Claire's New Friends

Story Info
Sexy couple changes Claire's outlook.
10.7k words
4.34
54.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers

Claire checked her watch... almost 5PM. Her next appointment would be arriving shortly. Claire was 28 years old, and worked as photographer out of a small midtown studio. She hadn't sold much of her work, so she supplemented her income by doing portraits. Boring work, but it paid the bills. The doorbell rang. "Right on time," Claire muttered to herself, as she went to answer the door.

"Hello, dear," said the smiling woman at the doorway.

"You must be Sylvia," Claire said, extending her hand and shaking Sylvia's hand. "Come on in and we'll get started."

Claire was immediately impressed by the elegance of the woman. Sylvia Ferguson was 34-years-old and worked downtown as a legal secretary. She was also a very beautiful, with haunting blue eyes and shoulder-length raven hair. Claire knew she wouldn't have to try very hard to make this woman look good.

"This is quite the place you've got here, Claire. Very quaint," Sylvia remarked. She continued walking around the studio, admiring some of photographs Claire had mounted around the studio.

"Thanks," Claire replied. "I know it's not much, but it does the job. I'll be getting a bigger place once I can get my finances together. It's just been tough the last couple of months."

"Beautiful work, Claire," said Sylvia, "Obviously portraits is not your future." Then she added, "What were you saying about 'the last few months?'" Claire frowned, obviously unsettled by the question.

"I'm sorry, Claire. I didn't mean to pry," said Sylvia.

"It's OK," Claire replied, "My husband I separated a few months ago, so the money isn't coming in quite the way it used to."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Claire. I shouldn't have brought it up," said Sylvia. "Maybe we should just get started with the portrait."

"I'm fine," Claire smiled uneasily, "But yeah, we might as well get started." Claire got her lighting and camera ready while Sylvia went to check on her hair and makeup. A half an hour later, the portraits were finished, and Sylvia began gathering her things to leave.

"I should have them ready in a day or so. Is that alright?" Claire asked.

"Fine, I'm not in any rush Claire," Sylvia replied. "But... if you have a moment, there is something I would like to talk to you about."

"Sure," Claire replied.

"Well, Claire... I'm not sure where to start. Maybe with telling you that I really liked the photos I saw hanging on your walls. I may not be a professional, but you seem very talented to me," Sylvia said.

"Thank you," Claire smiled back, "It's always nice to get a compliment."

"And I really appreciated your professionalism with taking my photos just now. There's this idea I've had for some time now, and I haven't done anything about it because I haven't found the right person. But I think you might be the right one to ask," she continued.

"Yes?" Claire asked.

"Well, it's my husband's birthday next month, and I was thinking of getting some photos taken for him. Private-type photos; something sexy," Sylvia said.

"You mean, of yourself. Like, lingerie?" Claire added. "Well, I never done erotic photos. It's not really my thing," Claire replied.

"Actually, I was thinking about a little more than just lingerie," Sylvia chuckled. "You don't know my Darryl..." Then she quickly added, "Something artful. You're capable of that Claire, I know you are."

"Well, I shot a few nudes when I was studying photography, but that was a long time ago," Claire answered. "I mostly stick to cityscapes. I don't even do fashion. The only people I photograph are in my portrait work. I'm sure there are plenty of photographers..."

"No," Sylvia interrupted. "I don't want them, I want you. I feel comfortable around you. I'd obviously prefer a female photographer, and I've got a great one standing in front of me now. What do you say, Claire?"

"Well, I suppose I could try. Like I said though, it's not really my area of expertise. Come back on Friday, maybe around the same time, and I'll see what I can do."

"I'll see you then," Sylvia smiled.

Friday arrived and Claire was getting the finishing touches ready for her photo shoot with Sylvia. She'd had a few pieces of sparse furniture to work with in the studio, a table and chairs, a sofa, but nothing really fancy. She just hoped this was going to work out and not look too cheesy. Sylvia arrived, beautiful and radiant as ever. To Claire's surprise, Sylvia didn't seem at all nervous. Then again, a woman as beautiful as she could afford to be that confident.

"I brought a few things with me. Do you have a changing room I could use?" Sylvia asked.

"Sure," Claire replied. There's a small room, second door on the left. There are a couple of chairs, and a closet where you can hang up your things. A mirror too, so you can check you hair and so on"

"Thanks dear," said Sylvia. With that, she went into the room and shut the door."

