Clairiel & The Bad Doctor

Story Info
She can't help the way she is.
2.5k words
3.74
39.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NightRAGES
NightRAGES
21 Followers

The pecking at her window awakened Clairiel from her light afternoon slumber. It was a cardinal, messenger of alerts for M.U.F.F. (Mostly Underground Furry Friends). Clairiel raised the window and took the note from the bird, quickly unrolling it.

Clairiel. Stop. The Bad Doctor has set up shop in town. Stop. Many bunnies did not come home last few nights. Stop. Help us Clairiel, please. Stop

Realizing there was no time to lose she sprang into action, removing her nightshirt and stepping into her ordinary–looking shower, twisting the soap dish counter-clockwise and bracing herself as the liquid latex superheroine uniform was applied. The uniform du jour – a tight (they're all tight) powder-blue long-legged bottom, that gripped every curve and ventured into every crevasse. Complemented by similarly tight top, barely extending below her more-than-a-handful-is-wasted breasts, outlining her areolae, with long sleeves that ended in gloves.

Her taut midriff and belly-button exposed, and every other part of her body clearly defined under the latex, she stepped out of the shower and into her high-heeled platforms, buckling the straps around her ankles. Rushing from the bathroom she paused only to collect her utility belt, stepping into the round piece of elastic that needed no buckle, pulling it up and feeling it squeeze her ass cheeks as she moved it into place at the top of her bottoms. Glancing in the mirror for a quick inspection, she continued on to the door. Suddenly she turned back, checking herself in the mirror again, then running a finger behind her ear, clearing her brown locks. Satisfied she headed again for the door.

Clairiel made her way to the old abandoned warehouse where the bad doctor was performing his tortures in the name of 'science'. Quickly scouting the area she found a way in soon enough, and she wandered through the maze of aisles and shelves until she came upon a room with an eerie light visible through the transom above the door. Ever so slowly she turned the knob until it would turn no more. She pulled the door open slightly, just enough to peer inside.

What she saw sent a shudder down her latex-clad spine. Rows upon rows of cages, stark metal cages barely big enough for the bunnies that each one contained. Their cries rang desperately in her ears.

"He must have abducted every bunny in the city," she thought.

She began the earnest search for the key or switch that would free them. Suddenly, behind one row of cages she came upon it. It had to be it. On a wooden table rested what appeared to be a master switch, with a square base and a peculiarly shaped protrusion (thingie in superheroine parlance). She immediately grabbed the protrusion, intending to activate the switch she was sure would free the bunnies, but her hand was met with a tingly sensation. The 'thingie' seemed to come to life in her hand.

Unbeknownst to Clairiel she had come across the evil doctor's latest prototype superheroine trap, a.k.a. the Orgasmatronic Death Seat. As the tingling sensation began moving throughout her body, her mind began wandering, and the bunnies seemed very far away. Subconsciously something was speaking to her.

"Mount me ... mount me."

Increasingly powerless to disobey she finally climbed onto the table and maneuvered her pussy directly above the protrusion and guided it into her hungry cunt, ripping right through her latex bottoms. The Orgasmatronic Death Seat, or ORGADS as the bad doctor christened it, was designed to convert the sexual desire of its victim into energy. It used that energy to vibrate faster, creating more sexual desire in the victim, which created more energy for the machine, and the cycle continued until the hapless heroine had orgasmed herself to death. Or that was the intent.

Clairiel, though, was already well past her first orgasm and into the second. The machine would pause, allowing the heroine to almost regain control, then restart faster than before. As the machine whirred Clairiel bucked furiously against it. The bunnies watched dejectedly as Clairiel succumbed to the lure of the machine; they had seen the horrible results of the bad doctor's testing. No heroine had lasted more than four rounds with the seductive ORGADS. They averted their eyes as the machine finished its third round and began the ominous fourth.

The machine paused, then began again. Clairiel had survived the fourth round! But the machine was turning her desire against her at an increasing pace and she could not possibly last much longer. Yet Clairiel matched the machines pace and then some. The bunnies soon smelled smoke, their little noses sniffing, and sensed a change in the high-pitched sound of the machine. They rushed to the front of their cages in time to see the sparks fly. Clairiel had short-circuited the machine with her intense lust.

