Claire's Visit to the College Doctor

Story Info
A young student visits the college doctor.
8.6k words
4.07
104.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxSoph
xxSoph
6 Followers

Keywords: MF, medical, humiliation, gyno

Summary: A young student visits the college doctor about her sore throat. But things don't develop quite as she had imagined.

Claire Turner switched out the light before closing and locking her door in the Medway student block. It was just two flights down to the ground level and as she skipped carelessly down the staircase, she could smell the stale air and mingled aromas of numerous student breakfasts. Most of them, she thought to herself, were barely able to manage even a slice of toast before lectures started at 9 in the teaching building. Claire, on the other hand, preferred healthier options such as fruit and cereals. On leaving the building, the colder air was noticeable in her nose. She'd felt that tell-tale roughness in her throat a few days ago and had decided to ignore it. But now, the pain in her sinuses suggested an infection had started to get established, so she figured she'd better see a doctor before it got too bad. End of term exams only two weeks away, after all, and she didn't want to feel rotten for those.

The student medical centre was on the far side of campus and she pulled her coat close to her against the chill, March wind as she walked past the law library and the chemistry building. After a few minutes, she reached the small, brick building and entered the double doors marked 'Student Health.' The receptionist behind the desk was a smartly dressed, middle aged woman who looked up from her screen with an unconvincing half-smile which suggested she'd rather be somewhere else.

'Yes? Can I help you miss?' Her monotone gave the same impression.

'Oh.. yes. I've come to see a doctor. It's my throat, I...'

'Name?' The receptionist now looked back to her screen and clattered at her keyboard.

'Turner. Claire Turner.'

'Undergraduate?'

'Undergraduate. Yes. I'm a first year,' she added, with an upward inflection.

'Sore throat, you say. Anything else?' she looked up again, not really any more kindly than the first time.

'It's been a few days now. I think it's starting to develop into a full blown infection though.' More clattering of the keyboard and the receptionist furrowed her brow in concentration.

'Go through. Dr Kinnaman. He'll call you when he's ready.' She gestured to her right and the door to the waiting room. No one else here, she thought. Good. Shouldn't have to wait too long. Her guess was right, as it turned out. No sooner had she picked up a dog eared copy of 'Elle' from the table, a voice called her name.

'Claire Turner?' It was a pleasant baritone and she looked up to see a tall man in a white coat standing at the corner of the corridor. He smiled and extended his hand as if to beckon her. She got up and walked towards him. He appeared to be about 40 years of age and well-built. Healthy sort, she thought. Probably into exercise. He had a kind face and she was immediately put at her ease as she followed him in down the corridor to his office. It seemed surprisingly active and busy with people, she thought. Not at all the impression the exterior of the building had given her. On the contrary, this seemed like the main corridor in a large hospital with numerous doctors, nurses and patients going about their business. They came to a door about half way down and he opened it, guiding her in to his consulting room. The plate read 'Dr A Kinnaman -- Physician'.

The room was larger than a typical doctor's office and had a good deal of equipment and cabinets. From the ceiling in the centre extended a large, articulated metal arm holding various things she assumed to be x-ray cameras and lights of some kind. The arm was positioned directly above an elaborate examination table which had multiple, tilting sections and stirrups for the legs. She shuddered slightly at the sight of the latter; she'd only had a few gynaecological exams, but they were always rather unpleasant and embarrassing. She was glad that this visit was only for a throat infection. Claire noticed a second door to the office on the left hand wall, close to the table and wondered briefly why the room needed two doors. She was aware of that vague, clinical smell of disinfectant and other medical substances. It was reassuring and emphasised how clean and tidy the room was, but at the same time it engendered that slight sense of anxiety she always had when visiting the doctor.

'Do sit down, Miss Turner, please.' He indicated to the chair positioned in front of his desk and waited politely for her to sit down before taking his own seat behind it. He called up her records on the university database and peered at the screen. 'Claire Louise Turner. 16.4.98' he paused, looking up at her for confirmation. 'That you?'

'Yes, doctor. That's correct.'

'So,' he smiled at her, 'what seems to be the problem?' She proceeded to relay her recent symptoms and history and shuffled slightly on her chair as he got up and came around the desk to her.