"Wow, I'm more nervous than she is," Claire chuckled to herself. Claire went back to check her equipment again, and by the time she was finished the door opened, and Sylvia appeared. She was wearing a pink terry-cloth robe and matching slippers.

"OK. Uh, why don't we start with you standing over here," Claire said, motioning Sylvia next to the wooden table.

"Aren't you going to ask me to take off my robe?" Sylvia asked with a playful grin. Claire was a bit taken aback... was this woman trying to tease her?

"Uh, yeah. Whatever you like," Claire responded, laughing at Claire's tone of voice.

Sylvia went to the spot that Claire had indicated and stopped. Slowly, she began sliding her robe off and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a black bustier and panties underneath, as well as a black garter belt and stockings. She looked incredible. Sylvia's boobs, which were well above average in size to begin with, were pushed up and out by the bustier, and the garter belt and stockings she wore were very flattering to her hips and thighs. With her looks and outfit, Claire thought Sylvia could easily pass for a pinup model.

"Wow, you look really great, Sylvia," Claire said. "I hope I look that good at thirty-four."

"Dear, you're gorgeous. You just don't know it," Sylvia smiled. "In a way, that's even sexier. Hold on a second, Claire. I want to get my shoes." Sylvia went, and when she returned she was wearing black open-toed shoes that sported three-inch stiletto heels.

"Think it's a bit much?" Sylvia asked.

"Not if your husband is anything like other men I've known," Claire replied.

"Darryl isn't; he's much better," Sylvia winked, "but it's worth it."

Claire ran through Sylvia through some very basic poses, like standing hands on hips, sitting on a chair, etc, until Sylvia interjected, "Claire, I like your ideas, but they're not exactly what I had in mind. Let me try a few poses of my own."

"Be my guest," Claire said, acquiescing with a wave of her hand.

Sylvia starting doing her own poses, each one more risque than the last. Claire was quite shocked by some of them, but remained focused enough to keep clicking away with her camera. At one point Sylvia took a large carrot that was on a table nearby. Then she pressed her chest into the back of one of the chairs, which pushed her breasts so far up they were only a few inches below her face. That wasn't it however, because Sylvia then wedged the carrot inside her cleavage and sucked several inches of it into her mouth as if she were fellating it. Claire responded with an audible gasp, but kept taking pictures.

"I think I'm ready for something a little more now," Sylvia declared cheerfully. She set about removing her garments, until all that was left on her were her garter belt and stockings, and her shoes. Claire could not help but admire Sylvia's Junoesque body. She was by no means skinny nor fat, just a well-portioned female with an undeniably feminine physique. Sylvia wasn't the type of vision that would satisfy a fashion photographer; she was only around 5'7''. Her ample bosom, which Claire guessed to be at least DD cups were not the type usually made it to the catwalk either. However, there was no in Claire's mind that Sylvia was a head-turner. If men weren't taken in by her gorgeous orbs, they would certainly be enticed by her shapely calves, luscious thighs, and bulbous derriere.

Sylvia's zestful nature would no doubt made her very attractive to men too. Claire had been expecting a much more reserved model today. Instead, she had a naked woman in her studio that seemed to be getting sexually excited posing for her. In fact, there was little doubt Sylvia was getting aroused. Claire had quietly noted the moist spot on Sylvia's panties during while she photographed her, and now that they were off, the scent hanging in the room was indisputably that of an aroused female.

"Well Claire, not that you've finally got me naked, what do you want me to do?" Sylvia said in an almost flirting tone, her cheeks flushed with excitement.

"I don't know," Claire replied, "What does your husband like?"

"Well, I can think of one thing he likes for me to do for him," Sylvia laughed. Sylvia walked to the table in the room. With her back facing Claire, she then bent over at the waist and laid tummy-first on the table. She spread her legs into an exact "V", giving a perfect view to Claire of her womanhood.

"Is this good, Claire?" Sylvia asked mischievously, clearly enjoying her predicament. Claire could see that Sylvia looked much more than just good, and began snapping pictures. Sylvia had an ass and legs most women would kill for and tight, sexy slit that would drive any man wild to see much less enjoy for himself.

That was only the first of Sylvia's suggestive poses that evening. Claire was amazed that a woman she'd only met recently could be so uninhibited in front of her, but she attributed it to Sylvia getting caught up in the moment and not thinking clearly. Nevertheless, Claire had never met anyone like Sylvia before; the woman simply oozed sexual confidence and it came shining through with every pose she struck for the camera. After they were finished, Sylvia went to get dressed while Claire began putting her equipment away. Still amazed at how well Sylvia had done, Claire kidded to Sylvia that she could probably do such a thing professionally if she wanted.