The sparks continued until suddenly the power went out in the room. The cages, being electrically locked, sprang open and the bunnies, momentarily stunned, quickly began pouring out of the cages. Clairiel, her diminutive body sweating, regained her focus and dismounted the smoldering ruins of the ORGADS.

"Hurry", she screamed at the bunnies, and began to follow the last of them out, when she was blocked at the door by a decidedly perturbed doctor.

As the last bunny scurried across the feet of the evil doctor and out the door, Clairiel attempted to elude him as well. The infuriated scientist would have none of it. Grabbing Clairiel by her hair he yanked her back and dragged her into the laboratory, slamming the heavy wooden door behind them.

"My work!" he yelled. "What the HELL have you done? You nosy do-gooding bitch!"

Clairiel, though somewhat stunned by the rapid sequence of events, reached for her Evil Doctor Disabling Spray hanging from her utility belt. The doctor was quicker as he slapped the canister from her hands, then slapped her across the face. The force of the blow drove her backwards, and she stumbled over one of the cages that had fallen on the floor. The doctor advanced on her; she desperately tried to scramble away but he soon had hold of her leg. He stood there, watching her squirm as she tried to free herself. With her ankle in one hand, the doctor soon began stroking her latex-clad calf with the other. He pulled her by the ankle close to him; she kicked at him.

Seeing that she was the feisty sort the bad doctor gathered her up and threw her over his shoulder, her rounded ass next to his grinning face, her still-moist pussy lips exposed through the hole ripped in the latex by the ORGADS. He carried her to the table where his contraption lay in ruins; with one hand he cleared it of the twisted metal. He placed the spunky superheroine on the table and began securing her, face down, using rope to bind her limbs to the legs of the table.

She struggled there on the table, spread-eagle, but the bonds were too tight. The doctor, content to watch for a moment, amused himself with devious thoughts. No longer able to contain himself the bad doctor placed his hands at her waist, under the utility belt, and began pulling at her latex bottoms, pulling downward, enjoying the sumptuous view as the latex stretched over her firm bubble-butt. He continued pulling her bottoms down her legs and soon the bottoms began pulling her legs inward as the ropes pulled outward. The doctor put one hand in the hole in her bottoms and succeeded in opening the tear, ripping until one leg of the bottoms had separated from the other. He pulled the remnants down to her ankles.

Admiring his handiwork, the vision of the seductively imperiled superheroine sprawled before him, the bad doctor fell over himself trying to remove his clothes. He moved along side the table, his hands running up her thigh to her beautiful ass and on to the elastic utility belt. He began to pull it down, intending to remove it; as he stretched it over her ass his grip failed him and the elastic snapped back onto Clairiel's ass.

"Ouch," she cried.

Music to the villain's ears. He quickly pulled at the elastic again, higher this time ... and let go. SNAP!

"Owww," she screamed.

The doctor continued snapping the elastic on the superheroine's increasingly red behind. Soon her cries were simply moans. The doctor ran his hand over her ass, copping a quick feel of her surprisingly hot cunt. He moved quickly to the front of the table, his erect cock leading the way. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head up and placed his cock at her lips. Though somewhat groggy Clairiel still had the presence of mind to keep her mouth closed. Not for long, however, as the doctor twisted her hair violently. She screamed out, and was rewarded with a mouthful of villainous cock.

As the doctor moved in and out of her uncooperative mouth, he bent over just enough to grasp the elastic utility belt once more, and resumed snapping it onto Clairiel's ass. Not as roughly this time, but still enough to sting. The repeated punishment served to warm the superheroine's nether region, a feeling she fought hard to squelch. However the repeated stinging of her ass soon overwhelmed her brain with conflicting feelings of pain and pleasure. She lost track of just where she was, no longer acting but reacting, and the most natural thing in the world for her right now was to relish the rod that was invading her mouth.

The doctor noticed the change and smiled to himself, "These superheroines were all supersluts at heart."

He began to pound her mouth harder, now with his hands on her head, fingers entwined in her hair, bracing it against his blows. She was now putting her whole heart into it, hungrily sucking at his cock as he teasingly pulled it just out of her reach. Her head bending back in an effort to reach it, her limbs pulling at the bonds, Clairiel soon managed to get near his cock and her tongue darted to the head, wrapping it in loving wetness. The doctor, surprised at the ferocity of her lust, soon returned his cock to her eager mouth, where she sucked harder still, until she sucked him over the edge. He filled her mouth full of his hot semen, enough to overflow onto her chin and begin dripping to the floor.