'Ok, let's have a listen, shall we?' He took hold of the bell of his stethoscope and nodded towards her chest. She immediately realised what he was meaning and started to un-button the white cotton blouse. She laughed nervously,

'Oh.. yes. Sorry. Of course.' He smiled back at her, crouching beside her chair.

'These things don't work too well through cotton, I'm afraid!'

'No. Of course..' she laughed nervously again as she untucked the tails of the blouse and opened it to reveal her lightly tanned chest. 'Do you need me to take my bra off too?'

'Oh no, don't worry about that,' he replied. 'I can work around it.' She shuffled forward slightly and pushed her chest towards him as he gently placed the stethoscope just above her bra. She was surprised at the slight sense of embarrassment she felt at even this modest exposure. Although she was relieved she didn't have to take it off, she was acutely aware that the upper part of her breasts were visible and she wished, in hindsight, that she'd worn a fuller bra. 'Breathe in and out slowly please.' As she complied with his request, he moved the stethoscope from place to place and listened intently. After a minute or so, he dropped the stethoscope to his chest and looked up at her. 'Well, you are a bit crackly. Probably a minor chest infection starting there. Let's take a look at that throat too shall we?' He took a pen torch out of his top pocket and she opened her mouth obediently as he peered in. 'Yes.. that's a bit red too. Nothing a short course of antibiotics won't put right,' he said as he took his seat again. 'Probably only a virus, but better be on the safe side, eh?'

'Oh. Yes, doctor.' She went to button up her blouse again, but as she did so, he spoke again.

'Just a sec, of you don't mind. Before you do that.' Claire looked up at him, puzzled. She had a assumed the consultation was over.

'Is there something else?' she asked. He didn't reply immediately. He was scribbling what she assumed to be a prescription and mumbling quietly to himself as he did so. 'It's just... I assumed we were done.' He tore a sheet off his pad and handed it to her.

'There you go. Amoxycillin. Five days. That will do the trick.' He sat back and put his hands behind his head, looking at her. The intensity of his gaze was slightly off putting and she wasn't sure if she should repeat her question. But as she sat there, feeling mildly awkward in her bra, he spoke, as if anticipating her. 'Since you're here, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping us with a spot of research we're doing?'

'Research?' she repeated. 'Um.. I'm not sure what you mean?' He sat forward and continued.

'Well. Here at the health centre, we're running a small study for the Department of Human Anatomy. It might end up being published in a scientific journal if we can get enough data. We have about 20 subjects already on file, but we probably need double that, ideally.'

'Subjects?' asked Claire. This piqued her interest. Her degree was in biochemistry and she hoped to go into scientific research herself, if it went well. 'What sort of research is it?'

'Well.' He paused, looking down briefly at his desk. 'Essentially we are collecting a data series about anatomical and physiological parameters of normal, healthy females. It's to establish a baseline set of data which will be enormously valuable in assessing a variety of problems in women's health.'

'Oh. Ok.' She tried to sound more intelligent than she actually felt. She believed strongly that women's health was a very important issue and she felt she wanted to be able with such a useful sounding project. Nevertheless, she wanted to know a little more about what she might be letting herself in for. 'Um.. what kind of things?'

'I beg your pardon?'

'I mean. What kind of things would you be measuring?' He smiled.

'Well. A variety of things. But essentially, we need anatomical information about the female reproductive system, measurements, shapes and sizes. That sort of thing.' Claire could feel heat rushing to her cheeks.

'Oh.' She said. Almost wishing she hadn't asked. She looked down, feeling rather silly that she was showing signs of embarrassment. She liked to think of herself as a feminist and hated the idea that discussion of female anatomy was making her blush in front of a man. Trying to compose herself, she looked up and met the doctor's gaze. 'Right. Yes. I see.' She felt she was giving a good impression of serious interest, despite the butterflies in her stomach. 'Sounds most interesting.' This seemed to surprise the doctor slightly and he replied animatedly,

'Really? So you'd be happy to take part? Be a subject for the study, I mean?' Cocking her head slightly to the side, Claire was keen to give the impression that she was a serious, confident young woman and not some gawky kid. Nevertheless, she wasn't quite sure just yet and had a question that she couldn't resist asking.

'Um.. will any of it hurt?' Dr Kinnaman laughed gently and replied reassuringly,

'Oh gosh no. Not at all. It's merely measurements and a few photos.'