"I don't think so dear," Sylvia roared in response. "Besides, I wouldn't want the kids to grow up and find pictures of their Mom in some girlie magazine. But I appreciate the compliment."

"You have kids?" Claire asked, astonished. "How long have you and Darryl been married... if you don't mind me asking?"

"Perfectly alright dear. You probably know me a lot better than most people do at this point," she winked, causing Claire to turn a little red with embarrassment. "Darryl and I have been married for 9 years, and have 2 wonderful boys. One is six and the other is four."

"Not bad for 2 kids, huh?" Sylvia said contentedly as she patted her tummy and hips. "Got to go now dear, hubby should be home soon and if he sees me carrying these clothes the surprise will be ruined."

"OK," Claire said, "I'll call you when the pictures are ready."

A few weeks passed from when Sylvia had picked up her photos before she called Claire again, so Claire was very pleased when she answered the phone and heard Sylvia's voice.

"Hi, Sylvia," Claire said warmly, "it's nice to hear from you. How did everything go with the pictures?"

"Oh, my goodness," Sylvia responded cheerfully, "Darryl just loved them." Then after a pause, she added with a mischievous laugh, "We had quite the birthday celebration afterwards."

"Well, I'm glad you liked them," said Claire. "I really am envious of your marriage too. It sounds like you have more the passion for each other after nine years than I ever did with my husband."

"That's part of why I called you, Claire," Sylvia said. "One of the things about having a great relationship is the ability to compromise. You see, after some persuasion, I managed to, shall we say, convince Darryl to return the favor."

"What do you mean?" Claire asked.

"I mean he'll be coming down to your studio as soon as you're available," Sylvia replied.

"You can't be serious?" Claire laughed. "I don't think I could do that again, especially if it were a man. I can't even believe he agreed to it; I don't know any man that would."

"Tsk, tsk, Claire," Sylvia, in an admonishing yet playful tone, "what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

"You can't be serious," Claire asked, flabbergasted. "You want him to pose nude? Most men would be too self-conscious for that."

"Believe me, dear," Sylvia said suggestively, "My Darryl has nothing to be ashamed of." Then she added, "However, he is very much is the macho type, and it took a lot for me to get him away from this notion that the whole thing was too effeminate. That's where I had to do a little compromising of my own."

"What do you mean?" Claire asked.

"Well, the only way Darryl would agree to it was for me to be in the pictures with him," said Sylvia.

"Oh, I don't know Sylvia. That's too much. I'm not some porno photographer," Claire said.

"Who said you were?" Sylvia rebuked. "Yes, they'll probably have an erotic tone, but for the most part I'd like something more romantic and sexy. It's not like we're going to start screwing in your living room."

"I thought you came pretty close to doing that all by yourself the other day," Claire said, somewhat amused.

"I'm sorry, dear," Sylvia chuckled, "I promise to behave this time. Come on, what do you say?"

"Oh all right," Claire conceded. "I suppose I could schedule you for tomorrow evening, if that works for you. How about 7 o'clock?"

"We'll be there!" Sylvia happily replied.

Claire had her equipment set up and ready when the doorbell the next day when the doorbell rang at 7 o'clock. However, when she answered the door, she was surprised to only see Sylvia standing on her doorstep.

"Come in, Sylvia," Claire said. "Umm, where's Darryl?"

"He's running a little late from work today," Sylvia replied. I think I'll just take my little suitcase into your changing room and get ready. Don't worry, Darryl shouldn't be too much longer."

About 10 minutes after Sylvia disappeared to change, Claire heard the doorbell once more. Claire went and took a peek through the door's peephole and was shocked. On her doorstep stood a cop.

"Oh my God," Claire said under her breath, her heart racing. "He's here to arrest me."

"No, that can't be," she continued. "I'm not breaking any laws. At least... I don't think so." Just then the doorbell rang again.

"Ah, coming," Claire said, trying to throw her voice as if she were standing far away from the door. Claire opened the door and the policeman came in.

"Hi, you must be Claire," the policeman said. "My wife told me to meet her here. My name is Darryl Ferguson."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Claire said, apologized. "I'm a little startled. Sylvia didn't mention that you were a policeman. Please come in."

Sylvia also hadn't mentioned that her husband was black, and that took Claire by surprise too. He was certainly a handsome man as Sylvia had described, however. It wasn't often that Claire found herself attracted to a black man, but there was something about Darryl's rugged good looks that made Claire think he had an appeal that could cut through any racial barriers of what a woman of would consider attractive. He was a tall, powerfully built man, and his uniform only made him look even more imposing yet sexy too. Darryl and Claire walked into the main room of the studio, where Sylvia stood waiting for them clad in her bathrobe.

"Hey handsome," Sylvia smiled.

"Hey baby," Darryl replied as he leaned into to give her a peck on the lips.

"There's a changing room over there, honey," Sylvia said. "Why don't you get changed so we can get this thing started." The two women waited without speaking as Darryl went to change. After he shut the door Claire spoke up.

"So... Sylvia," she said, a bit uneasy, "Why didn't you mention Darryl was a cop? My heart nearly stopped when I saw him at the door."

"I thought of mentioning it Claire," Sylvia replied. "In fact, if Darryl hadn't been running late from work, I'm sure he would've changed before coming here." Then she added slyly, "Why? Would you like him to wear his uniform for our photo shoot?"

"No," Claire replied, embarrassed.

"Hey, it might spice things up, Claire," Sylvia replied teasingly. "Believe me, the uniform has come in handy a few times at home. The handcuffs can be pretty fun too."

"Sylvia!" Claire laughed, "you're terrible." The changing room door opened and Darryl emerged wearing a terry cloth robe. He strode over to the women and stood next to Sylvia.

"Shall we get started?" Sylvia asked. Claire nodded and went over to get her camera, and then returned to the main room once more.

"I thought we might just do a few pictures of the two of you standing to get things started," Claire said.

"Sure," Sylvia responded. Showing no reservations whatsoever, Sylvia untied the belt to her robe and let it slide to the floor. She was now completely nude and, just as Claire had seen her before, radiantly beautiful. Darryl went behind his wife and put his arms around her waist. For a moment Claire thought she should start taking pictures, but before she could Sylvia put a hand as a signal for Claire to stop.

"One moment, dear," Sylvia said. She turned around and untied the belt on Darryl's robe and then helped remove it. Claire almost gasped at Darryl's masculine physique. His muscular shoulders and chest were a marvel like nothing she'd ever seen in person before. To Claire's disappointment, however, Darryl was wearing boxers. She hadn't been particularly interested in seeing him naked before, but now that she'd seen the rest of his body... Claire's curiosity began to mount.

It was almost as if Sylvia could read Claire's mind, because she turned to Claire and, with a sly grin said, "Don't worry dear, just start taking pictures. We'll get lover boy naked soon enough."

"Oh, no problem," Claire said, trying not to convey her disappointment any further. Claire started clicking away, taking pictures for about 10 minutes. During one pose, Darryl and Sylvia embraced and shared a very passionate kiss. In the middle of the kiss, Sylvia let her hands drop down to Darryl's waist, tugging his boxers down a few inches. She broke her kiss with him, and purred seductively, "Let me help you with that honey."

Sylvia moved far enough away from Darryl so she could slide his underwear to his feet. Claire tried not to be too obvious, but as Sylvia had pointed out to her the other day, Darryl certainly had nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, even semi-erect as he was now Darryl still had a more impressive cock than anything Claire had ever seen. It wasn't just that however; everything about Darryl's appearance struck a chord with Claire, from his sexy smile and athletic form to his tight buns and now the thick stalk that hung proudly between his legs. No wonder Sylvia was so enthralled with him. Even watching them together now was a sight to behold. The chemistry between the two was undeniable; watching her pearly form glide in and around his dusky frame almost had a poetry to it.

The more this went on, the more amorous their dance became. Up until now Sylvia had been just pressing her body into his, molding their flesh into one. Now her touches became more erotic in nature, fondling his butt and chest. And it wasn't just Sylvia who was turning up the temperature now, because Darryl was getting into the act too. Finally, he pulled her to his chest and held her there are they kissed long and hard. Breaking his lips from her mouth, Darryl clamped it around one of her nipples and began sucking on it, causing Sylvia to moan deeply in approval. Claire could tell things were starting to go beyond where they'd intended, but said nothing as she continued taking photographs. The truth is, watching Darryl and Sylvia was turning her on too, and as much as she knew she ought to put an end to things she also wanted to keep watching the erotic sight unfolding before her.

parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers