Claire's New Start

Story Info
Claire's short ordeal before maybe finding a way to live.
3.2k words
4.47
21k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers

There's the thick taste of cum in my mouth and my bum has that feeling of being fucked...filled...made love to and last night replays in my sleep along with everything that has found a home in my head.

...Stop lying, start loving that cock inside you.

...You've never been man enough but you can be sissy enough.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Sissy feels good, Sissy loves cock, Sissy cums for cock.

...I love myself as a girl, be a fuck toy, be a sissy, submit...

...If you ever got off from dick in you it's permanent, you're a sissy now...

...If cock inside you has made you cum you aren't a real man anymore...

...Little dicks are just waiting clitties...

...Small dicks are betas...

...Small dicks must serve better men...

...You're not a real man anymore...

...Big Cock in your ass, on your knees, clitty limp, mouth open, good sissy...

...If you ever got off from dick in you it's permanent, you're a sissy now...

...If you ever got off from dick in you it's permanent, you're a sissy now...

...If you ever got off from dick in you it's permanent, you're a sissy now...

...Sissy feels good, Sissy loves cock, Sissy cums for cock.

...Sissy feels good, Sissy loves cock, Sissy cums for cock.

...Sissy feels good, Sissy loves cock, Sissy cums for cock.

...Big Cock in your ass, on your knees, clitty limp, mouth open, good sissy...

...Big Cock in your ass, on your knees, clitty limp, mouth open, good sissy...

...Big Cock in your ass, on your knees, clitty limp, mouth open, good sissy...

I don't even really have the words for how good it felt waking up in Johnny's place, in his bed and in his arms and feeling everything that has gone though my head settling in.

I'm pre-transition all the way and I guess technically I'd be like a tranny or something but right now I'm happy, I feel amazing and myself.

I'm a cock loving sissy and I'm really good with that.

Hayden's just...

An asshole, a failure as a human being, a bully...He's not enough any more.

Johnny's hard up against me and that feels sexy and good and his arm is draped over my side and his hand is pressed to my tummy.

It feels really good to wake up for a change.

Instead of all the maybe's and worries I decide to prove myself, be the good girl, be better than the good girl and be the great sissy.

I roll over and slip under the sheets and get into position and take hold of John's nice big thick cock and stroke him a few times and I want to suck it so bad as I'm doing this that I... "Mmmmm..." as I wrap my lips around that perfect thing.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

My brain shifts gears and the vids and the flashers and the words are filling my sissy brain.

...sissy, swallow, cock, worship cock, you're not a man, you are a sissy, you are a sissy, you are a sissy, suck cock, be happy, suck cock, empty your mind, keep watching, suck cock, be happy, drink cum, be happy, swallow semen be proud, suck cock, be happy...

Sissy...

Sissy...

Sissy...!

John groans out loud as he cums in my mouth.

Happiness, sunshine and goodness and happiness floods my brain as his semen fills my mouth and it's so good, pure, happy, yummy.

I feel him move the sheets and he's breathing hard and looking down his body at me.

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh fuck Claire."

I smile around his cock at him and let him watch me swallow. John's cock twitches in my hand.

"Morning handsome."

"Uhm yeah morning."

"You liked that?"

"Heck yeah, that was like something right out of a story."

I smile. "You've got a really great cock John, it's pretty damned awesome."

"Really?"

"I think so. You want some more?"

"I'm not sure if I can?"

"Let me try..." I go back to sucking on his cock getting really into it and slowly it goes from softening to hardening again.

God I could suck cock happily for the rest of my life.

I will suck cock happily for the rest of my life.

John gets good and hard and I pull off and kiss my way up his body then we're kissing again.

He's good with it, with this actually kissing me.

He's good with touching me and it feels so good just to be touched.

I'm shivering in a good way.

"You okay Claire."

"Yeah, just this is so new, and it's been so long since I've been with anyone."

"Really? You're nice though and you're pretty."

I blush.

"I'm not nice John...not really I've...he's the outside me's never really been a nice person."

"I only know you Claire, I've only met you."

It hit me so emotionally than I ever thought something could.

He's only met Claire.

I have a new start with John.

I get Holly I think, like maybe a little more.

She's happy.

And right now I'm happy too.

And sucking cock is definitely making me happy just doing it but the fact that I'm happy because of what John said is blissing me out like I've never felt before.

I get closer to cumming as he does as he gets louder and louder and when Johnny cums and fills my mouth with his man juices I sissygasm and cum from taking his seed.

I'm really happy and it's him coughing that snaps me out of it enough to get his inhaler for him.

I press my face to his chest as he's using it and breathing trying to get it under control.

"Easy, easy, easy baby just breathe, breathe."

"Easy, easy Johnny I got you just breathe."

I feel him calming down and when he does I look up and smile at him and he's staring at me.

No one's looked at me like that before.

No one's ever, ever looked at me like this like I'm someone that...?

God I don't know even what this is?

How sad is that?