'Photos?' her hard-wrought composure faltered slightly. 'What kind of photos?'

'We need to take some high resolution images of your body for topographical anatomy studies. We have a special camera. See?' he indicated up above his head to the mechanical arm she had spotted on her way in.

'Oh. Right. Yes. I did wonder what that was.' She paused. 'Um..of my body, you say? You mean..?' She was reddening again and it annoyed her.

'Of your breasts and vulva, yes,' he replied, immediately understanding her question. 'It's ok, the images are completely anonymised and are stored securely on the research server. Once they are analysed, we delete them.' She laughed nervously and made a shrugging motion which she hoped was convincing.

'Oh of course. Yes. Of course. I knew that's what you meant.' She paused. 'Yes. Absolutely. You'd have to do that. Quite understand.' Now she thought she was overdoing it a bit and felt slightly foolish.

'How does that sound? Do you think you'd be able to be a volunteer?' He asked again. She was nodding more vigorously than she actually felt. There was a conflict within her. While she dreaded the idea of such an intimate examination, she also felt it was important to take part. Not least because she didn't want the doctor to think she was prudish.

'Yes. Sure. Why not? Absolutely fine.' She sat up and started to smooth down her skirt, nervously, as if to displace her anxiety to somewhere else. 'When would this be... err... done? The examination, I mean.'

'Why now, of course. You're here. We may as well do it now.' She hadn't quite expected this, but it did explain why he stopped her putting her blouse back on.

'Now? Right. Yes. Of course.'

'That is. Unless you have any objection?' She shook her head.

'No. Gosh no. Absolutely fine. How long will it take, as a matter of interest?'

'Oh, no more than an hour. Are you ok for time?'

'Yes. I don't have lectures on Tuesdays this term.'

'Excellent. Right then, let's just set up a subject record for you on the system.' Dr Kinnaman started to type her details into the database. Claire stood up.

'Do you need me to get undressed now?'

'Not just yet, Miss Turner. Remain seated for a few minutes. I just need a few more pieces of information from you before we begin.' Feeling slightly relieved, she sat down again. 'Ok. When was your first menstrual period?' She had to think about that for a second or two.

'Let me see.. I was 11. Pretty sure it was just before my twelfth birthday. Say a month or two before that.'

'Ok. Great. Thanks. Are you a virgin?' She laughed, nervously.

'Am I a virgin? No. 'fraid not.' She smiled. She wanted him to see her as a grown woman so was gratified she didn't have to lie about such a thing to seem more mature. But the truth was, she had only lost her virginity the previous year.

'So when did you first have intercourse?' Damn, she thought. But felt she should answer as truthfully as possible nevertheless.

'When I was .. um.. 18' she replied. The doctor looked up, unable to completely conceal the surprise on his face.

'Oh. So last year then?'

'Last year. Yes.'

'And how many sexual partners have you had?' The truth was, she had only had sex with one person. But she felt this would make her sound lame, so she lied.

'Err.. three.' She watched his face for any signs that he might not believe her, but he had no reason to, after all. It was a plausible enough answer. His face remained impassive.

'Ok.' He entered her answer into the database. 'And when did you start masturbating?' This took her by surprise,

'I'm sorry?' she replied.

'Masturbation.. how old were you when you started?' Seeing her hesitancy, he added, with a smile, 'you do masturbate, I take it?' She blushed.

'Oh. Um.. yes. Sometimes.'

'So what age were you when you first did it?' She frowned. This was a tough one.

'I'm.. err.. not really sure. I can't remember the exact time.'

'Roughly.'

'I s'pose about ten?' she offered, waiting to judge by his reaction whether that was a reasonable answer. She was pretty sure she had started earlier than that, but wasn't sure if it would sound a bit sexually precocious. Again, he made no visible expression and merely entered the number into the database.

'Good. And what is your preferred method?'

'Method?' she repeated.

'Yes. How do you usually masturbate?' She wasn't at all sure she was comfortable discussing something so intimate.

'Is this strictly...' but then she regained her composure and remembered that she was trying to appear worldly and unembarrassed. 'Just fingers. Mostly just that.'

'You mean you rub your clitoris?'

'Um..yep.' She hoped that the shorter the answer, the quicker he'd move on. Claire looked intently at the wall behind him, trying to avoid meeting his eyes.

'Ok. So you wouldn't say you usually insert anything. Vaginally?'

