index finger and thumb, he spread the skin adjacent to her puckered opening in an even more exposed way. He then quickly moved to insinuate the tip of a moistened finger of his right hand into her ass as her sphincter finally lost its battle to ward him off.

He began to expertly wiggle it around until she gradually relaxed permitting him deeper access. Surprisingly, the whole thing was starting to get her really hot. He was eventually able to insert his finger all the way inside her, and then began sawing his way in and out. By now Claire's didn't care how loudly she moaned or lewdly she humped his lap. After a moment or two of this, she even began pushing back into his finger trying to get him to finger-fuck her ass even harder.

"Gawdddd", I can't take it she exclaimed

"Claire, you understand that we are here to punish you, not to get you off."

Acknowledging that any semblance of control that she had hoped to have over this encounter had long since been dashed, she begged, "Please let me! Please!"

"Absolutely not!" he replied. But I am going to keep my finger inside you while you are spanked. All the better to hold you in place.

And with that, the spanking began. With the middle finger of his right hand impaled inside her and his left hand doing the heavy lifting, Professor Butler alternated spanks between each cheek. The pain was intense, but there was something delightful about it as well. Her nipples begin to ache and her clit was positively throbbing.

On top of all of this, she could now feel his rising excitement pressing up though his slacks and into her thighs. He was digging this as much as she was!

So with his finger firmly ensconced in her ass, a buzzing began that radiated outward from the contact there causing a delightful warmth to spread throughout her body. An exquisite combination of pain and pleasure had her soon grinding away at his lap once again.

She was getting very close to an orgasm, and Professor Butler seemed to recognize it, but this time, he seemed as though he would allow her to have release. Maybe it was a reward - she didn't care, but this orgasm was reaching a crescendo that Claire had never felt before. As her body begin climbing an orgasmic wall to put her to the point where relief was just a handful of seconds away, the spanking itself stopped and god bless him, his left hand circled under her and began working her clit in earnest.

With his right hand still pumping away into her now gaping asshole, she felt a kaleidoscope of colors wash over her and burst into a rainbow of pleasure. It was more than enough and Claire began a winding path through an orgasm that had her involuntarily squirming all over his lap. Keeping her legs spread as far as they would go, and with both her clit and her asshole being violated, she began a low, guttural, animalistic howl. She couldn't control how her body was responding and didn't care. If others in the building heard her, well too bad. There was no way she could stay quiet.

Her pleasure lasted for quite some time, and as Claire slowly felt herself begin to return to earth, she realized she was trembling while still situated on his lap. She felt the comfort of the stroking of his hand across her stinging ass as he offered a caring caress. All the while, she felt his hardness against her thighs and could tell he was fully erect.

Just as Claire's heartbeat was finally moving back to a more normal level, there was a disturbance outside the professor's office. Alarm bells went off in her head as there was an insistent loud knocking at his door. She jumped up off of the professor's lap, and in her naked state practically hid behind him

"Yes, what is it?" he irritatingly called out.

A voice from outside called, "Professor Butler, the dean is asking for you to come over to his office immediately. There is an emergency regarding our symposium on Monday".

"Fuck me!" the professor said under his breath. 'Be right there", he replied. With footsteps outside the door now receding, the professor said nothing to her other than, "Get dressed please."

He grabbed a piece of stationary, scribbled some words on it, folded it up and handed it to Claire. He opened his door, and in spite of a significant bulge still present at the crotch of his pants, he calmly asked her to leave.

With a multitude of thoughts running through her head and knees that were practically too weak to support her, Claire began the walk back to her apartment. With the warmth of the intense orgasm still present, she was so distracted she forgot she was holding the note until she got home.

She quickly locked the door, sat down, and unfolded the note. It read:

Tonight

9:00pm

1750 W. Elm St.

Be on time. If all goes well for you, there should be no reason that your extra credit shouldn't be enough to provide you with a passing grade.

"Passing grade?" Claire said out loud! The gall of him. If she was going to debase herself in this way, there had damn well better be an A in it for her.

Claire sat for several minutes thinking about everything. It certainly had not gone the way she had planned, but at least had provided her a gorgeous orgasm. But she still wanted it her way. She wanted to be in control of what was transpiring. How that would happen, she had no clue.

Without much reason to do it, she read the note again. And then again. Over and over she read it. Something struck her as not quite right about the note. Something seemed wrong. She was sure of it.

But how could that be? The note had a time, a place and a clear suggestion as to what he expected from her. The words themselves were straightforward. It was something else.

Then, a wave of recognition washed over her as she realized what it was. What a mistake he had made! In the heat of the moment, he had written a note in his handwriting, on his letterhead, asking, no, demanding, a visit to his home by one of his students. Oh how he had screwed up. Claire had to sit down to think of the best way to capitalize on this mistake.

It took a while to figure it all out, but Claire determined if she handled things just right, she should be able to leverage the mistake he had made to allow her to dominate him in a sexual way. As she thought through her plan, excitement spread throughout her body. It was a similar feeling as to when she had complete control over her prom date.

The difference this time was the stakes, and they were high! He was a tenured professor after all. She wasn't just going to be playing with fire; more like dynamite!

But enough of permitting herself the pleasure of thinking about it. She needed to snap out of it and get to work. It was already 7:00 and if she was supposed to be there in two hours, she would need to pull this together quickly.

There were several things she needed to do. A Google search revealed all kinds of fetish sites that spoke to the wicked ways to control and sexually dominate a man. Claire couldn't believe she had never bothered to look at this stuff before. This wasn't porn! To her, this was a necessary instruction manual.

Making a handful of quick mental notes from her research, she shifted gears and logged onto the university's website and navigated to the spring course guide that listed the classes offered for her next (and last) semester. With glee, Claire gave a little clap as she found his name: Advanced Macro-economic Theory for the 21st Century, Professor Ethan Butler.

PERFECT, she said out loud. This would slot in as her final business elective, and if she had her way tonight, it would be the easiest A she would ever make. If she could pull this off, she would more or less be set for not just for this semester, but for the balance of her senior year as well!

Looking at the clock, she realized she had spent way too much time reviewing the fetish sites. She needed to get moving. She kept the skirt on as before, but switched shoes from her flats to her black, stiletto "fuck me now" boots. They zipped up almost all the way to her knees which gave her a commanding appearance.

Ready to leave, her first order of business was to stop by the Kinko's across the street to make a quick copy of Professor Butler's note just in case. There was no way she would do this without backup to the incriminating letter he had written.

The pimply faced idiots working there were staring at her, she knew, but this just served to feed her need for command of the male sex, and she felt the now familiar stirrings of sexual arousal. Facing away from where they were behind the counter, she pretended to fiddle with the controls of the copier. She leaned far over in mock examination of the device offering what she knew would be an excellent view of her upper thighs, perhaps even more if her tiny little skirt allowed it.