He kisses me.

I kiss him back kind of melting a little and feeling really happy but in this vulnerable way that's pretty scary honestly.

"What now?" He asks after breaking the kiss.

God yeah I'm the older one here.

"Breakfast?"

"I don't have much here, sorry is cereal okay?"

"Cereal's fine but let me look."

I get up and slip my panties on and go check out his kitchen and he's definitely the starving student.

But he has cereal and there's that and I make toast and we eat together on his bed and sort of stare at each other.

"Is this just a one time thing Claire or do I get to see you again."

I finish a mouthful of Coco Puffs and look at him.

"I'd like to keep going but I'm not out yet. Are you okay with that? Are you okay with even me."

"I'm definitely okay with this Claire. Whatever you need to go on with this...with us I'm cool with."

"I'll need you contact information John I don't have anything set up until I get home."

Johnny gets up and writes his things down and he gives it to me and I take it and fold it into my bra as I'm getting dressed.

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah, for now. It just feels kind of awkward John. I loved this but I'm not ready for this. You were not in the plan for last night."

"What was the plan?"

"Just to be outside, just to breathe."

"Sorry."

I move over and kiss him.

"No, don't this was amazing like the best kind of surprise. I'm just still processing things."

He nods and he hugs me. "Good, I'm glad it wasn't me."

I inhale his smell and murmur into his chest. "Definitely... not you."

I leave after that before I lose the nerve to or mess it up and do something stupid.

I drive home directly and for the first time in awhile I put my car in the garage.

Then I undress and wash my clothes and get a bottle of vodka and get bawling and crying drunk in the bathtub.

Why?

Because John was amazing.

And I loved everything that I did with him and the way it made me feel and everything.

And he was so...so fucking real...and flawed but real a real guy and a real man and he actually fucking liked me...or rather Claire.

And I'm this.

And asshole for most of my life and this hardcore one at that and even though I'm changing and being changed by everything it's still there.

I'm still in the closet and still fucking Hayden.

So yeah I get really, really drunk, like pathetically drunk to where I went from the tub to gripping the toilet and puking my guts out.

Punching things I should know better not to punch and screaming in hurt and anguish as I hate the fucking world for not being born the right way.

Don't get me wrong...I loved being Claire and being Johnny's sissy girl.

It's just it was so good it pushed every other thing in my life into sharp contrast and right into my face.

And that's why this hurt me so much.

It hurt me so much more the next day.

God I was so fucking hungover.

And I took the day off work with a little bitching and recovered and recovered and slept until the early afternoon.

Then I drove out to the grocery store stopping to get some things like vitamins, water, tylenol and juices and smartwater and made it home. I rolled a joint and got a buzz that helped and hydrated.

That helped too.

Then I went through my notes while being on my computer and looking hard at being Hayden and being Claire and yeah the choice was there. It wasn't even hard honestly.

Hayden needed to stop.

I needed to be me.

And the better I got a handle on that and on me the more I needed...I need to reset.

So I went and cleaned up.

The bathroom and myself and took the time to get pretty fixing my hair as best I can and re-doing my nails and lotioning my body to smell good and got stoned and heated my Tommy in hot tap water again and after lubing and getting ready I turned my tabs to my sissifying videos and hypnos.

This is who you are inside, this is who you can become.

Get buzzed, suck cock.

Stop lying, start loving that cock inside you.

You've never been man enough but you can be sissy enough.

Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

"Mmmm...fuck...hot...big...cock...ff...fuck..."

It feels so fucking good and right as I bounce up and down on the big dildo letting the bliss take over.

When that hot water heated cock touches my sissy spot I have a sissygasm right there.

"Aaaah, aaaah hot cock, hot cock!"

I bunny hump that hard unyielding dick inside me making myself cry in pleasure and fisting the covers of my bed.

"More, more, more...!"

"Faster Claire, fucking faster...!"

I move my body watching feeling that big dick inside my tiny asshole still stretching me wide, still making me moan and moan and shiver with pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

"Cock in my bum makes me happy and dumb."

"Cock in my bum makes me happy and dumb."

"Cock in my bum makes me happy and dumb."

I scream and sissygasm over and over until I'm not spurting anymore cum just drooling it out from my little cocklette.

I fuck myself so hard I see stars and I'm panting and out of breath.

Which reminds me of Johnny.

I pull myself off the big dildo and get cleaned out and I'm all rubbery and tired but I get myself ready to go out again and I call him up.

"Hello?"

I femmy up my voice. "John?"

"Claire?"

"Yeah...sorry were you busy?"

"No, I was just watching Netflix."

"Can I come over?"

"Sure, I thought you were taking some time."

"So did I. Is this still alright?"

"Definitely."

"I'll be over after a while."

"I'll be here."

I hang up and I shouldn't be driving considering how high I am and everything but I do and I have my hoodie on again so I'm not that recognizable but I stop in at Dollar Tree and get a few things. Well more than a few things considering John's seriously broke so there's bathroom stuff, cleaning things, garbage bags and other odds and end plus a bathroom set and a couple of fuzzy blankets and a quilt set.