'Um.. no. Not really. Again. Only my fingers.'

'Ok. And vibrators? Do you use a vibrator?'

'No. I don't have one.'

'Ok. Good. Thanks.' He got up and went over to the exam table. He pressed a switch and re-positioned some of the sections then moved the overhead arm down slightly. 'That's about it for the preliminaries. Perhaps you could pop behind the screen there and slip out of your clothes for me?' Claire looked up at him, trying not to show the nervousness that boiled inside her.

'Um. Ok. All of them?'

'Yes please,' he replied. 'All of them. Don't worry. I'll cover most of you with a drape and we'll only expose you as much as is necessary.' She stood up and walked over to the screen in the corner of the room.

'Oh, it's ok.' She was trying to convince herself as much as him. 'I don't mind that.' Behind the screen, feeling temporarily less anxious, she slipped off her shoes, unclasped her bra and then stepped out of her skirt, folding them neatly on the chair. Only her socks and panties remained and she was grateful for how warm the room felt now that she was mostly undressed. She wasn't sure if she should keep her socks on. But they'd look rather silly as her only remaining garment, she thought, as the panties would have to come off, for sure. He'd made that pretty clear. So she slipped off both and stood naked looking for some sort of gown. She really didn't fancy the thought of walking the few feet to the table completely naked. 'Err.. doctor..?' she called out.

'Yes?'

'I just wondered. Is there a gown for me to wear?'

'No. I'm afraid not. For this, we find that gowns just get in the way. I'll drape you though. Once you're on the table.'

'Oh. Ok.' She steeled herself and walked out from behind the screen, hoping to cover the distance to the exam table as quickly as possible. She wanted to get under that drape! To her surprise, he was watching her as she walked over to him. She had thought the least he could do was to look away. His expression was fairly blank and she wasn't sure if this pleased her or not. She knew she had a good body and surely any man -- especially one of his age -- should find the sight of it arousing. But then again, she thought, he must have seen lots of women naked. The idea of being flattered at his attention suddenly seemed foolish. She sat on the edge of the table, about mid-way along its length, trying to work out what exact position he would want her in. She looked up at him for guidance, acutely aware of her own nakedness and the contrast with him, fully clothed.

'Just spin round for me and pop your legs on these,' he said, indicating the two separate panels at the foot of the table. They were slightly separated and putting her legs on top of them meant she had to open her legs slightly too. This felt uncomfortably exposed and she looked down at the soft, brown tufts of her bush hoping not too much more was on show. She kept herself regularly trimmed down there and was pleased to remember that her last tidy-up was only a few days before. But even the thought of that seemed inappropriate to her. This was a doctor, after all, not a boyfriend. Why should such niceties matter? But matter they did. There was no getting away from it. She couldn't entirely separate the sexual from the medical in her own mind and took a feminine pride in her appearance, whatever the situation. 'That's it. Now, lie back and pop your head on the rest and your arms on these.' She lay back and felt the cool, black surface of the table against her skin. It was well padded and seemed to be covered in some kind of rubberised fabric. She tried to relax as much as she could, but felt very much 'on show' as he stood at the foot of the table looking up, along her body. Surely from that position, she thought, he must be able to see between her slightly separated legs and her... But she tried to maintain her composure and tried hard to think neutral thoughts to stop the blood rushing to her cheeks.

To Claire's relief, Dr Kinnaman now produced a green hospital drape and proceeded to cover her nakedness, carefully ensuring it fitted properly over her from ankles to shoulders. She immediately felt more at ease and even managed a smile.

'Ok?' he asked. 'Comfortable?' She nodded and grinned awkwardly at him. He went back to his desk briefly and returned to her side holding a tablet.

'What's that for?' she asked. Looking down at the tablet in his hand, he replied,

'This? Oh just an iPad which is synced with the database. Saves me having to go back and forth to my desk to enter each measurement.'

'Oh. Yes, I can see that would be more convenient.' She tried to smile at him in a relaxed way, but despite the fact that the drape made her feel less exposed, she couldn't help imagining the kind of things what would be taking place.

'Right then. Let's get started shall we?' he looked at her as if for an answer, but she felt he was only being polite and was going to proceed in any case. 'I'm going to start with your breasts, if I may?'

xxSoph
xxSoph
6 Followers