Claire's Night Out at the Club

Story Info
Married woman goes to club and fucks two black guys.
2.7k words
4.22
64.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nojustice2
Nojustice2
323 Followers

Jake Carter was at his therapist's office and told himself that he was definitely going to tell the story today. Jake was advised by his therapist that the only way to move on after what happened, was to tell her the full story. He was told to leave no details out. He was told that he just had to get it off his chest. This was his third visit, and he chickened out the two prior times. This is his story.

Jake Carter married his gorgeous wife Claire nineteen years ago. Claire just turned 40, and had a baby a year ago. Claire and Jake had two kids early in their marriage. Claire then wanted one more, so they made that happen. Claire had a c-section with the last one, and they decided to have the doctor tie her tubes. They were done having anymore kids. Claire has stayed home the past year taking care of the baby. Claire worked hard getting herself back into great shape. Claire was itching to get out for a night of fun. Claire's brother invited them out to a night club to celebrate his birthday. Claire told Jake that she really wanted to go. Jake thought they were too old for that. Claire told him that maybe he was, but not her. Jake knew that she deserved a fun night out.

Claire has much more sexual moods since the baby. Jake really enjoys this new mood. He has been loving it because she wants it all the time. Jake likes that he doesn't have to worry about protection anymore. Claire still looks incredible. She worked out hard after the baby, and is back to her pre-pregnancy body. Claire has big boobs for her frame. Claire is 5 foot 7 inches tall, and weighs around 130 pounds. She is a brunette with brown eyes and likes to have fun. Claire always does different things in the bedroom to keep things spiced up. One night Jake got Claire to open up about her fantasies. Jake wasn't surprised to find out that Claire sometimes liked to fantasize about being fucked by a young stud. Jake figured what couple their age didn't sometimes.

The night came to go out . When Jake saw Claire walk out of the bedroom in her little club outfit, he was instantly aroused. Claire was wearing a little black skirt with a slit up the side. She was showing a lot of leg. She wore a silver top that left little to the imagination. Claire's big boobs were trying to get out. She topped this off with some sexy high heels. Jake wanted to know how she would dance in those. Claire told him not to worry. Jake thought that Claire looked like she was in her early thirties, not 40.

They arrived at the club and had to park down the block. It was one of those secluded parking lots that you pay up front for the night. They paid, and walked a couple of blocks to the club. Jake immediately felt out of place inside. The people inside the club looked half their age.

Claire found her brother's table, and they were introduced to his friends. Claire's brother had several black friends. Jake got some drinks, and watched half the guys in the club checking Claire out. Jake wasn't the jealous type, and it kind of excited him. Jake sometimes secretly fantasied about watching Claire fuck another guy. Jake noticed that Claire was drinking much faster than she probably should of been. Jake figured it was her night out, so what the hell. Jake decided he would only have a couple so he could drive home. It didn't take long before Claire went out to the dance floor. Claire always loved to dance, but hasn't had the chance in a long time.

Two of her brothers black friends came over to Jake. They were Derrick and Sean. They wanted to know why Jake was just standing there drinking, and not out dancing with his wife. Jake told them that he's just an old white guy with no rhythm. They laughed, and wanted to know if he was the jealous type too? Jake told them that he was not at all. He told them that he liked watching the attention Claire got. Derrick told Jake that Claire is unbelievably hot, and they would like to dance with her. Jake told them that sounded like a good idea.

Jake watched from a distance. Claire was really enjoying their company. Jake watched Derrick dancing real close to Claire. Sean came over to Jake and told him that he cannot believe Claire is 40. Jake told him that was true, and she just had a baby a year ago. Sean told Jake not to be mad, but said "She is a hot milf." Jake wondered if he should of been a little upset by the comment, but deep down he kind of wanted to see where this was going. Sean told Jake that he was going to get another round for them.

Derrick led Claire back over to Jake. Claire was really feeling good, and Jake asked "Are you ok?" Claire told him that she was having a blast. Jake told her that he thinks she has a couple of admirers. Claire smiled, and told Jake that she was sensing that too. Jake told her that he noticed that they were starting to make a little contact with her while dancing.

Claire wanted to know if that was ok. Jake told her that it was kind of hot, but didn't think she was interested in black men. Claire then told him she kind of wondered what some dark chocolate was like. Claire then giggled, and gave Jake a kiss.

Sean and Derrick brought some more drinks over. Jake was still a little stunned by what Claire just said. Jake was pretty sure it was just the alcohol talking, and nothing was going to come out of it.

Claire danced a lot more with Derrick and Sean. Jake stood there and watched. When Claire had to go to the restroom, the guys came over to Jake. Derrick made a comment to Jake about how Claire moves better than most girls in their 20's. Jake told him that he should see her in bed. Sean spilled his drink, and Derrick wanted to know if Jake was one of those guys. Jake didn't understand what he meant. Derrick told him that some older white guys enjoy watching their wives being fucked by a young black guy. Jake almost dropped his drink. Jake told them that they never discussed that with each other, but he would go along with what ever Claire wanted. Jake told them that Claire has never been with anybody else since they were married. Jake told them that if they wanted to try to pursue this, they better take it slow. He would only go along if Claire was positive that this is what she wanted.

Claire then came back and had another drink. Derrick and Sean led Claire back out dancing. Jake wondered if Derrick and Sean were thinking about double teaming his wife. Jake just assumed that one of them would try to make a move. He wondered if Claire would actually go through with it, let alone with two black guys.

Claire came back over to Jake. She leaned over to his ear, and told him that he better fuck her good tonight. Jake asked "Are you talking about me? or about your young friends?" Claire blushed a little, and told Jake that she thinks she might want a little dark chocolate. Jake was stunned, but excited about the possibility. He always fantasized about it, and now it might happen. He was pretty sure he wanted this, but what about Claire? Jake reminded her that those guys were her brothers age. Claire told Jake that 22 was a good age. Jake told Claire that maybe they should leave.

Jake told Derrick and Sean that Claire had a little too much to drink, and they were leaving. Derrick asked "Could you give us a ride home?" Claire told them that she would love to!

They exited the club, and made their way toward the parking lot. Claire was having trouble walking in her high heels now. Derrick and Sean were walking behind Claire. Jake knew that they were checking out Claire's legs. They got to the vehicle. It was a full size suv with tinted windows. Jake unlocked the doors, and Sean opened the rear door. Derrick assisted Claire into the back seat, and then got into the car. Sean came around, and got into the front passenger seat. Jake got into the driver seat, and was now nervous with anticipation.

Derrick didn't waste any time. He started kissing Claire. He had his hand on her bare thigh. Jake looked over at Sean, and he was just watching his friend with Claire. When Jake looked back at Claire, he noticed that she was really getting into the kissing. Derrick then lifted up her shirt. He reached around to release her bra. Claire's big boobs fell out. Sean commented on how nice her tits were. Derrick pushed Claire back onto seat with her head toward the passenger side. He started feeling Claire's boobs. He leaned over, and started sucking on her nipples. Claire was rubbing the back of his head and moaning. Derrick sat up, and pulled at Claire's skirt to take it off. Claire was just laying there now in her high heels and panties.

Derrick unbuckled his belt, and pulled his pants down to his knees. When Derrick pulled down his shorts, Jake did a double take at the big black snake Derrick was displaying. Claire just watched him while he slid her panties down her legs. They caught on her right heel. Sean reached over and took them off. Sean was feeling her panties, and commented on how wet they were. Derrick put Claire's left leg over the back seat. He placed her right leg on the front arm rest.

Jake stared at his wife's beautiful white legs. When Jake looked back at Claire's pussy, he noticed that she trimmed it up a little. Claire usually has a nice thick bush. She shaved the sides, and left it bushy on the top. Claire then told Derrick to fuck her.

Jake knew that she really wanted this to happen too. Derrick entered her white pussy. Claire let out a little squeal. He started hammering away like the young stud he was. Jake started looking around the parking lot to make sure nobody else was around. It was so quiet outside. All you heard was Claire squealing, and Derrick breathing heavily. Jake heard wet sqwooshing sounds coming from his wife, as Derrick's dick went in and out. This went on for a few minutes before Derrick increased his speed. He then let out a moan that he was going to cum.

Jake sat frozen staring at his wife.

When Derrick finished, he pulled out, and rubbed his cock on Claire's hairy bush. Derrick told Jake that was the best fucking milf pussy he ever had. Jake just nodded because he was still in a trance looking at Claire's pussy. There was cum all over her bush. Jake didn't even realize that Sean exited the front seat, and was standing by the rear door. His pants were around his ankles. Derrick was out of the car already. Derrick came around and got into the front passenger seat. Sean then got into the back where Derrick was.

Claire still didn't move. She just layed there making a cooing sound. Sean started feeling Claire's legs, and moved up to her big boobs. Sean again commented on how nice they were. Sean told Claire that he was going to give her some more black dick. Sean grabbed her legs, and put them up on his shoulders. Claire's high heels were up touching the roof of the car. Sean then plunged into Jake's wife's pussy. Claire was immediately back into the full swing of the fucking Sean was giving her.

Jake wondered if Claire would ever be the same after this. Jake thought they had pretty good love making sessions, but these guys were really giving it to her. He noticed that she was loving it.

Sean fucked her harder than Derrick, but didn't last as long. He yelled out the same time as Claire that they were going to cum. Claire yelled out loudly as she had her orgasm. Jake looked around again to make sure nobody was coming to investigate her screaming. Sean pulled out, and rubbed his dick around in Claire's bush too. He told Jake that he loved fucking his wife's pussy. He put out his fist for a fist bump. Jake reluctantly fist bumped him back. Sean pulled up his pants, and got out of the car. Derrick gave Jake a fist bump too. He had Claire's panties in his hand. He told Jake that he was keeping them to add to his collection. Jake just nodded. Derrick told him that he takes all the married white women panties he fucks.

Derrick opened the car door, and told Jake that they were going back to the club. Jake watched them walk away celebrating their conquest. Jake looked back at Claire. She was trying to gather herself. Jake wanted to know if she was alright. Claire told him that she was great. Claire was trying to get her clothes back on. Jake started driving back home. Claire fell asleep in the backseat on the way.

Jake parked the car, and assisted Claire up to the bedroom. Jake helped her take her clothes back off again. She was laying on the bed. Jake noticed how much cum was leaking out of Claire's pussy. There was so much dried cum in her bush it looked like a glazed donut. Jake had to know, so he asked "Did they fuck you good?" Claire was so exhausted, but she told him that it was incredible. Jake swallowed hard, and told her that he was glad. Claire then fell asleep.

Jake was so sexually turned on. He went into the bathroom. He quietly rubbed one out to get some relief. He thought about how hot it was to see a black guy fucking his wife. He replayed the scene over in his head.

Jake tried to sleep, but he was starting to have some guilt enter his mind. He did want that to happen. Claire wanted that to happen, but now he wasn't so sure he did.

When Claire woke up, she went straight into the bath. Later in the day Claire was ready to talk. She wanted to know if Jake was angry with her. Jake hid some of his feelings, but told her he had fun. Claire told him that she had a great time too. Jake asked "Is this something she would want to do again?"

Claire said "She doesn't want to make a habit of it, but she would be lying if she didn't want to do it again." Claire then told Jake that she loved him, and was so happy that he encouraged her to do that. Claire told him that she would only do it again if Jake approved.

Jake told the therapist that he feels much better now after he was able to discuss what happened. The therapist told Jake that this happens all the time with couples. There is nothing wrong with what happened, as long as both of them were willing participants. The therapist told Jake that if more couples took part in acting out some fantasies, there wouldn't be as much cheating. Couples wouldn't be getting divorced as much. She told Jake that it's good that he let Claire fulfill her fantasies, and to remember that he wanted to act on that fantasy too.

Jake left the therapists office feeling good. He stopped and got flowers for his wife. When he got home Claire was in a great mood. He gave her the flowers, and she told him how great he was.

They made plans to go out to dinner. They went out and had a good time. They came home and had great sex.

Jake layed there thinking. When is the next time they could act out a fantasy? He smiled while he thought about It.

Nojustice2
Nojustice2
323 Followers