Claire's Surrender

Story Info
Classy Claire is seduced by Jill.
778 words
3.59
38.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bagaya
bagaya
1 Followers

I met my last wife when I was a student and I rent a room in her apartment. She was a beautiful half Indonesian, half white girl with the most attractive legs I’ve ever seen. Her favourite activity of every day was being eaten...and flashing! She always wore short skirts and loved the remarks of men about her legs. But I did not know that. On the first morning I was there she invited me to come in the living room before leaving to college. She had a long red bathrobe on exposing so much of her fantastic bare legs that I just couldn't do anything else than staring at them and feeling extremely restless. All of a sudden she asked me with a sexy voice if I liked her legs and bowed them in a way that they were exposed until her nice round ass.

When I kneeled before her and told her how I liked the creamy colour of her skin, she just opened the robe to expose her naked body. Without a word I buried my face between her legs. She pushed her pussy in my mouth and encouraged me to enjoy my desert. She tasted like heaven, was very wet and sweet and I couldn't get enough. I stayed between her legs for more than an hour and when I left for college, with every breath I took, the lovely smell of her sex took control in my whole body. After that day I didn't get coffee anymore. She just called my name from her room when I got up, and when I got in I saw her with her lovely legs spread wide on the bed, just waiting to get eaten first and after that she wanted to get fucked wildly. We both got so very excited by it that she was waiting for a second treatment when I got home and often came in the night again to my room.

When I've found an apartment for my own she came living with me. During summer she was a part time fashion model and often came home with an other model. Jill was her name. Jill's boyfriend was a dentist and she lived with him.. but every time she was with us I was so surprised that she always made nice comments about my girlfriends beautiful body. Claire, my girlfriend, really liked to wear the shortest skirts she could find in the shop and even wear high heels on vacation climbing mountains. I told Claire I was sure that Jill got excited about her legs but always Claire answered that she wasn't interested in women at all.

One night I came home from my work, I saw Claire with her head on her arms at the back of the couch facing the window at the street. Her eyes were closed so I went in very silent. I was in shock. Except her pumps Claire was totally naked on the couch with her legs spread wide. Between them was Jill eating her ass as if she hadn't eaten for years! Claire lost her mind and was only thinking of coming and so she was after a short time with her shaven cunt deep in the mouth of her girlfriend. They were shocked when they noticed I came in but it was the start that I went out with her in short skirts and no panty's. I calmed Jill and told her that she was always welcome to come over to eat Claire. Claire got a bright smile, opened her legs and invited Jill to continue with the words “you didn’t taste me coming”. Jill got crazy when Claire juiced in her mouth.

One evening some old friends of her, an older American couple came over and because the women, Nancy, openly fancied Claire, I suggested her to wear her shortest skirt without panty. To my surprise she did. Nancy really got excited looking at Claire's legs and Claire was teasing her by crossing her legs time after time. At one moment Nancy said loudly "where are your pants?" I asked Claire to spread wide for her and when she did Nancy buried her head between Claire's legs and starts eating her like mad making moaning and slurping noises. All the time Claire looked at me said time after time "she's eating me Paul". I was very excited and so was Nancy's husband. We both sat at each side of Claire at the couch and the moment she came in Nancy's mouth I kissed her lovingly.

After these events we had a lot of fun together and I am really sorry it's over now.

bagaya
bagaya
1 Followers