As he retrieved his cock from her sensational mouth she cleaned it with her tongue, flicking it at the drops of cum appearing sporadically at the tip as the straggler sperm made their way into the outside world. The bad doctor leaned back against the wall, his cock still in her range, and contemplated the vision before him. The interfering bitch sprawled face-down across his table, the liquid latex top torn in some places, tightly gripping her body elsewhere. Her bottoms torn in two and down by her ankles, her perfect ass rising above the table, taunting him, the traitorous elastic utility belt still stretched tightly around it.

Clairiel began regaining her composure.

"Damn," she muttered to herself, "not again."

Her face began reddening as she began to understand just how overcome she had been. Her passionate thirst for justice for all living things had a nasty twin; a passionate thirst for hard men. Time and again she found herself in these predicaments, her lust betraying her to these most despised men of all. She looked down at the floor, and was conscious of the bad doctor's cock against her forehead. Already it was swelling. She tried hard to stop her own passion from returning. She refused to look up, willed herself silent and still.

The doctor, preparing for round two moved around the table to the back and climbed up on the table with the weakening superheroine. One hand stroking his cock back to life, the other again snapping the elastic against her ass. She felt each sting shatter her body. She refused to give him the satisfaction again. He continued with the assault on her buttocks until his cock was hard. He then undid the ropes binding her legs so that he could lift her up. He positioned himself over her and soon his cock was at her embarrassingly wet cunt. He rubbed the head in and around the outside of her warmth, and Clairiel fought hard against the pleasure.

The doctor could not see the strain on her face, her eyes shut tightly, her jaws clenched. The doctor, though, could see her pussy, shaved of its hair except the patch above the clitoris, its moist, glistening lips beckoning him. Her pussy was the honest indicator of Clairiel's desires; more so than the remainder of her body.

The bad doctor, cock at her cunt, hands on her red ass, plunged into the superheroine. He lay his full weight on her as he rhythmically moved in and out. His sweaty groin sliding along her equally sweaty ass, his face now exceedingly close to hers. Resisting still, she felt his hot breath roll down her neck, she bore the wonderful pressure as her nipples ground into the table, and she endured the wicked friction as her clitoris scraped the hard wooden surface. She felt the cock, the savage, stiff cock impaling her. She succeeded in keeping her body limp, in appearing to not respond, all except for her cunt, which unabashedly welcomed the intruder, responding to it with heat and moistness.

The bad doctor, eyes focused on the scattered, empty cages for which the superheroine was responsible, began pounding her mercilessly.

Screaming, "You fucking bitch," the bad doctor yanked at her hair while expending all his energy ramming his cock as deeply into her as possible.

Clairiel fought the urges, endured the humiliation and suddenly the doctor collapsed on her, his semen filling her, his cock convulsing as it expelled every last drop. She lay there quietly, the doctor on top of her, his chest expanding onto her with his every breath. Finally he rolled off of her and left the room. She gathered her wits, and maneuvered her now free legs forward enough for her to gain slack in the ropes binding her wrists. With some effort she was able to free first one wrist then the other.

She quickly pulled up the remnants of her superheroine latex bottoms and secured the elastic utility belt around the top of the torn pants, keeping them up and out of her way. Stumbling now, her legs somewhat numb from the ordeal she moved as quickly and quietly as possible out of the laboratory. As she ventured back into the warehouse she passed a full-length mirror propped up against the wall near her exit. Pausing she observed herself in the mirror.

Her beautiful outfit tattered, her hair disheveled, she, however, felt glad to be alive. She began to move on, but stopped because of a strange feeling - a wonderfully comforting sensation. She realized it was coming from her right leg, the inner part of the thigh to be exact. She looked once again in the mirror, down at her leg and saw the cause of the sensation; the bad doctor's cum was slithering down her leg. Confused by her feelings Clairiel exited the warehouse and returned silently to her home to ponder the evening's events.

NightRAGES
NightRAGES
21 Followers