It's all cheap stuff honestly but it's I don't know... I get junk food too and some groceries which I get at the gas station. They have better groceries there and no one cared who I was or what I looked like getting bread and eggs, milk, doughnuts, bacon, hot dogs and buns, juice and creamer, coffee, mac and cheese...a lot of things and I make my way to Johnny's place and I manage to get all the bags and get to his door.

He must have been waiting for me because he opened the door and he's staring at me.

"Claire?"

"Uhm...help?"

"Oh shit sorry."

He takes most of the bags and he's looking at all of it. "You bought groceries?"

"I did. I was going for munchies because I'm pretty stoned and I went a little overboard."

He stopped and he looked at me. "Wow...you know you shouldn't have driven right?"

"Oh definitely but it's not like I'm even close to being out yet or any of that and I'd rather have my car than a cab."

He smiles at me and I smile back.

"You..." I cut him off with me dropping to my knees and pulling down his basketball styled shorts and underwear and I stuff John's cock into my mouth.

Even limp I love it and It's not limp for long as I suck him and swirl my tongue around his cockhead and he moans.

"Oh...fuck Claire, holy fucking...I...you didn't have to...oh god that feels so good,"

I "Mmm-hmm" as I nod around his cock without taking him from my mouth and I'm in bliss because...well it's cock and it's Johnny's cock and the surprise of doing this and his reaction makes it even better.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...sissy, swallow, cock, worship cock, you're not a man, you are a sissy, you are a sissy, you are a sissy, suck cock, be happy, suck cock, empty your mind, keep watching, suck cock, be happy, drink cum, be happy, swallow semen be proud, suck cock, be happy...

Johnny cums hard in my mouth and I slowly swallow it, savorying it like good booze as it saturates my brain and my sissywashed brain just kind of makes me feel good.

Happy, satisfied, clear.

I lick my lips and put him away and even tie the drawstring of his basketball styled shorts tugging on of the loops tight with my teeth.

"Oh jesus Claire that was so fucking good."

"I'm glad you liked it Johnny, I loved doing that for you."

I take some gum from my purse and chew it to freshen my breath.

He takes my hands and helps me up then kisses me. "Netflix?"

"Can you go get some pizza while I freshen up?"

"You just bought stuff?"

"Please?" I pout and hold up my keys.

"Sure...okay."

I give him some money about sixty bucks and he kisses me again and as soon as he's gone I take the bedding I bought and put them on a fast wash and fast mop his floors and febreeze the bed and the couch and then put the new stuff in the dryer.

That gives me enough time to light some scented candles and do his bathroom. I have the bed made and was putting things away when Johnny comes back with pizza and he's looking around.

"Claire?"

"I told you I was going to freshen up."

"You did all this and bought food."

"And sucked that really nice cock of yours."

"You don't have to do all this."

I walk over and take the pizza and look at him in the eyes. "I like you Johnny, I don't have anyone, no one and I want to do this."

We look at each other for a few minutes.

He swallows and nods then he pulls me into a hug.

Hugs are good, hugs make me shiver because all my life they've been really rare.

Not even my parents did that.

The Thompson family are not good people.

I think I'm getting that now.

We grab the pizza and looking around he's smiling. "Thanks, I know the place was sort of messy but the stuff with Stacy really threw me off and then you happened and work."

"Where do you work?"

"Kinkos."

"Oh that's a copy place right?"

"Copies and custom stuff, small scale printing too. Like if people make stuff on the computer we can print it exactly as they need it."

"You like it?"

"It's a job but it lets me do what I want to really do."

"Oh?"

"Graphic design."

"Oh, so you're like an artist?"

He looks at me and smiles. "Not a lot of people say that Claire, we're usually labeled as techies."

I shrug as we get plates. "I work with auto body shops a lot and a lot of them get labeled as just gearheads."

We grab the pizza and hit the couch and he uses his laptop to connect to his flat screen TV and we start watching movies.

I gotta say I'm in favor of the pizza choice. I like Little Caesars even though I haven't had it in years.

It's just the Supreme and the Cheesy Bread but it's really good and I'm in such a good mood after having him and this and us setting in on his couch together.

We look through things until we settle on watching the Ozarks this crime show with people hiding out and it's the first time I've ever really binge watched anything on here with someone before.

God we settle in more and more snagging one of the fuzzy blankets and lying on the couch together with him behind me and us spooning with the blanket partly over us.

And John's arms are around me.

It gets late and we start falling asleep so we stop the show and he asks. "Stay?"

"I have to work tomorrow."

"Sick days?"

"I'm running out."

"Vacation time?"

I stare at him.

That, that's perfect. It's literally been years since I've touched my vacation time.

I have months of it.

I could be me, be Claire for months...and maybe, maybe get a new start like Holly's getting.

"Okay, okay I'm staying."

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers